discord.gg/MF227Tz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>lost first three placement matches

>there is literally someone out there who would make this monster their waifu
hana fags are beyond damaged

>based chu confirms pharah is not on a date
PHATHER CONFIRMED
CANADIAN PHARAH CONFIRMED

Competitive Overwatch Discord for people who are fed up with QP or shitters in ranked and want to stack.

discord.gg/MF227Tz

Winston is vastly inferior to Dva in every single way and needs buffs.

Theres nothing wrong woth Soldier, he just feels OP because evry other dps is useless against the tank meta

I want to marry McCree!

Of course she is not on a date, you dont go on dates with your husband

Tracer!

Yes you do.

Married couples go out on dates, man.

Come on.

Emily as a hero when? She should have a pirate motif

>Mystery Heroes still hasn't been named "Roll D Va to Win"

proof?

>She's also not a Bruins fan
If it turns out she's a fan of the Vancouver Canucks I will jizz right here, right now, hands free.

Still too young to be her father unless Ana likes them young

HALF CANUCK CONFIRMED

A FUCKING LEAF

When are they going to nerf teamwork?

I always knew gingers were evil, corrupting my pure totally heterosexual Tracer with degeneracy.

Why would you want to marry a dirty slut?

either that or a filthy Habs fan

Soon.
Soon you will all learn what true autism means.

Delete this image

Experience festivity.

What would an evil Zenyatta be like??

>Won 7 matches in placement, 3-4 gold average, even got 4 POTGs

>lost 1 because of leavers

>Draw on eichenshit the next

>lose again from 5 stack knocking my teams shit in

>placed 2288

Fucking how? I was placed 2804 last season for getting 7 consecutive draws, 2 losses, and a win. Now suddenly I'm in an endless sea of sym shitters, bad hanzos, and no healers in Gold.

How the fuck does placement even work!?

>there are people out there in THIS world who waifu Tracer
Let in seep in for a minute.

>pharah is half leaf

Not sure how to feel

Absolutely halal.jpg

But in actuality, the tattoo causes an issue for Ana being either Muslim (also the lack of hair covering I guess) or Coptic. Unless Blizzard pulls out the "progressive Muslim/Coptic" card as a surprise card (more surprising if the former)

Not that they'll ever get into a character's religious beliefs. I imagine that would have more potential for butthurt than even sexuality.

I wanna fuck that leaf

zarya is hottest waifu.

That tracer artwork on the comic's front cover...

>mfw my main isn't meta anymore

remember the good old days of tank buster mccree? sure wish he was around now

The artwork in general was pretty bad.

McCree isn't a slut, he's pure like Mercy.

>Implying I don't already

>Coptic
it's not a religion it's nationality
coptic religion is a branch of orthodox christianity

you don't say that somebody's religion is "greek" or "russian" meaning that they are a greek orthodox christian or a russian orthodox christian, right

Too chaste.

Open those lips, ladies.

>it's not a religion it's nationality
The term Coptic is a ethno-religious group like the term Jews. It is not a nationality ("Egyptian" is the nationality) - You can't be a Muslim Copt as you can be a Muslim Egyptian. Among native non-Arab Egyptians ("egyptian" here being the native non-Arab ethnic group, not the nationality), the native Egyptian Christians general identify as Coptic, and the native Egyptian Muslims ("egyptian" here being the native non-Arab ethnic group, not the nationality) generally identify as Arab (even if they are not actual of Arab descent)

Why are Smurf accounts called Smurf accounts?

GACER IS TRAY

A better question is: why are people paying for Overwatch more than once?

"Coined by Geoff Fraizer and Greg Boyko, who played the online multiplayer game Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness under the names Shlonglor and Warp. The pair had become so proficient at the game that few people would play against them, so, in order to avoid scaring off potential competitors, the pair created alternate accounts named PapaSmurf and Smurfette"

Etymology

Coined by Geoff Fraizer and Greg Boyko, who played the online multiplayer game Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness under the names Shlonglor and Warp. The pair had become so proficient at the game that few people would play against them, so, in order to avoid scaring off potential competitors, the pair created alternate accounts named PapaSmurf and Smurfette.[1][2]

this is what blows me away

wanting to play against lower ranks so you can get some easy stomps in, fine

but actually buying a second copy to do that? why?

>You can't be a Muslim Copt
but you can
you can be a muslim jew too

it's not the medieval ages and your nationality isn't strictly attached to your religion, especially when it's an international religion (both islam and christianity are international religions)

I never knew that, thanks

Neat, I learned something today.

>there are people that prefer D.Va's old Defense Matrix
why are people so fucking stupid

>you can be a muslim jew

strictly speaking, those are two religions. do you mean a muslim israeli?

When will Blizz show off Hana's girlfriend? Valentine's day?

>but you can
>you can be a muslim jew too
If I am not mistaken, I think Copt specifically refers to a person who is both Christian and ethnic-egyptian, in contrast to "Jew", which means a person who either is a follower of Judaism OR a person with ancient Israeli ancestry (so you can be a Muslim ethnic-jew, but not a Muslim Copt since "Copt" by definition has to include the religious affilication). The use of the term "Copt" as a synonym for "ethnic egyptian" is not a mainstream usage I believe.

They're probably not even D Va players and therefore prefer the old one because it was balanced

Stop picking defense heroes on attack

Reminder if you play this thundercunt, you're literal no skill trash

>canadian egyptian

?????

what about jews who live in the usa, germany, russia etc? a lot of those are completely atheistic too

well, suppose a person who was raised in such a coptic christian family converts to islam. they will not turn arab, will they? that group is separated from the rest both by their religion and by their ancestry i.e. by their nationality

what i mean that it's a rather wrong phrase to say "Ana being either Muslim (also the lack of hair covering I guess) or Coptic" it should be either "ana being either muslim or christian" or "ana being either arab or coptic"

but his damage is shit

Never mind me, just posting best girl.

>autistic shipfags on suicide watch
nice

I like to pick Genji and only kill the enemy Widowmaker, then do his cutting edge emote until someone else kills me or Widow respawns. Sometimes the enemy team recognizes that I'm only a threat to their Widow and lets me run behind them to just kill her. Sometimes I'll even use my ult and kill her with it then emote on her corpse a few times. This goes on until Widow switches off or leaves the game.

I could see how it'd be prefered for the extra time tick on a king of the hill map.

Could potentially hold off the enemies for that extra second that could be the difference between an OT win or not.. i don't know

>orange/gold/whatever from a box
>it's 500c

>Stop picking defense heroes

ftfy

>tfw blizzard is down with delicious brown

that's half of what a legendary skin costs. why would you hate getting that?

refund the purchase too

I've been doing the same thing, also run up the the other enemies and spam greetings so they know you won't kill them, then solo ult the widow and tbag.

Feels good man.

Because I already have all the standard legendary skins I want and the event legendary skins are 3000 a pop

>could have a legendary skin
>instead get half a legendary skin
>not even 20% of an event legendary

Gee I dunno

Does Sombra know if any of the heroes have weird fetishes

Gay boys btfo.

Ugly dykes btfo.

The sexy girl that everyone likes is the bone blizzard threw them. Because anything else would lose their core player base. Non faggot men.

>characters are angry homicidal fucks
damn son

>Grey hair

Dude could be in his 50s
Lets say 55

Pharah is 33, he concieves Pharah when he is 21 and Ana is 26

Not completely unimaginable.

She found the OW Illuminati on her own, what do you think

event legendaries are overpriced because they want you to shell out real money for loot boxes. that is the real problem, not duplicates.

CUTE LEAF

Problem was you just ignore D.va the second she activates it.

>pharah is a leaf

just when you thought she couldn't get worse

>But in actuality, the tattoo causes an issue for Ana being either Muslim (also the lack of hair covering I guess) or Coptic. Unless Blizzard pulls out the "progressive Muslim/Coptic" card as a surprise card (more surprising if the former)
Huh? Egyptians have tattoos all the time. Pisses parents off but they have them.

Source am Egyptian.

When people say "Coptic" they usually mean "Coptic Christians". "Coptic" as a term for nationality is very archaic and nobody really uses it like that, the term more brings to mind the language (which we still use in church) and the Orthodox church. You're technically correct, it's just not how it's used anymore.

OFFICIAL OVERWATCH GIRL POWER RANKINGS

1. MERCY
2. WIDOWMAKER
3. D.VA
4. TRACER
5. MEI
6. PHARAH

POWER GAP

7. SOMBRE
8. SYMMETRA
9. ZARYA

GRANDMA TIER
ANA

>you're waifu is half canadian

Delete this

Explain the autism.

Solid taste

So why's Blizzard shoehorning in gay characters? Like what was the point of it?

besides being your retarded headcannons, why is this suddenly being spammed all over the place?

They saw a Canadian flag on the T.V. in Pharah's scene in the new comic.

It's grasping at straws

Being born without taste must be an interesting experience.

I want Widowmaker to laugh at my little peenus weenus like that

Because it makes the very vocal people on social media happy. Just be happy it was more tactful than industry average (bioware).

Chu confirmed Pharah wasn't on a date in the comic.
She is having dinner with an older man.
They are in Canada.
She has Canadian skins.

The conclusion is that she's having dinner with her father, who is Canadian, meaning that the skins were foreshadowing this whole time instead of just some random shit.

But Junkrat is fuuun ;_;

>She has Canadian skins.

>The conclusion is that she's having dinner with her father
or her sugar daddy

>Native American skin
>Canadian
I guess the United States of America is part of Canada?