Do you wear driving gloves?

Do you wear driving gloves?

Do I look like some sort of queer to you?

nobody here drives.

Yes, when gripping the steering wheel would make my hands and grip too cold.

No, I don't have a reason to own a pair.

No, because I'm not on the spectrum

I'm considering buying a pair since it's winter and it might have a psychological effect so I shift better. Odd thing is that it's not really cold inside my car. I think it's because I went from leather seats to cloth but even now that I'm driving a manual and with a metal shift knob, my hands don't get cold, that could also be because my transmission heats it up and the cup holders

On the track, yes. I started wearing them to protect my nails after a few incidents with the steering wheel. Daily? No.

Only when the steering wheel is as cold as dry ice

Yes. Better grip, don't get sweat over the wheel, warms my hands in winter, wicks sweat in summer.
I wear fingerless cycling gloves, though, not leather stuff that needs to be waxed and cared for. Just throw them through the washer when they start to smell.

i wear mittens, my steering wheel stays cold even when the heat in the car is on

RX-8? I know that it's a running meme with them that the cup holders are more of drink warmers

hand fedoras are the ultimate driving accessory for those with fwd cuckmobiles

I sometimes wear gloves while driving, not "driving" gloves though, that's autistic.

Usually when it dips below 15F I'll put some light fine knit gloves on to keep the metal from sucking all the heat out of my hands.

when it's cold or really hot

My hands get sweaty when im really going at it so I do where them to stop the sweat and to provide more grip to the steering wheel when I need to catch it or some shit.

I don't have autism

>I do where them

No, but I work at a Ford dealer and we constantly find them in the glove boxes of Mustangs while looking for wheel lock keys lol

Nah. My civic si has the same thing. It's not really a problem since it only gets warm and all I keep in them are a gel air freshener and a cup I put on the shift knob when it's sunny out so my hand doesn't get burnt when I get back in.

damn user, you got me

Yes I oil them up and use them to masturbate.

No I'm not a complete autist...
yet

I used to get specific leather driving gloves, but even after spending $120 on a nice pair, they stained my hands, and woudnt last 2 years.

Only when I drive my motorcycle.

Is this you OP
>inb4 iPhone shitposting

Hi

When it's nippy out.

Thinking about it for just my right hand since the fucking knob gives me blisters some how. Thinking about just changing the knob instead

I do actually wear gloves once in a while... But my car also doesn't have power steering and the wheel is made of wood.

Only if I got a suede race wheel to rice my car and when it's winter

I thought the same, he probably retried with this after he got called a fag and other shit for his retard fitting glove and autismo watch.

only when the rules make me

mfw definitely, definately high functioning on the spectrum but have xl hands and can't find gloves, or driving shoes in my size at stores.
Inb4 cant green text

>can't greentext

No because steering wheels arent made of polished wood anymore and power steering was invented decades ago.

Get with the program you pretentious hipster