>TDM Teams
Ohio and Chile

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J5Qz5cwxed8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reposting this from previous thread

Alright so i did a complete exploration of 11-20 finding all boxes. got 110k coins, shitloads of BPs but no knight stuff

Although i did notice that candle wolf sets started to appear more frequent after 17F and alot of them popped up on 19F like claws and priest sets, so maybe the knight stuff will pop up on 19-20F

ill start farming on 19F DAIDA and see the results, i know im close to cracking this

First for get fucked texas fags

May God speed your farming, user

Hover and Bullet Tuber Lewds when?!?

Necrophilia is wrong.

Do the Yotsuyama technology pages explain why Terada half-assed the Shocks Terror?

>Sword counter rage move

God damn it feels good.

Too bad it still doesn't justify using this shit weapon

>/lidg/ tells me katana is shit
>try it
>Its awesome with like 20 move sets
>/lidg/ tells me motorcycle its awesome
>try it
>its shit. Can only hit bosses 1 time with the rage and not go in circles for multiple hits

Never listening to you faggots again.

Remember to periodically go down to Nutakoen in case the secret shop delivers

>OBS Needle Sounds, best radio station

youtube.com/watch?v=J5Qz5cwxed8

How exactly do I get dev raids? I have my freezer full of max level tier 3 fighters and all I see are bronze raids

It is honestly ridiculous that expeditions can bring back 5 star weapons.

I FUCKING KNEW IT

KNIGHT HELM BP APPEARED

IM SO FUCKING CLOSE AADAHSFAJBFKANSAJF

>all this lore about the science division of Yotsuyama and how the obviously evil head scientist created the Tubers and minibosses
>he is never mentioned outside of the Yotsuyama catalogue pages you have to go out of your way to find and Uncle Death never mentions him, even in the ending

How much do you want to bet this guy is going to turn out to be the real villain or at least a boss?

Which floor?

Obara (31F)/Togose (33F), one of those. Unless you mean the boss, in which case Katsuma (32F)

Zero, it's a suda game and the current ending is his typical enbding

/lidg/ was also spamming about how insanely hard F23 goto was and how he was a massive damage sponge and that you NEED a tier 4 fighter with mushrooms and damage decals to beat him.
I beat him in my first try with a tier 3 collector with no damage decals or mushrooms. I just stopped listening to to /lidg/ after that

Close, this is a Suda game and the current ending everyone knows is the bait ending.

The real ending is achieved by getting a perfectly stamped card.

The game isn't even finished and it's obvious it's going to have more endings, you twit.

Lost another shooter to 34 Coen. I brought like 4 goddamn rifles and the rest of my bag was stuffed with shrooms. I've learned guardshrooms aren't really for me. They're alright, but slow and transparent are a class above. I think I'm going to farm up the Katana as high as I can. I think I lose too much ammo missing U10 so coming at it melee might help my supplies last into the Corner fight. Getting T5 fighters is going to give me a fucking ulcer.

What I don't understand about the ending is how Uncle Death can even be the owner of Yotsuyama. You'd think that a skeleton would be a little hard to take seriously as the CEO of a multinational company.

lol

Coen is weak to blunt not guns. An attacker with the motorcycle can fuck him up.

>9 defenders
>1 shooter

I need 10 more freezer slots.

Worked through proxies.

anyone know where comic 2 page 2 is?

>level tier 3

Too high for dev raids, senpai!

Just so you know, there are some days where the tower shifts in a way where you can open the shortcut in Nitanda to the elevator without having to fight both U-10 and Coen, just U-10.

So any quick ways to lvl up a tier 4 striker outside of golden animals?

I figured I'd just go through the first few floors, but then I remembered now I have tier 4 haters, and dispare over took me.

What ARE dev raids? i've never seen one before, what's so special about them?

I was under the impression that you'd get dev raids for being maxed out at any tier. I guess I've been meme'd

Grind out Coen and Goto. Then Max and Goto.

Anyone manage to collect all the Yotsuyama Catalogue pages? Maybe one of his creations or coworkers killed him off.

preset raids that always have 10k coins and splithium, and are typically pretty easy

infinite gold and mana

How's the war going Californians and Texans?

Don't forget you can hunt people out of your range during war, so send the enemy team tier 5 hunters to their tier 1-2 people, bonus points for people with naruto, darksouls, or mlp references to their names.

NPC bases for raiding. Much higher payout than average without opening yourself to revenge from everybody.

Not really. He's not a skeleton. Just a guy in a skeleton costume who happens to be Death himself. Plus, money talks.

Whilst fun to fuck with the low levels I'd rather just keep my fighters farming transparagus

I was disappointed that the sequel revealed that Travis and Sylvia actually slept together in the first game.

I was hoping that Travis was just trolling Henry with that "good woman" line.

Wrong, coen is destroyed by guns

which floors do you send them to for transparagus?

Just checking, does Priest leggings spawn on 11-20?

This game is beatable even though I'm not tossing it money, right?

2 birds with one stone my friend, I sent 12k hp hunters with 4 star cleavers, and nail guns to people on those floors.

It's fun to watch the counter when they return, had a guy on floor 20's boss room encounter my hunter with a full set of tier 5 armor and a mixed loadout of annoying gear, he couldve been smart and dragged him into Jackson, but I'm assuming he died during the bomb phase.

How do you know when those days are? That would make hitting 35 trivial. It just puts Coen on the far side of 34?

Aiming at floors 16-20 with 7 1-hour expeditions tends to net me on average 2 every time I go back to the waiting room

Supposedly the same day heimo-jima is on

Yeah, abuse the shrooms man and every boss can't do shit to you. I beat the final boss with a large bank and 15 dm left and I didn't spend a cent.

Oh also added bonus. If they are smart enough to use brain shrooms, they get some nice gear to work with.

pls respond

i see, thanks

Da

Yes, continues are unnecessary, and you can get enough storage from the death metals the game gives you to manage, even if it can feel kinda tight.

Is there anything the Okusa rotation DOESN'T do

Cool, I've seen others dropping like flies so I was getting discouraged. Glad others pulled through, gives me hope.

Ok good to know thanks

I've gotten to floor 25 without spending money

It's a time sink for sure, but it's completely beatable without any sort of monetary investment whatsoever.

Death Metals (The paid currency) are given out fairly regularly and for a lot of things you do, you can use your freezer slots as temporary storage as well, mushrooms trivialize almost everything and only get more broken as you advance through the game, and it's all just a matter of patience to learn patterns, general ways that areas work, and a bit of luck and you can get through the game no problem.

People are just complaining because they hit one of the walls and then shout that it's P2W when paying doesn't really get you anything that substantial and paying players still have to do almost all of what free players have to anyway.

Yeah the only thing to take note of that really detracts from the experience for new players it to NOT CONTINUE. It's tempting because when you die, it IS fucking frustrating, but those death metals are much better utilized on storage, dying is never that big a set back.

>Go from the floor 16 boss floor down to the left and then up
>Apparently it's some floor with no mobs
>Just casually walk around for less than a minute
>Suddenly the Jackals spawn and one shot me with no chance to run

Yep. This is where i'm dropping this piece of shit game.

>30 gold snails sitting on my fighters
>tempted to make my first grade 4 and power level it
>still don't have any 3 star equipment to +4 yet though

Grade 4 haters can't be that bad r-right?

No they're not that bad. You can still beat them easy with stealth and mushrooms

I've been killing them with 2* +4 gear up until today + some rage fist stomp cheese. They really aren't that bad.

never mind, found it, it was on 14 yamadai

You'll have to man up at a certain point, though. Yet, the elevator on the 3rd floor appears right next to Coen's room.

There's only one hater on Goto-9's floor and he either hides behind the wall in the first large open space, behind boxes, or all the way over near the pit. So, with good manipulation, you never have to fight them.

At some point you should be high enough level to deal with any hater on Max's train. Then the experience you get through Max and Goto should give you a level or two.

Also, I could be wrong, but generally any haters that appears on Max's train come either on the first car or the car after the fire machine with the two pellet launchers.

Hope that helps, senpai.

I have literally one grade 3 item and I've got three tier 5 fighters, you're being way too scared. Hell, I'm still using tier 2 +2 armor for crying out loud.

You're at the point where you can literally just sleep or Brainshroom a Hater and they're gone, you can pick up drops from every enemy if you need something for good damage, and the only real pain with tier 4 is the Flame Wand dev Hater. Just use your shrooms and you'll be fine, quit worrying.

WHO THE FUCK'S BEEN SENDING ME RAPIER HATERS?

I JUST WANT TO FARM MY KNIGHT SET

see you soon

No, these fucks just had to cram everything into a single rotation

Fanx 4 the transparagus :^)

>Too bad it still doesn't justify using this shit weapon
There are no shit sword weapons.

Finally something I've never seen or even heard of before.

Yet there are, they are called longsword and cleaver saber

Is it worth creating a lucky star just for kill coin farming or is the increase in drops you get from luck not worth mentioning?

They fall off on the later 20s and 30s for sure but they sure are helpful until then.

Are there any benefits to beating the game? It seems like it just makes haters even tougher.

>GOTO F36
>those shitty animations
>leap/roll hitbox
It's really pathetic how you're forced to ''cheat'' with mushrooms just because the game is an unfinished mess.

It adds up if you use the lucky star regularly.
Otherwise it's not too great. The golden lucky cat decal might help make it more useful though.

big dick achievements
grinding up powerful gear for style

Because I had a dream that you beat the game yesterday

We posting big dick achievos?
Think on the bright side, higher haters means higher gear to swipe and repair for the jackal hunts.

I leveled all my 4stars yesterday with snails, they're not that bad, and my weapon is only max rank 2 and my armor is minimum rank 2

Soooo...how much are passes? They said they are live now.

more grind.

>hammer doesn't do enough damage to go Oldboy levels with it
makin me sad suda

15 dollarydoos for the 30 day pass

Better than I expected. Probably could get it all done in one if the PS online doesn't shit itself this year for Christmas. Thanks.

Holy fuck check the store you can straight up buy blueprints holy shit

$15, they lied about being able to buy them with death metals. Free pack for plus members now too.

>turn radio station 400 on
>"You okay? Let's climb the Tower of Barbs!"
>"Your friend was kidnapped"
>"Nobody believes you"
>"Eat mushrooms"
>"Eat lots of mushrooms"
>"Look at your money"
>"Show off your strength"
I am confused. And terrified.

cool but how do you GET them

How good is VIT as a stat?
How big of a difference does it make?
I'm not sure if my defense mostly just comes from the higher rank gear i'm wearing or the VIT investment too

Tips for floor 40 boss?
What weapons and shroms?

all your fighters have to be tier 4 or 5, something like that.

>DH Express literally says you can buy passes with death metals
>lol nope

Somebody tweet these bastards

if you're worried about it, you can pure cheese it by eating in the lobby. 15 invulns in the lobby should last the fight if your weapon isnt shit. 4 stings before you enter for the arena, 4 stings for the boss and maybe some more invuln if you need time.

Any 4 star weapon that isn't shit should be fine also, maybe carry 2-3

gotta get the ingame store open first

Really? That's it? I seriously was expecting 30-40

>Download the free pack for PS Plus members
>didnt get a single shit

where the hell is my stuff?