pastebin.com/3xTc44R5

>TDM Teams
Ohio and Chile

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

>meijin tip asks if you're trying to replace him when you get a jackal weapon

Post memes

if you're gonna be like that POST THE FUCKING PICTURE

should you post up defenders during a battle? or it doesnt even matter, i mean a fight between states or countries in TDM

>reach 30
>activate elevator
>go to 29, might as well get those last mats for another motor level
>get groggied by lancer right outside
not the first time this has happened

So i may be retarded, when fighting goto do you get him to eat the sting shrooms or do you eat them yourself?

Still hard to read.

Got through 2 rotations of stuff in 21-30, so 2 more days and that section will be 'complete'. I haven't spent very much time in 31-40 as of yet.

I asked it last thread but to no answer, how does Tryptamine D work?

Both

Why is nobody talking about the turtleshroom? It's a brainshroom except it buffs your attacks to the point where anything you touch instantly groggies. It's like the berserk powerup from doo.

Post your ideal floor concepts
>Superhero 10 floors and items

Why can the same level, tier and class hater one shot me with the same weapon yet I can't do it to them? It didn't even have decals either

When he gets the red aura, toss a stingshroom and he'll go eat it and give you opportunity for free hits. You can also eat a shroom yourself for more damage.

And upon posting I already realized I forgot to update Okano's notes to fix that you can enter from Echizen-Jima.

You are not playing as an attacker right? Was he using an electric weapon?

ha you said doo

Both tier 4 strikers with a 2 star machete

I don't really see the point anymore. Defenders can occasionally stop low level shitters and idiots that raid naked, but they don't stop t4 or t5 guys that are kitted out in proper weapons. The AI is just too dumb to make a meaningful impact.

Haters have boosted damage to make up for the fact that they're AI-controlled

I think it's funny that I've yet to see a Katanna on floor 31 or up, but as I train a rank 4 fighter and grind for cash on Coen3f runs haters keep dropping them for me.

>wandering around floor 23
>find a fucking baby alligator thing
>can't pick it up
>it bites and does a surprising amount of damage

What the fuck are these things?

>Fill it with rank 4/5
Well it looks like it's gonna take a while. I really need to get around my 3* striker and level her up so I can slap the shit out of Jackson.
Most of the progress I've done has been through my collector waifu, it feels like fucking hell at times because I usually stock up on a LOT of food which I only end up saving in the fridge.

> I know you lose decals from normal raids but I hope it doesn't apply to devraids.
Hold the phone, decals as in, both rarities? Jesuuuuuuuuuuus fuck. I better watch my ass around these guys then.

i have gotten 3-4 from T4 haters, its pretty good

>Try out Rapier for the first time
>That fucking thrust he does and closes gaps
I made the right choice

Dinner.

Yoyo goretastic

So how much experience does the gold bird give you?!

>cleaver goretastic
>last hit doesn't even cut the head off

trashed

Nice

Does Lucky Star class really have an increased chance for finding previously undiscovered BPs?

Also, do side-rooms have a greater chance of spawning new BPs? It seems like I run into the same BPs at the same spots in the elevator floors. Like, the rest chest after 3F COEN? It's always a DIY coat BP for me. Are siderooms more random?

why havent you eaten a repair shroom yet?

So how does loot during expeditions work? Do you just get whatever the player picks up during that time or is it a random chance to get an item that's already in their inventory?

Basically, if I carried around a golden lizard in my inventory that I got from a quest, could people also get one for themselves if they sent a hunter after me?

I haven't found one yet

they're too rare some times when ya need em

and then guard shrooms are all over the place

I think that chest after COEN is always a DIY Coat blueprint, probably the only chest to have 100% the same thing always.

As for how luck works, other than affecting crits and coin drops, nobody's really sure yet. It could be that there's some threshold of Luck + number of rooms explored that enables your pool of discoverable blueprints to expand or some shit, but it's hard to prove that sort of thing because you can't replicate it on the same character. So all we have is a bunch of anecdotal evidence suggesting 'maybe' for both luck affecting it, and exploration.

Current popular theory is exploring more rooms unlocks the possibility for undiscovered BPs to drop. From my own experience LS doesn't give a better chance to find ???? BPs but does give a better chance to find BPs in general which still helps

Yeah, I always grilled and used em immediately after finding them. I'll probably use one to repair my jackal stuff and then save the next few I get in case of stuff like this

Does the pork cleaver BP drop in Crowley's area? I just found two of them and they might be my new favorite weapons.

pork chopper is 31+

What are the odds that the bp pool for individual players is another thing that rotates day by day?

personally, the biggest flaw about pork chopper weapons is that their recovery is shit

so its pretty bad for bosses

The biggest flaw is the incredibly shit durability of them

>Drop down to 32 to fight U10
>Figure I'll fight up to 34 unlock the path down to the elevator on 33 I came in on
>First fucking room on 34 is Coen
>I have maybe 3 magazines in my AR
>Doesn't matter that I have 7 death metals since I'll never kill him
>Either I was wrong and the gate opens from the elevator floor and I fought through 33 and died for nothing, or I have to do all that again
I mad either way.

It's based on the area you send them to, proven when expeditions to Golden Snail room all returned Golden Snails. You could go against a grade 5 with an inventory full of Golden Lifeshrooms and wearing full Jackal armour and you'd still only get some frogs and chump change

Best place to farm for rosewood?

We have no clue of the odds but seems plausible at least

I found two golden birds here

cant be sheer luck

Does dropping all blueprints and then deciphering one-by-one actually prevent a fat stack of dupes than if deciphered all at once?

Nope. Disproven with video evidence

No

>Dev hater survives lavashroom on about 10hp
>Does Kamas rage attack as the fire kills him
>He does this at point range
>Drops my hp down to zero through lifeshroom somehow

This game makes me really angry sometimes

Get the Long Tail P Decal

how do you tell what a weapon scales with
i'm playing with a striker and idk if i should use the claw on it

prize decals from premium tickets do not have a proscenium version

>31 has fucking ambushes out the ass
>Just trying to handle assholes chasing me
>Bone Mk. 4 teleports in to insta kill me
And this piece of shit is officially deleted

For real?

see ya faggot

Do you even mushrooms?

>secret of my success!
>owns a store that sells stickers and has only one customer

see the dex discount in the decal book?

has the premium version right next to it

now look at super long tail

You see the shit shrooms do? She's pretty much a grade A weapons dealer.

ESKFUCKINGDEE

>no dual smgs
and fuck you nailguns are not the same
>no dual or 1handed flashy semi-auto pistol
>no Stance system
>no Spell system

Does anyone know of a reward for collecting all 40 stamps?
Is it plot-related? Max Sharp seemed to think that you were after his stamp specifically, more tha anything else

fug off benis bear

It is stated when you get the email about Stamps that getting all 40 earns a reward

>little league crits
lmao

Fuck it, at least I tried.

>Sempai
Wow

I did just notice it says "chreature"

I don't care because nobody will even remember this shit tomorrw.

Dear user's is this game to play If I am allergic to mushrooms?

>farming bullet metals
>jumping shop to shop
>finally find a shop
>kill the hater there
>BWOOOOP
>panic
>book it for the escalator, get instagibbed by Yoyo chick
>fuck it, he didn't have anything on him, I'll just go fight him to get him back
>go back
>Kill him
>BWOOOOP
>get killed again by a gunshot

aaaand secret shop farming is gone.

>starting grind for boss metals
>taking the vator to the boss, killing it (most often not getting the necessary drop) and taking the vator back down costs more money than I get back
I guess I didn't need those coins for anything anyway, like more gear or decals

Melee is always str, ranged is always dex. Iron is also considered str.

Wait so spawning the secret shop instantly spawns a Jackal? That seems like horseshit

They're virtual mushrooms, so I don't know what effect you expect them to have on you

hes not showing a video so I doubt his story

even though its so easy to do with PS4

well, jackals only spawn after all the mobs on a floor have been killed, and the timer to spawn them seems to be related to how large or small the floor is
small floors have very short timers

Well they're virtually just as dangerous as regular mushrooms. If not more so!

It's not like you can't run around a bit and grind some EXP or Masteries too and make the elevator fee in like 5 minutes

There are Half Tone paint brushes you can just download for photoshop or gimp, also twisting their text lines just hurt to read, you can have them stick out from uncle death vertically, and in that sense the harder ones could be closer to the bottom, making the player feel like a real sense of accomplishment will come there way,

Oh and one armed pushups are really bad for the rotator cup in the arm my man.

>No line about staying hydrated and keeping up with calcium intake

5/10 good idea, little sloppy on the execution

Not him, but I've had a similar thing happen to me. They spawn really quickly on secret shop floors. Even if you check previous threads you'll see posts about the same thing.

You can live vicariously through your character and believe in the power of mushrooms.

Oh please, like anyone even gives a fuck, its literally a shitty graphic I stitched together with no photoshop knowledge in the course of five minutes.

Literally nobody will ever try it, and nobody will even post it past today, so why are you being such a weeb to get triggered over a letter?

>sempai
You can stop any time now

You're the one getting triggered kouhai

Never used photoshop before, at least you commented on something other than sempai, I just did it because I was bored, nobody's going to do it, its literally just a forced meme attempt that'll die before this thread even ends.

Dude stop being so defensive and insecure, goddamn

You got to believe in yourself my main dude, little projects like these are worth their weight in gold for learning, since actually doing something is %99 of getting better.

Staying up for 48 hours lurking on this thread to pass the time.

すみませんけどわたしにほんごおいしじゃないです

What the fuck is your problem?

If you can do it better, do it then. If you're not going to even try to follow it then you're just proving a point.

Besides, what I'm like is none of your fucking business, if you keep getting triggered by people acting different than you want them to, what the fuck are you doing on Veeky Forums?

>tfw want to make cool STALKER/Metro gang for base defense but the Dark Ryback set turns bright fucking green when upgraded

it also turns into a chef's outfit by T3

okay i laughed

And you continue to be the one getting triggered

>99% of the playerbase uses slashing damage weapons.

>Wants to outfit his entire defense with armor that makes slashing weapons do MORE damage to them.

If i upgrade this gear will you die?

>thinking your Defenders are going to be worth anything anyways
Bitch please, fashion or nothing in this jank ass game