kek get rekt nigger

kek

how?

leg lengthen surgery, manlet?

>manlet
>white
omg i would kill myself if i was you

LS swap wheelchair

I was helping a friend move a fridge and he slipped leaving it to fall on me.

jesus christ

nobody cares

Veeky Forums isn't your blog

>two casts
>can't drive
Pussy

I had my family wheel me across the yard to my Mustang GT with a cable clutch, and I drove that bitch around for hours while in two casts.

kekked

Ive been too sick to drive for over a year m8. 8 weeks will be shitty, but that aint too bad.

whats wrong?

Nobody knows

Have a swift recovery my dude.

Just buy a gaming wheel and pedals and get insanely good at forza, and by the time youre good with casts, youll be GODLY without.

You must still be a manlet. I carry shit like fridges or washing machines alone.
>t. 200cm

this

G29 or 920 are good enough wheels

or a used G27 for PC

Get Forza Horizon 3, Assetto Corsa and GT6 are good.

Now drive a FD RX7. Or A Lotus Elise/Exige.

Kek

>t. proud manlet

fuck off bus rider

What kind of setup for the seat though? I plan on getting a G920 but have never done it before

lol. I drove a manual with a cast on my entire left leg. fractured a femur. shit was one for 5 months. managed to get by.

I mean I couldnt do shit for the first week or so, but after that it wasnt a problem

I had a shattered right elbow and still drove around, I'd just steady the wheel quickly with my knee and reach over with my left hand to shift.

Manual for life. Even when crippled.

Clarkson is 6ft 5in or whatever, and fit in a MG midget just fine. You have no reason to exist.

a cast ? for a broken femur ? that's weird i got plate and after 2 month i could drive

I miss my 7th gen Civic. The shifter placement was perfect for elbow use. I could use my elbow to select gears without taking my right hand off the wheel if I wanted to.

fractured. it was mostly to take weight off it.

kys

oh yeah i see mine was missing a really big chunk of bone (3-4 cm) so a cast wasn't really an option

Were those the ones with the weird, kinda dashboardy stick? Always liked them.

no, regular placement, just really close to the driver.

Different user here. I'm getting a t300 Ferrari edition over the logitech wheels. I've seen mostly positive reviews. I'm gonna try to just use my desk and normal office chair to race with, but may need to get something to hold everything on. Not sure how good the mounting system is

Kek cripple

I don't give a fuck about any MG

I said fit in one of those

>no reason to exist
You must the be nigga I stole a wife from

>fit in a MG midget just fine.
His face was above the windscreen. Literally couldn't use the roof.

what kind of damage did you do?

kek
KEK

no you kiss your sister

I care.

Next time you should take a loan out from a bank not a loan shark.

RIP bro, Trust me it sucks. I had a cast for 5 weeks on my arm due to a broken wrist and couldn't drive my miata since it is stick. Had to switch with my mom's honda crosstour and couldn't hate it more

I care about my Veeky Forumstists faggot

good b8 lanklets arent strong

enjoy roid usage just to see any gains lol

but we don't care about you fagit

Lol I towed a guy wit h a 5 speed focus and he only had hua left arm. Was cut off just below the shoulder. He didn't even have an elbow

break his legs

He was specifically asked what happened you dumb cunt

(You)

>jealous shitskin

>this mad
lol

Cut them off and put carbon prosthetics
>weight reduction nigger
Don't call yourself an enthusiast anymore