What the fuck is wrong with drivers today

>Be me
>Driving around at the speed limit
>SUPER residential
>LOADS of kids darting in between cars and enjoying the snow.
>Yeah did I mention loads of snow and ice.
>Get to stop sign.
>Stop...Ease up so I can see a bit and turn.
>Before I can do this. HONKKKK HOONNNNNKKKKKK HURRY THE FUCK UP FOR BEHIND ME.
>W.e it let it go.
> Get to stop sign
>Light turns green...I don't go immediately and maybe a 3-4 second pause before I moved...HONKKKK HONKKKKK HONKKKK.
>Dick bag in white bmw suv punches it and basically just spins on the snow trying to make his point.
>I happily and leisurely pass him and go on my way.

I'm a pretty calm driver. I know when to punch it if I have too and w.e...question is why do drivers get absolutely fucking stupid and impatient when it snows.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CKNQG6pSYig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>in white bmw

Pretty self explanatory.

People are stupid in general i reved my motor up in 1st on a side street today only went 25 mph and some soccermom ran out and screamed slowdown.

>came to a stop sign
>light turns green
?

people are retarded in general. i'd say a good 95% of people are self entitled pricks who thinks that only they matter and honestly couldn't give a fuck about anyone or anything that doesn't impact them.

>I don't go immediately and maybe a 3-4 second pause before I moved

Well why the fuck not? Did you feel that the drivers behind you needed an additional 3-4 seconds to admire the rear of your shitbox?

>Light turns green...I don't go immediately and maybe a 3-4 second pause before I moved.
You deserved it. 3-4 seconds makes a difference in some lights. FUCK idiots who hold up traffic and make it so that the 5 more people who would've made it through the light, don't.
Even though you don't have places to be, other people do.

> Get to stop sign
>Light turns green

yeah
i'm gonna go with things that didn't happen

>automatic drivers

You do know that exists right.?Plenty of places have a sign and a light..
>Found the guy with no license

Damn you must have never driven around shit drivers who misjudge lights.

so is he behind you or in front of you?

your story makes little sense

No they don't.

>Before I can do this. HONKKKK HOONNNNNKKKKKK HURRY THE FUCK UP FOR(BEHIND) ME.

Does that answer your question

Yes they do. Get a license and then you will learn.

kek'd

>> Get to stop sign
>>Light turns green...I don't go immediately and maybe a 3-4 second pause before I moved...HONKKKK HONKKKKK HONKKKK.
>>I happily and leisurely pass him and go on my way.

to normies, loud = fast

>stop sign turns green

>green sign turns stop

they're retarded idiots who shouldn't be allowed to drive. Whenever you drive, you have to think not only for your own decisions, but also for those braindead fucks.

People that should ride the bus instead and stop polluting our roads.

>make infrastructure car-centric
>FUCKING MORONS SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO DRIVE

>make infrastructure public transport-centric
>THEY'RE ENDANGERING OUR FREEDOM OF DRIVING WITH THEIR COMMUNISM

>3-4 second pause before I moved

Why?

Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to drive. Why is that so hard to understand? Why are you making this into some political strawman thing? Even if two people actually hold those exact beliefs, who fucking cares, people have different opinions.

I've been driving for ~7 years now and i have NEVER seen a light and a stop sign at the same place.
That doesn't even make sense. What if the light is green? Would you obey the sign, or would you go, since the light is green.
Fuck off with your fake as shit strawman stories.

Kys retard

I get a sensible chuckle when people freak on the horn even when the people in front are clearly passing attention.

Am I a bad person for giving myself extra time to get everywhere and laughing at all the impatience around me?

*paying

people that speed in residential areas should be shot.

It's called the human condition.

I'd bet your little greentext thread isn't going as planned when everyone is shitting on you for driving like you are fucking senile.

There is no need to wait 4 seconds after a light turns green. You were just on your phone, weren't you, fuckface?

Why only residential areas? The freeway is 10x more dangerous to speed on, you self-righteous cuck.

In 20 years of driving I've literally never seen a traffic light and a stop sign at the same intersection.

>I happily and leisurely pass him
which implies he was behind said douchebag

People don't usually walk out into the freeway from behind parked cars

here there's "give way" and stop signs at some traffic light intersections.
Because the traffic lights turn off after 10pm

>tfw great tougey track goes through a residential area

And people don't usually cross 3 lanes of 70mph traffic in residential areas to make their exit....

>white bmw suv
Who the fuck drives these? I've only seen middle-upper class moms drive these things, I know because I once got a ride from such a person. Pretty chill woman but yeah, go drive a Yaris PLEASE.

Its not even slightly dangerous on the freeway, you just stay in the fast lane and let people in the slow lane do their thing.

Don't most accidents occur on freeways? I mean I could be mistaken, but I don't think I am.

And how is that dangerous?
>oh no this car got in my safe space
Get over it faggot.

Actually, there are very little accidents involving pedestrians on the freeway.

You're thinking more about residential areas.

Oh, we're specifying "pedestrians." OK nevermind.

However, as you may already be aware, most total traffic fatalities are not in residential areas, bringing it back to the point that it doesn't make sense to crusade against people who speed only in residential areas.

Why are you trying to constrain the premise to only accidents involving pedestrians?

Explain how the fast lane being 10-20 mph over the speed limit is dangerous.

The real danger on big roads is people going too slow, not driving a bit over the limit. Whereas in a residential area going 10 over is stupid.

>sitting behind someone doing 90km/h in a 110 zone
>no chance to pass because corners
>we get to a town ahead, 80 zone
>they speed up

Would it surprise you if I told you they were in a Subaru Forester?

>distracted driving
>speeding
>drunk driving

These are theb3 main reasons for auto fatalities, according to the government. Speeding is actually the number one cause of teenager deaths, according to the Center for Disease Control (I know).

The moral of the story is, you are a moron and don't deserve to hold a license.

>110 zone
i'd like to know where this is

You did not answer the question.

It is entirely normal for the fast lane to exceed the limit, the cars in that lane going fast has literally no effect on anybody else. A moron who changes lane without signals or hogs the road would be as dangerous at 100 as he was at 70.

Only one of the six friends I have around my age drives a car. It's fucking shit being a chauffeur all the time.

Your question was answered. Stop being thick-headed. Speeding adds danger to commuting. Use your thinking cap, or the internet, or any of the multitude of other resources available to you if you need help to better understand why.

How is it thick headed to not keep blindly repeating the idea that going 80 on a 70 freeway is dangerous? It improves traffic flow and doesn't have any effect on people who are staying at the limit.

You keep shifting goalposts faster than Usain Bolt; I can't keep up mate. Doing 80 in a 70 isn't outright "dangerous," however it is more dangerous than doing 70.

I am talking about normal situations here and always was.

Most people 'speeding' on a freeway are just going 10-20 over in the fast lane because that is how the traffic is flowing. Its stupid to compare freeway speeding to doing it on normal roads.

Here is a YouTube demonstration for ya.

youtu.be/CKNQG6pSYig

>>Light turns green...I don't go immediately and maybe a 3-4 second pause before I moved

So. YOURE the fucking asshole who made it so only 2 cars could go through the light.

It's not, seeing as most fatalities occur on the highways. So I will ask again... why are you only concerned about pedestrians in residential areas?

The rest of us don't live in Autism, North Dakota.
Population: (You)

>no chance to pass because corners

Corners are objectively the BEST place to pass

>Pretend you're Dagumi and translate all reactions of other drivers to "N-NANI?" or "MASAKA!"

KM/H

Fuck em all and drive the way you want. Some people are just assholes and think they need to immediately floor it when a light turns green.

Last week I was driving a little slower due to freezing rain and some fuck did the usual honking at a stop sign. About 3 minutes later he passed me going about 120km/h then slid into the ditch. Of course I stopped and made sure he was ok then he asked if I could pull him out. Told him I'd do it for $350 which he obviously didn't like. I said "if you weren't acting like a fucking idiot I'd have done it for free" then drove away laughing as he called for a tow truck

yes i can read

where is it?

>drive the way you want

No, drive the way that is safe and legal, and least annoying to your fellow roadgoers.

Because that's the main issue with speeding in a residential area. No ones going to die when you smash into a soccer mom van at 10 over (35mph) in a school zone. Cars are safe enough now.

No one was killed but the one doing the maneuver.

I can confidentiality say if I was in that situation, I would have swerved back in time if I even got over into it. (had experiences like that)
It sucks that they are just bad at it, but that shouldn't contain the drivers that actually use their eyes and arms

It could have been prevented from occurring in the first place if they weren't speeding in the right lanes...

>I don't go immediately and maybe a 3-4 second pause before I moved
You are the problem. Get the fuck off the road if you can't understand other people around you may be trying to get somewhere faster than you.

>spelling whatever with w.e

Because being this much of a lazy fucking tool is cool for school.

What does this have to do with speeding? They crossed the road in an unsafe manner without paying enough attention.

You should never change more than one lane at once if there is a big vehicle blocking your view like that. Nor should you be in the fast lane if you know you have to turn off soon.

Would've just been easier if you just said you meant stop light.

If they had changed lanes slower, they would have had more time to react.

I can tell you understand this shit, you just want to practice for your debate team, because you are under 18.

I am not the person you replied to, you cannot just assume people who disagree with you are all the same.

They should never have been in the situation in the first place.

I certainly can and will assume you are the same, until it is proven otherwise. Why? Because I can't fathom that there would be two people on this board so unwilling to accept the simple premise that speeding increases the chances of a fatality, regardless of area.

>>Before I can do this. HONKKKK HOONNNNNKKKKKK HURRY THE FUCK UP FOR BEHIND ME.
Holiday season does this to people. Between crowded streets and crowded malls, some people just totally lose their cool.

>Light turns green...I don't go immediately and maybe a 3-4 second pause before I moved
You are at fault. GREEN MEANS GO.

>Ferd Fercus

And nothing of value was lost.

I was heading north on I-5 from Mt Vernon WA yesterday morning. Light snow and icy.

I had the benefit of listening to the state patrol band, so I knew there were wrecks all over.

North of Mt Vernon, speed limit increases from 60 to 70. At this point, I can already see brake lights about a mile ahead plus blue/red flashing lights. So I figure 'screw it. no sense in accelerating'. Everyone giving me dirty looks for driving 60 instead of piling up at the accident site.

most likely Australia

kys