>post what you've upgraded
>post how much you love the damned thing
>post anything BMW

Holy fuck I'd stick my dick in each exhaust of the M2

crooked seats

BMWpostin'

I think I like em round

thicc n juicy

Metal plate in the road gave me a flat. It was about to go anyways.

Do I have the worst condition e36 in the world? Every other one I've ever seen is in better condition.

No yours doesn't look beat to fuck and it's all one color.

Oh god, that is so sexy.

what's the name of that spoke pattern and who was the first to do it

Mesh? Lol

I put some whiter bulbs in my angel eye sockets

WHERE

no, that specific mesh.
its not rs or weave.

I think thats a japanese wheel brand weave

>thinking meta thread titles and pics of stanced e24s can possibly repel me
You just went full bolt on

So you don't know. That's all you have to say.
It didn't just appear out of thin air someone made the original.

I went full bolt on and roasted you

Doubtful, but I fell asleep before the last thread got good, maybe I missed it, feel free to continue

Tonights thread topics:

What is worse
-debadging a non M car (people only do this because they hope people will think their car is better than it really is)
-adding M stripes to a non M car (especially the heinously tacky grille ones)
-"my 335i is actually better than the M3"

Topic #2
How is every single factory BMW Recaro from the 80s in Poland or Latvia? Is it gypsies? Do GS400guy and Davis have gypsy connections that can tap into this pipeline?

Don't be a dick, nobody here has those opinions.

tripcucks like you really shit up the board

what's your opinion on replacing a higher model badge with a lower one?

was thinking about putting a 228i badge on an m240i so coworkers/boss won't judge me for spending so much on a car

Are the memes about these cars real? If I buy a used BMW will it shit out on me immediately and cost me several times more the price of the car on repairs? I think the aesthetics of BMW are unmatched but reliability is very important to me and I don't want a car that will break, especially not in an expensive fashion.

this is 100% acceptable

>loses argument
>still butthurt and resorting to strawmen
Holy fuck just leave and take your shitty opinions with you

Anyone else notice how /bmw/ was great until this faggot showed up . Now entire threads are people getting baited into arguing with this retard.

muh everything

They don't break down as much as people say but they are expensive to fix if you don't do it your self.

Nah man just buy a well maintained bmw that has service records which can be verified. I bought a 2007 335i with 106k on it (and these are notorious for being moneypits) and so far i've put like 2k trouble free miles on it

K miles

Gee user, you've got it made with a record of dependability going back that far.

2k in about three weeks

Really, a BMW ran for 2k whole miles without breaking down? Well then I'm sold, if there's a more reliable car out there I probably can't afford it.

just saying man, it's not like itll fall apart on the way out of the lot

I think it's safe to say that I already assumed it would get at least that far, it's not like we're talking about Fiats.

Are you talking about BMW Style 5s?

Changed my oil today and got it up on an alignment rack. Lucky for me, it really is just my trailing arm that's bent, and not my subframe or anything worse.
I'm going to order a new trailing arm and a new set of bushings and when I have a week off I'll drop the subframe and get it all set back up.

I plan for this to be a DD/AutoX type car. Should I get factory rubber bushings or splurge and get the 85A poly set from Garagistic? The poly bushings are also easier to install, but I still don't know if I can justify the $100 more than the rubber ones.
I'm just a poor kid.

Also started cleaning inside my engine bay a few days ago. I wiped off the valve cover and it already looks so much better than before.
When I take it off to do the valve adjustment I'll probably paint it and the intake manifold.

It will ride rougher with poly bushings. If you are concerned with $100 you aren't going to be able to do much go fast stuff anyway so just stick with the rubber. Spend that money on good tires if you want to autocross it

Getting my car back soon with the new mods :^)

spend the extra money, poly bushings tend to last far longer

I bought a 290k mile bmw e60
i am at 301k miles now, only had to do an oil change

need more ACS stuff

>reliability is very important to me and I don't want a car that will break, especially not in an expensive fashion.
They're not for you, sincerely, a BMW owner.

>that fucking nose
HOLY SHIIIT

would fuck dick off tho

You're looking at the wrong stuff fag

its literally right above her tits how can i avoid it

Thinking with the wrong head me boy

>scan for the kikes
>thinking with wrong head
nah bruh

>whole thread is just pics of shitty stanced base models

Just got this and I fucking love it
2006 320i. Only 109000kms

meh

Those fucking ugly chrome lids on top of the grille. Why did you buy this car? Its like the definition of "just another car"

>HD photos of BMW badge
>Worshiping the badge itself

You BMW guys aren't really helping your "badge whore" stereotype...

Just installed the new Wat Racing lowering kitâ„¢, u mirin /bmwg/?

I've been having an issue with my 2001 530i, maybe someone here can help.

Basically, the car doesn't start. I try to turn it on and absolutely nothing happens. A couple times when the problem first occurred and I was trying to start it, some lights on the dash did come on, the horn sounded like it was dying, and something was clicking, but the engine would not start. But now, there's no horn, no lights coming on, can't un/lock from the key button, no clicking sound, nothing. I can jump start it and it will work after some tries, but then after I turn it off, it will not.

I took it to an auto place and they told me it was the battery and gave me a new one. It was fine for a few days, but then the same thing happened, so my battery was never dead. Brought it back, they said they can't figure out what's wrong and gave it back to me.

I talked to a guy who runs a foreign auto and he told me the light that indicates stuff on the PRND may be draining it, but he can't take in any more cars until next Friday.

Do you think the foreign auto is right? Has anyone here experienced the same problem? Know what else could be wrong with it? I appreciate any help I can get.

alternator? Wiring isssue?

If your alternator is healthy, then a small pennybulb wont drain your battery enough for it to not start

Dont think about it too much good goyim

Hm i was admiring the trunklid because those all carbon trunks are sexy

Scan for codes and check your battery voltage. Weird stuff seems to happen when the voltage is low.

I don't own an ///M or BMW, but I respect the fuck out of them (Infiniti fag reporting in). As far as the ///M stripes go, I don't see anything wrong with it. As long as they didn't take a 328i and slap an M3 badge on it. But someone with the 3 color stripes on the grill or ///M sticker or decal might have parts and accessories from ///M division, or he is just a fan.

>Be me in the military
>I drive an Infiniti Q50 to work
>Other higher ranking sergeants notices
>"Shieeeeet look at dis ballah. I can't imagine what his interest rate is. Since when did E-4s get paid more than us?"

Yeah, thats why I would use a lower model badge. I guess with me, I can replace the infiniti badge with a nissan badge, but fuck what other shitheads think.

Are you aware of how much of a hypocrite you are making yourself? You hate against branding, then hate people who are de-branding their property.

It seems that nobody cares about branding more than you. Fuck off with your feminist logic.

I want to buy an e36 m3, it's my dream car. Literally my last purchase before I get into that married life. I found a manual one very cheap and the owner is an older lady that has had it since she bought it. I need to know what to look for, will have it inspected by a mechanic obviously. But in terms of maintenance, what should I be looking for and how much in terms of cost. The owner already told me the water pump will have to be replaced next and I'm sensing that the bushings do as well. Also, how detrimental is surface rust? I live in New England so it's a given that any 20 year old car is gonna have minor rusting. Is there a way to get rid of it and help protect the paint?

Sounds like you have a parasitic draw. Either a module not going to sleep or an internal short in a component most likely.

>335i shitbox reporting