instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>List of Sticker Websites
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

stickersthatstick.com/printing-methods/offset/
offsetco.com/
shwainc.com/contact-us/
shitboxme.me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for being kininarimasu

I just got all the non-pantsu ones packed up. (which is most of them)
aaaand my site is back up with things in stock
use coupon code INCESTSALE for orders over $18
imoutodreams.bigcartel.com

Am I the only faggot that doesn't like the Good Decisions Lucky Breaks idea? Bad Decisions Stupid Mistakes makes more sense since they go hand in hand, lucky breaks and good decisions don't

This should have Azura from FE Fates on it

You had your opportunity to come up with a tagline several threads ago. Lucky Breaks was most popular and the whole set is designed around that.

>Gonna be critical, but I'm not trying to slap you down.
I'm not a millennial, I can handle red pen.

>The fonts are bad and should be changed.
>The whole parody should be cleaned up to perfectly match the OG
>The font for "Lucky Breaks" looks really bad due to the outline being uneven and overbearing. An outline around text is supposed to increase legibility, but the way it's currently executed is causing the opposite effect.
Talk to the maruchan ramen people about their packaging then.

>or partially scrapped to make something new.
The original idea was ramen at midnight is a good decision. I got caught up in the maruchan packaging, but 1) the horizontal design makes directly copying everything impossible 2) there aren't any good large images of ramen that don't artistically cut off part of the bowl or something.

>The base design is too clean for the handdrawn ramen to fit in.
Bowl chopsticks and ramen or just the ramen?

>The rest of the design either needs to be changed to fit the ramen or vice versa.
Again clashing ideas- ramen at midnight is a good decision vs. ramen packaging.

>And lastly, the "Good Decisions" tagline doesn't really fit the design. With that text you should be going with parodies of like health food or maybe a winning jackpot to go with the "Lucky Breaks."
You are going to fucking hate everything else I've done then.

It's not that I don't appreciate the candid criticism, I just don't know what to do- it seems like every preview I've thrown out is absolutely hated by /osg/- maybe it's time to scrap the whole idea or have someone else do a Good Decisions line.

I know, I didn't vote for that tagline or anything, I figured other people's autism would be triggered too

Reminds me, when are these going to be out?

literal drift missile. Like a missile drifting. Maybe captioned 'WAT aerospace development'

Good Decisions | Favorable Outcomes

Explain to me again how bad decisions and stupid mistakes are related?

In technical terms (human factors engineering) a bad decision is an error. You decide to shut down main circulating pump #2 and the nuclear plant melts down because you did what you intended, but it was the wrong thing.

A mistake on the other hand is you decide to turn mcp #1 on but accidentally flip the switch for mcp #2 to off. Your intention was correct but you still cause a fucking meltdown. Stupid Mistakes.

Good decisions on the other hand result in favorable outcomes. Favorable Outcomes is the RESULT not the paronym of Good decisions.

Now what else has the RESULT of Favorable Outcome? Why Lucky Breaks of course.

Why did the reactor melt down? Bad Decisions or Stupid Mistakes

Why does your neighbor have a nicer car, nicer house and hotter wife? Well either Good Decisions or Lucky Breaks.

That's how I see them being related. I'm not arguing but I thought I'd explain the rational behind going with the GD/LB over something less catchy.

On top of that, I've got seven out of nine designs done, two more that are 80-90% complete... going back and changing two little words represents a huge time investment and I've already spent way too much time on this project.

In any even BD will have the final say so maybe tomorrow I'll wrap the whole thing up and send it to him and see if he wants to print any of the GD/LB slaps.

/blog

so came across this. does someone here make these?

perfect

Maybe you should have posted your rough drafts, and we could have told you which ones to scrap and which ones to keep.
As far as the tagline, I would have gone with something like: good decisions/calculated success.

BD Is the newport slap gonna be out by new years?

Still remember that I 'hijacked' those and pissed the creator who made it (didnt intended to steal it, really. But messing up designs and stuff was my bad habits ;_;)
I think I still have the file of my own version, would gave that to the creator if that could help, but again, really sorry! ;_;

This is fucking great.

The order has been paid for. I'm just waiting for them to get here.

WHERE'S THE KEYCHAINS NIGGA

Use a better brand fampai

Being creative myself I know that there is no way this won't hurt your feelings, millenial or not, but I feel like you are just trying too hard to make it happen.

The Good Decisions thing is a cute idea and is funny in light of /osg/ culture but most of the best stickers in here came about organically. I think if you could capture that in a single good decisions sticker you'd have it in the bag.

lol man
This me Drunk user strikes again seems that I always find the best after a few beers

Bad decisions stupid mistakes. B. D. S. M. That's the joke

This is actually a thing. Can confirm the catchphrase was made with that acronym in mind.

Conventent
Upsides
No
Trouble

Newfag at this sticker shit so please help. Work ends until summer so I'm gonna be bored as fuck so why not make stickers. Anons who make their own stuff, what do I need beside a vinyl cutter, vinyl sheets, and application for printed decals. Are those just designs printed on regular non vinyl waterproof sticker sheets? .

Or do I just directly print onto the vinyl with a sticky back?

*Coincidental Upsides

Got a solid reply last thread but I wanted to see what your opinions on these are. I've been working on these the last few days. Going a different rout and using photography as a base for the slap. Planning to only use my own photography as the sole source of the base image for all future designs as well.

I can;t read the English on the top slap at all. Awful font.

For the bottom one, I like the background aesthetic, though the diamond may look better in the center. Kinda looks cut off now. The text, both moon and english, looks disjointed from the rest. It's too "clean" while the scanlines and gradients in the background add complexity and interest. Not saying the contrast is bad, it isn't, but you should try and blend the two styles some instead of the stark difference. Maybe try putting some gradient/fade/color/texture on the text, or maybe put the scanlines over everything so it looks more like a real vhs still.

I don't know whether my eyesight are horrible, but would adding some black distorted effect or an outline behind the text on the top slap look good? Cause I think it has bright-ish background and white text.
And don't you think the text are too wide? Its hitting those imaginary border which makes it wide.
Would adding a square outline makes it gud?

Die-cuts are just plotter, vinyl, and application tape. Printing vinyl for outdoor use won't happen unless you invest at least a few grand, but you can outsource those designs to shops like Offset or Aimless Goods.

Change the English fonts to something clean and somewhat modern. Maybe play around with the nip too. I'd also try playing with the text placement to accentuate the geometric shapes.

Get rid of the shapes distortion and outlines in the backgrounds its to busy compared to the foreground. Type looks good tho.

So stuff like this is undoable within reasonable cost without outsourcing?

i like the backgrounds and i like the font for the kana
i can read the top english on the first but it took me a while to make out that the bottom text might read solo canyon attack

If you're only intending to run a small sticker shop, then yes. But luckily start up costs for sticker shops are cheap regardless. Which is why the market is kinda flooded.

hmm alright Ill keep that in mind thanks. Not to sound like an asshole but if I posted a link to a site to vote on designs would you guys do it?

also are you referring to thisstickersthatstick.com/printing-methods/offset/

This be an image board, post them here for feedback.

Prepare for a shitstorm dump

Im I going in the wrong direction?

I know the white background is there but I'm to tired to crop that shit rn

Sure. Design critique is partly the purpose of this thread.

No I mean the print shop.
offsetco.com/

Good.

Good.

Can't put my finger on what, but this could be better. Feels a little awkward as is.

L A Z Y

just a daily reminder hes a cuck and the reason it looks wierd is probably cause I dont have it sized correctly

Hes not a cuck though

aussie drift missile?

>I feel like you are just trying too hard to make it happen.

Nope, I think you're 100% correct. I'm glad this isn't the first log I pinched out for /osg/ or I'd get pretty bent about it.

people wanted a GDsomethingsomething similar to good luck club. Good Decisions / All My Nothing? Now that would be forced.

voting kind of loses something critical. e.g. I don't like but I love the idea. I wouldn't vote for it because it's too busy, too cramped, the pills on the tongue disappear. but damn I would cop if it gets refined. a yes/no vote wouldn't capture that.

>
>
>
>410,757,864,530 DEAD COPS

$8 and 2 months old, the peeling begins. California weather for reference

What are the best companies for printing stickers in higher quantities? Like if you want a few hundred. Is Sticker Guys still good?

where are you located? i know great shop here in SoCal, majority of the sticker sellers use 'em now.

>putting the stickers on your car

found the mistake

Miami. There are TONS of printers by me but never sure who to use.

never fails

Don't use a Miami printer lol

Why? They all idiots?

Yes, yes they do. You can't expect much out of Miami.
If you care about quality just go with offset or aimlessgoods. They will do larger quantities just fine.

>aimlessgoods
They don't even have a website.

..and offset I can't find

Damn I really like the side aero kit you got there, what is it?

I like them personally, I don't think any of the fonts your using for the English text are good but other than that I like em.

aimless has an instagram and his email is [email protected]

for offset/shwa this should work: shwainc.com/contact-us/

Fuck off with this shit, the point of this thread is buying and selling stickers not just the designing of them

also if /gd/ is anything like /ic/ they'll just tear you a new one no matter what you post.

/gd/ is typical Veeky Forums in autists attacking everything, but I've gotten some helpful and thoughtful criticism there.

your a saint imouto

>shimpan when tho

YOU PEOPLE ARE NIGGERS AND I HATE EACH AND EVERY ALL OF YOU

>it's like having family

ASSHOLES

Np
My printer messed up the first batch, I just ok'ed the new ones and he's sending them to me ASAP.

鬼神

Wat tan key chains up at shitboxme.me/

why does the middle one look green?

where the fuck are the motorcycle keychains

one nice thing about shitboxes is you can put stickers on them.

Why does WAT tan have sunglasses, shouldn't she have a wrench or toolbox or something?

Had the wage slave slap for a long time now. Finally took a picture of it

Yeah its just a rough draft ill fix it

NIXON
I
X
O
N

So general consensus is that I need to find a better font for the English. I'm gonna look around for some better fonts today while I have downtime at work. Thank you for the advice guys. I appreciate it.

I would look for a different font for the runes too but it's not the end of the world if that's the final font

Seriously how to cop moto key chains

I did the thing.
I love the thing.

>tfw I attempted to go to the post office and it's packed with normies to the brim.
amiami
>/a/buyfag general

I'm sorry?

on a scale of yes to no

would u buy racing team style shirts associated with OSG

depends on the power level

for $20 or below, Yes.

But we could never agree on anything.

More inside jokes, logos, Veeky Forums culture I would buy in a second, but if its all anime... ehhhh
Problem is I know and respect that the other half of OSG feels the exact opposite.

Sexy, what vehicle?

OK im gonna have to stop you right there, there is no way anyone will ever make money LET ALONE BREAK EVEN on a shirt sold and shipped to you online for under $25

its just a really difficult market if you want a not POS shirt

I swear I just saw a Sonata with the Veeky Forums leaf logo that Notori sells, on the rear window. It was in Rockaway, NJ, near the mall.

Looks like an 85-93 Astro van

>move bitch I have important turkish ostrich racing image board mail to send

Cant
Undermine
Natural
Talent

TFW not that alpha. I just reee'd and left. I'm going to go at midnight to print my 90 stamps. Fuck Normies.
If you want a shirt that doesnt feel like shit to wear, good quality printing, and to arrive at your home at a reasonable span of time.... Youre at least paying $25+shipping.
More if its a complicated design with a lit of colors.