What company made the best shitboxes?

What company made the best shitboxes?
is it nissan or toyota or suzuki or maybe ford?

Toyota obviously

TO-YO-TAAA

Clearly, you've never heard of British Leyland...
>MG Maestro GTi

Nissan, or at least pre nissan-renault alliance (2001?)

No idea why theres so much hate towards nissan here, I've only had to replace one part in my 97 Maxima, and that was $15 so it could pass emissions. Been driving that since 1999 as my fallback reliable car. Most of the interior is fucked, it has decent power, but on the outside people just see it as another boring gutless sedan, so cops often ignore me.

Its pretty k, definitely a shitbox but its comfy. Everytime one of my other cars breaks, that thing will always be there.

Peugeot, Renault, Fiat, Citroen, in that order.

Lots of other manufactures made shitboxes. But they were never good

Gr8b8m8
Fuck off scum

Honda

Volv/o/

>volvo
>shitbox

>gti

s u z u k i

Toyota or Suzuki.

Suzuki is pretty based, or at least they were in North America. There's still a shitload of old Suzuki's left even though the new ones haven't been sold in 5+ years.

The top gear Suzuki made it through 400 tires and 100 sets of brake pads.

Nissan is worse than Kia or Hyundai. Their engines tick and knock from the factory, they got exhaust leaks and they're plastic pieces of fuck. And they're not even cheap which is fucking stupid.

I loved my 97 Maxima. Bought it for $300, drove it for a year, replaced the rear struts, and sold it for $1500. Thing had like 240k on it and still drove like new.

>fogs mounted on rusty hood instead of on glorious protruding bumper with 8 inches of space

what is the deal with this especific car
why always I see it posted

suzuki a cute

>what is a shitbox

Toyota, Hands down.
Suzuki breddy gud too.

Toyota hands down in my opinion.
Nissans older trucks are fucking tanks, but their shitbox cars always gave me problems.
Their less shitbox cars always seemed ok though.
Never dealt with suzuki other than gsxr's so I can't say on them.

old hiivats tho