This is so much fucking fun to do during rush hour

This is so much fucking fun to do during rush hour

What other methods does Veeky Forums employ to extract salt while driving?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-k0SWr0yCJw
wndu.com/content/news/100-ticketed-in-1st-year-of-Indiana-highway-slowpokes-law-385525121.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>drive crown victoria
>no one does that 'pull out in front of the guy in the fast lane' shit to me
>no one even does the fucking speed limit either because crown victoria
>regret.jpg
>cry into my bench seat

Fucking assholes deserve it. If I'm doing 10 over in the fast lane, passing someone doing 7 over in the slow lane, and you come flying up on my ass and sit right on it, I'll slow right down and pace the car next to me.

I should mention I'm the one in the blue car.
Cucking the fast lane with my shitty 03 Kia Spectra

>making traffic worse because you are petty
Make the pass as quickly as possible, and we will all get to our destination sooner.

With this method, one day you'll be the one getting assblasted.

I don't do shit like that because it's unsafe and childish.

If i'm blue and I see grey coming up hot then i'll stay where I am, let him pass, and then do whatever it was that I'm going to do.

Alternatively, if i'm grey and blue does what you do then I hang back and wait until blue does whatever it is he's going to do and then I continue on my way. I don't get mad because getting mad over such trivial shit is childish.

jokes on you when they crash into you and push your car into an oncoming semi

youtube.com/watch?v=-k0SWr0yCJw

It's almost happened a few times. My cousin did something similar and got a $4,000 insurance payout when he only paid $1,200 for the car. Plus it taught the fast lane retards that flying down a busy intersection at 80mph+ is not a good idea.

You realize that people who drive 5 under the speed limit cause more accidents than people who drive 5 above the speed limit

That's true, but there's a kind of duality to these kinds of things.

Speeding or driving under both cause accidents.

How is this funny? You and your cousin are just as cancerous

this is why europe has less accidents per capita

they keep to the right if they're not passing and don't purposely drive in the passing lane just to piss people off for no reason, clogging up traffic and slowing everyone down

>to extract salt
thank god 14 year olds aren't allowed to drive yet. gen z speak is so dumb it hurts.

Do you not understand the concept of trolling?
We drive around during rush hour to intentionally slow down traffic anyway we can.

>drivan 5-7 MPH over limit because dun want a ticket
>someone starts tailgating
>engine brake to speed limit
>[high beams intensify]
>engine brake 3-5 mph below limit if they continue
>coast up to every stop in neutral
huehue

>I slow everyone down during the most active hours and arguably the most dangerous just because I can
>causing accidents is fun

Alternatively, push a bunch of nails into a cup like pic related and toss into oncoming traffic, preferably when no one is coming from oncoming traffic. Come back around and 9 times out of 10 someone will be up the road with a crushed foam cup nailed to a flat tire lel.

Forgot pic

Europe also has many many fewer miles driven per capita. Ever think that may have more to do with it?

We get it. The "lol i trole you" defense doesn't make you any less cancerous.

I know it's cancerous. That's the fucking point of it.

Also see and

> Prius
And nothing of value was lost.

Mostly, it's driver education and regulation on car maintenance.
Most American cars wouldn't pass their annual inspection in Europe. Most wouldn't make it around the first corner on the way to the test centre.

>IRL trolling and endangering others is fun

It's funny for me at least.
That's all that counts for me.

>physically harming someone
>trolling
>using the word troll 2016
this could literally be considered attempted man slaughter.
i hope the samething happens to you with a lifted truck

>implying I would be dumb enough to pull out in front of a monster truck wannabe

My main targets are 4 door and coupes.

Also good luck proving it in court.

haha holy shit

Obvious bait thread is obvious

Sage

My favorite variation is when there is a left lane freight train coming up and you pull out. Everybody bunches up until one impatient asshole tries a flying right lane pass, only to find I'm still the asshole up front that is now blocking both lanes.

When I'm just in front of the car I'm passing I hit my right turn signal then accelerate into the right lane and hit my cruise control at 3 mph faster.

STOP FREIGHT TRAINING THE LEFT LANE

That's illegal you know. If you sit in the passing lane you will be pulled over and ticketed.

haha no.

Cops could care less, as long as you aren't speeding.

>100 ticketed in 1st year of Indiana highway slowpokes law

wndu.com/content/news/100-ticketed-in-1st-year-of-Indiana-highway-slowpokes-law-385525121.html

no user you dont understand you can do anything on the road as long as you don't go 10 over, cops dont care
trust me i ride a bus

>Waaah waaah that person is going faster than me i better take unnecessary risk and endanger other drivers by impeding traffic no one should drive faster than me

You're not the police faggot

what a shitty thread
great job

>getting baited

so you are basically a pussy i treat all cars equally so i cut off anyone i want on my scoot. how does it feel to have a bicycle with a lawnmower engine have more balls that you with your security blanket civic

and btw
>trace ip
>find who used said ip or the ip that the post was created and find the imei
>find the owner of the device
>find any related aligations
>report it

>what are VPNs

>thank god 14 year olds aren't allowed to drive yet.

Not any of those guys (first time in this thread), but I have seen such types of trolling. People deliberately go slower in the left lanes just because they are personally upset of people ignoring laws. So their own personal butthurt causes those people to self-appoint themselves as enforcers of the law. They go into the left lanes and do only the speed limit.

I had a former coworker like that. He was very religious and always upset at how people didn't obey the Ten Commandments from the Bible. He basically had a lot of butthurt about non-religious people disobeying the Ten Commandments. So he would go into the left lane or HOV lane if he had others with him and drive exactly the speed limit. Mind you, this is not just the left public lane. The toll lanes and the HOV lanes are usually where the fastest drivers are especially since they are less congested.

That was his way of getting the gentiles and atheists to obey laws I guess.

>implying 16 year old OP is posting with a VPN