eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

burustandin.tumblr.com/image/120646881585
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=31527098
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

4 picks my new name. need change in my life

GabeTheGlueman, alternatively GabeGlueman985

sugoii hentaii

I was reading so sorry for the late reply. Who are you and what do you want to know?

(repost)

MrSneakman

OwTheKledge

xXanimekidXx

>tfw 5 games in a row like this

Why did all of my friends have to leave. Why am I so bad at making internet friends. Why.

Barnabas

I wanna cuddle Jinx
also Jinx Jhin lore tie ins when? I want to see two criminally insane psychopaths hate each other with a burning genuine passion!

xth for Kissing Boys~

>tfw no ad gf

>Pick fill as a primary role
>Get jungle

Reminder:

>"le us adc mains are in a so bad spot"

Every
fucking
season

If it's not because of tanks, then assassins are cockblocking you from rightclicking someone to death.

Hear me out on this one:

Adcs are not supposed to be neither easy nor reliable, you are a fucking walking siege machine that supplies the teamfights with some dps.
If you think that champs that consistently deal the most damage in the whole game should be even stronger and safer to play you are showing everybody how little of the game you fucking understand.

Sivir, Jinx, Jhin, Ezreal, Vayne, Twitch, Ashe. Those are viable.
The rest? they are not because the meta is shared between all positions so don't come saying "o-only those out of 17" because right now there's 4 fucking viable mages out of 50 and 3 junglers out of at least 30.

You are entitled little shits used to being the center of attention because everyone has to babysit you so you can be of some utility and Im fed of you.

Choke on a dick and learn to fucking play.

>play jungle
>all lanes shoved as far as it can go
>no wards
>enemy jungler always ganking across the map from me

I don't know how this stupid role works

trump x trudeau

you faggot, that's gay

Do you still build Armor Pen on Miss Fortune or you have to go crit like a madman?

This.

Adc babies are fucking unbearable. They think that because 2 out of 4 people of their team peel for them they can fucking win the game alone and end up dying 1v3 because they are ahead.

The adc role brings up the most toxic of shitters.

Retardedness

SkarnerIsSexy

y/n?

beautifully written

YUMiLikeBenis

Whatever for GIMME THE DAMN CROP SOURCE

sure its gay, but that just makes it more exciting~

Is there any favorable match up for TF? Seriosuly, what champion doesnt outright dick him in the ass in laning phase? i want to get an S with him but god damn, all the meta champs just rape his ass.

>malphite presses R
>oh well you died
people will argue that this is fair for ad carries

bigguy4uxxx

/lolg/, please help me. I just found out today that one of the classes I applied to for my school's Spring 2017 semester was a Winter course, so I panicked and dropped it. But because I dropped it so late, I have to pay for it in its entirety. In addition, to keep my financial aid, I have to add another class to replace it, which I also have to pay for. Now I owe an additional $2,000 more than I should have. Do you think there's anyway I can absolve this? I mean, the school's website that is used to enroll into courses listed these classes as being part of the "Spring 2017 semester." No where did it say, "Winter 2016," so I automatically assumed every course was going to be for the Spring semester.

If I were to blame the website's shitty design, do you think the school will accept it? Or am I just fucked? So utterly fucked? Please, I really need assurance.

xXx420_FENRISxXx

>_master1200
Explain.

I should clarify that it's the specific Ez one I want not the one I actually posted.

>malphite ults ad carry in the back
>team cant follow up for shit because they have to get through a frontline
>ad carry doenst die
>malphite does
>easily won teamfight

learn to position, adcuck

>Malphite pressed R
>You flash
>Get out alive

>Vayne hits you 3 times
>Half of your hp is gone

Am I supposed to dodge le ebin skilled autoattacks my man?

ISuckYordleCock

Favorable matchups are Fizz, Malzahar, Ryze, and any shitty meme mid laners

play TF in the jungle for lvl 7 tokens my dude

YourWifesSon

Reminder that Sona and Miss Fortune has fake tits.

I want to massage Janna's ears!

when are you gonna show me that cute shaved bp~

Lord of the Cucks

iTypicallyLose

If he kills you in one shot he is either ap so your team will burst him up or you let him scale to the point where he has 3 items and GOD FORBID a tank is allowed to do any damage, more so a tank that SCALES WITH FUCKING ARMOR.

reminder that this is a video game and nothing is real

No? I'm not saying that we're in the worst spot. The worst spot was around mid season six where we were just utility bots.

You're also missing caitlyn

The issue with ADC right now is that all of our itemization is geared towards three+. So we either have an impact because we're hard carrying and so far ahead or we're just slightly ahead/even/behind so we do fucking nothing and just die because we're forced into full glass canon builds. If we try and get a steraks or banshees we'll get completely fucked still since it's not enough and we'll be 100% out damaged by our counterpart
Also
>4 fucking viable mages out of 50 and 3 junglers out of at least thirty
what did he mean by this?
zilean, ziggs, ahri, velkoz, annie, lux, xerath, anivia, tf, etc.
shaco, vi, ivern, hecarim, lee sin, shyvana, zac, kha, rengar, and graves
yeah you're bullshitting right there
the game is completely decided by the mage mids and junglers.
not by the 7 ADCs that have almost no impact until around 30 minutes
Keep crying that ADCs are busted as fuck tho cause you don't understand the role and the champions in it

Never!

6CumLord9

WHERE DA VG VS VG AT

i want to turn janna into a crack addicted whore!

>tfw Jhin's segment in the new lore will probably be wasted on a Camille 1v1 and nothing else

Oh well, the new stuff for Jinx should be great; I want to know more about her past with her old gang connections with Ekko and Vi and how or why she suddenly went insane.

Can you really just lie like that?

mmmm

I have this source here open, all nice and lewd, can see his cute dik~

reroll

>going to college

in this socio/political/economic climate, whose pressuring you into this, you're parents?

You'd have a better chance learning handyman skills in a trade school.

Do you have any skills or hobbies you can market on the side? Maybe start a side business to support it, the basic financial entry fees are minuscule compared to an even shitty college tuition.

Maybe this isn't help but try to keep this info in the back of your head during your college career, the existential dread will sink in sooner or later. It'll keep you sharp.

ADC as a role went to shit when they gutted ADC itemization in the ADC update.
After that armor pen was busted so that was still a good build. But it was just that holding the entire role relevant and able to do damage.

Ever since the ADC update crit ADC's have only had one build path which is all in on dps, the best defense you could buy was BT or Maw without cripling yourself.

I really hate the fact that few seasons ago you had way more build options and if you wished you could go for a defense item or double lifesteal or if you felt safe you could just double up on Zeal items. These days double zeal is mandatory and you have very little impact on the game.

Sure ADC's do damage but it's in a brainless way, you build pure dps and which ever team peels for you better automatically wins while you a-move into the fight once. If your team shits the bed then it's the reverse, you do no damage even if you could auto and you can't even auto because being in auto range of any meta champion means instant death.
Might as well put a trained monkey in this role and it would do just as fine as your average adc player.

Sock Cucker

burustandin.tumblr.com/image/120646881585

IfeedUwin

>ADC hard carrying a game
>in any year
confirmed retarded, the only way you "carry" is if the real roles shove kills down your throat. This game would improve 100% if ADC ceased to exist.

Yes! I don't mind CamilleJhin stuff since I've come to love Camille but some back story stuff would be excellent. As much as I love Jinx it's a but shallow that her canon lore is simply "One she came to Piltover, destoryed it and pissed off Vi". She's such a favorite she deserves something more.

Is Garen good at all or just a bad Darius?

>tfw starting my career without finishing college

You cuck

xXgoatcokXx

Fizz players are retarded, just take ignite and kill him early

if you cant handle that as a TF main you should just drop him since youll never be able to beat a yasuo or zed in lane

Malz is a free farm lane, and Ryze is a straight up FREE lane

>The issue with ADC right now is that all of our itemization is geared towards three+.

Cait with runaan is enough to win a tf.
Vayne with shiv only can 1v1 anyone in the game.
Twitch with runaan can give you a tf.
Jinx will get a assist/kill in every tf and ruthlessly fuck up the remaining 4 enemies.

>So we either have an impact because we're hard carrying and so far ahead or we're just slightly ahead/even/behind so we do fucking nothing and just die because we're forced into full glass canon builds.

Maybe because the whole point of the role is to fucking deal damage you mongoloid.
You have several defensive items to peel yourself like ga, banshee and qss + the healing mastery and heal/flash. If that's not enough for you to be alive ON A FUCKING RANGED CHARACTER WITH AT LEAST 1 DASH learn to position instead of bursting in tears everytime someone outplays you.

>not by the 7 ADCs that have almost no impact until around 30 minutes

>vayne
>cait
>twitch
>muramana+trinity ezreal by min 25-27
>ashe with runaan only + r to engage/pick on a tf

I seriously hope you are trolling over here because in the 6 years I've been playing the game Im yet to encounter someone that thinks that Vayne is alright and not busted.

I wanna sex Vladfag.

Bangin' ur Waifu

>mfw I unironically agree with this
I mean, Riot doesn't give a shit, the itemization is shit and almost all the adc champions are completely fucking useless and will die like bitches except in high elo games.

Just make a new role, adc doesn't wor in this game because everyone is busy shitting on them

bellathornedab

then who will push towers mid game for me and give me free gold when i gank them?

>flash 5 minute CD
>malphite ult is typically around 115 seconds rank two
>but at worst 130 seconds
>he stacks CDR
>vayne needs 3 items and RNG on her side to do that
>if not then you're either another ADC or an underleveled feeding champion in any other role

what did he mean by this?

Dabbin the kush

>tfw have some nice abs and long hair
>vladfag doesnt give out lewds

oh well

You and the last champion you played will be doing psychedelic drugs together. How fucked are you?

BanYasuoIFeed

I hope they keep it simple, they'll easily fuck up any goofiness of her character with chuunibyou-tier writing and [sudden feels] character development, just like they had to buttfuck the yordles out of existence because munchkins are [Soooooo Embarrassing to me Mom!] like how in the AMA they said Fishbones was a manifestation of jinx's [I wanna be a Normal Gurl] subconscious.

I know they'll fuck it all up, the question is "when".

Happy bday to me

Renekton, but I don't really care how fucked I am, I just want it to work this time. Last time I did lsd I didn't get shit

Add in a nice dick and that's literally me. I wanted to trade my nudes for hers, she doesn't do lewds.

>Banshee's
>Ga
>Staying fucking back

>Defending the state vayne is right now

How to be a genuine cocksucking adc main 101.

cuck boi

top and mid will push towers, and they also won't die like little bitches during it. When you gank them they also usually have a way to prevent enemy escape, unlike the sperglord damage master adc that runs away if they go under 80% hp as you gank, allowing you to die.

>Cait with runaan is enough to win a tf.
>Vayne with shiv only can 1v1 anyone in the game.
>Twitch with runaan can give you a tf.
>Jinx will get a assist/kill in every tf and ruthlessly fuck up the remaining 4 enemies.
If someone in your team bothers to peel. And they wont because they are busy bursting and CCing the enemy ADC
>You have several defensive items to peel yourself like ga, banshee and qss + the healing mastery and heal/flash. If that's not enough for you to be alive ON A FUCKING RANGED CHARACTER WITH AT LEAST 1 DASH learn to position instead of bursting in tears everytime someone outplays you.
It's not enough when Riot keeps pushing out and protecting champion with a million dashes.
And we all know that there are the grand total of five different adc who aren't complete fucking shit. Thanks for the data.

nasus will show me his wisdom

>vayne
doesn't matter
whenever I do psychedelic drugs I go outside, lie down, and stare at the sky for 12 hours until the trip wears off. Vayne will either do the same or fuck off elsewhere but I always shut down whenever drugs are in my system.

happy birthday user! have a good one

may your games go better than mine today :-)

>ON A FUCKING RANGED CHARACTER WITH AT LEAST 1 DASH
>twitch
>jinx
>jhin
>ashe
>varus
>MF
>sivir
>draven

>having dashes

DudeWeedLMAO

God I hope not, if they stick to the Jinx/Ekko/Vi theory then it should be perfectly fine

I hate you!!!

>nocturne

>vayne with a shiv only can 1v1 anyone in the game
except camille with a triforce

JohnnyDavyMyHero

Sivir and Draven have literal dashes

Moving fast is good too

please almighty bateman, bless me with a FOUR

>"Boy I must learn how to fucking position and kite on this ranged champ that crits for 1300? What a shit game man adcs are so nerfed riot please buff."

aww cmon cutie dont be like that

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=31527098

>Having the gold to buy that shit
Nigger I barely have the cash to build a IE and another item because for some fucking reason our items are complete fucking shit to build.
There's also the fact that I deal no damage if I build that. I mean, I know that you are trolling but still, your stupid writting is triggering me.

faggot

REMINDER THAT IF YOUR WAIFU HAS A MIDRIFF OF ANY FORM (INCLUDING SKINS) SHE'S A SLUT
if you are unsure if she does, please post her and I will tell you.

>top and mid will push towers

they arent always ranged

adcs are objectively the best at taking towers

ive been memeing but real talk its why adcs exist, to supply sustained dps mid/late game and to take objectives effectively