Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cl2ePc6pONk
youtube.com/watch?v=G4T59N1Vjtc
youtube.com/watch?v=U4plSk9pAJE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It already happened

Fuck. Thanks for the info.

>trusting someone on a cantonese smelting forum
The website hasn't gone up, it hasn't happened yet.

OK, got it. This is my first time buying one of these things, so I don't know that much.

What if there really are no twingo plushies. What if it was all just an elaborate troll.

Plushiebro here. I'm at work still, but I can confirm that they're on the ship. The chinese company will send over the bill of lading tomorrow so that I can pick them up when they arrive.

So, unfortunately not before Christmas, but first two weeks of January should be when they happen.

Hey plushiebro you live in yurop somewhere right? Curious about postage cause the Hungol post office is incredibly notorious for losing shit.

Thanks Plushiebro, keep us posted

5-0 Bump

Price will be 24$ free shipping everywhere. With higher numbers than last time I managed to actually get it to be cheaper for all you poorfags out there. Was 14+13=27 in the first run.

free shipping everywhere? Even tho I live in USA??

Yes, everywhere. You could live on the Falkland islands for all I care. 24$ per plushie simple as that.

Honestly, if somebody here would actually live in a ridiculously remote place, that'd be pretty rad...

(*I guess North Korea doesn't count, I don't think the Swiss Post is able to ship there - DHL would, but that'd be more expensive)

Contact email still autoplush? Interested in any cancellation spares.

>Falkland islands

Argentina is white btw

Doesn't mean I don't ship there. :^)

I'm pretty sure I'll get them going pretty fast. This time I won't hold out so long on them as I did for some last time. Contact email can still be used, there'll be a new one once the website is up too.

can't be. Mine is from the first batch. I love mine.

Got an address for website?

Thanks bby

Honestly I can't wait Plushiebr/o/.
for all the colors it will be 120$? 5 colors that's it? could you make a package with all the colors on the website please?

It's planned to do that with a discount obviously. There'll also be a special treat for the people who can't decide about color.

On an unrelated note, wtf is the top center picture?

What colour? Please make them different from the first batch.

>On an unrelated note, wtf is the top center picture?
modern art. It's a sculpture.

postin' prototype shot from an old thread

And also that dark red right there. I want one of those.

Wut colors nigger?

Save one or two for ol' Pepsi. I don't think I have emailed you yet. When u tryin to get paid?

>you will never work in a chinese sweatshop forced to sew twingo plushies for 80 yuan per hour, 16 hours a day to support your mother who is dying on cancer thanks to chinese smog

at least they see a smiley face on each product while the $1 mousepad sweatshop people have to see MLP dicks every day

>special treat
Is it gonna be something like this?

Oh dear god, please make this so...

Many thanks for your work

What is the website address anyways?

Dwingo bump

the plushies are in phams

Website? You got pics senpai?

Truly, the day of reckoning is upon us. Website when?

GET HYPAH.

also, when you have the site ready, you better put the link somewhere hidden in some twingo image.
posting them openly would probably cause the threads to get removed.

and by hidden I mean of course still visible but not too obvious to cause trouble.

I know the sticker people never get in trouble but for some reason twingo threads got removed for that stuff if I remember correctly

you have a rabbit pepsi? i have one. its weird. way friendly, and weird

Rocket-Twingo Bump

website when

Imposter, wrong tripcode

I sincerely hope this color will still be available. It'll look great on the dash of my Aqua Green Toringo.

I'll have to make room tho.

checked

I honestly want the twingo only for the meme status.

Cute cats man.

Also plushie man- make a neon twingo that glows in the dark ; )

>not already owning 2 blue ones

Get on my level

god damn those are some cute little mother fuckers

Mine made friends...

>not recognizing that as one from Google images

So when and where do I order these?

>dat huge ass mobile phone brick

Looks a little rapey to me

Page 9 Bump

multicoloured acid Twingo plush when?

Put a squeaky toy in it that goes hon hon hon

Website when?

great idea.

he should put in a module like in these, some of them actually sound like "hon hon hon"

youtube.com/watch?v=cl2ePc6pONk

he could also go full madman and insert a digital sound module which will play this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=G4T59N1Vjtc

Sad bump

hon hon hon

youtube.com/watch?v=U4plSk9pAJE