Sc2

is this finally it edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/36BQW1SuHQ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bitcoin edition

>tfw i outplayed that guy in previous to last thread
get fucked,

as i was saying before last thread was so rudely deleted: bananas are far from the best fruit

the american cavandish banana is only eaten because it ships the best.

in places where they have multiple species of banana options the banana we eat is considered a "junk banana" that they dont even eat

'nas are pretty good

and yet they're still so good....

i wonder what the non-junk nana's taste like!

lasagnas?

bananas are a bland fruit

u have shit taste or you have only ever tried like 3 different fruits and the other ones you tried were out of season and from mexico

i could think of 13 fruits better than the banana

well name your favorite fruit then...

im sticking by ba na na's as best

new janny doesn't know her place yet...

oh you're probably gonna name some stupid shit like 'the papa guinea simba fruit (must be eaten from november 17-22 for optimum taste!!)'

get a grip poser

where can i download some bitcoins?

watermelon avocado grapes Cantaloupe honeydew pineapple oranges cherries blackberries pears kiwis plums apricots pomegranetes mangos

all better than bananas

i can go on

holy crackers

why is this thread still up?

>C

lmfao

wew

>watermelon
i wonder who's behind this post :^)

1. banana
2. the grape (green) :)

literally the top two fruits

u never had a good watermelon
theres a lot of shitty low quality watermelon

but that shit is fucking bomb if u get a ripey im not even black

banana bland
ur wrong
u just like them cuz theyre cheap and easy

here's my list:

1. zah and coca cola (tie)
2. potato chips
3. french fries
999999999999999. fruits and vegetables

:(

this documentary is ok. it has lots of tribe crap we were talking about. just ignore the jew pushing his boasian anthropology theories
youtu.be/36BQW1SuHQ8

i like apples

>zah
what is this 2016?

we say ' now

*eats a banana*
man that was really good, i think thats the best fruit ive ever had....

isnt guns germs and steel a book

heres my list
diabetes with a side of diabetes and a heart attack

and when u actually break it down and ur eating ur 5th zah for the week you realize it actually tastes like shit and makes you feel like shit and its not even good anymore

junk food isnt good forever

it becomes disgusting

speak for yourself faggot! LOL!

>what is this 2016?
ummm
yes???

*signs up for eve online now that it is f2p*

*takes a sip of a cold one*
word

>yes
idiot

+1

>i think thats the best fruit ive ever had....

have fun eating your junk bananas that nobody even really likes

ur missing out on a lot

also i forgot something i really like a lot, a nice peach

can never really beat a nice peach

yea by the same guy

honestly the best fruit is the yellow nectarine it's not even close

you can easily beat a nice peach
with a nana :)

leon!!!!

plums are the best fruit

i just did

nothing can compare if you think about it

pink starbursts best fruit

>with a nana :)

says the guy who likes to spend 20 cents on fruits and then claims its the best fruit because hes incredibly inexperienced

and eats something that people in south asia wont even grow because its so shitty in comparison to real bananas

.............. ur bananas are bland. theyre ok. but theyre not something to fall in love with

i hate fruit
in the good tasting ones, unless they are processed to hell and back, you can always find larvae and bugs and shit
its fucking repulsive

also it makes your hands sticky or is just hard to eat in general
fuck fruit

ive been buying fruit my entire life and ive never found a single bug in my food

maybe your local grocery stores just suck

they dont "process" them they just wash them....... maybe put some edible wax on to make them shiny

the answer is actually all citrus fruits, strawberries, raspberries & pineapples

heres roger federer, best tennis player

enjoying banana, best fruit

hahaha fucking bullshit
everything you buy in your grocery store has been flown in not from local farms, but from fucking 3rd world countries, where it was processed to make it last the trip
unfortunately it costs companies less money to do that than to just have a deal with local farms

if you havent found a bug in your fruit yet you arent eating local non-processed fruit (or you ate that bug and just didnt know it)

speaking of which. do you guys like jimmy carr?

i know most fruit is foreign fruit and its shitty quality and half dead because it sits on the boat for so long.

but that doesnt mean they "process" it.

they dont fucking process fruit that doesnt mean anything

>if you havent found a bug in your fruit yet you arent eating local non-processed fruit (or you ate that bug and just didnt know it)

if i got local fresh produce i would deal with the fucking bugs and i would have immaculate selection when i buy them. just dont buy the rotten ones wtf.

thats a blessing

well there you go. ofc they process it (i actually dont know the right word, but while its growing they spray it with billions of different chemicals and shit) so it survives the trip

fruit with bugs in them dont just make them rot, they can look perfect on outside and just have a tiny hole somewhere. nobody can really notice that no matter how much care they take in checking the fruit. and you, who just eats it without inspecting it in great detail, might have eaten a lot of bugs already (and the fruit just tasted slightly different but it didnt bother you enough to investigate properly)

it's 3 am and this is no time to be eating a pizza

spraying pesticides is a totally different thing than "processing" wtf. i know they do that and i wash my fruits thoroughly and i inspect my fruits thoroughly

and i will buy organic when i can so i dont get any dangerous pesticides.

i know the whole "worm in the apple" story but its never happened to me.

take 2 minutes and inspect your fucking fruit before you buy it

youre being literally autistic and ADHD

is that a fish egg pouch?

i've seen rich people eat caviar and it looks just like that

it's simple

confute or concede

you literally have a mental illness and avoiding fruit for an irrational fear

its just like someone washing their hands 20 times

and avoiding touching door knobs

its a mental illness

you dont stop eating fruit because of a tremendous fear of bugs and larvae

just eat your fucking fruit

you cant just get rid of pesticides by washing it when its been fucking sprayed daily in them, no matter how hard you wash

and inspecting an apple might work, but its not gonna work for strawberries, cherries and other smaller fruit since it takes you forever to do it properly

i know im autistic about it but i just dont want to eat bugs its really not that difficult to understand

i don't have a mental illness and i'm scared of peeling a banana and finding dead insects in it

once you wash it, it will only have trace amounts left behind and your body and your liver can filter out the poisons

its not a smart decision because you get more benefits from fruits and vegetables than you are caused harm from the pesticides

and theres always organic

youre an idiot if you wont eat strawberries and cherries because there might be a bug on the other side

that shit doesnt cross my mind

eat a bug or two.

some people eat bugs as a delicacy in some countries

dont fucking worry about it man.

i used to have mental illnesses exactly like this but theyre not healthy

>you dont stop eating fruit because of a tremendous fear of bugs and larvae
well i do i am infinitely scared of bugs. i know its borderline illnes but you cant really get a person to stop touching door knobs by telling him hes fucking ill

no it's a fruit... i ate it once

it tastes sweet

they also spray stuff down with a super thin layer of wax to make apples look shinier

after seeing that "food inc" movie vegetables dont scare me, meat does.
i just dont think about it or i wouldnt be able to eat

>by telling him hes fucking ill
no it might actually help him

i used to think my irrational habits were normal i had no body to tell me the right way that it works

some people might actually believe that washing their hands 20 times helps them in some way if youre segregated and alone by yourself for so long

i admitted that already
i wash the wax a bit im not scared of the edible wax

fuck dude i bought cherries this summer thinking im over it
but fuck no ofc i found like 2 larvae in the 2 cherries i decided to slice with a knife

i just threw all those cherries away fuck that shit

and cultures that have eating bugs as a specialty are fucking shit tier and i dont really want to be associated with them in any way

whats the point of using a loofah if you have to wash it so it doesnt keep all the dirt in it?

uhh it exfoliates???

find a different store with nicer cherries

cherries are fucking amazing!

if u find bugs obviously throw them away but that is not the norm at all

dont let a few bad episodes ruin your whole life

i mean i understand what you are talking here, and my mom says im fucking ill as well, but idk what i can really do about it

and then i see people around me eating fruit without a trace of worry and it just makes me kinda sick (though i also kinda admire them i guess idk, i wish i could be like them)

natural food has these types of things sometimes the stores do their best to inspect shit

ur eating foods that were in the dirt

but thats how humans ate for thousands of years

so would you reuse a cloth for wiping your ass?

tinny shut up

fuck dude thanks for trying to help me here

ill seriously consider it next time i walk past them in the store

its just that it became a really serious project for me at this point and it takes way too much of my nerves and time to eat it :/

what that's not the same thing at all

try and wash the pesticides that were gene mapped and spliced into the plant's dna

reminder that soy turns you into a little girl

thats why you dont eat conventional soybeans or convential corn or conventional canola

theres certain foods you do have to avoid or eat organic in 2016

look up "which foods are gmo"

:)

roundup is still the scariest one imo

as far as wgirls go, kate beckinsale is definitely the hottest

even at her advanced age

Elon Musk @elonmusk 2h2 hours ago
Tesla Autopilot vision neural net now working well. Just need to get a lot of road time to validate in a wide range of environments.

a god

so i guess this girls password that i know and see this in a message that im reading

should i out her to her bf?

I bet brandon has pissed in her face

whats it with you and piss...

-sleeps-

*wakes you up*
hey get up man we got something really important to tell you on scv!!!!

piss is pretty hot hhaha

well at least its not poop LOL that stuffs gross especially when gooky girls film themselves doing it haha.........sick

send it to her parents and brandons parents

once my youtube channel makes it big i'm gonna buy a ps4

+1
or threaten her that you will send it to them unless she FUCKS you

what game do you wanna play on it

>not an xbone

overwatch

lol??

whats the point of a ps4
xbox always had better multiplayer experience