/sg/ - Stance General

Don't mind the haters, haters gonna hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I9QMOMfoBQQ
tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/accidents/mlk-crash-kills-five-including-two-tampa-children-ages-9-and-10/2300210
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck are those staggered wheel sizes about?

to trigger haters, just like the nazi insignias

Nice irrelevant pic faggot

bruh i just injected 500 watts of phat clouds into my vape nd HOLY FUCK IM HIGH AF GOD DAMN

im slammed as HECK senpai

gonna inject 20 more marijuana oils nd maybe ill become 1 with the cloud

#hellaflush #stancenation #vapeculture #vape #vapenscrape #bustedoilpandontgiveafuck

I'm not the guy who spammed your non-stance thread, it was another faggot. If you don't like stance you don't need to post ITT.

Stance is pretty pointless.

oi vey

bruh idk who the HECK your talking about kid im jus here 4 stance lyfe

mayb u shud try weed haha itll calm u down nd ur nerves

lmao

>vape furries
The world has to be coming to an end, there's no other explanation

or to broadcast your racism

have fun getting brake checked ;)

stance is a general term that describes any suspension setting a car has

low medium or high

a car with a low stance is low

a car with a high stance isnt

stance does not mean a lowered car

>implying it matters when you're doing 15 mph to keep your car in good condition
>implying the swastika is visible from the front

>people call stancers out for being retards
>"HURR DURR HATERS GUNNA H8!"

I kinda want to see a stancer try go to fast and lose grip and crash just to realize how fucking stupid this entire ordeal is. At least placing neon in everything back in the 80's and 90's didn't actually made your driving worse

>your car looks like shit
>y-your just a jealous hater
why is this always said?

>implying anyone wouldnt see that while driving in the right lane

>implying any crv with a coexist sticker couldnt outrun your 20+ year old shitbox

>implying the police will believe a word you say

>implying anyone will care about a word you say

racists are the literal definition of haters

cool story pedantic dork
"stance" is colloquial now.
anyone with a brain can parse the difference between "a stance" and "stanced"

Whole car is painted like a German bomber, it would be pretty easy to argue it's just for history

also
>what are dashcams

>implying any crv with a coexist sticker couldnt outrun your 20+ year old shitbox
Literally doesn't matter. At 15mph you have plenty of time to brake.

A E S T H E T I C OP here, funny how now that you have a stanceshit thread you don't post even half of the pics you posted in my thread. Stancers confirmed for deserving their stancefag name.

holy shit maximum damage control, the dude just made a silly shitpost

have fun getting pulled over by a non understanding cop who saw your nazi ass going half the speed limit on a public road

HATERZ GON HATE

probably because Im not even itt until now

too lazy to post more pics

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>nazi ass
I'm not a nazi and that's not my car, I just saved it from here some time ago
>going half the speed limit on a public road
>implying that's an offense

kys

youtu.be/I9QMOMfoBQQ

u 1st bby

Workin on it bro what u think so far

Dude, you got trolled. No one likes stanceshit, we just pretend to like it to shitpost. We're well aware it's utter shit and despise it as much as you do or probably even more, but posting stanceshit is the best b8 you can post, it triggers everybody. There's no easier way to get (You)'s. I'm sorry you had to learn it this way, but what can I say, lurk moar.

dude that's sick haha is that an Altima front end? does it just bolt right up for us?

obvious shop, top kek

no I like it do you think it bolts right up? I have a 92!

Oh shit it's legit
no idea dude, but I'm taking my "obvious shop" remark back

is this one a shop?

kek

do you have a lexus?

Not a shop bro i got heaps more pics on my in.stagram account. Look me up if you want frostyy_san

I don't. I just thought the original pic was a shop because the shadow looked odd to me.

>frosty
top kek did they release you?

..and from some of the pixels and seeing a few shops in my day

oh haha that car is great I have a 92 model I like to take out into the canyons on weekends you know? like you know, bring a roadie type of drive lol and I saw that picture and I want that front end

But seriously look at the lower section of the bumper, the lighting is pretty odd

Yeah an Altima bumper. Definately not direct fit required heaps of cutting and joining

do you do body panels?
are you along North Coast?

my name's trent I have the 92 lexus I wan t this done as soon as possible A S A P !

i want a rally miata so bad, too na bad rally is non-existent where i live

>I kinda want to see a stancer try go to fast and lose grip and crash just to realize how fucking stupid this entire ordeal is.
tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/accidents/mlk-crash-kills-five-including-two-tampa-children-ages-9-and-10/2300210

REEEEEEEEEE FUCKING STANCEFAGS

based, just look how many POC got taken out.

>lost control on an empty road
Why are they so terrible at everything?

skinnies in the rear to make drifting easier

Nice job bumping your own shit dead thread

>getting this triggered over a swastika on a jap car

>pride yourselves on being contrarian faggots
>hate stance

fucking make up your mind normies

>tfw no lifted miats
>tfw no lifted exocet

That is a fucking impressive 109 paintjob. The entire livery, too. Mad cojones on the guy who said 'fuck it, swastika stays, all or nothing.'

Needs a yellow front end desu ne, go for broke.

haters gonna hate all they is to it

Tampa scene is full of idiots like this guy. No one drives, they just hard park their cars.

I'm glad you're able to cut hair because cars is definitely not your thing

And nothing of importance was lost

German engineering

Inb4 GS400guy

GS400 pls go

Tasty

>stance
>when you just HAVE to ruin your car's driveability and make it unable to traverse any road that isn't completely flat and free of anything smaller than ants in the most expensive way possible

I'm going to be genuinely civic here...

The stance look/scene/aesthetic just seems, among everything else, completely impractical.

Inconsistent tire wear
Expensive component list
Extremely limits resale market and value
Narrow real, day-to-day, fan base appreciation
Poor suspension travel and general performance
Non-stop cringe inducing daily situations: potholes, speed bumps, driveways, ramps, towing (when applicable) etc.

If people that enjoy "stancing" agree with at least some of the hang-ups above, yet claim "its just for short cruises and meet-ups" then I get it... a niche scene that you enjoy for the aesthetics/uniqueness/pageantry. Otherwise I think I'm getting old and just "don't get it".

It's just mexiflush meets bosozoku, aka trash meets trash. Don't try to "get it", you won't be able to.

ls400s with quad tips make me wet

here's an ls400 with a molded widebody

>Killed a bunch of niggers
Hey, it's not all bad.

>tfw no k10 prerunner

Fuck that front is ugly. I like the rest of it, those Soarers are amongst my favorite cars.

What the fuck am I looking at here?

How bout we post cars with actual amounts of money and work, not a "Gingium, how to install front spoiler" looking amount of money and work.
Oh and they look good :^)

fucking bogans

>it's a nissan
>couldn't even make a nazi mobile from a nazi car manufacture

gs400 pls go

gs400 pls go

i mean that body looks nice but god fucking damnit i hate these chrome wheels, who the heck thinks these look good on anything

yas

rice af

desu more like shakotan/VIP style since bosozoku just parodies itself

>duct tape

Find nazi car and bash it to pieces. Winner gets internet fame.

sjw detected

can I be in your club I gots mad camber on my lawnmower. It cuts the grass real low

Is this stance?

no

needs to be lowered with better fitment