Thanks, skoda

thanks to the superb owl of skoda, european car makers copy and slowly return to clearer lines on their cars.

Other urls found in this thread:

auto.idnes.cz/skoda-usa-expanze-0zs-/automoto.aspx?c=A160801_101151_automoto_fdv
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_S-Класс_(W222)
audiusa.com/newsroom/news/press-releases/2016/10/2017-audi-q7with-2-0-liter-tfsi-turbo-charged-four-cylinder
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It looks like every other econobox on the market, are you blind? The only thing I'll give it is actually having windows

>looks like every other econobox
superb is actually upper middleclass. it's supposed to play in the 5 series and E-class field.

also, take a look a this turd. same class and this nissan has the design madness going that most others currently also still have.

that skoda marked a point where more conservative design will return, with clearer lines that don't fucking go in every direction possible

Cherrypicking is not an argument
>superb is actually upper middleclass. it's supposed to play in the 5 series and E-class field
t. skoda owners

Looks like a Long wheelbase Corolla with a Kia front end.

the octavia middleclass to econobox and rather what you're looking for.

>superb is actually upper middleclass. it's supposed to play in the 5 series and E-class field.

You realise it's just last year's VW, right?

It's superior to Passat in every possible way, and Pigeon doesn't exist.

It actually is

>skoda will never enter the American market
>vw will never bring over its euro-spec passat

why is VAG doing this to Americans

>>skoda will never enter the American market
aren't there rumors they're actually thinking about going to burgerland with that brand?

but I doubt it since this would slaughter jettas in the burger market.

If it didn't have this exact grill I'd like it a lot. Maybe if the lines went horizontal instead of vertical, but then it'd look like any VW.

>FWD elongated to the max MQB platform
>upper middle class tier supposed to play in the 5 series and E-class field.

10/10 b8

Fuck that.

Have you seen the new Volvo v40

>no i5 anymore
>volvo still wants focus rs money for them

The least interesting hatchback on the market. (drives well tho)

thanks to the Tipo of Fiat, european car makers copy and slowly return to clearer lines on their cars.

There are plans for expansion into the USA. It's going to be decided next year.

auto.idnes.cz/skoda-usa-expanze-0zs-/automoto.aspx?c=A160801_101151_automoto_fdv

looks like poop like all modern volvos.

>he doesn't know that most audis are fwd and are still upper class

>superb is actually upper middleclass. it's supposed to play in the 5 series and E-class field.
>E-class field
>skoda
>E class

>looks like poop like all modern volvos
>all

>MUH LUXOORY

Burgers, please keep out when you don't have a clue about European cars.

E-Classes and 5 Series are also available in entry level family car trim around here and a fucking Superb can compete easily with E200 and 520.

Just stop

in what fucking country are the E200 and 520 in the same price segment as a Superb?

no shit, sherlock.
of course an entry level superb is cheaper.

compare a full spec superb to an e200 and then tell me you still would go for the e200 while the superb will be actually a luxury car for the cost of a fucking poorfag spec benz

Just gonna leave this here for the shrieking fanbois

w140 is biggest s class ever, yet even new c class has more interior space, let alone new e

To all of you amerifags out there - he actually has a point.

Our car market is quite different from yours. First of all, the big three (audi, mercedes, bmw) offer far cheaper base versions of their cars than you would get. As such their market position stretches to economy car regions. Secondly, the VW group has been steadily climbing upmarket for over a decade, so that today you can get a VW Passat that is as expensive as a midrange BMW. The same applies to the Skoda, which is actually a very very good car. An estate with the 2.0 litre 190hp diesel for me please.

Welcome to our world of 2-litre diesel Executive cars (that cost 70000 euros and more...)

>luxury skoda
jej

>w140 is biggest s class ever
wat.

sergej, we know you love the w140 but have you checked the size dimensions of the current one?

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_S-Класс_(W222)

I've acually been able to drive a Superb rental in Eurostan and my friends family owns an E250 diesel. Superb are pretty nice but they're not in the same league as BMW or Mercedes. Build quality is lower, ride isn't as sporting nor as comfortable and the interior is absolutely no where near equivalent. Also, BMW and Mercedes are often cheaper here in the US than even in their Native Germany. The only places where they're cheaper are Mexico and South Africa.

Of course the build quality and ride quality (subjective term) are worse, it is after all a cheaper car. But the difference isn't that profound, especially as has been said, when comparing high spec VW vs a base luxury car.

Yes, your cars are cheaper when comparing on model per model basis. A 328i is cheaper in the US than in Europe, but no one buys those here and I don't see anyone in the US driving around in a 316d or a E200d Mercedes with manual cloth seats.

It was the biggest in the early 90's.

Now a cheap SUV is bigger than that from the outside.

>of course the build quality and ride quality (subjective term) are worse, it is after all a cheaper car.

Then why are you trying to claim they are equals? They aren't.

>Americans think the E-class is a ((luxury)) car
It's just a full size (e-segment)
Large mainstream cars (Scorpio Omega Safrane etc) were once very common in Europe

ITT deluded czechs believing that superb is in the same class as MB E or BMW 5er.

Its roughly the same size, same as the bus you take every morning is the same size as a stretch limo. Still not a same thing.

ITT: retarded Skodafags. Skoda can't even compete with Fiat. Skodas are driven by 40 or 50 somethings who aren't allowed/able to get a real car or solicitors. The most pathetic ones are those who get the "VRS" """""performance version"""""" trim and always have to compensate by driving like idiots on the Autobahn and getting assblasted if they can't drive slightly over the speedlimit.

Nice BMW Sonata

dfw will never own a skoda because the average american is a tasteless nigger who doesnt appreciate cheap and cheerful

Cry some moar

>Fiat Tipo

Its like 2008 again

Merrikans are getting there too

audiusa.com/newsroom/news/press-releases/2016/10/2017-audi-q7with-2-0-liter-tfsi-turbo-charged-four-cylinder

You've fallen for the Skoda's strategy. They make you think that their cars are one class higher than they actually are. Superb bases on VW Passat which places it in the C-Class/3 series/A4 field. Octavia is basically VW Golf with a trunk. This is why they appear so cheap while in fact their prices are average at best.

VWs have better build quality and sound deadening.

Yes, they have. Skoda is what VW used to be in the past, cheap and reliable ecoboxes. VW grew more luxurious with time so the VAG used Skoda brand to fill the gap in the market. That's why the interior is worse, more powerful engines are reserved for VW and Audi and often they base Skodas on older gens of VWs.

>ITT: People non-stop arguing what "real" upper class is and deny it even when the car has all necessary features to be in that class

lmao what the shit is going on

nice quads
it lack the status symbol option

but with that logic a phaeton would be a fucking shitbox and it was even in use by the ex-chancellor.

>I'm top class premium nao.

Well, this is why it sold so badly.

>Superb is a very good car but unnecessarily big.
>Octavia dun fucked up with the facelift.
>rest of the lineup is irrelevant

Sorry but Skoda is yet another VAG bitch

>rebadged vw
>even remotely in the same league as BMW and Mercedes

Up! GTI and derivatives when

No Skoda can match the E60.