He actually invests his money in index funds and ETFs instead of cryptocurrencies

>He actually invests his money in index funds and ETFs instead of cryptocurrencies
>It's like he WANTS to be poor with his lame grandpa portfolio

Stop shilling. Bitcoin might and that's a big might work. All other shit is pump n dump. You gain some money on dumb people who fall for your shilling. Get a job and stop being a scammer

Stocks will be here in 5 years time. 95% of crypto-cuck-coins will disappear along with your money.

why is Veeky Forums full of retarded children like op?

But user, I'm willing to bet on this:

>he does it for free
>he does it for the keks
>he does it because he's autistic
>he does it for the (You)'s

(You)'s to him are more valuable than any amount of bitcoins. And you just don't get it.

And we just keep replying. But at least reply because you're bored like me and not because you're salty because of deception.

Deception is everywhere. This guy is small time compared to some other people. Let it go.

0/10 shitty bait

>pumping cash into a crazily overvalued dumb money bubble because it's "cool"

It's inherent to Veeky Forums users.

You've been calling it a bubble since 2012. You missed 100% gains in that time.

But we're the "crazy" ones? Ok, fine. Crazy. And rich.

You can profit from bubbles as long as you realize they're bubbles and you get out on time. The difficulty is that it's REEEALLY hard to predict when it pops so most people decide to stay away from them.

It's overvalued, it's as simple of that. The force providing it it's current value is people like you. It's sort of a ponzi scheme in that sense. The only thing giving Bitcoin ACTUAL value is brand recognition. And that's not worth 702.3 EUR/BTC. The technology behind it is easily replicated and highly open to being improved upon by an endless stream of competition.

There are countless different opportunities, cucktocurrencies are just 1 small sector and not one that stands out. You might as well gamble on penny stocks.

>baiting this hard
My whole portfolio is BTC and forex, trash me

How is that a portfolio you fucking retard, poor pleb, who the fuck manages their own portfolio anyways

>not buying every btc dip with as much leverage as you can

Top kek. Wagie mentality.

>he fell for the hedgefund meme

Why did you switch from talking about the stock market to talking about some crytocurrency, all without stopping to take breath?

They're not the same thing, dumbass.

This.

"Invest"
>shitcoiners and stock market try hards.

/biz. The cancer of 4chins

They are the same in the sense I was talking about: you're buying something with a certain real intrinsic value and a certain price. If you buy something that is overvalued you can theoretically still make money in the end, but it's generally a very bad practice.

>cryptos
>intrinsic value

Jesus, kid. Make an effort.

>certain real intrinsic value
Mmmm, no.
Stocks are a piece of a company.
Cryptos are a piece of shit.

this

What is the difference between fiat and crypto currencies?

The way I see it, one is backed by the as-of-yet-uncollapsed government, the other is backed by as-of-yet-uncrackable technology.

Is this oversimplifying it, Veeky Forums?