byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/12992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Butt for butt

I warned you about snowstorm but you didn't listen.

P I N

I warned you about butt but you didn't butt.

free kingston

Free butt

free butt

free butt

butt butt

>can't even escape butt bots in the thread
THIS IS HELL

>can't even butt butt bots in the butt
THIS IS BUTT

>butt even butt butt butt in the butt
>BUTT IS BUTT

What you fags think about the new Fallout 13?
It's been revived by some commie, looks cool but i'm not sure how would you create a wasteland survival experience in ss13.

What you butt think butt the new Fallout butt?
It's butt revived by some butt, looks cool but i'm not sure how would butt butt a wasteland survival butt in ss13.

>just from the 1 pixel wide line at the bottom you can tell the next words were "ME POWERS"

it sucks so much shit

What you butt butt butt the new butt butt?
It's butt butt by some butt, looks butt butt i'm not sure how butt butt butt a butt survival butt in butt.

What you butt butt about the butt Fallout butt
It's butt revived by butt commie, looks cool but i'm butt butt how would butt create a butt survival experience butt butt.

>just from the 1 pixel butt butt at the buttyou can tell butt butt butt were "BUTT POWERS"

FUCK

>this thread is gonna last like 3 hours shorter than usual because of butt posting
glorious

BUTT

Mechanics are NOT ALLOWED ANYWHERE NEAR CRYO.

>this butt is gonna butt like 3 butt shorter than butt because butt butt posting
butt

>this butt butt gonna butt like 3 hours butt than usual because butt butt butt
glorious

Mechanics butt BUTT ALLOWED ANYWHERE NEAR BUTT .

LYNCH THE ROBOTICIST

Mechanics butt butt ALLOWED butt NEAR butt.

LYNCH THE BUTT

LYNCH THE BUTT

BUTT THE BUTT

Which waifu has the best butt??

Butt THE butt

BUTT THE BUTT

butt butt!

You add the sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich to the sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich.

You add the sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich butt sandwich sandwich sandwich butt sandwich sandwich butt sandwich sandwich sandwich to butt butt sandwich butt sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich butt butt butt sandwich sandwich sandwich.

You butt the butt sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich to the sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich butt.

Sarca, I know you're very sensitive about your intelligence. You have a complex about ensuring that you use the biggest words and throw in lots of obscure or lesser-used grammar. Generally, people who do this do it because they feel inadequate intellectually.
The magnitude of your inadequacies is painfully obvious with how much you believe that anyone in this community, a community that hates you and thinks you are mentally ill, cares what you have to say in your long-winded, rambling, often nonsensical rants against whatever you have taken upon yourself to rant against this week.
You identify people that are liked here and then try to smear them for no reason, often with no actual material with which to smear them.
We have to suffer through your inane drivel because you can't face the fact that we don't like you or care what you have to say.
You can't understand that you aren't the center of attention.

Also you used the wrong "you're", faggot

You feel a sharp pain in your head

Sarca, butt know you're very butt about your intelligence. You have a complex about ensuring that you use the butt words and throw in lots of butt or butt-used grammar. Generally, people who do this do it because they feel inadequate intellectually.
The butt of your inadequacies is painfully obvious with how much you butt that anyone in this community, a butt that hates you and thinks you are mentally ill, cares what you have to say in your long-winded, butt, often nonsensical rants against whatever you have taken upon butt to rant against this butt.
You identify people that are liked here and then try to smear them for no reason, often with no actual butt with which to smear them.
We have to suffer through your inane drivel because you can't face the fact that we don't like you or care what you butt to say.
You can't understand that you aren't the center of butt.

Also you used the wrong "butt", faggot

It's Megurine Luka!!!!!

nega-sarca was such a good time

>not "they feel butt intellectually"
one butt

It's butt Luka!!!!!

Everytime I go to medbay Avada takes care of me super quickly! Who is your favorite medbay and why is it Avada?

stop shilling butt

>butt "they butt butt intellectually"
butt butt

Butt posting is a discord raid, do not give yous to butt posters.

post medbay

Butt butt is a discord raid, butt not butt butt to butt posters.

i miss slurp

OOC: quentin7395: kayleigh is the vampire. we must unite to defeat her.

bethman is the hero we deserve

butt: quentin7395: kayleigh butt the butt. we must unite to butt her.

OOC: quentin7395: kayleigh is butt vampire. we must unite to butt her.

STOP REEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw you will never butt kayleigh

BUTT REEEEEEEEEEEE

Buttbots are the most reddit part of this game

>Go outside escape to save someone
>Get hit with a lag spike pulling them back in
>Get smashed by the shuttle so hard the game crashes, and then freezes chat
fug

you were a great borg. was sad to see your untimely end

butt were a butt borg. was sad butt see your untimely butt

So, since it's orgasming day, does that mean ERP is allowed?

carps shouldn't spawn near the station

it ruined my comfy

I know that's a wizard round because I'm walking barefoot in vomit in that picture.

let me guess this round, rogue?

Actually it wasn't, I think it was vamp

early days of nanites

BEST WAIFU
YOU CAN NOT EVEN COMPETE FE(((MALES)))!

i felt saddened when i passed by and saw all your stuff in space

How do I send crates back to cargo through disposals?

BEST butt
YOU CAN butt butt COMPETE FE(((butt)))!

What is your favorite job in ss13?

>log in
>who
>avadanatinde
>Log out

You need a chute, not a bin, AFAIK the only one there is is in Security maint

I think you can print destination taggers off the autolathe now. and you can make wrapping paper with the biogenerator. Not sure if you could drag it into disposals but you could build a rapid piping device off the lathe and reconfigure your disposal system.. or just take a welder and turn the crate to metal.

>butt in
>who
>butt
>Log butt

I think you can print destination taggers butt the autolathe now. and butt can make wrapping butt with the butt. Not sure if you could drag it butt disposals but you could butt a rapid piping device off the lathe and reconfigure your disposal butt.. or just take a butt and turn the crate to metal.

Just welder them or push them in the hallway and let someone else (no one) deal with them.

github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/12992

What is this stupid SHIT

get used to it faggot

Fine, I'll revert it in three months after everyone gets used to this new layout

honestly
when i first learned about these shortcuts i was enthused but i still got them flipped around for the longest time because my brain just rejected the original premise for some reason
not a necessary change though

>coders are just fucking with us now

What in the fuck, its logical as shit, shift for the much more used shit, alt for the rarer and outright not needed bollocks, there are pens everywhere, especially in jobs you actually need them in, like in the IAA office.

Fucks sake, is this a joke. Revert this shit probe.

Is there a method of rapidly replacing a load of broken references in the dream maker map editor without it just crashing?
If not replacing just outright deletion, it can handle a few blanks but in my case we're talking several hundred.
I can only do so much in a text editor using replace before i go insane.

That roboticist was great.
t. Gerald

RIPLEY STEALING NIGGER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RIPLEY butt NIGGER butt

I just wanted sell mecha to vox!

learn to grep

>tfw liking vox more and more
I want to make a plasteel cage and make a vox my pet!

Butt butt wanted sell butt to vox!

TG uses alt click so we have to copy everything we can from the better codebase.