IS IT A MEME

Do women find it attractive when you can drive well or is completely irrelevant to them?

My gf gets wet when I drift my 4x4 through fresh pow. Keep it smooth and you'll get boatloads of poon.

this. but if you fuck up she will remember forever

wtf why is thumbnail not right?

rather see the honda tbqh

pow
fuck off

My gf notices when I drive smooth vs when u drive like a douche

So what's more attractive to women? Driving fast to impress her or driving smooth to make her feel safe?

>punching through touge
>"I feel safe when you drive"

>driving at night
>Gf falls asleep in passenger

>cruising along
>"Can you go really fast?"

>about to go somewhere
>"No, you drive. You look sexy when youre driving."

Good feels my brethren

"Safe" driving. But keep in mind that most women don't even know what fast feels like. It's mostly about smoothness and keeping the revs down so the engine doesn't get loud (because loud = fast)

If you can drive fast while making it look easy gets girls impressed. As long as they don't feel like they're in danger and about to crash.

Wish i could help you but I'm no gf driver status. Have some a couple female friends scarred shitless getting my car sideways cause they have never been in a car skidding b4.

Truth is if I'm driving I don't care what the person riding shotgun wants. as long as i don't kill them and I have fun I'm ok with it.

> I don't care what the person riding shotgun wants

no wonder you dont have a gf

yep, I've come to terms with my selfishness and have accepted that i will be lonely forever

well fair enough then. At lest youll have more money for your car

>have spent $300 on gf for christmas
>exhaust has a crack and needs replacing
>CVs sound kinda iffy and need a look at

>gf cucking your car

Why do women ruin everything??

drive the way you want to drive, if she complains, tell her to get out.

I had a grill in my car 2 years ago after the last party i got invited to

ive been thinking about that night ever since

This

Yes. But, girls don't know shit so it's really easy to impress them and they don't actually know that you're really shit.

My gf brags to her friends and family about how well i can drive. After buying an STI and doing some upgrades, she started getting more interested in cars and points out other subies and evos.

She also developed a love for awd after being in my car (all of her previous ones were fwd).

TL;DR: yes, to a degree

Does she know you vape? Better yet, it's she okay with you being gay?

>loud=fast
god i remember giving a lift to a couple of girls in my car that had exhaust dumps at the time.
>start car; loud af v8
>idling; ooo user I love the way this car sounds
>drive normally
>they are literally scared shitless the entire time
was not a fun trip

Ex used to comment on how I handled steering wheel made her think of me feeling her ass and found it sexy. This was in a landyatch so smooth steering

Like with vehicle maintenance, they find doing it badly unattractive.
Drive a nice car, maintain it, don't scare her with your shitty driving.

>being this shitter shattered

>bought a datsun 200sx on a thursday
>take ex gf on date to top of the mountain the following Friday
>crash the car when driving down

I've learned a lot since then.

dud u tried to dagumi???

same here 2bh
> and my car is broken anyways so I couldn't even drive with my gf even if I had one

I wouldn't feel safe in an old mini with any driver.

>implying you own a vehicle

Smooth is fast

>driving noisy vehicle
>going 40kmh in a 50kmh zone
>someone screams "STOP SPEEDING"

Buy her a sock full of small things, a 100$ gift, and then keep the 160 ish bucks towards your car

eh, ive already done it now.
She bought me rayban sunglasses, because theyre so expensive i would never buy them for myself. And some other things for christmas.

But i actually told her today i cant spoil her like the princess she is for a while, because i have to pay for my car and grown up things. Shes only 17, so she doesnt have to pay for alot. She doesnt even pay for petrol in her car haha

Killer Toyota test

I don't see how anyone could be attracted to driving dangerously, but I can understand someone who it wouldn't be a deal breaker for

Keep in mind driving fast and driving dangerously aren't always the same thing, before you boyracers start bitching that you think I'm telling you off for going 5 over the speed limit

Disregard the quote, forgot to delete it

toyota?

>mfw this causes WOT