Anybody here got some 6an fittings on hand?

Anybody here got some 6an fittings on hand?
I'm having a hard time putting the hose into the fitting and I think these shitty Chinese fittings aren't machined right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PeeflgGlenY
russellperformance.com/misc/support/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Need somebody to measure the inside diameter of this piece, I'm not sure if the fitting is too small or the hose is too big.

I have those fittings but im an not helping a dog fucker. Also i hate you.

daily reminder
yiff in hell

Yeah I don't think I feel like digging them out for a furry shitposter

being a furry is akin to a mental disease

Ayy lmao!

You probably could have gotten help if you weren't a dogfucking attentionwhore. Yiff in hell.

>all this mad
Lmao

AN stands for American Nipple

How am I mad?

>i-i'm not mad
stay btfo, dogfucker

>Alphonse
Your entire life is one giant mad lol

>projecting
must suck to alone on Christmas because your parents disowned you for fucking dogs

lmfao

Me and my parents are tight af :3

whatever helps you sleep at night, dogfucker

You fuck each other too? now that's more degeneracy added to your name. I guess you guys need to loosen your asses more

I know black fathers always leave their children, it's sad but all too common and I hope it didn't happen to you but I get the feeling it did since you only ever talk about your mom and never your dad.
I think you're the one actually projecting here but I don't wanna be a dick if your dad did actually leave because I think you're an alright nigga, just a bit misunderstood.

Weak post

Wow thanks Veeky Forums I love you

Saw 20 replies, saw the trip, hoped to god nobody helped the mental case, wasn't disappointed

Yiff in hell furry scum

My father isn't black tho. And my parents separated when I was 13.
It's not like he needed help anyways. He owns nothing but shitboxes.

>my parents separated when I was 13
Guess I was right damn, oh well you seem to be doing well with schooling and stuff so youll turn out fine :3
DESU I can just run up to my friends house and measure his but I figured it was worth a shot to ask Veeky Forums and not have to make the trip across town.
The internet is suprisingly empty on technical data and specs on AN fittings

yep, i'm going to become a cop then i'm going to arrest you for fucking dogs

yiff in hell

Okie dokie

>The internet is suprisingly empty on technical data and specs on AN fittings

Bit like your brain then.

What the fuck did you cut that line with in the first image, a butter knife? There are death adders fucking everywhere.

you owe me a beer when i'm 21 too, evan
Btfo he won't recover

I was trying every method out to get a cut and see what worked best, that was an attempt with tin snips and it didn't work well.
I tried hack saw with tape, dremel with tape and angle grinder with tape, hack saw seemed to work the best.

Have you ever tried using a hose cutter to cut hose?

It may seem pretty wild, but hose cutters often cut hose quite well.

Nigga why the fuck you gonna wait til you turn 21 to drink lol...
That's just silly

Who said I'm waiting. I had my first beer when I was 14.

u owe me a beer fag

Also, why not use a mixture of the dust and cum on your space bar and B key with the addition of your wanking lube in the top right of the image to lubricate the hose into the fitting?

Fuck you're a grubby cunt.

I don't have a heavy duty hose cutter that will cut an6 stainless steel line, anyways Russell performance recommends that you use tape and a hack saw in their tech sheets and I also found that method works the best today.

yeah i have some

That's in the left side of the image not the right side and it's vape juice not lube also I'm not even home right now I'm at my friends house.

>21 to legally buy booze
Leafs and the World are laffin' at you American's

So you and your friend share a cum covered keyboard?

Fucking hell.

Maybe you should try fabricating braided hose with a hose cutter, non-Chinese rip off fittings and at your own cum covered house.

What flavour vape juice you and your mates rocking today, Red Rocket?

>drinking at age 18
>damaging your brain at earlier stage in it's development

kekt and rekt

ok, ID on those is 8.55mm

I know America sucks sometimes. In nevada you go to jail for having gay sex under the age of 18.
kek
>letting the government tell you what to do

alright, yeah I got those.

that wasn't me, I have no idea where he got that measurement

it's 9mm flat as per my Mitutoyo calipers

Lol this dude is p mad damn

Nah man, I have a hose cutter for up to -10 and no cum on my keyboard.

Pretty happy.

I think these guys are fucking with you.
The fitting before the threaded part is 7.089mm across

this thread is a nightmare

Hmm that's odd mine is measuring at 12.5mm and my hose is measuring at 13.5 which simply isn't going to fit in.
I was wondering which was sized wrong, hose too big or fitting too small or a little bit of both.

Get one then fag

I just might but this works for now and the method I'm using is approved by Russell performance which is the major company that makes these fittings.

Just kidding, kill yourself animal fucker

Ayy your 18 y/o's keep thinking it's cool to drink until they're 21 and here 18y/o's will know their limit and know that drinking ain't fun once they get hammered.

Fuck up cunt, Russel is a poofter offshoot of Edelbrock who manufactures fittings offshore and has less market share than Earl's, Aeroflow and Speedflow.

You've at least tried getting the hose hot and the fitting cool yeah?

Temp ain't gonna make a 1mm difference lol, if I strip the stainless shielding off it fits tightly, with it on it's impossible.
P sure these shitty Chinese fittings are at fault here but I wanted to be sure.

good evening anyone have any of these im looking for old and used dirty tires the browner the butter need them to make something in my basement room no one goes down there except me and susy allen pls pm me at [email protected]

>Temp ain't gonna make a 1mm difference lol

Jesus Christ, baby's first day on hoses today. Is there anything you can do successfully?

Not like heat makes the Butyl rubber in the line more malleable and able to be compressed by an olive or the fitting. Not like heating the outer fitting adds clearance. Fuck me.

Don't follow the post above, or do because it will be funny. Heat the hose and fitting up and you'll probably be surprised that now it fits. Cool down the fitting and, well..........

Or don't do anything and keep staring at a pile of Chinese fittings, poorly cut lengths of hose and a cum covered keyboard.

I could see the hose becoming more malleable with heat but that will do nothing for the stiff stainless steel outer sheath, and if you think heat expansion of the fitting is even worthy of mention you're very dumb, expansion due to heat will give me a couple thousandsths of clearance which is completely negligible.
Push lock would benefit from heat but this nah.

So heating a -6AN outer fitting made of Aluminium to Aeroflow dimensions expands the diameter by 1.12mm going by the thermal rate of expansion calculator I found in about thirty seconds on Google.

The stainless steel FLEXIBLE braid already has about 2mm of compression and 3mm expansion in the weave. Your issue is the Butyl rubber preventing the braid from compressing. If you warm up the Butyl rubber and allow it to become malleable, surprise surprise, the braid can now compress.

Cunt, the only silly fucker here that thinks heat will not assist you in fitting -6AN hose to a -6AN fitting is the only silly fucker here that can't fit a -6AN hose in a -6AN fitting.

Coincidence, faggot?

>So heating a -6AN outer fitting made of Aluminium to Aeroflow dimensions expands the diameter by 1.12mm
lol you're so fucking stupid holy shit...
This is the stupidest thing I think I have read on Veeky Forums and I'm even more surprised you actually posted this plus that image which means you are stupid enough to believe this, yet you apparently have a car.
I'm not even gonna read the rest of your post, there's no reason to read a post from somebody stupid enough to say what you just said.

They are a hella tight fit. Take the hose, put it in boiling water for a few minutes, and try again.

Also, you are a fagget for using the blue/red combo
You are a queer for the fake braid lines
You are a cocksucking namefag, end your existence.

Clean your fucking keyboard you fucker

Fake braid?
What's fake about it?
AN hose has stainless steel braid.

i started drinking at 18 and now drink almost every day

the fuck is this? the hose just fits over the goddamn barb end of the 6an.

the fuck are you even doing?

you are trying to shove a braided hose into a fitting not designed for one you stupid faggot.

How about no.
youtu.be/PeeflgGlenY

Hi hubby :3

You don't know what AN fittings are it's ok I have a video for you to explain it all

>AN hose has stainless steel braid.
What the golly fuck is a AN hose?

The braids on those are fused into the rubber, not a goddamn sleeve you cheap jew.

Get a real nylon hose from Summit cocksucker

>doesn't know what AN hose is
Bro come on...
Watch the video in before you talk out your ass

>video shows a person using a vice, and a special tool

OP is retarded, and a name fag. kys

Those special tools are optional, read this
russellperformance.com/misc/support/

You now what else is optional? Being a name fag.

Cool, noted

nice horsecock

Truth hurts hey dogfucker.

Shame you didn't read the rest of the post from a hosefitter, perhaps you'd have your hose on your fittings by now.

Instead of a pile of scrap, cum on the b key and a tube of dog dick vape juice.

Enjoy, pooflips.

You can have non-braided PTFE, non braided Butyl, non braided PE hose all to suit AN fittings.

Try again?

Lol this dude who thinks a fitting is going to expand over a millimeter from heat.
Pretty sure you're just trolling so I'll let it slide.

It's obviously braided though look at the OP image

Nah, I'm a fella who expands fittings by a mm on the reg.

Only person here who thinks it won't happen still hasn't got their hose on their fittings.

You are a silly young teen.

And? You're so buttfuck retarded you think AN hose means it's braided.

I'm sorry but a 12 mm hole isn't going to expand 10% by heating it, you're off by a decimal point (or two or three lol)

You said the braids on the hose are fused into the rubber and you're flat out wrong, you've obviously never used this hose before or you would have known better.

Says a furry faggot versus the expansion coefficient of aluminium.

Listen cunt, still no hose on your fittings. This should be a walk in the park. It's a fucking hose on a compression fitting.

Oh? And where was that said faggot? Get some of your mate's cum and 'vape juice' in your eyes?

Right here
Lol if you really think heat expands aluminum by over 10%

You fucking retard, off yourself immediatly.
goddamn namefag.

please, kill die off

stop posting

stop name fagging

you are cancer

metal expands you fucking retard

>Yeah dude heat it up it'll expand 1.5mm

HEAT UP THE RUBBER HOSE YOU FUCKING RETARD. IT MAKES IT SOFT, AND FLEXIBLE SO YOU CAN SLIDE ID OVER A FUCKING MILLION TIMES EASIER

GODDAMN IT YOU STUPID FUCKMIN RETARD

By over 10%?
No.
Just no.

The hose isn't the issue, the steel braid is, which is unresponsive to heat and extremely stiff.
The fittings are either too small or the hose is too big.

That isn't me, clear the cum from your eyes. This is me here. It doesn't expand by a set percentage. It has a coefficient of expansion.

And when you use the dimensions provided by Aeroflow and an expansion calculator just as posted about a half hour ago, it shows pretty easily you'll get a mm. If that's 10% of the original size then that's what you'll get. I take it you don't like it when the world doesn't work how you think it works.

What would I know, I'm only a hose fitter.

Neck yourself cunt.

Put the hose in boiling water, it will make the rubber soft, and it will slide over the barb easier.

End your existance

Ok I'm gonna measure it right now before and after heating just for you ;3

Mods, can you please perma ban the namefag, and remove namefagging?

This will fix Veeky Forums

Sliding over the barb isnt the issue, it slides over the barb fine, it's getting the hose into the red portion first.

Why not spend the time getting the hose on the fitting, or is that a bit too hard for you? Running a fitting under hot water for five minutes must be about your practical limit. Getting the hose on is just a step too far for your skill level.

Post up your measurements but one, I won't be here to laugh and two, I don't believe you can use a micrometer to measure an inch let alone a mill.

Do you ever wonder how you manage to fuck up this badly yet consistently?

that other piece is fucking rice. real AN fittings done fucking use that shit.
goddamn it.

get a barb fitting fuckface.

You really need boiling water to make it fit. hot water isnt hot enough.

I have a special pot I use just for installing AN fittings. I drop all my hose ends in it, a bit of WD40, and they slide in like a lubed dick into a tight asshole.