google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
(Cross-thread)

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

He is right

On long hauls standing during the slow stretches helps keep your ass and legs from getting too stiff

seahorse case?
its a surplus hardigg phone case bolted onto the top plate the Wee came with

doesnt do too much for handling though

Didn't that bike find its way to Lake City Powersports?

>difference between getting thrown off on your ass or just saving it.
Just depends on what you are doing m8.

no idea, it was on the showroom floor at i90 for a little bit, i assumed it sold since it was gone the next time i was there.

It sure looks like he's riding some treacherous road in the OP there

>Got a recall notice for my bike because the brake light isnt sealed properly and can let in water
>Stored for winter so cant bring it in until spring

There isnt a specific period of time i have to get it fixed right, am i able to wait for spring then get it fixed?

>Kawasaki
Suicide machines
>Honda
High quality build, conservative design
>Suzuki
I sell hooning and hooning accessories
>Yamaha
For men who like keytars and other men

call the dealer, usually you get at least a year without any fuss

Gotta stretch the legs and give your ass a rest too.
Kawasaki is not you fuck nut.

Their street bikes are complete power monsters made to kill people. And they're fantastic.

What is objectively the best country in the world for motorcycling, and why?

No you lie Honda are out there to kill you with no traction control. Com paired to the zx 10r krt, the fireblade was hell of alot of fun to see willy out of shit and slide in corners.

If a dealer flips you shit about waiting until spring, call the maker's US headquarters. If it is the GW250?

>kawasaki
For the uniformed person who just likes green
>honda
For the guy who owns a civic and loves adjusting valves
>suzuki
For the poorfag who wants an underwhelming bike that is still somehow over priced
>yamaha
For well informed persons who enjoy power, reliability, and fair price
>ktm
For the best of the best ONLY
All others can fuck off

>ktm best of the best
Its good they tell you to lay the bike down for an oil change. Helps you get used to the feeling.

This is almost accurate for the dirt bike world except Kawasaki makes a better MX bike. Funny thing is it is their only good dirt bike as they have no full size trail bikes or enduros

Klx?
Klr?

klx 450f?
ive heard a lot oftalk about those being great trails and good enduro conversion candidates. but ive never seen anyone follow through.
klr650 is a pigfat bike, not really a trail machine or enduro or anything aside from a go a lot of places slowly bike.

im bored

>be fat
>ride my shitty 650 down to taco bell because heart disease
>see some girls sitting on the curb outside
>pop a pathetic whoolie as I pull in
>they stop me and compliment my shitbike
*sweating*
>ask if they can have a ride
>go full sperg and say no cause they dont have helmets
>they all get dissapointed and leave

fuck cock shit why

oh is it asleep?

>kawasaki
Overpriced Entry level bikes. Medicore non-sports bikes. Weight down with smog plumbing.
>honda
Yesterday's king. Hasn't innovated but does make excellent and striking cruisers.
>suzuki
Tractor manufacture par excellence with its DR line. Importers of the shittiest entry level bikes in America.
>yamaha
Decent quality and excellent bike for a sewing machine and piano company.
>ktm
Offers up boring kits for its 2 strokes. Playing with fire by outsourcing to India.
>Ducati
Hit a grand slam in the 90's with the Monster, now survives of that glory and 'unique/euro' marquee appeal.

truuuuuuuuuuuu

nice

go for a ride?

your supposed to give them your helmet cause if you die at least its with a qt girl on the back.

Is this worth buying?

I can't, and I probably wouldn't if I could cause there's ice and snow on the road

I'll just keep on looking at bikes I can't really afford and drink beer

i blanked out
fuck my life, maybe next time

/dbt/ I just had a close call. I have a 2016 Yamaha xtz 125E, which is a off road looking street bike. I've bought it to built credit. This is the only reason, so please spare me from too much criticism.

At first it was a blast, the it became real dull really fast because, well, it's a 10hp bike which tops at 100km/h, taking up to 30 seconds to reach it. When I learn to rev match it became a blast again. It's been 5 months now. I'm trying new stuff, and the most fun stuff is leaning. I know you're not suppose to lean the same way as a sport bike, but I thought "since I'm a beginner and a real chicken, I don't think I'll reach the bike or the tires limit any soon".

This whole tale was to you tell this: I've just washed the bike. Using water, neutral soap and some multi surface cleaning for the plastic bits and mirror. I've used soap on the tires too. After that, I went for a ride. Today is Sunday, so there isn't much cars on the streets. There's these two corners that I specially like. One is about 150 meters that I can take at about 60 to 70 km/h, maybe more if I weren't being safe about the possibility of cars ahead. The other is a 90 degree, which I can take at about 50 to 60 km/h. Both are inclined upwards, with the second being a little more drastic. On the second one, at about 55km/h, my front tire slipped. I've training my reflexes to not roll off the throttle when losing control, so I took back control on the bike after sliding.

What do you think could've caused this? I went back to inspect the asphalt and there isn't any oil spots, although there's some bits where it's a little darker then the others. Pic related is my tire, only 5400 km.

and what is with this bike?

ur shit

Get a large one of these off ebay and sticker bomb it. Keep it with your bike, if it gets stolen, its only 25 bucks and you can avoid have to say no to pussy.

Gotta just make sure your passenger will live.

you need a shitbike to go in the snow and ice with

sand, dirt, a french fry, a leaf, cold pavement/tires anything can cause a slip

Its a bike!

Depends on the mechanical condition. Are you going to drag it? Because that is a bike for going fast in a straight line and looking cool in a garage.

that's what I've been thinking, but I don't really have the space for a second bike, and actually well running enduros are surprisingly expensive, surprisingly especially the 50ccms

How about you take a walk for 5 minutes each few hours?
>adventurefags

if plating a dirtbike isnt hard in your state, go that route.
i spent $1200 on my XR then plated it up for 600, but couldve done it for a lot less

>stopping
>to walk
>when you cold keep rolling
>and just stand up

and added up to that, I don't even know what bike and tyres would be good for my needs

Italy.
Mountains, Sea, Lakes, Hills, Tracks, Lots of used motorcycles of all kinds and capable mechanics.
Don't forget about the landscapes.

I honestly have no idea how that works here in germany, I think the bike only needs lights, (+indicators and brake lights), mirrors, and needs to meet emissions testing, and a friend told me there were kits to make motocross bikes legal, but I have no idea really

I'd also love to get something small that I can just throw into my bus should it break, so all the bigger bikes fall away for that, naturally

but also Italians

im not much help for germany, but maybe look into something like a klx125/140 or xr100 or crf150.
theyre small, light and simple for fucking around on.
baja designs makes all in one kits but i dont know that they work for germany or if the registration process is ridiculous or not

>stand up like a faggot who's taking it up the butt
>go for a walk in an interesting place like an intelligent person
Uh, I wouldn't know which one to choose.

Why are you instigating something so trivial?
Youre suppose to stand up on off road bikes.

KLR is a pigfat street bike barely even worthy of being called a dual sport.

KLX is discontinued except for the little kids learner bikes.

What other populace is less shitty, then?
>inb4 Germans or Americans

>klx125/140 or xr100 or crf150.
thanks for the suggestions, and I just looked, the reistration process is ridiculously complicated for dirt bikes haha

>I've bought it to built credit. This is the only reason, so please spare me from too much criticism.
you're getting jewed

>german engineered laws
good luck on finding something. snow and ice riding is a lot of fun on light bikes that can take the falls.
as for tires you can use standard road approved knobbies and put short screws in the lugs or buy a proper stud kit

thanks

>ktm
For fnbois who enjoy spending large on undertrained stealership mechanics

>SV1000
Hey Shigeru, we sure have a lot of left-over TL motors to get rid of...

Americans

United States of America

In US, you have something like fifteen years to get it done.

What?
Ktms are easy to service

>Americans

Yes, but the guys who work at legit dealers (Any Japanese, or BMW) are actually trained and certified as to be able to do a valve adjustment without fucking up the whole bike. Ktm, Ducati, Guzzi, those guys just hire off the street.

What logical progression from an R1 do I make once I want a new bike?
A new R1?
I honestly don't think I'll ever buy a 600cc sportbike.
Do I jump to a different style bike?
I can't decide.

a grom. you have to go full circle.

enduro

Haha I'm actually buying two groms next month. One for me, one for my wife.
I'm just trying to figure out what bike over 750ccs I should buy next I guess.

My local dealer does KTM as well as all the big 4 japanesies.

ever had a speed triple? I heard they are bretty gud and you might like something upright for a change.

Otherwise, panigale.

something bigger, r1200gs or rocket 3

After a Yamacuck you buy a real bike like a Suzuki.

this. trail riding will really force you to git gud unlike street riding

Speed triples are awesome. I actually got my R1 because the dealer I originally went to was out if speed triples.

My father had a Rocket 3, that bike was the most insane thing I've ever seen in person.

Lucky you. In my town, the multi-line dealers are either all-japanese or all-not-japanese. The BMW dealers are all single-line, and owned by BMW car dealership chains.

Iran

Germans

>Germans

Austria and South Tirol.
lanesplitting is legal and you get this view

US, not because of any politics, but because as a country we have some of the most diverse riding available
who else has tropical rainforest, temperate rainforest, high desert scrub, wetlands, volcanic lands, bayous, flatlands, salt flats arctic tundra and so on in one country?

Man I can't fucking wait for my first season to begin, I'll do all the passes here in South Tyrol.

Are germans really poor or are they just stingy jews? Because all the germans (mostly girls)ive met seen like they never have money and were always looking for cheap shit.

>US
>tropical rainforest
>riding in actic tundra for pleasure
I knew burgers were retarded but still.

>Straight rodes

what is hawaii and alaska numbnuts

why overpay for stuff if you can have it for cheap?

if you stay in the midwest sure, but i mean its like there isnt several mountain ranges and countless twisty roads everywhere else

Here in EU we (educated people) know the value of money and don't waste it on stupid shit like dumb consumerfags.
>riding in Hawaii and Alaska
And tell me, how would you get there by motorcycle?

Yes, America. Where 99% of the roads are arranged in a grid. Sounds like a whole lot of fun.

partially meant for

But you waste money on refugees that end up killing or raping you.

Acrebis 6speed. Looks like the PO removed the pedals and put on some kind of onboard gasoline generator. This bike was probably used for downhill endurance races, hence the lack of pedals and generator. I would avoid, they almost always have headlight issues

Cheap is not always good. Like with china shit.

Why haven't you gone riding today /dbt/?

You should educate people on how to no get blacked. Oh i forgot you do the opposite.

stuck in fucking bulgaria without my baiku.

Its cold.

So you don't help your neighbor in need because he might rape you. Makes sense.

there was never mention of getting to any place.
and you can take a fucking boat too.