Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/ (formerly yasp.co)
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

dotabuff.com/players/230352267/matches
clips.twitch
store.steampowered.com/stats/
reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/5jszu2/simply_better_bots_v11/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>CSGO has more concurrent players than Dota
>Dota just got a big new patch.
Hmm...

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

>Stuck at 1800mmr for 2 months
>Start spamming a hero
>raise 400 points in a few days

Jesus fuck he's so broken in pubs it's not ok.

dotabuff.com/players/230352267/matches

Hello lads i am back from my ban. What did I miss?

ILEXA

Why can't dota girls eat dairy products properly?

reminder that zai will be streaming truesight ep 3 on his twitch

The cancer that is killing dota
>jungle spawns nerfed
>kill aoe gold buffed
>kill exp buffed
>shrines that allow constant ganks
>towers falling too fast
>games snowballing to 20 min ends
>a single kill allows the enemy team to get tons of gold despite not farming any creeps all game
>carries carry against teams that run at them
>ganking playstyles trump all the others especially carrying and only memepushing comes second
>support pudges hooking heroes 3 times his networth and solo killing them
>brain dead heroes like slark, PA, huskar, sniper, drow and pudge are stronger than heroes that require skill to play such as visage and chen
>buying an early midas means you lose because the enemy team will snowball and roll you over and end the game by 20 minutes because you didn't buy instant memefighting items like drums or HOTD or sny or SHIT
>all carry players including rtz(lmao even this nigger) have been in pain since 6.81
>meme teamfights and run-at-your-face-as-five dota is constantly pushed as an agenda by that enslaved icefrog faggot so games are "entertaining"

FUCK THIS NO SKILL GAME FUCK IT.
AND FUCK VALVE DRONES.
AND FUCK PEOPLE WHO 5 MAN EARLY.
ROSHAN SHOULD FUCKING LEAVE HIS PIT TO KILL TEAMS THAT DO THAT

When? 6 PM central?

eta till True sight?

I play a lot of CK. Played some games and found that maelstrom is the farming item of choice for him. It's especially good now since illusions benefit from the attack speed.
Feel free to ask me CK related questions.

most autistic heroo??

>7.00 is by far the most controversial Dota update to date
>Might as well be called Dota 3 by this point
>Horrible design choices, removing features for literally no reason
>New bugs every day
>The playerbase is already rapidly decreasing
W-will 2017 be the year Dota finally dies..?

>playing core CK

Pudge. Delete him.

Anti-Mage, farming patterns and shit yo

Tell me what skills to level up and what items to get and if I can midas on him or not because I can get a 7 minute midas on him when I jungle him. What about aghs? Is it good?

>jugg arcana
>russian major
No way its dying anytime soon

Well considering that Dota has lost 200k players since the patch and can barely scrape over 900k concurrent players, It looks like they really fucked up this time.

Russians are bad.
They're bug abusers, hackers and have no tier 1 teams since vp fucked up.

genuine question

i transferred colleges and got accepted, but just found out today that i failed out of my previous college

what does this do to the transfer acceptance, i tried googling but there is 0 precedent for this online

thanks /d2g/ have a great day

>play pudge
>buy aether
>buy atos
>guaranteed hook everytime
>win
there is just gave you a ez +25 mmr now give me (You)s

>sole objective is to gain more players
>lose an enormous amount of players post-update
What did Valve mean by this?

>Whenever monkey king is the game he loses
Uhhh.. Dotards

???

clips.twitch
.tv/moonducktv/ShinyDonkeyWinWaker

I thought he was supposed to be our guy??

Retake exams. Dunno if you have to do it at your previous college

Is Crystal Maiden the cutest hero in Dota land?
These blue eyes and that blonde hair is so cute! I wonder how caressing her skin would feel like

>want to gain more players
>add a bunch on new shit to make game more casual
>hardcore players dont like the casualization
>new players have a larger barrier to entry with new shit to learn
>alienate both parties
>lose tons of players
this game will be dead by 2018

haha le funny meme man made a silly voice :D

You might be declined.

She's a filthy whore and caressing her skin should feel like caressing any generic girl on the street. Think of all the dicks that have cummed on that filthy skin.

Don't worry /d2g/ theres a new patch just dropped that will solve all the problems

Kokonoe's mom. She uses normals to make elemental balls and another one to give herself a spell depending on what 3 balls she has.

Literally invoker except she's top tier while he's a joke

my new college is going to make me retake, or are you saying I should retake the ones back at the old one? because if it's the latter thats actually impossible

i'm already accepted though.

cant they only rescind me, and isnt that extraordinarily rare

Early midas can be good if you can get it quick, especially if you see the game going late. Generally get attack speed items that help you do damage with your illusions.
For skills, Rift is worse at level 1 and better at level 4 since the latest patch. So get 1 point in stun, then max rift, putting points into crit and ult as you see fit.
Aghs is good if you have a teammate whose illusions would do a lot of work, like a terrorblade or something like that.

who /goodboyforchristmas/ here?

Delete post 6.81 dota.

Retake at your current one. Because you can't get a degree if you there's things you can't passed.

Literally everything your bitching about isn't objectively bad, you just don't like it because it's new/different and it doesn't accommodate to your playstyle.

The point of this patch is to make the game much more fluid and seemingly quicker, instead of there being " big " " points/instances " of the game ( getting X item, pushing X tower, ganking X person/lane ) it is all strung together. This makes the game feel super fluid and less grindy.

>Ganking play styles trump everything else

Wow dude, that's so horrible. Instead of sitting in a late and clicking on creeps, the game forces you to do something. Farming is also totally viable it's just a bit more difficult now, Anti-Mage is still requires 30:00 of farm in 7.01 and he's fucking kick ass. Stop bitching because you haven't figured out how to play yet.

>buying an early midas means you lose because the enemy team will snowball and roll you over and end the game by 20 minutes

Are you fucking retarded? Midas is a good item it's just circumstantial and depends on what hero you're playing. It's even better this patch because of talents.

>meme teamfights and run-at-your-face-as-five dota is constantly pushed as an agenda by that enslaved icefrog faggot so games are "entertaining

How are 5 man team fights memes? How is people working together bad? Like I honestly don't understand what your issue is. It's different but it's not worse

The only thing I agree with you on is Pudge solo killing anyone, that shit's fucking ridiculous.

Not sure how is it in us, since i guess youre from there, but in europe, at least in my country, if you switch uni's you need to leave the first one, get the transcript of your grades/points from the previous one to file that in at signing in at the other uni, along with some other birocratic papers and thats pretty much it, doesnt matter if you left the first uni with all stuff failed or passed or whatever
Thats how i went through it few years back

Core CK might be better now than it was before.

Dude you're just trash, get good noob.

Excellent retort my dude. I must concede to your superior argument.

I think I'm getting coal

stop fucking raging, it's bad for your health

i took meme general ed classes so i could transfer this year, theyre not related to my actual major

sounds somewhat similar to whats going on now, hope i don't get jewed out of my acceptance because a professor actually has a vendetta against me

store.steampowered.com/stats/

lol.

This is what I have been saying a few times lately. One of the major turnoffs for any form of damage item for CK was that the illus do not get damage from Battlefury or attack speed from Maelstrom.

But now that he has both lifesteal and his illus get attack speed, he can get a quick maelstrom and farm faster than before, and not have to go to base due to crit lifesteal. This is a good thing for CK, but it will take a while for this to take effect in most peoples build.

Moon Shard, Butterfly, Mjollnir are now also even more viable than before on Chaos Knight.

how do I post this on reddit for karma?

Stop shitposting. They've literally lost 0% of their playerbase.

Which dotamon has the most satisfying auto attack sound?

How fucking desperate are gotards to be relevant rofl just ignore the 300k gap between peak players they have 30k more people playing right now

lol

So you max rift first. What do you max second? Stun or crit? Is it okay to keep crit at level 1 and then max it last?

How do you handle earthshakers, embers and other heroes that counter you?

>Are you fucking retarded? Midas is a good item it's just circumstantial and depends on what hero you're playing. It's even better this patch because of talents.
Did you read what I said after that? It's not that midas is bad. It's the fact that if you don't build memefight items like shitquila or drums or HOTD you won't be able to stand up to the retards running at your face every single game. BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO FIGHT ALL THE TIME

>How are 5 man team fights memes? How is people working together bad? Like I honestly don't understand what your issue is. It's different but it's not worse
It doesn't take fucking skill to 5 man every hero you see. It should cost you a bunch of resources but because of the shrines, you can literally tp behind anyone thats trying to rat so if you 5 man, you win every time. The enemy team literally has no counter to that anymore.

>Some friend's party ask me for assistance to get out of LPQ
>Sure
>Pick Spectre from my given pool
>Get double kill early on
>I'm keeping a good farming pace despite enemy trying to gank me
>Allies struggle play from behind
>Be like 5/0/6
>Wonder why it takes so long to get enough gold for my items despite having an excellent pace
>Still get my stuff in a timely manner and win
>Feels altogether something's odd, check replay later
>The enemy Leshrac who was snowballing out of my team has like an order of magnitude more GPM despite him not farming at all
>Killing creeps barely raises my GPM
>Only noticeable jumps is when i use haunt into kills

Farming is dead, didn't noticed earlier because i usually play roaming but jesus christ its downright suboptimal now

>game receives the biggest update so far
>csgo who only gets money grabbing case updates suppresses player numbers

I mean listen, you have to understand that CSGO is the most popular First Person Shooter in the world, this is important news for the future of the shooter genre, allowing them to become larger in terms of population of people playing the game in certain countries that have not yet been trendset in the mindset of the players playing the game, allowing them to gain a large amount of popularity within several cultures, which in turn can grant several benefits for the playerbase of the game in general. However, if the playerbase is not shown the way certain rural areas in certain countries play the game, they will not be growing in spurts of players, disallowing them from the growth they would ordinarilly be allowed to have due to such spurts of firing. The Coconut People, play in Spurts, if you know the advertisement, you can join in too

our guy is streaming dotards!!!

You're an idiot, Check 6.8 and then check post 7.00

Dota always reached 1 mil concurrent players.
Since patch 7.00? Can barely get over 900k.

I've always liked butterfly on CK when I would need evasion.
But most of the time lately I've been going maelstrom into AC, bkb if I need it, and then tank up with skadi since it's not a UAM anymore.

I understand your viewpoint about Midas, team fight items are bit more viable now. But boo fucking hoo dude, one item in the game got kind of nerfed due to a change in the meta. It's still a good item on some heroes eg. invoker Like that's such nit picky bullshit.

" People who work together better fucking suck, why should they be able to work together and succeed because of it? " " I'm a giant fucking autist and want to solo play everything. "

I's finally here I never have to play with you retards ever again all hail the age of the machine

reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/5jszu2/simply_better_bots_v11/

>shit fotm meme
>unironic reddit link

Why did we let this happen to /d2g/

>zai listening to pretty good techno
nice

reminder that 7.00 was a mistake

Max stun second, then crit last.
As for the counters, mostly hope for the best. Always try to jump those heroes that can kill your illusions quickly. No matter what, even If you need a blink dagger, kill those guys first

>not looking at OH MAIII GOOOOOOOOOD DUUUUUUUDE DUUUUUUUDE HOW IS THAT EVEN BALANCED? guy
your loss

Everything started to go bad when people let the anime posters post freely

>steam sale
>everyone who was tied to the game bored out of their mind are now playing better, more fun games
holy shit
its over
dota is finished

>Garry's mod that high
how is that possible?

Remember, playercount is only irrelevant when your game has low playercount.

sauce?

Its always like that usually, having around 30, 35k, this is probably bit higher now because of the sale, its only 5 euros right now and probably lot of the players in there are just idling on the acc to get the 1 year playtime achievement
Its a really fun and nice game to play with friends, lots of retarded and idiotic stuff to do and have a lot of fun

>He needs crutches to hit hooks

it has a lot of content, not A+++ content but a lot of it

>working together/=/5-people running at your face

Not everyone can be a 6k pro like (you) user.

In all honesty it's pretty bullshit though now that Atos can fit into Pudge's build.

Shut up /pol/
This game is dying because ppd jewed the chinks by winning ti5 and DAC. They lost interest because of that. We are losing a chink every day killing this game to the very core.

I can tho but with atos it's literally a 100% guaranteed kill

If hitting hooks is so easy, why isn't pudge picked at all in professional games instead of the hero that needs 5k gold in items to do the same thing on a 90 second cooldown?

>the bubble finally burst
no wonder this place looks more like /scv/ every time I come here

what hero are you taling about senpai

Reminder that Dota 2 peaked in February of 2016 in both average players and peak players.
Since then it has come down -18% in average players
What went right?
What went wrong?

the game is dying because the west is dying
Young white people don't exist anymore in EU or USA
Job market is dogshit so they are all busy working overtime

The cancer that is killing NA dota aka PPD killed dota 2 by praising 6.84 and memefight.

guys. shes perfect.

oops forgot pic

Wow, you're really touched aren't you? You're only looking at things from the person who's on their own's perspective.

If anything this will help balance out MMR because people who are able to work together will naturally rise to the top.

>fear in a 5.3k average game
lul

White people never played dota because it was always a free game and white people don't play free games or games that exclude shooting brown people or chinks or Russians. Since dota doesn't have that and call of duty does, it's clear what game they will play.

but im white and i play this game

There was player inflation because of the International. It's reverted back to previous numbers since then. Please stop with this meme

That's retarded bullshit, you've based that assumption off of anecdotal bullshit that you've seen on fox news and yahoo news.

Yea, the bubble did burst. Now it's back to where it was previously, nothing really changed.

www.pcgamer com/dota-2-best-pro-midlaners/

DOTARDS?

1 CHINESE PLAYER?

you realise most dota players are uni/college students or people with jobs, unlike most other games which are filled with high schoolers?
this time of year, people have exams, people are travelling home/preparing for christmas etc etc

She isn't my wife and she has tattoos, but otherwise I agree.

guys I just jerked off 8 times today. is that bad?

QUICK SPRINT

What can be done to open up the less played heroes to more of the playerbase?