/vn/ - Suffering Edition

Visual Novel General #1286

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of Japanese visual novels.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11936802
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

;_;

visual novels were a mistake

You saw the spoilers too, didn't you user? I know how you feel, I love Aqua too...

I wish there were more cute NTR games.

Nice death flag.

Wasn't her baby that died?

wow wtf dude

there is no buying market for it

She gets preg but after she suffers a miscarriage. and isn't Youichi's baby it's from another man.

Wow, so Daigo fucked her beyond his grave? Truly Based.

It wasn't him, it's another man that I don't know who is.

Let's settle this once and for all.

strawpoll.me/11936802
strawpoll.me/11936802
strawpoll.me/11936802

wow is this true? what a slut

So Youichi and Daigo were both cucks? G.O seems to be really into it.

>playing lolige to begin with

Fuck you spaming Himawari in every new OP (the last one was deleted).

Someone really needs to do a summary from the fandisc. I really want to know why this all happened and what happened with Youichi. Poor guy...

I'll have you know most of /vn/ are at the very least comfortable with the idea of lolis.

>best girl in visual novels

autism

give me the tldr version

No, he has a point.

Thank you for fixing the OP, but Himawari again? Really?

>Chinami avatar

Opinion disregarded

In less words: you're a SP shill.

The only one who said that was Conjueror, and he's always been the herald of cuckoldism.

Can you not fuck with the OP? Himawari-tard.

Aqua and Youichi are married in the fandisc, I don't know how the things become this fucked really, and it seems that Youichi suffered memory alteration. The guy that impregnates Aqua calls Aiki.

What's wrong with Nutaku?

he's right

Good thing we're never going to read Aqua After.

Also Youichi is bland as fuck. The fact that any of the girls in Himawari like him is baffling.

pic related

I don't see anything wrong with it. They don't want to cater to pedos and degenerates.

t. Cuckjueror

But Aqua really loves him, we don't know why she got preg and how user.

they abide by a fucking leaf's laws. which means censorship

Through DETERMINATION, the dream became true. As long as you are determined enough to study Japanese, you won't be at the mercy of western "localizers".

Why do VNs have so many damn save slots? Like legit every VN I play has like 10 pages of potential save slots even the ones with like a grand total of 10 interactable moments in the whole game.

Who the hell uses all this save space and for what purpose? VNs are by nature pretty linear, there isn't a lot of immediate 'replay value' idgi.

What the fuck. Whore.

Can I make you go away through DETERMINATION?

Where was he wrong?

Some people like throwing saves all over the place, and being a PC release they don't lose out on much by adding extra save slots.

>he doesn't make separate saves at every choice

Because it's better to have more instead of running out. And it's not like a game becomes bloated with that many save slots.

I don't know if she was raped or if they did another child experiment like they did with Akari. Don't call her whore user.

I think that the Nutaku complaint is overblown since its not like Denpasoft would be more relaxed with their own payment processor headaches (they still aren't selling hard copies of Nekopara online for that reason). Otherwise, most of those points are valid even if Sekai has been improving recently.

They improved a game? Why is that bad?

That's a retarded poll, it shouldn't cost any more or less than a regular eroge. Or are you asking for MG, SP and the rest to take advantage of the fact that you are starved for loliges?

Do you know if Youichi continues married with her until the end?

It doesn't matter, it's clear that most of the people here are pirate scum that don't really give a damn about the industry.

I voted for the pirate option because I won't buy anything from MG ever again due to their recent misconduct.

I care about supporting the companies themselves and not through some third party.

I hope you're not using their English translations then either, in which case this is probably not the thread you should be in.

The game in that pic has like 10~ choices total, and only 5 of them have any impact on the plot. So even doing this I have like 60 slots left over. Just confusing as a game design thing imo.

They did. Aqua really loves Youichi, I don't know how she gets preg, they got separated in a part because something bad happens to they, I guess some guy that did this to they. But their love never ends, Youichi and Aqua love is powerfull.

>even if Sekai has been improving recently
It only looks like they are improving because we aren't drip fed the latest blunder by Dovac ranting on twitter. There are still all the signs that they are the same company by how they basically blew off Aroduc and backpedaled on the Maitetsu "solution" and are back to "negotiating".

wtf I would dump that slut so fast

But he's right.

Nice meme, there's more than enough eroge catering to cowtit lovers, even if I don't like loliges I think they have every right to exist.

The best option in that case is probably to buy the japanese version and pirate the translation, at least you are paying the creators.

If they want to get paid then they should deliver a quality, proofread translation and not cut or modify the original content.

Yeah, even in fate where there's a shitton of choices I only used 4/10 pages for the choices of all 3 routes. I guess it's a remnant from a time where VNs didn't have a Scene Replay option, so some people would save at the begining of their favourite scenes.

Where do you guys go to download VN music?

S-so this is the power of Himawari?

nyaa
animebytes
Or just rip it straight from the game.

Oh, just a mad pedophile? Nobody cares, then.

>vn music
are you seriously this weeb?

Someone that really did read the Aqua After, she really gets preg from another man? I saw in 2 sites that Aqua gets preg from Youichi's child and not from other man.

Nah. I just want to download some tracks from Ever17.

Do you honestly think that anybody here knows Japanese?

Yes user some people listen to soundtracks.

I don't know anything about Japanese, but I do know you're a faggot that enjoys the taste of unwashed cock.

Did you play it machine translated?
What a fucking retard

It's on nyaa

I guess I saw some japanese shitposting then.

JOP here, I can confirm that Youichi gets cuckolded by two niggers named Jamal and Tyrone.

so this is kamige....

When a girl in eroge says that her butt is not ready, what exactly does she mean?

Exactly 後ろ準備してない

Guys I'm literally shaking....What if the Dies Irae kickstarter fails?

After Sharin got $188k off a worse start, it would be a remarkable embarrassment for the Kickstarter to fail.

Anyone got more of these?

>this is what passes for "shitposting" nowadays

user just used Google TL on that summary somebody else posted. It has a character bio for Aqua and Yoichi's child, but in Google's infinite wisdom it TLs Yoichi as "Aiki" for that one bit.

Aqua After is still melodrama garbage like much of Himawari, though. The guy whose summary was linked even recommended that Aqua fans stay away from it.

Oh, then is their child after all, then this is good. Thanks user.

Except that was a lie.

It's not, I confirmed.

Only review I found of Aqua After on Google

>Fandisc to the doujin VN, Himawari. It’s the follow-up to Aqua’s ending in the original, and despite being called a fandisc, it doesn’t contain much fanservice. There aren’t even any new CGs! What it does do is provide a thorough examination of Aqua’s character, bringing out all sides of her to produce one of the most complex and dynamic eroge characters I’ve seen. As stated in his afterword, Goo was prepared to turn off a good number of Aqua fans since the Aqua After essentially strips away her appeal as a strictly 2D eroge heroine.

>The care and thoroughness put into characterizing Aqua is probably why she manages to be one of my favorite eroge heroines, though. You can also see Goo’s improvement as a writer, since his writing felt kind of rough at the beginning of Himawari, but is really coherent and effective by the time he wrote Aqua After. Also some unanswered questions are expanded on, along with the setting. Definitely worth a read. The ending might not appeal to everyone , since it changes what some people consider Himawari’s only true happy ending into something more ambiguous. This is the type of work that can probably only be gotten away with because it’s a doujin, and serves as a reminder why doujin works are needed despite the fact that the good:bad ratio is even lower than commercial eroge.

Read this user.

ケンカを繰り返しながらも恋人としての仲を深めていった陽一とアクア。やがてアクアの妊娠が判明し、陽一は宇宙の夢をあきらめ、地上でアクアとともに過ごして行く事を決意する……。

とまあ、あらすじを書き出すのはこのくらいにしておきますが、並の作品であれば、最初に産むか産まないかで波乱がありそうなところ、ちゃんと最初から産む方向で通しているのは好感。実際、「夢は夢、これからは家族で生きよう」でも話は成り立ったのかもしれません。でも、それで終わらせないのがひまわりです。あくまで夢を追う陽一が好きだというアクア。相互依存から一歩進みだすために、二人は結婚し、再会を約して一旦道を別れるのでした。

紆余曲折ありましたが、綺麗なラスト。繰り返しになりますが、並みの作品であればこれで十分なエンディングだったでしょう。……でも、やっぱりそれでもひまわりは終わってくれないのですね。そこからなお続く2ndエピソードには驚愕しました。1stエピソード終了後に現れる「アクアを愛し続けることを誓いますか」の選択肢は本当に洒落ではなく、重いものだったんだなと思わされます。

とにもかくにも、旭……。生まれることすらかなわないなんて。しかもそれが母親であるアクアの手によって行われてしまうなんて。あまりにも不条理。かわいそうすぎます。アクアの悩みは伝わりましたが、決断にはやはり賛同できないし、賛同してはいけないもののような気がします。法律的にも堕胎罪に当たると思いますが、仮に起訴されなかったとしても、アクアは一生罪責を背負っていくことでしょう。父親であり、伴侶である陽一に一言の相談もしないというのも疑問。

ふと、エヴァンゲリオンのユイのセリフが思い浮かびました。

「あら、生きていこうと思えばどこだって天国になるわよ。だって生きているんですもの。幸せになるチャンスは、どこにでもあるわ。」

これは楽観的に過ぎるのかもしれません。でも、母親が勝手に子どもの夢がかなわないと決め付けて殺してしまうのは身勝手に過ぎますし、鬼になってでも人類を守るというのなら、秋桜ごと殺さないと話が合いません。どうも理解しにくくて困ったことです。

What did he mean by that?

How DARE you speak Japanese on this board!?
Get out. NOW!

>dead baby was real
Woah......

>「あら、生きていこうと思えばどこだって天国になるわよ。だって生きているんですもの。幸せになるチャンスは、どこにでもあるわ。」
wow
makes me think

>I can understand this
Did I make it to the paradise?

Wasn't expecting a direct reference to 3days from 11eyes.

What is this

Is this the worst general?

Check out the Starcraft general.

This place is no fun without our guy Quof.

It's one of the worst but Starcraft and Katawa Shoujo still exist so no

Check out the Neptunia general.

There's nothing wrong with /ksg/ though.

>there's nothing wrong with kusoge general

please