Dickscord Server: discord.gg/013IDtABv9b2ChJO

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Honda-Civic-2008/OAG-AD-13709563/
carsales.com.au/private/details/Honda-Accord-2008/SSE-AD-4442417/
carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Honda-Integra-2006/OAG-AD-13629002/
carsales.com.au/private/details/Mazda-3-2006/SSE-AD-4305632/?Cr=8
carsales.com.au/private/details/Mazda-6-2003/SSE-AD-4442987/?Cr=20
carsales.com.au/cars/results?q=(And.Service.Carsales._.Odometer.range(0..150000)._.Cylinders.6._.Make.Honda._.(C.State.Victoria._.Region.Melbourne.))&sortby=~Price&silo=stock&WT.z_srchsrcx=makemodel
carsales.com.au/cars/results?q=(And.Price.range(0..10000)._.Odometer.range(0..200000)._.Year.range(2009..)._.Service.Carsales._.Make.Holden._.Drive.Rear Wheel Drive.)&sortby=~Odometer&limit=12
my105.com/ListingDetails/p/11/cid/518/id/16088
carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Holden-Special-Vehicles-Coupe-2004/OAG-AD-14028452/?Cr=1
supercars.net/blog/2004-hsv-gts-r-concept/
supercars.net/blog/2002-hsv-hrt-427-concept/
youtube.com/watch?v=NM2_WMwqn2Q
carsales.com.au/private/details/Holden-Monaro-2005/SSE-AD-4118671/?Cr=7
redbook.com.au/cars/research/used/details/2005-holden-monaro-cv8-vz-auto/SPOT-ITM-233083
carsales.com.au/private/details/Holden-Special-Vehicles-Coupe-2005/SSE-AD-3364422/?Cr=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What question you blithering idiot?

kill yourself fatcunt

nice thread dumbshit you got the thread before last

i fucking hate bogans

Clutch is already done and in the car.

Transmission is a Toyota T50. $1500 is cheaper than I thought desu, lot of people at Whirlpool of all places seem to think it's about $5000+.

I didn't make the thread fuckwit

i just looked up my trans and a recond 4l60e with a 20k warranty is $1500 exchange

so i guess thats what ill be looking at + labor and a decent stally

I made the thread cunt
More than you can say about your abortion of an OP

>What question you blithering idiot?
Literally, the question in the post you lowest common denominator.
>entire box is blown
"Not only that doesn't make sense, but what made you think a torque converter exploded?"
And "it's at the mechanic right now" is not a valid answer. You dropkick.

Just got back from the toilet after giving birth. I called it Sean the Shit.
Now, what have I missed in this thread so far?

because i blew a torque converter and the gearbox at the same time in the falcon but this time it was a bit different it felt like one of the gears or something shattered because by the time i moved to a km down the road to the mechanics it wouldnt barely move

some other user is getting his T5 redone.

Hopefully its not as shit as the T5 that was in the falcons

>"it wouldn't barely move"

>the mechanic got back to me and confirmed it's "x"
>I'm not sure what it is but it kind of feels like "x"
making up stories and backpedalling is a trend that you've never seemed to be able to shake.

And?

i dont have more details

OH i know ummm i blew my my transmission doing burnouts in the maccers carpark!

Back pedaling? The mechanic just rang me and said the entire box is toast and he wont be able to get a replacement in until well into new years.

What are you talking about?

Clutching at straws mate

you even got the wrong previous thread

Hey lads, what are your thoughts on these?

carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Honda-Civic-2008/OAG-AD-13709563/

carsales.com.au/private/details/Honda-Accord-2008/SSE-AD-4442417/

carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Honda-Integra-2006/OAG-AD-13629002/

Are Hondas good cars?

are you asian?

Caucasian

Honda pre 2004 was god tier, now it's Mazda/Toyota who are beating them.

>gay
>gay
>gay

Just get a mazda

if you want a reliable buzzbox get a mazda 3 or something like this

carsales.com.au/private/details/Mazda-3-2006/SSE-AD-4305632/?Cr=8

or this

carsales.com.au/private/details/Mazda-6-2003/SSE-AD-4442987/?Cr=20

Hell take your pick

I'd you're looking at Accords, go for a CL Accord Euro. Bestest mid size sedan that isn't a BMW.

Why a Mazda?

They are the new honda now.

Honda havent made anything good since 2005/2006 as this user said Personally i'd stay away from toyota, parts are expensive and they arent really any better than the competition.

The new corollas interior is beyond disgusting and uncomfitable and CVT autos suck a cock

here
I live in Melbourne btw

BL series Mazda's in the neo/maxx's are 200x better than 1st gen sp23s.

>They are the new honda now.
Ah, so you're going off opinions and heresay. Truly a Falcunt tier post.

If you REALLY want a honda get one of these

>muh fuel consumption
oh wow an extra $10 dollars a week at the bowser

Look at these mate

carsales.com.au/cars/results?q=(And.Service.Carsales._.Odometer.range(0..150000)._.Cylinders.6._.Make.Honda._.(C.State.Victoria._.Region.Melbourne.))&sortby=~Price&silo=stock&WT.z_srchsrcx=makemodel

>muh hondurrr
Fuck off you lot are worse than Toyota fags

>mfw all these conflicting opinions

I used to drive a camry and it drove like a dream m8

>muh hondurrr
By that logic
>muh mazdurrr
Good job Mazda fangirl.

But its a camry they look so fucking shit
i was just presenting him with some alternatives.

>i was just presenting him with some alternatives
No, you were presenting him with baseless negative opinions. From your very own post;
>But its a camry they look so fucking shit
Do you read your own tripe? Are you able to substantiate anything you say without resorting to baseless opinions?

>DURRR I USE DA BIG WORDZ IM TEH S M A R T

why would you spend almost 14 grand on a fucking 10 year old Honda?

You can get a low k's late VE Commodore for around 11-12k or a VF for not much more.

>inb4 they call you falcunt
i agree though

Tonnes of cars cheap as fuck here

carsales.com.au/cars/results?q=(And.Price.range(0..10000)._.Odometer.range(0..200000)._.Year.range(2009..)._.Service.Carsales._.Make.Holden._.Drive.Rear Wheel Drive.)&sortby=~Odometer&limit=12

You wont find them as cheap as I said on carsales. Got a 2012 VE ex cop car for just under $12k with about 55,000 k's from the auctions. Cop cars come with fe2 suspension too so it handles pretty nice and the 3.0l v6 isn't completely gutless.

noice
>v6
nah

the v6 is bad enough with fuel can't imagine how much a v8 would guzzle

>Recommending a car that is terrible

You guys are terrible. Buy a Mazda 3 or Toyota Camry and stfu, VEs are terrible and VFs are no better, Just admit that jap cars are still superior over Aus trash. Australian cars died in the late 70s.

the answer is ALOT

not to bad on the highway it sits at 8-10litres but stop go is what kills it.

The V8 VE and VF are fine

its just the v6 thats dogshit

I'm assuming the original poster is a p plater here since he wants to buy a honda.

VE's and VF's are quite good. Generations before that are pretty rubbish.

And your basing that on?

VX and later VT's are based

Pulled up to work today and smelled oil burning, thought it might be my car but hoped not. Got home before and saw smoke pissing out through the bonnet and drops of oil leaking errywhere.

Letting it cool for the moment before I have a look at it.
I fucking miss old 70's/80's era 4 cylinder shitboxes that weren't covered in stupid shrouds and bits of plastic, they were a piece of piss to diagnose where a leak was.

heres a better honda to buy

my105.com/ListingDetails/p/11/cid/518/id/16088

then take the engine cover off?

same is happening to my m3 right now, leaking valve cover. bought all the parts but don't have time to fix it atm so still driving it

carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Holden-Special-Vehicles-Coupe-2004/OAG-AD-14028452/?Cr=1

why does this have 4 pedals?

forgot image

awesome find

looks like a dumb pedal or possibly foot operated emergency brake

100% dumb pedal

mint car

it's a foot rest.

>driving a customers car from another workshop back to mine
>smack his rear simmons 2 piece on the gutter pulling into the driveway
>push it in just a tiny bit
My heart sunk, the fact they were gutter rashed to all fuck made me feel just that little bit better..... he won't notice

oh fuck its AWD i did a doubletake

How the shit is it so low with awd ? Weird headers too.

its not awd, the owner has just put it under coupe 4 on carsales because there wouldn't have been an option to list it as what it really is because its a one off prototype.

read more about it here
supercars.net/blog/2004-hsv-gts-r-concept/

Oi how about you stop being retarded and just get another 4l60e from any old wrecker and do it yourself cunt

Or for the price just manual swap
Or for the price buy an entire wrecked ss and you'll have some mad spares to swap over

just took my car to Wheel Max in North Melbourne to get guards rolled, height adjusted all round and wheels aligned.

They didn't touch the rear height and barely lowered the front but said they they couldn't make it any lower cos the rear was already too low.

They also cracked my paint when rolling guards and did a dodgy job of spray paint without even washing the area.

This is why I hate taking my car to shops.

because they local wrecker is fucking retarded and doesnt even write the km's of the car it came out of on the engine or gearboxes.

Fuck that even the local race shop i take it to fucking hates the local places and i agree ive been to all of them they are all terrible.

>This is why I hate taking my car to shops.
Maybe just stop going to shitty shops?

Roll the guards yourself you fucking dickhead. Can't believe a shop would actually do that for someone anyway.

>Wheel Max
Your own fault

that shit is EASY as piss to do at home

>Take wheel off and hammer guard back CAREFULLY
>get body matched paint
or if your guards are close enough push a nail puller side of a hammer against the inside of the wheel well off the tyre with a plank for added leverage

What car?

Gonna guess VT-VY?

Christ cunt, it can't be that fucking hard to buy a T50 and manual centre console section as well as an ECU for that car straight off the internet. $1000 tops. Then a weekend in the carport and you can have yourself a manual VX Calais, better for doing skids and getting hektik.

>Don't shift into first at 80km/h and pitch it into a fence

Fucking gorgeous car thanks for the link

>using hammers on a guard that you want to keep the paint on

Ill probably have to get it engineered since the Calais never had a manual option and i like the 4l60e.

mine had to tuck right up in a U shape much more than that hatchet job he posted.

besides my paints fucked anyway, it got resprayed twice with non factory two tone so i really dont give a stuff about it. Once before i got it and the 2nd time when the tree hit me and i got it done through insurance.

its not that hard to get a small pot of matched color paint and touch shit up now is it? No, no its not m8

>Getting obscure shit engineered

i cant rego or insure it properly dickhead

as i said the 4l60e is fine and i dont want a manual as a daily, traffic fucking sucks in my area

>$299,990

LMAO HOLDEN FAGS ARE ACTUALLY THIS DELUDED

>getting guards rolled

you deserved it

Its nice but this is even better, its like the GTS-R but without the ugly concept car looks, a Corvette C5.R engine and street legal. If only I was a rich cunt with a spare million dollars. Would probably be possible to build a good replica for $100k though
supercars.net/blog/2002-hsv-hrt-427-concept/
youtube.com/watch?v=NM2_WMwqn2Q

>traffic fucking sucks in my area
you dont live in sydney you have no traffic

did you even read the ad?

Its literally a one off purpose build racecar from before holden went to complete shit

I'd rather buy 100,000 beat up old Commodores (which you could do with 300 grand) than buy that gay piece of shit.

>What is 8-10am and 3-5PM rush

i cbf driving manual all the way to coffs and back 100km+ round trip

besides the auto is faster 0-100 and im gonna get a cam and heads done soon so the extra power the auto saps really doesnt bother me

Not sure what cam to get yet.

i kinda want a lumpy idle one

i dont think anyone will buy it for 300k desu

i is nice to look at but with those skinnyass tyres really date it, plus its probably never seen tarmac and will just sit and collect dust in a garage somewhere

damn wish I knew where to find $3 Commodores

same place you find commonwhores, ya mums house

>traffic fucking sucks in my area
cunt you live in Coffs

less than 100,000 people live there, it's not even close to Sydney or even Newcastle in terms of traffic.

I can't wait until your fatty liver gives out and you stop posting here, Jimmy got the hint and fucked off so maybe you should too

i actually live an hour out of coffs.

i just go in there all the time for shopping and belive me the peak hour traffic fucking sucks.

on the other hand its literally empty at night which is usually when i hoon around

>t. internet toughguy
oh wow im so scared a limp wristed /d/ faggot fucked off after lighting his car on fire for the insurance money.

>peak hour traffic fucking sucks
>in a town of less than 100,000

Yep, waiting at a traffic light or two for more than 90 seconds sure does suck huh...

>boomers so obsessed they wont even remove the cover for photos
carsales.com.au/private/details/Holden-Monaro-2005/SSE-AD-4118671/?Cr=7

>jimmy
i miss him

Cunts record your cars idling/revving on your phone and post it here Wanna know who has the shittiest sounding car on /dat/, also wanna hear how the other VT Waganon's shitbox sounds.

Posted my shitbox

they had good reviews and everything, how am I meant to know whats good.

Fuck buying a guard roller.

correct, VY commo. Just annoyed they sprayed over it and didn't tell me.

Going to get touch up paint and fix both sides tonight as well as lower the front. fuck the alignment.

Rolling guards is good mate, get on it.

Noice, could hardly call them a shitbox though. Wish I still had the video of when I put a "new" L18 in the Datsun 180b with a Weber and sports filter and it started first time, fuck it sounded mint.

Meh, it's an NA 1.6. It doesn't go fast at all so by the standards of most people on Veeky Forums it's shitbox. I love it though. ITB's make a great sound.

it's a 2005 commodore, why do people care so much?

redbook.com.au/cars/research/used/details/2005-holden-monaro-cv8-vz-auto/SPOT-ITM-233083

>$60,000 when new
>private price guide: $21,400 - $24,900

Fucken boomers. Maybe it'll be worth $70,000 in 20 - 30 years though if kept in the same condition.

The Civic is a Civic. Might as well look at a late 90s/early 00s model instead, the old 3-door hatches were great.

The Accord is marketed as a mid or full sized "executive" sedan. Plenty of straight line power for a commuter, comfy, but fairly thirsty. And the price and mileage reflect this compared to the Civic. It'll be thirsty but reliable enough, I suppose.

The Integra is like a fast Civic. Not as quick in a line as that Accord, but there's something boyracer-y about them. Unfortunately,

>automatic

Defeats the whole point of its high-revving engine.

yikes thats even worse than mine turned out

are they 9" at the front? I could barely get mine to clear

>2.4L 4cyl
>8.8L/per100km
>fairly thirsty
Nigga if you want thirsty try having a 3.6L 6cyL that does 12.8L/per100km.

This cunt is even worse carsales.com.au/private/details/Holden-Special-Vehicles-Coupe-2005/SSE-AD-3364422/?Cr=1
>80k
>apparently handle like crap
>weigh 1.8tonnes+
granted ok its low k's but holy fuck why?

pffft you niggers cant even talk about thirsty when my dunnydor averaged 13l+ a hundred and the old falcon au even more