>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
December update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51767-Dec.-13-2016-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/B7j7qr3C

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
Global FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=npPLEMEOfBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Second for Prishe

It's got SG and Luneth's BSB has really high damage behind it, but the other two BSBs aren't so hot (Wakka's moreso since he sucks so hard, Quistis' is pretty good even if it's not on the best character).
Other than that you've got a good medica (but not a BSB like Vanille's or Eiko's), a meh medica, the worst of the three mage "Shouts" (this one without the Haste), and an SSB on a character with no Combat. And Tidus' OSB which is your standard OSB.

Overall not bad at all, but compared to the other banners it's pretty lacking. I would pull 3 if I were you, even though it has a fairly similar "might pull a medica you don't need" issue.

Posting again so you feel my pain and do not 11 pull, just save and save until we have better units overall.

Let this serve as a warning, the worst 11 pull since I started playing the game.

1. Rinoa
2. Aerith
3. Aranea

This is a stuffed moogle a girl who has a crush on you just gave you.

How do you respond?

>11 pulling at all without Crystal fix
>When you probably already have most of the units already
>Only Cecil, Zidane, Exdeath, CoD useful at 3*
>Only Refia, WoL useful at 4*

I get it user, I was hopeful.

Hey bro at least you didn't do 3 11 pulls on this shit

All I have to show for it is Zidane and 3 Mercedes. I just wanted Chizuru

I guess the RK raid started before I could hone btw?

Impregnate her with my seed.

good time for phone to take a dump on itself

I think that the rest of us aren't stupid enough to need your warning and do 11-pulls at the moment.

At least you got some usable units user, the only relatively good one I got was Krile and I already have her at 5*

>i think

Opinion discarded. If you're so smart, then you're free to ignore the post.

I love Prishe. But Lilisette is best girl.

Calm down kid

>they didn't even put best monster
holy shit lads

Took this rando long enough to start attacking Enkidu but damn that comeback at the end.

Too bad he got both Vanille & Lightning at the same time though

They're not going to use a brand new monster that's only appeared once.

>some leviacrus clone
>best
>blitzballs arent real weapons
>Anti shipswords arent real weapons

Tell her that I have room for only 1 waifu

But Tama is popular as dicks in JP. Wasn't she #1 in some recent JP popularity polls?
>she
don't get me started
tell it to the japs

It was fun though

Perhaps Lilisette in BE one day instead of that Penelo 6*.

Swords Dance is begging for an Enhanced version with double the damage and a ton of hits.

Yeah, probably the most fun MP I had so far.
Glorious finish.

>started while I was setting up mage OK

Kinda hurt senpaitachi

Sorry, we were already in battle when you wrote about setting him up.
I might host some later too though.

Dunno when the leader made it public. Could do it again though

>it's the /mhg/ tamaposter

good taste

Mizu is cute! CUTE!

Mizu a shit. Brachy 4 lfye

Tama is truly the best, good taste friend.
Brachy a shit. Tama 4 lfye

>/left/ failing me
>start going mid/right/mid/right/right
>3 out of 4 runs make it to the end.
>Next has Moogle on first right door
>Go right/mid/right/mid/right
>Makes it to the end
>two of the four are minituars.

I've been lead astray this whole time...

The true path is mostly center.

Beat biollante, i would like to thank the guy who mentioned muscle belts yesterday

Center, center, left, left, right for me. Ive been doing ok with these

Just got here.

Is this a MonHun crossover? That's fucking amazing.
Is this happening any time soon?

It's on in JP right now.

Two head dragon is next. Can you auto battle him to death?

Best girl

>MonHun goons so deprived of waifus they turned thier monsters into waifus

I approve.

Excuse me user, where is my (You) for telling you to go that path last thread? You're welcome.

Oh shiiiiiiiiiit.

humanized is shit, actual monsters are already waifus

The other thing about banner 3 is that if I do get a second healer BSB at least it's Eiko which provides and unique damage boost. Guess I'll go with that then

They said they nerfed him, so idunno if i got anything to worry about

>deprived of waifus
>you will never be called doodle
It hurts

The things I would do to the Barioth.

I wouldn't betray my waifu Tama, but Narga and Barioth are my #2 and #3, you're alright user.

Theres very little to worry about, refia and cecil will carry you through, the rest is filling the rest of the party with attackers and auto attacking. Be sure to bring the usual phoenix downs, status items and ethers.

>auto attacking

Why?

My subscription has been inactive since a couple of months back, but I just tried to log in on a whim and was surprised that I was able to get into my account.
Are you able to log in even if you don't have an active sub? If so what are the restrictions?
Mogstation says my account is inactive so it's not that I have accidently made any payments.

First of all, wrong general. Second of all, there's a free login campaign going from early december till january.

Because I wasn't looking for path suggestions last thread and never saw it.

Here's your (You) Confirming it for Treeanon then. It works pretty well.

Abilities make him wreck you

Whoops, you are right, sorry for defiling your general with mmoshit.
Thanks for the answer though, explains it.

Dragon debuffs team's stats by 100% when you hit it with an ability.
Dragon insta-kills 4 units when you hit it with magic on even turns.

You pretty much need dualcast to make casters worth bringing.
Using attackers is more simpler since you don't have to bother with turn counting.

You can talk about XIV here if you want. People sometimes find /xivg/ ... difficult to permeate if you're not an "insider" there. Mostly pointed it out cause you'd know about stuff like the free login from their OP.

No actually autoattacking but using the basic attack only. Any ability used on him results in a near party wipe. I this magic can be used every second turn or something but anything resembling a break or damage ability will cause him to retaliate

(You)

no u

There's a 0,5% chance to get Noctis, and both Chizuru and Mercedes have proven to be very rare 4* even with the rate up. People have rolled 80+ times for them.

What did you expect really?

All me

Storywise how is Revenant Wings and Final Fantasy Tactics A2 ?

I'm playing through Ivalice games, I loved War of the Lions and XII but I'm getting the feeling that everything else is filler.

Throw it at daemons.

Yay.

RW: Actually makes XII feel like a fantasy-fantasy instead of medieval fantasy (not that that is a bad thing).

TA2: Very forgettable

youtube.com/watch?v=npPLEMEOfBc

>RW: Actually makes XII feel like a fantasy-fantasy instead of medieval fantasy (not that that is a bad thing).

What do you mean ? Does it make you appreciate FFXII more or the characters ?

Also what about FFTA ? I'm in the beginning of the game and while it looks endearing it feels nothing like the other games.

A2 is just a guy having fun adventures pretty much. Nothing too engaging. Game is super fun though.
Keep expectations low for RW though, almost everything about that game is more lighthearted and the different tone from XII really hurts it in my opinion.

So how exactly are you supposed to be fishing in XV? I really can't figure out when you are supposed to be reeling, when the tension line is gone or when both the tension line and right stick are gone?

>just got Dual Wield
>Orlandu is my friend unit and he would really like Dual Wield
>Firion could get more out of it but he'd make a pretty bad friend unit
What a conundrum.

I appreciated the characters more, yes. But I meant it more that it's presentation is very fantastical in comparison to XII, which felt more grounded.

Awww looks like no FF made it into the Steam awards. No one wanted to give Caius a hug.

Though almost all of the nominees for every category are fucking awful, with very few exceptions that should clearly win, like AoE 2.

Non valid complaints about FFXV:
>the combat
>the characters
>the length

Valid complaints about FFXV:
>the story pacing
>things happening off screen

lol

IMPERIALS ABOVE US!

k

The villains award only has meme game candidiates. i'm glad FF is not beside them. except DbD which looks cool (heard about it on the radio of all places lol)

The validity of "the combat" depends on the specific subject.
Invalid
>changing weapons
>responsiveness, overall smoothness (it is slick as butter)
>difficulty
Valid
>camera behavior
>when there's too many enemies
>the Ring of the Lucii is shit and making you use only it for an hour was dumb

>the Ring of the Lucii is shit and making you use only it for an hour was dumb
I honestly don't know how people thought this. Literally it gives you a skill that instantly destroys everything in one hit. All you have to do is take cover and recover your mana after every use.

Ypu know what the good part about the valid complaints is for people like me?

They will fix those issues in the PC version. Thanks for beta testing for me, /ffg/.

LOL

>they can't patch the console version
I mean if they patch anything for PC it will be patched for console.

PC releases usually have more changes or at the very least are DLC-Complete so that you don't have to pay extra money to have a Friendly Fire option.

In terms of SE especially the difference between The Last Remnant on console versus PC is enormous.

The thing about The Last Remnant though is it was release MUCH later on PC and the console version was no longer relevant. I highly doubt that will happen to Final Fantasy XV.

HAHAHAHAHA

I just beat XV

so Andyn was actually a good guy? What did Luna do to him?

I didn't reallly understand what was going on, felt like the story was a bit incomplete.

I don't think it's going to be happening super soon anyway since they're busy with the 12 remaster and 7R, so it very well could take some extra time. Which is fine cause it will just mean more DLC will be included in the complete package.

Only way I can see it being a quick PC release is if the big project they're moving Yoshi P to is it, which seems odd considering his position but fuck, maybe its because he has experience with developing for a PC and console audience at the same time.

The story pretty much is incomplete, that's why they're gonna do patches to add in more cutscenes

he was a healer in years past but then got corrupt. probably from absorbing all them negative vibes from people. then people saw him as a monster because of it.
in other words, generic revenge story.

Ardyn was originally a good guy who took care of the darkness and was betrayed by another fucker of the Lucis line on top of being damned to an eternal immortal existence consumed by darkness because the Crystal couldn't cleanse him.

You basically spend the entirety of the game building up to the actions that will allow Noctis to grant Ardyn Death/Rest and put an end to the Darkness inside him, which basically is taking care of the fuckup the Lucis line originally committed against Ardyn. The world is still completely and utterly fucked, though. But yes, Ardyn basically was a victim in this and some old Lucis fuck was an asshole and Noctis has to sacrifice everything just to basically make good on Ardyn.

Cooldown time between Alternas was too long. Would have loved it if I could just chug and ether and then use it again, but no.

When I see the old Lucian Kings at the end of FFXV during the cutscene I wonder why there's no outfits like that for Noctis to wear. Hope they make something like that

where did you even read that

There was a cooldown? You mean replenishing mana back to full? Like I said you just take cover and your mana regens to full in mere seconds.