/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

sad about banwave edition

Old thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.37
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/236222747

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60071/GTA-Online-Import-Export-Now-Available

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7AQmoS36z3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

:_:7

Post buffalo bell

Issi is a pleasure

POST MEMORIAL

brothas
jayzus chroist
this purge hit us hard
hit us deep
but now is not the time for fighting with each other
we gotta make whole
we gotta reach out to the banned before any more bad fee-fees go down the pipeline and we all get blowback

seriously brothas I'm gonna miss you

so lets take a minute

havent been playing gtao for a long time. to start off the import/export business i need a ceo office and a vehicle warehouse and then i will be ready to go right?

Fuck off the vast majority of us are glad that these whiny self victimizing bitches are gone

sup annie

user/TTT

NEVER4GET

ghost of christmas past

>being a redneck type
you could put it that way
>killing people who bothered you
that's the best thing to do in this game :D

wrong person user. Busy trying to make MC infograph better.

added last line for this goy

Cat tower is gone?

stevenseagu1 am trying to join pc crew

Ayyo, can someone send an invite to PC GTAG to Turb0Lood?

Also people are fucking faggots who won't help me sell cars.

>doesn't have the last line
user if your gonna meme please at least do it right.

Can the Executive Garage be accessed on foot while in another org/MC, or is it like the Clubhouse where it locks you out if you're with someone else?

>circlejerk
>all the literal whos are gone
>all the people who knew are gone too
>noone remembers or cares

that's the problem with such a tigthly nit group of autismos
pre-PC greatness awaits itt

Thanks senpai.

You're not even bating people full time. You'll just disappear again until the next update comes out.

youtube.com/watch?v=7AQmoS36z3Y
All unreleased cars are shit, and all unreleased custom cars are worse than their original counterparts except in high speed corners
lmao

GIVE ME MY (YOU)S!!!

i'll do what i want when i want you stupid islander chink

I just found out that you can carry over some stuff if you make a second character now like getting 120 rank instantly if you're above that on your first character, so I'm thinking of making another.

Does anyone know if this works every time? Like, if I make a character and it ends up looking like shit in-game and decide to delete it and try again, will I still be able to copy over my rank and all that again? Or is it a one time deal?

Also, any suggestions on how to make characters that don't look horrible?

>Add shitty jpg
>add 50% filesize
Thanks !

it's a one time deal

>muh filesize
what, can't afford more storage space? poorfag

>1.21 MB
Okay that's good but I've seen better. (like a buffalo bell attached on that photo somewhere)

Just wait until I confirm the product bar at 40% or 50% for one full supply bar then try again.

Damn, that's what I was afraid of. So I basically have to pray that the character looks okay in-game or else I'm fucked and need to cough up $100,000 for a redo?

>Implying I'd want to save your shitty images
No, it's more that Veeky Forums's image hosts are extremely slow, and this is fucking stupid.

is that an alien?

if you don't want to save it, then don't retard

I didn't. Why do you keep bringing up saving to me though? Please stop.

@163379753
>le tricky hook.jpg

I think that in these dark times, it's important for us to come together as a community and pray for better times. Read along with me as we look for guidance in these troubled days.

>all unreleased custom cars are worse than their original counterparts

now, based broughy for putting this one out this fast, but I'm somewhat skeptical of this statement
the driving in singleplayer is not the same as the driving in online, and this is probably the reason why the custom versions are "slower"
in SP, physics are less forgiving (i.e. it's very easy to blow up the car by landing on the roof even from low heights) but the handling is more so (i.e. the same car can hold a tiny little bit more Gs in the corners in SP compared to online, Coquette is the best car to experience this)

I though broughy already knew this and that's why I assumed all the testing is done in online which requires shark cards to keep up instead of spawning them in SP. I expect the order to be reversed once the official testing videos are out.

I doubt there's a difference. And the explanation he gives for the difference seems valid.
In any case, I personally only care about if it's the best really, and it's obvious none of the unreleased vehicles are, regardless if they're custom or not.

>will I still be able to copy over my rank and all that again?
you can still copy over your rank. not sure what you mean by "and all that"

They add snow in multiplayer yet?

Getting conflicting info, here.

By "all that" I meant the other stuff that it gives you, apparently you start with an apartment? Not sure if you get anything else.

>elegy retro custom is slower than the elegy retro
>specter retro
bruffy's loosing it

the logic seems solid yes, but they'll probably patch it anyway if the result is not what they expected like they did with the Banshee 900R

This is way less severe than that though, these cars can still outperform the originals, just not in this particular circuit. All they need is more speed.

It is an issue when you are paying 600,000+ dollaridoos for a "it's just not too good on this circuit" difference

in any case, I'm starting to see a clear pattern here: regular spoiler supers are better suited for regular racing, downforce supers are better suited for stunt racing

You can use the garage entrance, but I don't think you can exit it into your office.

TO ALL MY BANNED FRIENDS

the game + megalodon card is 60% off on Direct2Drive. That's about $55.

See you soon.

I got banned once for spawning money, if I get banned again is it gonna be a perma ban this time?

hell yeah son

depends on when they banned you the 1st time

before the new ToS? -> next ban is reset
after the new ToS? -> you would have been reset and next one is permanent

aw heck

When did the new ToS come out? I was banned back in June

That is a fantastic deal. I have already purchased the game from Direct2Driveā„¢ and I'm sure other members of the Veeky Forums website will do the same.

around Bikers

you'll be fine if you don't cheat anymore, remember that your next offense wipes all your progress

l most certainly will! What a great deal.

I'm quite new to GTAO, can someone explain me why is there a Trophy truck in my appartment?

Menufags

can someone post that optimal money guide? like which office/warehouse to buy etc.

It's your haircut, change it asap

Menufags. And apartments are basically the same space for everybody, so somebody probably modded into their apartment and now it shows for you as well.

Ok ty

accept pc request for greykcat homie

FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT COMMUNITY

>people ask me to hire them
>then they just afk while I get cars, when it's time to sell they just quit
>faggots sign up for fucking mission
>they fucking afk so I do everything myself or literally can't finish the mission at all

FUCK
FUCKING 10/10 I'm FUCKING MAD

Snow when? Getting blue balls waiting to off road on fresh powder.

Now that heists have been out for a while, are randoms better at them now? I imagine they are because they've probably played them dozens of times.

>Social Club still processes Snapmatic Selfies quickly.
>This issue has been fixed since forever.
>There are no threads on their forums.
>thousands of responses from Rockstar, no need to resolve it yourself.
>Rockstar still advertises this feature at Social Club's front page.
>Taking the link there, selecting your selfie and accepting works.
>Get told to wait a few minutes for the changes to apply.
>Minutes later my avatar changes.
>I tried from different IP ranges, different operating systems, browsers, hardware configurations and devices.
>I can still change it to whatever fucking Rockstar pre-made avatar I want, including Snapmatic.

Me just now:
>haven't done the securoserv special missions
>do the first one: ramp car
>fly heli to ramp cars and start landing
>randoms start jumping out and splattering
>fail
>try again
>they do it again
>quit GTA V for today

play with friends or prepare to be frustrated

>not playing with /gtag/
>getting rando associates

ishygddt

HIGH WAY TO THE DANGER ZONE

lmao

WELL GUESS WHAT FAGGOT, THREE FUCKING THREADS LOOKING FOR INVITES AND NO ONE PONIES UP

*initiates vote kick*

Ah alright then, thanks. I won't risk it then, no matter how badly I want the car with the jet engine attached to the back.

>"hey is anyone up for CEO work"
>no one responds

Why don't you ask in game where people are actively playing and not just shitposting?

here's a thought:

join someone else's org, help them with their sale, and then ask them to help you after. They'll be morally obligated to help, you'd have to find some pretty uptight assholes that would accept your help and then deny helping you.

You only need associates for sells so just collect cars solo and ask when you're ready. Make some friends, be kind, and people will return the favor.

it's come back around user, sorry.
heists have been useless for so long most skiddies wont touch them and probably never have
its only going to get worse 2017

BTW what are you expecting to happen to the community in general on the 25th?
are kids still getting this game who havent played it yet or will there not be a significant bump in users?

>already own only remotely worthwhile vehicle of all that is to come
>nothing to look forward to for months probably
>last R*faggot poster (without trip so duh) claiming LC is coming to GTAO turned out to be false because of wrong predictions on comet classic

fuck

I also need them for special works since I don't feel like spending an extra mil per cool car.

And people are incompetent faggots.

>people actually think LC is coming to GTAO

Map is too big, how many gigs would that be?
Who would test it? A map that size would have WAY too many bugs and R* isn't going to pay people to test their shitty game anymore. It will never happen. If you actually thought they would bring LC to this game you should get your head checked.

well nobody likes doing actual jobs with their own loading screens and shit, that's something you should just slog through desu.

It should be considered griefing to ask your crew to do those missions.

Someone invite GREYKCAT to the new PC crew, please.

>Being this impatient

Those last tables only applies if you steal the supplies instead of buying them?

>delivering car
>music picks up

>filesize and 'testing' testing are the biggest issues with this idea
baka tbqh senpai, you should get your head checked.

How did they bugtest LS? with the 500 milli budget? oh yeah that's right. The 500 mil they made back within the first month, the 500 mil they made on shark cards alone last year.
You're right. No resources whatsoever left for this. Finding cheap retards who'll sign an NDA isn't even on their radar of issues.

And the latest CoD has stretched to 130GB in size. no issues whatsoever. not that a LC map will double the filesize of GTAV.

There has been talk of expanding this online universe since it's inception. I know it's edgy to be contrarian to whatever hopes or dreams pop up on the internet, but atleast put some fucking thought in it.

lmao at this enraged poleling

Yeah cause I'm too lazy to do math.

this shit is ebin. both for the bikers and the import stuff.

>insinuating that lc won't be coming to online

Stop user, I still have hope.

>mfw I've never seen snow before and I'm gonna miss it AGAIN this year

I'm lazier. So could you do the math with buying supplies for cocaine in Alamo Sea? Because it's the only case and only facility that matters, it seems.

You already have the sheet, so it should be simple to add this column.

the problem is, i'm still running crates

3 days of snow during the most family intensive time around the globe is fucking shitty.
Anyone who's not a social fucking recluse is going to miss it.

>spending money on a 4 year old IP
>using anything but a shitty b team skeleton crew to make reskinned supers

I admire your optimism

yes but I'm a social recluse AND I'm going to miss it

It's the worst of both worlds

If they did add Liberty City, let's imagine they did, where would you want your apartment to be?

>Go to hire someone
>noone responds
>OK, i'll do this shit myself
>go to pick up stuff
>get attacked by one of the sub-humans that I just tried to hire
>destroy my shit
If all you've got is time to fuck around and ruin other people's shit you belong in the shitter bin with everyone else