Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/14PT5m4.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.warframe.com/topic/738163-5000-mutagen-samples-for-hema/?page=8#comment-8200258
strawpoll.me/11932400
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NEF ANYO A SHIT

Nef Anyo a pedo

DERF ANYO WHEN

*6 Gorillion Years of Salvage where Lotus takes this long to decipher a fucking reward when we can just punch a machine and leave, I just fucking hate Salvage edition

>1000% more mutagen samples than every other research combined
>DE thinks this is ok.

Give me a link to this shit.

i guess i was really lucky.

forums.warframe.com/topic/738163-5000-mutagen-samples-for-hema/?page=8#comment-8200258

Or you can just use a Nekros in the Derelicts

Just buy it from the market 10os.

Oi Pisspoor4 bros, how much does the Venka Prime set go for? Its going for 2hundo on Warframe Market, but some shmuck just told me its going for 150 on here....the fuck up with that?

Now rush it all.

yea sure. i could have bought the frame then.

im not sure if i rush the frame itself tomorrow as its midnight here.

>the hema uses the player's health for ammo, and restores health on kills
another clever original design, well done DE

>10+ missions for far, 4 rounds
>Nothing

Midnight for you, the frame parts will be done tomorrow at noon. Rush the frame with 50.

Done.

Or be patient for 3 days.

you'd like that, wouldn't you....STEEEEEEEVE?

>Edited 51 minutes ago by [DE]Taylor
removed rude remark

When will DE stop being lazy canadians and play their game

Unique mechanics for yer arsenal, tenno! To meet the requirement all you had to do is make each fuckin clan member run derelict defense several times in a nekros party and that's it!
Assuming that your clan is even at full capacity. Assuming that all players are active.
Assuming that they even care if they are.
Easy stuff, tenno.

>his 2 does nothing but to displace enemies
Which is extremely helpful, as you don't have to manually target them.
Also it ends if all affected enemies are killed. If you succ bigger groups you can kill them quite easily with his 1 (I got it to 8k damage on level 45 grineer, which is alright imo) or just an AoE/punch through weapon, which makes it spammable and useful as you don't want to get off your creep. With just Stretch the range is decent too.

Duration is not really necessary for his 4 beyond just primed cont, a minute is more than enough time to build more stacks than it consumes. Efficiency doesn't matter much to him either.

>His 3 Seems fairly obvious. Just a link. Fairly certain that range doesn't matter for this skill; only duration.
His 3 is range limited and thus useless, you'd have seen that if you even bothered checking out the stats in the arsenal.

I don't think you're qualified to give advice on him if you missed that.

So only Inaros and Nidus takes advantage of this?
Possibly Fire Chroma as well?

>Hirudo is actually a hands+feet weapon
>Requires kogake to build
>Has lower crit chance than kogake

Why? I am happy for a 3rd sparring weapon in fucking 3 years tho

dont be mad, but i think that was like 4-5 hours.
and glast gambit released 8 hours ago.

ex-fucking-actly. i think i will rush tomorrow.

Exceed

Omega Frost
DE he crossed
A warrior brave and bold
aside was tossed
new holocaust
Now a mere story told

built in life steal on crits and it becomes more potent.

Or any frame with a medi-ray sentinel shoved up their ass.

Should I just buy the Nidus starter pack for 650? I don't even play this game anymore.

>Or any frame with a medi-ray sentinel shoved up their ass.

Hot.

+ nitain + all 3 spy vaults w/ pubbies

not a bad run

show of hands, thanks m80s
strawpoll.me/11932400

No, it's a real raw deal.

Why bother then?

This

just bought Nidus for 225p, hope he's not shit

I
Just
Need
The
Chassis
To
Drop
Fuck off with these Neuroptics dawg

RIP Warbros ever getting Hema

warbros are goyim so they'll just buy it

is nidus trash y/n

tempted to drop 50p on inaros agile for him

Time to demote the clan size again :^)

Good question. I guess I just feel obligated to pay to NOT play this shitty game.

You wasted 225p when you could have wasted 50p if you done the farm and waited for 12 hours.

>Relics are a grind within a grind within a grind
I miss void keys

he actually has a decent balance of damage, support and survivability. the problem is warframe is about being as broken as possible.

I'm a literal asspie, don't know if that helps.

>I don't think you're qualified to give advice on him if you missed that.
>Fairly certain that range doesn't matter
>His 3 is range limited and thus useless
>came to the same conclusion but your wrong
autism

He's ok. pretty effects and entry-level invincible like Inaros. His acquisition is dogshit though.

>Embers World on Fire opens up Index enemies for finishers
Free wins

Axi E1 never ever

What the fuck is the lore around Nidus?

We learned nothing about him, except Corpus branch of colonies which was pretty interesting but never visited again later, what if the ship gets breached again and we need to go there?

> done the farm
and that's why I bought. the game mode is the worst I've played yet. they even have the jordas voicelines still in

225p vs 82p (slot + gold tater I didn't have), so I paid 143 to bypass the 12 hours and however long to farm it. still maybe a little steep but I hate this game, so

225p is a drop in the bucket. don't mind the poorfags, just play how you want.

Hm, your response pleases me.
You're excused.

is inaros seriously a better healer than oberon?

I can't understand people who defend them. Is it Stockholm's Syndrome? They should be studied

>The drop rates are incorrect.

I already got my Nidus parts in like 5 runs but...

I'm already building Nidus so I don't care.

B)

How much is the Venka Prime set on PS4?

>Run a infested sab mission
>Enemies just randomly stop spawning

I'm so fucking tired of this game. I want to fucking murder myself. This ISN'T fun.

>console

Some people with names that sound like mushroom had a relic and that relic was nidus or something. That's about what I've gotten from the whole ordeal, more of DE's habit of building to a concept but not working on the execution.

The infested door implies Nidus is some primordial strain of technocyte and the consciousness within (Calls itself Helminth) speaks cryptically of the infestated nature of Warframes as a whole. Also it hates the tater tot so Helminth is our guy.

Make changes to serum drop rates but won't touch mutagen mass problem, Jesus Christ someone go on a shooting spree on them. I'd give Taylor some "constructive criticism" but afraid I'd lose 2000+ autistic hours of Warframe.

>being elitist on Veeky Forums
never gets old

i love my qt patootie.

>Nova and Tonkor

This much fun should be illegal.

it's high but not unreasonably high. i have around 1300 samples from casual playing and the cost is divided throughout the clan. it's not really DE's fault that you have members that don't contribute.

>Camp in Maroos Bazaar for some prime Jewing
>Everyone who hits me up is either begging for plat or begging to trade for my rare prime parts

FUCKING POORFAGS REEEEEEE
DON'T EVEN TALK TO ME IF YOU AINT GOT PLAT

time for me to go get some fucking sleep.

>1000% more than everything else so far
>Not unreasonably high.

>mfw i am a fucking spic, meaning that english isn't my first language
>i was in charge of explaining to my pub team what the fuck "margin" means
for fuck's sake Ameriburgers get your shit together

>Goes to hobo alley and complains about all the homeless people trying to steal his wallet

Just got 180,000 credits in my inbox from support.

I didn't even fail any of the index missions other than the scripted one.

kek

speaking of /ourguy/

>"Master, only my voice has returned"

What did he mean by this?

ok, point taken. Stick to trade chat then?

noot noot

W̺͚O͎͔̲͍͖ͤͨ͌N̺̜̭̳̝̠͒ͣD͍̲͇̤̝̞͊ͤ͋̐̾E̢̲͐R̹̗͚̠ͤF̻̄̽ͪ̃ͭ͊ͅU͓̙͓̩̝ͦ̚L̵̫̻͍̹̮̃ͩͤ ̻̰̬̗̙̮̀͛͌̌͡P̯͢H͈̖ͭͪͬͬͩ̒ͮE͍̤̟̫̦̮̹͋̇ͬͫ́̂̑R̼͟L̡̙̲̯̻̫ͦͩ̔͋I̱̹̝͇Ȁ̈́̈͆̒͗ͅC͚̟̰̯̪̺̜̍̈̅ͭ̚

NOO, NOT YET user GO FARM THAT KUVA TOO.

tomorrow. im tired, and its not like i have any resource booster.

Fucking dying here.

if your members can't even give 500 pieces then just kick them out. did you just do draco all the time so you have no other resources but what drops from there? 20 minutes of derelict survival farming gets you 50 or so go and tell your clan to experience other parts of the game instead of hiding in whatever grind map is popular.

>be me selling random prime shit
>random hits me up
alright a customer
>"Do you have plat?"
Yes, but im selling not buying today
>leave to go do a thing, thinkin by time i get back he'd close the trade
>get back
>"Please?"
>"Trade plat?"
>"only 95p"
>"Hello???"
>its a TrinityP blueprint
>close trade chat and ignore him

Quick, think up a game mode funner than Salvage
>Heist
>Tenno are sent to a fortified compound to hack and defend an endless number of vaults for the various loot inside while endless waves of enemies try to stop them
>It's a combination of Defense and Interception, with Tenno having to defend computers and attempting to get the decrypter to 100% while opponents try to get it to 0%
>If the Decrypter is successful, the vault will unlock and release the goodie inside, then change to another sealed vault, which can either be decrypted or left alone
>If a decryption fails, you may try again or leave
>Each successful hack increases the strength of the opponents
>Vaults come in bronze, silver, and gold, with rewards corresponding with the vault type, gold vaults appearing for every three successful hacks

>just tell everyone in your clan to farm this one map for 10 hours each :^)))

>is nidus trash y/n
i am having a shiton of fun.
i have other frames for serious stuff, Nidus is fine.
Better than Shitania at least

Roasted n toasted.

and how many hours have they spent doing draco over and over again?

3 hours*
Sorry my dude, but I can't fucking math today.

3 hours is not a lot. also you can use nekros, hydroid and ivara, and suddenly its like 30 minutes.

As much as I hate the Ignore option because I hate it when thin skinned pussies block me cuz they can't handle bantz, this is the one time I'm thankful for it

I have no idea. Want me to ask each and every one of them?

Not sure how but aside from one time, all my salvage runs sleek'd and I had permanent 100% armor, taking no damage at all outside the bubbles. Some teammates always kept dying. So glad I got my Nidus parts before they fix that shit. These missions are cancer enough already without even more limitations.

>healer

You do realize that endless derelict missions are almost irrelevant post relic introduction, right?

>The shitposting begins

Whenever I bring Nekros there's always two other Nekros, and whenever I don't bring him noone else does.

WAT FUK

Go back to the forum, Taylor.

go ahead, then kick them if they complain about helping out with research costs.

yes, thats how i got mine too. if you havent, jump in and out the bubble until the armor does not degrade anymore. it look me always like 8 jumps.

yes its exploiting but the mission is already shit enough.

looks like they're not irrelevant anymore then

healing is a useless role in warframe and almost every single heal ability is worthless. Saying "X is a better healer than Y" is like saying "trees are better at being green than apples." Is it true? maybe. Does it mean jack shit? No.