>Ascendancy Offline Skill Planner
github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/1GThtBUt
>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Building an elementalist, going for shaper of desolation, beacon of ruin, leige of the primordial, and paragon of calamity

Already have Shaper of Desolation

Which do y'all think I should go for last, for uber lab?
I'm thinking paragon of calamity, but then I'm not sure if I'll make it to uber lab without it...

Niggers tongue my abyssus

THIS GENERAL IS DEAD, EXILE

how do the breachlords compare in difficulty to regular atziri?

I'm quitting until they implement some sort of proper trade system

it depends on your build
my flameblast elementalist can basically one shot breachlords but cant do atziri

>free
>free
>FREE
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free

what spell? flameblast?
for fire spells beacon of ruin is the most important node. FREE prolif is absurdly good.
liege of the primoridal is just a bunch of damage
paragon of calamity is pretty bad unless you really, really want to run ele reflect maps, and even with paragon this is borderline impossible.

RECOMMEND ME A FUN BUILD YOU FAGGOTS

please stop playing WI

gearing hand of wisdom and memes is hell on an inquisitor already

How about there is no fun in poe, only autism

slayer/leech cyclone

alright, thanks
will go with bacon

Just restarted after a 2 leagues break, breaches are pretty cool. Having fun with Blight as well.

How's everyone experience with the breach? Is there a lto of interesting things to find in them? So far I've been able to extend one two times in a row but that's pretty much it, is it possible to do more, to extend one to the whole area or something like that?

i don't open breaches. i play hardcore

dont get me wrong, paragon is a nice to have node, but it doesnt actually do anything for your build. it's just a little bit of extra survivability that only applies to a very undesirable monster mod, and it still doesn't prevent you from blowing yourself up in reflect maps.

the only real benefit of paragon is that it could maybe prevent you from oneshotting yourself because your giant 10stack flameblast hit some offscreen rare with ele reflect. then again, once your build progresses a bit towards endgame, your 10stack fb will hit so damn hard that you will probably oneshot yourself anyway, regardless of whether you have paragon of calamity.

once you clear uber lab, i recommend unlearning liege of the primoridal and get pendulum of destruction and mastrmind of discord. pendulum is dumb, but mastermind is basically 25% free fire pen, which is really fucking good.

what?

Breaches extend with the number of breach enemies killed but are also capped at 30s(?) I think.

i like breaches they're fun and sometimes dangerous
>lot of interesting things to find
mainly splinters and the usual drops but in higher quantities because you clear so many mobs in such a small amount of time. the rings are shit and the breach uniques are pretty rare
>possible to do more
the more you kill the longer it stays open, but not by much after a certain point. sometimes keeping it open long enough will let in a breach lord but that's more about luck than keeping it open for a long time.

i don't open breaches. i play hardcore

breaches are unpredictable and can be dangerous as fuck. if you can reliably survive them they're worth doing though, it's really good exp and you generally end up with a fuckton of loot and currency.
breach specific loot isnt that good. the splinters take forever to accumulate, the breach uniques are mostly trash, and the breach rings are super niche items that are only useful for breachlord runs.

they're rippy as fuck so hardcore players generally just don't open them unless they're farming a really low level area.

if you get one that dumps a shitload of mobs on top of you with an insanely tanky Tul "allies can't die" rare then you're done-zo

I've not done chaos recipes this league

>thousands of scrolls
what is the point of even picking them up at that point

tfw craft dozens of jewels trying to get ES + minion dmg + resists/stats/mana and NEVER GET SHIT

>they're rippy as fuck so hardcore players generally just don't open them
Okay but what's the point of playing hardcore if its to skip new stuff? I mean, its the league is all about breaches so skipping them seems... weird.

>crafting jewels

> craft jewels for 3 mods

Don't listen to that retard, ive opened every single breach ive come across.

they dont skip all breaches
once they're level 90 and have 15k ES they start opening breaches in dried lake :^)

seriously, breaches are just dangerous. you get swarmed by a gorillion of monsters, and if you're unlucky they get some "allies can't die" rare with them, then you die. or you get the mobs with the frost blade shit that kills you within half a second. if i was playing hardcore, i'd avoid them like the plague. they're really garbage design for a hardcore league.

>tfw second challenge box during the same say

poebabs?

unless your playing a shitbuild theres no reason to skip them they arent that dangerous

I use to skip tul pre nerf but thats mainly because it was worthless

ES and minion damage are both prefixes YOU FUCKING NOOBS

>Okay but what's the point of playing hardcore if its to skip new stuff?
fuck if i know, hardcore never made sense to me.

guess you won that argument.
great job on crafting those jewels after all

should I go occultist or ele for WI desu

>sometimes keeping it open long enough will let in a breach lord but that's more about luck than keeping it open for a long time.
Has nothing to do with how long it has been open and instead its pure RNG if the breachlord has spawned for that breach and is close enough to get aggroed.

It's possible for them to be outside the max radius so you can miss them simply by not going to the right direction.

When you find a breach hand you can sometimes see a mirage of a big hand somewhere near the edge of roughly its max radius so once you open it you can push towards the hand for a bigger reward. sometimes they just drop nothing at all

>Has nothing to do with how long it has been open and instead its pure RNG if the breachlord has spawned for that breach and is close enough to get aggroed.
>close enough to get aggroes
that means that the size you get the breach to has an influence

thanks for the advice

>Lul breach
>allies can't die aura shows up
>promixity shield
>tfw

Accumulating pixels instead of spending them to get better gear or RMT is pretty dumb desu famtard

going for skyforths and maybe getting a new helm soon

I need the sextant mod for nemesis monsters, /poeg/!

Please help!

Where the fuck do I find current lab layouts? That poelab site went to total shit for some reason.

Is farming atziri worth it in hc

im at that point where I cant do uber or guardians yet but i dont really want to do the red map grind

Assuming you can faceroll it then yea its pretty decent money.

have i achieved a whole new level of memeing
5k mana, which is a 3937 es from es scaling and hierophant mana to es
essence worm a discipline which is another 1072 es, which is 5009 es WITHOUT GEAR except the essence worm
40% mind over matter, clear mind, infernal mantle flame totems

poeurl.com/W8x

Best league since Beyond, only shitters will disagree.

Mind over matter doesn't stop dmg from hitting your ES.

Are there any leveling items with a good chunk of health?

shot down like a horse with a broken leg
time to kms

poorfags unite

MoM doesn't work with CI, retard. Not to mention your dubious 5k mana claim

Im sure a good number of us have tried to build like that at least once, don't feel too bad.

ye ur real poor dude

>too poor to afford currency tab

this ratio of exalts to everything else just screams RMT
fuck outta here, cheating scumbag

you don't need a currency tab with that amount of "currency"

Hiltless cwdt zerker

Can't uber atziri tho

>acting like hot shit over 18 ex

Come back when you have a mirror fellow poorfag.

>life
>in q4 2016
you must be joking

How do GGG apologists defend breach timer? Don't get me wrong, I have no issue completing breach maps, the elemental ones at least, since I got decent gear, dps and AoE, but I hate to think what would have happened if I rolled a more special snowflake build that didn't pass the dps check

don't know. All it does is push the same dps fast meta. Remove timers and let people play whoever they want

only an issue if 'special snowflake' is synonymous with 'bad'

and anyway, you could just grab an auramancer to turn you into a turbo clearing god and still pull it off.

the vast majority of this game's playerbase is bad and playing a bad build

So your argument is that all content should be accessible to everyone? We end up with what WoW has become then and noone gives a shit to do anything because there's no challenge.

:^)

>he doesn't bother with chaos recipes
>instead picks up every scroll that ever drops

They copy streamer builds and those are all clear speed focused so they're fine with it

even if they got to the end, they would undoubtedly waste 6 portals on the breachlord

don't see a real reason why they shouldn't be able to at least get there, though

>tfw I got 111 stat astra for like 40c lower than the next one
Don't know why he posted it as the same price as the cheap ones lmao

Over 300 jews and no 6 socket qq
I just wanna use my cospri's

how to get a 5 link chest guide easy cheap

just saw the vaal breach gem. So what's the point exactly?

>finally get my disfavour
>dont want to play anymore

>buying a 6l whispering ice
for what purpose? Why would someone buy a 12ex link lmao

Using breach rings against bosses maybe.

one of the bosses hit me for 9k LMOA

oh, interesting

ill take it :^)

any downside to a corrupted tabula?
it may seem like a retarded question, but I'm new to the game

as long as the 6 white linked sockets are still there, its the same as any other tabula

hope you picked up that crypt armour

CI freezing pulse witch, y/n?

that is what I'm doing now until
wi

>not abusing the shit out of violent retaliation

literally the league for it.

I got the explodey bleed first and am still somehow missing 2 map trials so I don't have it yet ;_; I want it mainly to see how often I block shit desu

i-is 2.8k life ok for cruel a4?
Playing a life based shadow spellcaster feels like a bad idea right now

2.8k is enough for merc a4

:^)

did they gimp splinter drop rate?

i was getting 10-15 splinters on a good breach 2 days ago and now barely 5-7

It's a shame bleed itself is such a shitty DoT. Gladiator is pretty great though.

What sort of glad build are you running? I sort of want to get The Anticipation and a Red Nightmare or two and build something max block with them.

nigga pls, running maps with 3k hp and tabula rasa just fine

i was planning on trading my vaal buckler for the surrender and just picking up unwavering stance so i get hit more because my damage is literally tripling in breaches from the block buff alone.

What is POE giving out to players for Christmas?
more Discounts in the shop?

GGG doesnt giveout anything

at least in warframe DE would give out some shitty limited edition skins or a color pack

What's their problem?
Why can't they spare a few free pixel sheckles to their player-base?

>GGG doesnt giveout anything

last league they gave a free mystery box for reaching lvl 10 in any race, i got a gore portal effect, breddy gud