Whats the least and most respected cars by women?

Whats the least and most respected cars by women?

Other urls found in this thread:

artofgears.com/2016/03/31/ladies-who-vandalized-mazda-miata-rewarded-with-track-day/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who gives a shit what some skank is going to think about your fuckboi miata or loud bro charger/Camaro/mustang...Literally anyone that buys a car for the status is a fucking moron...
Most respected car by women is the Honda crv

Women dont care about cars

At all

Buying one you think they will like will not make them like you

new civic is a better car then an e39 M5 to most women tbqhfam

how is it bad to have a couple of hotties putting their feet all over your seats?

I dont want a car for status because im not picrelated, im just wondering.

Ease up there, cuckboi

I'm a girl and I like German and Swedish vehicles.

American and Korean vehicles don't tickle my fancy whatsoever.

Porsche is tops.

> digits
> no replies
Why?

western white women are truly the worse. I dont understand your infatuation with them.

and I aint no dang chink lover either so dont get it twisted

what about older American iron?

you posted the least respected
most respected is a truck with 4x4 and v8.

There's plenty of girls who do, my local fb car group has girls and my girlfriend is interested somewhat.

fuck off back to /s4s/ you faggot

>I'm a girl
Yeah OK sure bud

Calm down pajeet

wat?

Girls don't give a shit what you drive

>and my girlfriend is interested somewhat
the majority of women could give two shits

and your girlfriend is just pretending to appease you

Quads are correct. Only a select few women genuinely care about specific cars. As long as its kept clean and not rekt, 99% of them wont give a shit unless its something obviously expensive and exotic. No woman can tell the difference between a new M3 and some late 90s/early 2000s sedan as long as theyre both in decent visual condition.

There are 6 types of conventional vehicles in the vast majority of women's eyes:
>truck
>car
>motorcycle
>crossover
>bus
>ferrari

I sure bet that Miata owner found this and fucked them up, disproving the myth that the Miata is for wimpy hairdressers.

>not wanting a qt girl to put her feet all over your car

Global rule 3.

>He drives a 328i

>the women in my group focusing purely on cars are interested in cars

Really now?

their opinion basically just comes from a few things they hear on tv or some shit their fudd dad said one time. Girls are the reason cars like the dodge caliber and chevy aveo ever sold any units.(Half of me at least are like this too though.

Women don't respect anything, least of all something they consider to be a household appliance. If it's more expensive it becomes an status item, nothing more.

You know all those TV ads where the cars' features that get highlighted are the bluetooth support and the touch screen display?

Those are the kinds of ads that sell cars to women. All they care about is that they can play the latest Chainsmokers song really loud when their friends are in the car with them.

Tits or GTFO
Your local FB group has girl to see which Chad of the month they're gonna ride till they get sick of them
Exactly, they only give a shit about what they can drive
>and your girlfriend is just pretending to appease you
This, but because she cares about you she sounds like a top lass
They did get in trouble, because stupid cunts don't think shit on social media can be used against them
Haram
Or whatever the Chad they're taking dick from and the others they get it from on the side think
This

>They did get in trouble,
Not sure if I'd use the word "trouble" here.

artofgears.com/2016/03/31/ladies-who-vandalized-mazda-miata-rewarded-with-track-day/

>ladies-who-vandalized-mazda-miata-rewarded-with-track-day/
I'm fucking mad..

and at thermal too, wtf. (best track in socal)

it's female gender privilege
sing a sad song, get taken care of

>treat someones property like crap and call mx5 a shit car
>autistic virgin mx5 owners eat their ass trying to show them mx5 isnt a gay homo lame ass bitch faggot car
roflmao what cucks

most respected: a ferrari
least respected: anything thats not a ferrari

couldn't have said it better my self

They didn't even sing a sad song, they literally committed a crime and got taken care of. And you know they're going to keep on behaving the same way because of it.

Women actually love Miatas. Hence their photo with them standing in it. They think it's cute.

You could probably make the argument that they don't like poor guys. Which just shows how shallow women in the US are these days.

fixed list:

>truck
>REAL MAN truck
>car
>SPORTS car
>motorcycle for little kids playing ricky racer
>REAL MAN hog
>Crossover
>HONEY GET OUT OF MY CAR THE INSURANCE DOESN'T COVER THAT
>Bus
>PARTY BUS
>Ferrari
>"Ferrari" (are you sure it's a ferrari? that's a renault. No honey, it's a ferrari, I know this)

fixeder list:

>gt-r
>>
>corvette
>gm fangirls
>btfo

>ask dad what he thinks of the miata
>telles me he used to make fun of a co-worker who owned one

The most well know german or italian expensive cars. BMW, Mercedes, Ferrari, Porsche, etc... Maybe lexus too, also some american cars like mustangs or corvettes.

unbelivable how much of a cuck you have to be

Calm down you fucking autist, their heels were probably poking holes in the seats

>canada

As someone who lives here, this kind of shit is pretty fucking normal from companies here. We are fucking lost tbqh

>most respected cars by women
Pretty much anything that projects comfort and status. They really couldn't care less that your stupid meme-car runs a 12 second 1/4 mile.

>pro-hairdressers did the standup thing of educating these two women on why Miatas are so popular as beauty salon cars

Bet the girls Audi would have destroyed those Miats

they look barefoot to me

yep

>he drives a post-n/a 328i
Fixed that for you

>American women
Why do you put up with this kind of superficial cunts?

What a gentelman

>Whats the least and most respected cars by women?
Who cares what's respected by the animals in pic related? They don't know the concept of respect evidently.

This.

Girls literally care about two things.

How new the car is and what all features come in it. Any random girl is obviously going to go with the fully-loaded, 2017 Civic over 2000 turbo Civic with a shit load of mods dumped into it.

Women know they can behave like this because 9/10 times there's zero consequences for their actions. They can literally spit in your face and you're still not allowed to hit them.

Big difference between "not allowed" and "not supposed to".
I don't give a fuck how rich or hot you are, spit's fucking gross and I'd even drop a 12 year old girl for spitting in my face.

...and proceed to get pummeled by all the white knights who witnessed your retaliation. There's no winning.

>a leaf

>LGBT hate crime hotline
>WAY more violence against cops than gays
How cucked are they?

I've driven all kinds of sports cars. The biggest lie about sports cars is that they'll attract women. They don't, they attract dudes.

The vehicle that gets the most female attention for me is my Range Rover Sport SVR.

Of the 2 gf's I've neither really cared about cars, it was a point a to b thing for them.
Although one did like when I, in her words, geeked out over my cars.

And this.
I've fucked more dudes cause of my car and my bike.

You go for some penis here and there?

This. If you are gay, you should for sure drive a sports car when wealthy. It's the equivalent of having a puppy and walking the dog in a park with women.

Yeah.
I like the twinky feminine ones, and they always appreciate what I drive more than the women.
And I've actually had some highly disappoint if I was driving a shitbox at the time, like a corolla or maxima.
3 vehicles I've had seem to be best for getting with a dude.
Leading by far is my CBR 1000RR, gay dudes love sports bikes.
Second is my Z32. They love the sound.
Third surprisingly enough was a 77 C20, pic related. Idk why they liked it so much, it was a beater with a big engine. Best for road head with the comfy bench seat tho.

Better than getting some skank's spit in my face.

>Best for road head with the comfy bench seat tho
Trying to get this image out of my head. Thanks.

It's almost 2017, if you aren't getting blowjobs from guys you are a bigger fag than the homosexuals.

I hope it stays with you.

This. I stopped caring. If I can bust a nut I'm happy. And gay dudes are more than happy to oblige

I still need to fuck in my current car. I've had sex in all my previous vehicles and don't intend on breaking this tradition.

Let's put it this way, girls see cars in a complete different way. It's not that they don't care, but more that the car represents a completely different thing to them.
Most don't like to drive, but they love to be able to move around freely, shop, carry their shit, drop the top, sing with friends, etc. A car is an accessory, not a hobby nor an interest.
It's like... Women in a cliche way love purses right?, and the equivalent to men is those that are obsessed with backpacks. But women don't like them like a hobby or some deeper form of attraction. It's a statement, fashion, and practical item. On the other hand, the men who like the equivalent to purses basically turn it into a hobby. No longer is the backpack or whatever just a bag, but they obsess over features, looks that reflect an activity they aspire to (trails, military, tech, etc.), and so on.

Cars are the same to women.
They like them but not in the same way, and so their perception is completely different.

One time I was talking with an ex (back then gf of course) about cars, as in what car we could get next.
The only thing she cared about was that it had to be red... literally that's it.
The other women I've been with, the only car they ever liked and noticed was a shitty 2x4 jeep that was banged and was a shit ride. Yet they prefer it to the audis, bmws, and mercs I've taken them out with too.
In fact, I got asked often "what happened to the jeep" after I sold it.

To get to the point:
A woman respects most of all, A CLEAN CAR. That's it, have it clean, running well, looking as mint as possible. Or a jeep. Or a red car.
A woman dislikes uncomfortable cars (unless it's a jeep), shit without radio/aux in/usb charger, cars without passenger vanity mirror, cupholders not big enough for her tall vanilladoubleglazebrilliantmochappuccino. Ah, and after a girl rides (even mom or sis), clean the car from fem hair/nails/etc. or you'll get a shit ton of drama.

Read the post you fucking leaf, they were wearing heels

Try having sex in a 4g eclipse. Not easy

A girl from work left her hair tie in my car and it smells so good I kept it.

Now that's just creepy user.

nt alphonse

what's creepy is when I use it as a cockring.

Idk why, but I'm less creeped out about that.
At least it has a purpose.
I had this image of you just smelling in your car on a regular basis.

>go out on a date
>offer her a ride home
>she says my rav4 is qt
>mfw didn't tell her it's a monster undefeated in snow

Nah, I think many of us have done the same at some point. At least I have.

>he didn't put his roof up while his convertible is parked
He honestly deserved it

>tell online friend I like the Miata
>he tells me the Miata is gay and makes fun of me
>feel really bad for liking it

My buddy claims he fucked a girl in his 350Z. Now that's a tight space.

Sooo, you like put the hair tie around your dick and beat off?

Dunno about that specifically... But most of us have probably done some creepy perv shit. Sure.

such fucking automotive plebs. srsly I feel like I am the only one into low-weight cars and RWD. Nobody else gives a fuck, one of my friends actually called an FC RX-7 "childish". Stupid cunt thinks the ideal car in BMW in automatic.

poo

you mean couldn't

kys

in

my mouth

What i have learned so far is that they usually dont care about it and dont pay much attention unless its a 30 year old rusty shitbox.
Majority are neutral about my mazda econobox, but i have met at least one girl that liked it.
There are cars that straight up scare them. Last sunday i was at a party and and girls seemed scared when we rolled up in a straight piped black V8 E39

she's 22, don't think her job pays too well either

No, the E92 328i was exclusively an NA I6.

335i was the only forced induction of the generation

MIATA IS ALWAYS THE ANSWER

>do something illegal
>post it on social media
Why are people this stupid allowed to live?

"""""owned"""""

that's right lass (not even that user, just know how it is done)

That's impressive

>have picture of two girls in what is supposedly a miata
>no proof that they have shoes on
>photoshop it into a facebook comment section
>put up le ebin comments for maximum rage material

Women dont give a shit what you drive. My first car was a faded purple mx3 and the two girls that I dated digged it. I ended up selling it and getting mustang down the line and I still get the same amount of attention, [spoiler]which is none[/spoiler].

>thinking the image isn't real

Someone didn't read the thread before they posted

This is funny cause at that age, she definitely took out a huge loan or leased it, the latter of which would be incredibly ironic. Neither way does she "own" it.

>confirmed for not reading the post
they said it was a joke because they were hit by a drunk driver in a stolen miata and it's their way of feeling strong by making fun of miatas

please leave Veeky Forums

>12 year old girl commits assault

legally obligated to mag dump