Okay guys I just got on SSI and I'm getting back pay, lots of it...

Okay guys I just got on SSI and I'm getting back pay, lots of it. Only thing is I won't get the full amount until August of next year, but that's fine, I can wait. It's going to be in the tune of 12,000 bucks. I have student loan debt so I'm going to pay that off, but I'll still have like 8,000 bucks left to play with.

I want to get a performance or sporty car, newer would be better. Also insurance is going to rape me, for shits and grins I looked at what a 2015 ford fiesta ST would cost me on insurance and its like 275 a month. Yes, my driving record is that shity. Don't smoke weed and drive then get two DUI's kids.

So what should I get? Like I said new or slightly pre-owned is a plus, but I'm not sure if I want to fuck with payments as I only make 750 dollars a month. 250 goes to rent, (I live in a sober living house, rent is mad cheap, all utilities and cable/ internet included) and like 250-300 will be insurance for a hot hatch for full coverage.. I can only imagine what a V8 would be like so I need insurance to be in the lower brackets. I do plan on getting a job when I get a car, SSI lets you work upwards of 20 hours a week so even at minimum wage I can pull in another 500 a month. I volunteer at a church 10 hours a week doing soup kitchen duty and all my food is free donated stuff.

Oh, with SSI you cant have over 2,000 bucks in the bank or they stop sending you payments so I really can't save up money and when I get that back pay I have to spend it. So when I get a job that extra money I make each month needs to go somewhere.

The only requirement for the car is it has to be manual. I'm not opposed to FWD or RWD.

What car should I get? I can have 8,000 down on something new or should I just shut up and buy a civic for 3k and mod the shit out of it?

Pic not related.

Oh I forgot to mention I'm 6'5" and 265lbs of solid American Freedom. So only cars that were released in the USA and cars I can fit in. Miata's and MR2's are pretty much a no go as I can't fit in them.

You sound like a fucking nigger

>I just got on SSI
It's why a ton of mexicans and muslims immigrate to the USA. After they stay long enough for amnesty or citizenship, they then apply for SSI and various other disabled or retirement and medical benefits. One of the reasons why the USA has been declining is the ever increasing PERCENTAGE (not just absolute numbers) of the population on the dole.

When you have a trade deficit, that adds to the problem as that is money leaving the circulation pool of the country and being used as a debit against the country subsequently. Eventually, a country that has a lot of debt and trade deficits can be brought down without any war. The country rots away from the poor work ethics of the parasites. We already know what bacteria can do to an otherwise healthy strong body. Individually, not much. But when in great numbers they multiply, the host is becomes a train wreck in progress.

uhhh 6'5
Performance and sporty
uuhhh
uhhh

Mazda 6, Subaru wrx, Toyota Sportivo maybe

I dunno about america or wherever you live, but in australia cars with a smaller than 2L motor have less insurance costs.

and maybe look at some older audis.

But please dont crash it or get it impounded for fuck sake

buy a civic for $3k and keep the rest in your pocket you turbo cuck

>I want to get a performance or sporty car
You don't have enough for payments and insurance, so you cannot do it for awhile yet. You have to build up a contingency fund to pay for various contingencies before you get a car. Until then, a bicycle and bus for you.

>Oh I forgot to mention I'm 6'5" and 265lbs of solid American Freedom.
>Oh, with SSI you cant have over 2,000 bucks in the bank

Well, they allow you to deposit to retirement IRA without penalty, right? You'll have to set up direct deposits and then ride herd on the account. If Trump does create that medical "IRA" investment version, you can deposit into that too.

You need to clarify what "bank account" means. You can hide some of your money by buying prepaid debit cards and using those to pay off debts. Since they are payments withdrawn from your bank account, that does decrease your bank balance. But you will need to find out if such prepaid debit cards count against your $2000. Also, most of those cards have overhead fees each month so they are not good ways to hold funds. Same with those prepaid merchant or restaurant gift cards. Some may also have sunset clauses such as they expire after five years which then gives them a huge profit of course.

Just my utilities, cable/internet is the size of your rent payment. So you are lucky the taxpayers fund your life here in the USA. I have a lot of taxes to pay and a ton of costs. My monthly taxes are obviously way over what you gross a month. Just call me a taxpaying cuck.

>keep the rest in your pocket you turbo cuck
They have ways to estimate what is "in your pocket" and consider that as part of your bank balance. The term "bank balance" is really a summary term for "cash on hand" that is not allocated spending.

It's important to remain correct because if he gets several disqualifications, he can have his SSI reduced by the judge. I think they have some sort of review to cancel it too. Now, now, don't just say I am totally wrong. Technically you are correct as of NOW if you accused me of being wrong. But the future is anticipated to change. Trump recommended someone from the far right for appointment to be head of OMB. The purpose of that is to re-review all the social welfare programs and force reductions.

That will put pressure on SSI eventually because the only challenge to OMB forcing the issue is the supreme court voting NO. But if Trump stacks the court, then they can all go *wink wink* *nudge nudge* under the table and what OMB does becomes fait accompli if SCOTUS refuses to hear it.

hi fellow /pol/o/ lurker

Unlike other theoretical discussions, OP actually has to apply /pol/ thought this time because his SSI could be changed in the next 3 years. OP should get a job regardless because it's better to have one before the stampede to get jobs occurs. At that point, OP would have a hard time getting a job unless he is willing to suck dick.

Right now, places like churches, social service organizations, goodwill, and salvation army can give part time jobs out for the minimum interval to keep people qualified to receive social welfare services. There was talk about how to get all these welfare recipients to get real jobs instead of faux jobs created just to game the system to keep people qualified to get social welfare without really working.

>Oh I forgot to mention I'm 6'5" and 265lbs of solid American Freedom.

Are you Frosty?

I happen to be 1/4 nigger thank you very much

>SSI you cant have over 2,000 bucks in the bank
You can have the money in investments, right?

Locally, a malaysian immigrant family on welfare and SSI had purchased a new home. Yes, they were clever with how they legally hid their money from the government while each of the four children, the father, and the mother all were qualifying for social security benefits and family housing allowance. They only got into the news because they used a kerosene heater for the house and got into trouble for it. Then the news service investigated and found out they were one of the huge group of technically-legal welfare immigrant abusers soaking the taxpayers for social welfare while still have high net worth.

>smoking weed
>two duis
You should probably kill yourself.

LOL!!!!

Nope, can't even own anything worth over 2000 bucks, cash adds to this value. The only exception is you're aloud ONE CAR that doesn't add worth. So I can be rollin in a new S-class and it doesn't count.

I don't smoke anymore I learned my lesson. I don't even smoke tobacco anymore.

Well, various people create corporations that hold the ownership. The corporation only listens to that person or the designated heir if the person dies. That's how those people maintain qualification for SSI. They don't own anything. A corporation does but of course the corporation releases (sells) assets as needed if the people need money.

As Romney said in the presidential campaign of 2012, corporations are people too. He was referring to corps having rights to act as "people" legally speaking and not about corporations hiring people.

Can't own any investments or property. I'd rather not try to hide my money either.

So it's either I use it or lose it.

This has to be a troll thread.

Why the fuck are you on SSI if you're able to drive and work?

you might be able to find a cheap c4 corvette if youre lucky

Yeah but insurance may rape the shit out of me.
I'm schizoaffective with tourettes

>Why the fuck are you on SSI if you're able to drive and work?

If you can qualify under the SSI requirements, then you are qualified. Trump wants to tighten requirements for new applicants which is why he made two of those controversial appointments. Unlike other presidential candidates that pick the best qualified candidate to CONTINUE running an organization, Trump picks the Arch Enemy of that organization to head that organization and thus reform it. While this is a bad example, it would be like Trump appoints Putin to be head of NSA in order to reform its transgressions.

I looked up insurance and it's only like 100 bucks a month for a LT1 vette, full coverage. Thats not bad at all. I may consider it as I've always liked vettes.

That's the point of reform you idiot.
If you liked something you wouldn't be trying to reform it.
Brainlet.

I agree 100%.

Dude should contact his church or a good will autos and buy whatever they have and use it.

I already have a jeep grand cherokee, I don't "need" a sports car I just kind of want one.

You are the reason I voted Trump.

Stay mad.

At your ass leaching my taxes? Eternally.

The quotes often get raised after the term period which is probably at the 6 month mark. Progressive was another company selling insurance month to month that was accused of raising rates after the first month. But the accusations didn't stick since it is completely valid for insurance companies to adjust rates as they find out more about the customer. There is no law that limits them to using only the info know about you in the first month....

Kill yourself, you fucking waste of resources

The progressive rep admitted to me you get a secret "online discount" your first 6 months then you get your real rate. Fuck progressive. I even bought over the phone, damn liars.