/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Gamescom Siege video:
youtube.com/watch?v=pv2qb66PbUg
youtube.com/watch?v=6rq-fEc1N0

Interviews with Armagan at Gamescom '16:
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcBAGtXvpk

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/16

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/WaB1BTBJ

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

M&B VERSION ARCHIVES
>ftp://ftp.taleworlds.com/

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df
>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

Module Recommendations :
>Undead Calradia
moddb.com/mods/undead-calradia
>Gekonewer
mega.nz/#F!itxViDAT!PhBfJWsjATkdqN28V2kZ5g
>Dickplomacy 4.3.0.7b
mega.nz/#!o5g3nAiY!Mv1fVljpCfCWykQW-fTqycWvq4zQ-5aRuTxUpMsN_F8

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6rq-fEc1N0
moddb.com/mods/aaaaaaaaaa13242424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>youtube.com/watch?v=6rq-fEc1N0

one fucking job.

l made a thread when no one else would why are you bullying me

4th for Prima Nocta is the birthright of every Noble.

Also it is the duty of a woman of common birth, nay her pleasure, to grant the favors of her body to a noble upon his request.

>you will never be a ubermensch Vlandian slaying battanian fucking shits along the outer calradian countryside

What a fucking faggot, everybody.

terrible op

What are real life lolicons called again ?
Oh yes, pedophiles

you cant be rude to everyone

What the fuck is this shit OP paste AND image?Kill yourself, OP.

>this fierce bullying
Leave the weeb alone guys, at least he took the initiative and made the new thread.

mountandfeast invasion when

Friendly reminder that you don't have to wait until the thread hits page 10 and goes above bump limit to make a new one
Next time make the thread instead of complaining, l'm not even paid to do this shit senpai

Fuck off, he deserves it. It doesn't matter if he took the initiative, he's expected to not be a 50 IQ nigger and post a proper OP no matter the circumstances.

>he fell for the pedophilia meme
Literally dindu nuffin, it's the little girls that entice perfectly sane men to turn to the ways of sin,

>762 / 186 / 143 / 10
"b-but l want my op that hasn't been updated for the past decade to look normal"

do it yourself next time you fat cuck, thread has been on page 10 above bump limite for an entire 15 minutes

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

>tfw ebin viking
Feels good desu

>pagans

>You will never have a pure steppe waifu

Why even live?

>he fell for the jewish tales meme

see

>he fell for the semen-slurping god and his merry band of degenerates meme

Shouldn't you ask /twg/?

why would he ask total warhammer general?

>semen-slurping god
Slanderous myth by babydick sucking kikes to discredit the noble nordic religions.

How would /twg/ know anything about 4X games?

I thought it was more like a TW game. Sorry. Shouldn't you ask the 4x games general?

>tfw gain 10 IQ for every year of playing M&B
>tfw too INT for any other games

How do I go back to 1.157

I just thought the cow cow user might of played it since he has such a boner for the period.

why would you want to?

All the good mp servers are still not updated

1.157 is not the previous version, it's way older. And what servers do you think are not updated? I can see all the GK servers.

Gk servers aren't good :^)
The only servers I can join is the shitty mount & siege one and some duels servers
The rest it gives me this pop up or it just straight up crashes my game

>Gk servers aren't good :^)
>The only servers I can join is the shitty mount & siege one and some duels servers
those are the only servers that get a decent amount of players though. do you play on servers with

Not really there is plenty of servers who get 30+ players in europe
Just not at 4 in the morning

moddb.com/mods/aaaaaaaaaa13242424
why is dickplomacy user sperging out?

The wait for bannerlord drove him mad, such is our fate.

He made a mod. His fall was inevitable.

Do you think someday he might take a place among the legends?

dickplomacy user are you here? are you feeling alright buddy? please respond

Nah. They're legends for a reason. Normal men will never reach them.

So who IS gabby?

gabby is so interesting me. a 50 year old italian twice-married ex-bodybuilder/fitness instructor that somehow thinks he is descended from the mohicans and he works on 3 shitty mount and blade mods simultaneously. I want to see a slice of life documentary about him.

mountandfeast invasion WHEN

Tell me about GABBY. Why does he have such a boner for red-indians?

Why do some Americans have a boner for medieval Europe?

Americans at least have Europeans ancestry. I'd like to see gabby explain how his mohican ancestors found themselves in Italy.

he's just a red weeaboo, leave him alone!!!

>leave him alone!!!
Whats the password?

>be clicking around the map to go places
>out of the blue pop up regarding a pitiful ransom offer for a lord I'm currently at war with
>happen to click right on "accept" as the fucking message pops
>you received 2400 peningas
>he's going to raise a 400 man army to come after my shit again

WHEREFORE

>I have a new version with a lot of new stuff and hundreds of bugfixes (most of which I've forgotten) which is about 20 hours of coding away from release. I'm planning to do some work on it this week though.
- jacuck on Sayazn, October 30, 2016

At least that guy was worth something.

I could've waited for over 10000 peningas if I were inclined, but I wasn't going to ransom him period. I'm imprisoning every single lord of Laign until their kingdom falls apart or makes peace with me.

man, I thought I was hearing things but nope, the reckoning has an aussitot mort song in it. p cool mod

any way to make the females not monsters?

What's the stuff about getting a download link by being a "real supporter"?

You don't just think ANYONE can play GABBY's mod do you

>You're not allowed to criticise until YOU'VE made a mod

As a modder, I hate this meme.

what did you modded??

Persistent Troop Identities.

>2 months into the game and dhirim is still swadian
they gonna make it

>"i would cut your throat you for barging here, but i am in a good mood today"
FUCK OFF THIS ISN'T YOUR CASTLE, I WAS INVITED BY THE LOCAL LORD FOR BEING THE TOURNY'S CHAMPION OKAY?

I don't see what's wrong with Gabby

Sure he's autistic but he doesn't act hostile unlike other shitshows such as Cozur

I don't think the pic in this post or even mine does the cunt justice

kys peasant fag

I agree. I thing the 1257AD devs or Nova Aetas Dev(s) are much worse than GABBY.

>Meet lord
>Lord insults me
>Tell him to sack the fuck up and show all his friends if he really meant what the fuck he just said.
>Give the fool the benefit of the doubt because maybe he's just stupid and doesn't know who the fuck I am.
>Motherfucker rises to the challenge, I gotta respect the balls on the guy.
>Go to arena, put the cunt down in a single blow
>"...I-I retract my statement"

Fool ass nobles need to learn that when I walk into the great hall, I'm the fucking King and I'll get my goddamned respect.

t. Plais

not my fault you got BTFO on the tourny in front of your dear lady you KEK

Is there a decompiler tool? I want to fix nova aetas shit.

As king there should be an option to immediately indict or execute a lord that thinks they can talk shit to you because they're salty at not getting every fief.

Yep, check pastebin. Search decompiler.

mount & siege has the best bantz in the community

>fix Nova Aetas
How can you fix perfection? Nova Aetas has the deepest gameplay of any Warband mod OR game ever made or being made.

Too bad the players' skills don't compare

Well that's pretty fucking pretentious of them, let people play around how they want, damn.

>let people play around how they want
You sound like a piece of garbage.

Why am i garbage?

It's a single player game, why should i give a fuck how others play it?

I thought everyone said the PoP dev was a cool dude.

What kind of bizarro /mbg/ have you been in? Nobody has ever said that. Maybe you're thinking of Silverstag or something.

>why should i give a fuck how others play it?
Mods are meant to be played the developer intended them!
>Why am i garbage?
Because you don't know that!

Mod developerd spend they're measurably valuable time working on mods for FREE. To play a mod any way but as the developer intended is sacrilege.

Shit, i didn't realize some of these devs actually think this way...

I think modders deserve some respect for putting time in and making mods, but some of these guys are over the top.

You DARE question him?

The sheer audacity! The unmitigated gall! You don't deserve to play His mod!

Okay, okay! I'm uninstalling the mod as we speak, please forgive me this one time.

>please forgive me this one time
There can be no forgiveness! There can be no peace! You've called down the wrath of The Triumvirate! see

Well, shit.

I'm honestly surprised that you have this many screenshots of them.

>I'm honestly surprised that you have this many screenshots of them

The knowledge and wisdom they bestow upon us is unending and eternal!
Now.
Your.
Doomed!

Is there a Warband mod that lets me start in the nation of my choosing with a castle, village, and say 25 knights and already serving the king?

I know it's supposed to be about the journey and maybe founding your own kingdom or helping an aspirant or marrying in, but I've been through the early-game tedium too many times now and just want to jump straight in on a new character with sieges and politicking and shit.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind statting up 10 levels or so from the setup screens either, just to avoid the bandit-chasing and arena-grinding.

pretty sure Viking Conquest has a lord and king start

I think Sands of Faith does, but i've played very little of it.

1257AD and Viking Conquest have this.

Not sure about any mods in Calradia though.

decided to give WFAS captain mode a whirl since warband invasion mode came out, they're fundamentally the same with slight differences
>you can pick the opposing faction in the warband mode
>the troops you get are different, instead of 2 companions you get 6 troops of 3 categories you can pick (inf, musket, cav), as such there's no micro associated with gearing up your companions
>no chests or meme weapons
overall i'd say the WFAS one is better
when ginge said it's based on WFAS code, it's literally the WFAS code with like 3 new things
hispania, VC, 1257, rome at war all have start options that let you start as a vassal, hispania and VC even let you start as a king

Welp. I'm starting to get burnt out of running around as a vassal, i think it's time i make my own faction.

Hope i don't get fucked too hard.

Thanks anons.
Is VC as comfy as Calradia?
All I know about Nords is they're shitty recruits because NOHOERS, they're shitty opponents because they bog down your horse, and they have shitty raiders which are OP to compensate for nohoers, but most raiders are nohoers anyways so they're just a larger pain in the ass if they mob you when you get stuck on a tree.

You will senpai, you will

VC is entirely different from calradia, as it isn't the stereotype factions and rock paper scissors factions, it's a pretty realistic mod

Question:

Im at the point where I can take a castle pretty easily (Unrelated: How come my 70 dudes can butcher 200 dudes and only lose one or two?)

My question is how am I supposed to keep them defended? Am I just supposed to take them one by one, train troops, and slowly fill it with 80-100 guys? Or am I supposed to just dump a shitload of fresh recruits?

Every time the AI takes a castle, it fills with 80 guys instantly, and while I can take 5 castles in 5 days, I dont have enough men to defend them.

Suggestions?

Here's another one people haven't mentioned, Hispania 1200, you play in the iberian peninsula during the time of the reconquista. You get to play as a vassal, a ruler or an adventurer, like in Sands of Faith. You get to kill moors, which is always fun.

>Is VC as comfy as Calradia?
depends how interested you are in 9th century Britain or vikangz
>All I know about Nords is they're shitty recruits because NOHOERS
there is almost no cav in VC and the cav that it has is crap. it's more about infantry/skirmisher fighting in shieldwalls that makes the mod unique.

Yeah, if I plan to keep the fief, I drop all my troops in it and start scouting around for peasants to garrison in the fief. Don't train them, just try to have a large garrison.

If you want to finish the war tho, you should chain conquer the enemy, just go from fief to fief conquering all of them and leaving them mostly undefended, they might take some of their fiefs back, but they'll be willing to peace out quickly.

welsh genocide best day of my life