Show your personal early-christmas presents

Show your personal early-christmas presents

I would but it's not Veeky Forums related.

looks like something a VAG stancekid would be seen with

Luckily there is no VAG with that bolt pattern...

the pair of skis on the far right. they came with stickers that will probably end up on my truck when I get it back in mid-february :(

Where do you go skiing?

Supposed to buy myself a pair of these today, but the store hadn't gotten them yet...

the car I really really want came on sale for dirt cheap.
Just started a job so can't get it.

I fried my brakes.

Merry Christmas to me

Berthoud Pass, Loveland Pass, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin are the usuals. I'm hoping to go to Silverton and Big Sky this year.

Looks exactly like vag bolt pattern to me

pick up your cigarette butts you fucking bum

my wheels are nicer senpai

nothing, because I'm a loser with no friends or hope

yea well my brake tubes burst.
While I was doing tougay at 60mph
Didn't find out about it until about 2 hours later after I parked the car
>mfw driving home a 2 ton car with no brakes and handbrake that only grabs one wheel. >Barely.

I keep telling myself that one day I'll travel to try out some real offpist...

How are those wheels considered good?

They are the worst, ugliest design ever.

>Fake center lug
>Fake spokes
>Ugly ass cover

Have you skied Silverton? I've tried Purgatory but fuck I'm not that good. I think that's even their motto their is it's not for the light hearted

You're high, BBS are sexy
>fake center lug
How else are you supposed to get off the center cap lol?

backcountry is tons of fun. I guess there's a lot more inherent danger though, but the places that are frequented around the Denver area still get blasted for slides so it's not too bad.

I have not yet, my sister did it last year on my Ghost Trains (which are like 15cm too big for her) but I didn't go because I don't have an airbag or a beacon and they require all avy gear there. but anyway, I'm fairly certain that if she can handle it on way too big of a ski, I should be okay there.

I would, but they haven't arrived yet. New 02 WRX black/blue seats for my Legacy GT.

no offense but yuck, why the hell would you want those, they remind me of like circa 1997 Kia interior.

These ones? Because I wanted the ones with blue in the center, they bolt right in, and my original driver seat's bolster is fucked in addition to not having much bolstering in the first place. Lots of other people with the same car as me said these seats are one of the best upgrades they've done. That and I got a smokin deal on them, the guy only wanted $300 shipped for them, and they're not torn. Cheapest I'd seen them go for normally is about $450 minus shipping.

that's weird. I've had friends that couldn't fucking give those seats away. they are comfy I just never liked the way they look.

meh i need the car to look straight at night

I always wondered what is the torque spec on those bolts that hold the wheel face on?

also, do those screws thread into the inner barrel or are there nuts on the opposite side?

I assume they're FC wheels, but I didn't think OE ones were 3 piece.

>pic unrelated

Heh, at least yours was a mechanical fault. I did the Most Rookie Thing and left the E-brake up.

I should just go back to riding the bus.

where in the fuck is the outer bead?

i bought a parts car for my bimmer. Also bought a really nice LED light at lowes so i don't have to keep using the shitty HF one

Books and books and books about cars. Still don't have a car (fuck) so..

Hey fellow C/o/ fag

Loveland-loving poorfag reporting in

Overnight parts from japan.
A set of OZ superturismo gt-evo for my gc8

Was it a dragon dildo?

pics of gc8 plz

I-it's an GM5 that I am transforming in a GC8.
B-but at least it's 2 door and very rare in my country.

whats a gm5? I'm not too well versed in subaru chassis codes. Post pic anyways

they look so cute. I love small turbos, what are you putting these on user?

GM is the Coupé version code for the USA market, Starting in 1995(my model), but only with 1.8 and 2.2 NA engines. They only got forced induction in 1998.
In the rest of the world, both the sedan and the coupe are called GC. the 8 in the end states for the 2.0 turbocharged engine.
The 5 in GM5 states that mine got a single port 1.8 engine.
Now I realize since I bought it I didn't took a picture! But it's exactly like pic related, even the color!

If its 5x120 then yes some vag products use it, but I would assume those are for a BMW or Merc.....

kek those aren't turbos they're alternators

sup, all things considered it's really not a bad place to be a poorfag. I've got a friend that drives his own car once every couple months because he just hitches everywhere and gets free weed and food from other ski bums.

They went in here

that's a clean looking Integra.

question though... why is the engine sideways?

not an integra retard

Because it's a true JDM Type R, with AWD

It died

well, op. my personal early christmas present is a speeding ticket for 17 MPH over.

>integra
Nigga that's an R32 GTR

Literally the Supreme hats of wheels

Kill yourself you tasteless swagfag, I bet these are going on a beat to shit Mk 3 Golf right?

Where did the stancefag touch you?

On dat mfuggin luck button!!! Follow da gram fo mo cool stance rides money and girls! 100 100 100

>Tfw no good skis
I covet your lines.

RM is 2-piece wheel and has threads in barrel
RS is 3-piece and has nuts in backside

I haven't ordered them yet. I will refurb these first

They are going to be on my RX7...