/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Starlight Celebration (December 15th - December 31st)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/The_Starlight_Celebration/

>Free login campaign (December 1st - January 4th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7f6f03825f75fdb71701f7ad9f68cbf4d8ab3bca

>Tokyo Fanfest (December 23rd - December 24th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/34e70073fb0a9d3f7059d05394abe5faf882f0a2

>Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previously:

post uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

xth for midlander bp

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

nth for pumping cats full of poz warmth

BLBLEKRUUEURHUGH

>meria
>bp
Am I misunderstanding what bp means?

Why are so many of you basement dwelling losers?

i respect that man

lf darknight to rp with on balmung, pm fflogs.com for a good time

Mumu can you show me what your cat looks like with longer hairstyles? Need it to help with my new fanta

ask them in game

Poop in my butt videogames

poop

tfw selzh will never give you the poopy

Cats in my video games

Pipps is the only choice in that desu.

why are you cucking embracescales

How big is your Roestar folder?

This makes me want to make a cat...

>ywn work up the courage to ask lethe if you can get between those chocolate thighs

>want to lift my ban while waiting for game to load and take screenshot
>apparently don't have to do that anymore

>When you're so cute that a monk can't even hold on to their weapons

the one on the left is winding up to knock your faggot ass out

Nah, she's just shocked at how much of a dweeb he's being infront of me

Unwashed men of sufficient age to be considered adults but alas, they are not.

nah, winding up, to knock your faggot ass out. then she gonna lay down the sweet chin music and kick your teeth in

egads

tfw whoever made this used the worst screenshot of my char ever

>no Naka
>no worried meme
>no Ayase

Will Storm Bored be better than Heavensbored?

who the fuck even are these people
at least use people who are relevant

>implying HS was worse than ARR
content was less but the quality was way better

Whats the strategy (if there is one) to popping your defensive cool downs when tanking? Do you just use them all at the same time during big pulls ?

which one? post it

A Realm Rebored wasn't so bad. Less token grinds and more ways to do them. More frequent content patches too.

Still wish they just improved 1.0 combat/maps.

same desu

>many adds = high mitigation cd
>few adds = low mitigation cd
you're welcome

Well their funding was cut, probably, because of the failure of 1.0 (I'm unclear on why people didn't like it?). Now that Yoshida has made something with less, their "punishment" is lifted and funding tripled (I'm also unclear if funding is tripled AFTER or FOR Stormblood?).
>a screenshot of you looking down as someone licks their way from your feet up to. . .

Sheela Awandah joins the party.
(Sheela Awandah) hi ^^
(Sheela Awandah) sorry i have to go :/
You dissolve the party.
Sheela Awandah is now blacklisted.

I usually use either one strong cd or two weak cds at a time, like sentinel or rampart+foresight

>every outfit in the game slightly to significantly reduces your bust size and bounciness compared to the starter gear

>except for the Choral Shirt, which actually increases it

Based Bards. Only job that keeps it's damn priorities straight.

your character was too ugly

stop being a gross ass grownman

Stop being a cucked white knight SJW.

Those hamplanets in your discord won't put out.

POZ SEED
IN THE BP

OF EVERY BRONZED CATBOII

Which is more cancerous? Femra or femc@?

Little shit STILL won't give me Minfilia.

post proof

That depends on how you view avatarposters.

Do you say 'avatarfriend' or 'avatarfag'?

that's the joke

Who in their right mind says "avatarfriend"? I can think of maybe 3 since this general started I would use that term for and they don't post anymore.

>ippiki and putt in good
>godspeed in evil
shit alignment chart

With that answer, I'd say you would probably think femc@s as more cancerous.

Both have an equal amount of cancer. But since I actually have to pick: cats, with femra dangerously close to overtaking them.

MIqo'te, just look at DRAKN's Christmas pic.

yeah putts a piece of shit with too many alts

*stares right at you*

How difficult is the puddle phase in a12s? My static just got to inception 2 and everyone's being hopeful about cleaing tonight. I wa wondering if it's an actual possiibility or if they're just filling me with false hope ;_;

*cumes*

daww cute kiddy cat

Not too hard. Everyone has set positions that they need to move in. Should take you a few good wipes and then you got it.

depends on how quick they learn, it's mostly just a coordination/timing of the dps and healers being ready to heal up and mitigate the heavy damage of holy bleed/mega holy

*emotes in your general direction on an imageboard*

>tfw my static members can't consistently survive sacrament and radiant sacrament

>tfw you still dont understand the last phase of RavEx and kind of just wing it every time despite running it since it dropped

>actually seeing the last phase

I've ran it probably 20 times and still don't know what the fuck half the shit going on is and I've tanked it before like twice.

Put on anything other than your starter gear (or the Choral Shirt). Then put on the Choral Shirt. You go up by at least a full cup size, provided you aren't as flat as a Lala.

What phase are you talking about again?

excuse me, I told you to post proof

something about moving around and doing something with preys and HUGE FUCKING AOES

if only you would get to see the last phase in a12s at least

oh shit

dayum

Why did I go to sleep so late last night?

Alright, anons. Looks like I'll let myself hang onto hope.

Powerful dragon

How's the game these days, I quit before heavensward because I got tried of just grinding the trials and dungeons all day.

Did the expansion add a lot of good stuff?
My next year of study is pretty chill so I finally have time to get into an mmo again.

>I got tried of just grinding the trials and dungeons all day.
kek idiot don't know why you were even doing that
game is good ye but it's the same shit if you want to grind trials and dungeons all day (not sure why the fuck you would be doing that anyways)

There is a ton to do and see yeah, its all worth going through for box price I'd say.
Endgame is less varied than ever though, you're gonna get bored again at that point as it is ALL grinding roulettes.

Power can be lonely.

Why not hang out with someone in another world?

Long time no see.

Cuz I'm an rpfag and Bahamut is the closest I can get to Balmung. eyy, nice to see you too

Not But on AuRa there isnt much difference from the side. From the front they get a little more round i suppose. But i also have limited tops. Im sure there are plenty of items that do the same as Chroal.

The things i do while bored waiting for queue.

Does Bahamut have a good RP scene?

I might make an alt there. I'm an RPfag, too.

decent tits desu

So what, exactly, was/is wrong with Diadem? As far as I can tell it's just going into a wide open "dungeon" and killing random shit and collecting a fuckload of drops. It seems like this kind of thing would be perfect for entry level gear(make the max item level for standard enemy drops roughly equal to tome gear from the previous content batch) and hardcore grinders looking to min-max outside of raiding(NTs dropping items equal to current tome gear but you can only loot one per week or something.)

>As far as I can tell
Have you fought anything there?

It's the best you'll get if you don't get Balmung. I haven't done much on it, as of yet, because of scheduling issues, but there seems to be a half-alive community, at least.

ah i see, but desu if it's fresh enough to keep me interested for a few months that's pretty good for the price.
Cheers guys, I'll look up some of the new stuff

I'll try it out once I finish this PotD run. Is there any linkshell I should try to join?

It's called Bouncy Castles, only one I'm a part of. Dunno how you get into a LS, I got invited after being a shit in this thread.

>Bouncy Castles
>Bahamut