/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

THOT PATROL Edition
>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this!)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Galleries
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Year 2 has been confirmed. New CTU's will be Spain, Hong Kong, Poland, and South Korea.
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-275000-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32
Season 4 - Operation Red Crow is out. Patch 5.2 - Mid Season Reinforcements Live.
youtube.com/watch?v=12hNVzz4CYY
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-us/updates/redcrow/index.aspx
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/updates/redcrow/reinforcements.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1535236-Patch-Notes-Update-5-2-Red-Crow-Mid-Season-Reinforcements
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-11-21-2016
Bomb Defused, Mission Failed

first for love

Why would you ruin Martin Shkrelli like that? Kill yourself OP.

delet this

which operator is THICC?

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

How do we fix three speed characters?

reminder reddit is better

this is a nice thread

EPIC 2007 ART XDD

POOPY XD

First time making oc, how is it?

this thread is piece of shit

what the fuck is happening here

Anyone have any advice for doc? should i be on objective or roaming?

Why is ubi slowly releasing these shitty fucking headgears??

purest form of tism

BASED

Because you stupid children keep spending money on them.

I love it

HHHHHOOONNNNOOOORRRRRRRRBOIIIISSSSS

Siege anime when?

>Tfw 2007 joins ur channel

woah thats p nice

why the fuck isnt kapkan 2 armor 2 speed seriously

hibana

I see your homemade hannibal reaction pic and I give you a morpheus

drinking a 40 in a death basket?

this is a shitpost in itself

White and based.

The charms are the only thing nice, not the headgear

hell yeah

t.2007
:^)

Fucking trash and reported

>30 posts early
>complaining about immersion and circle jerking about how siege isnt the CTU simulator you wish it was because they released a cosmetic that triggered your fagtism
>literally who teamspeak circlejerking
>anime shitposting
>cringe meme op
worse than reddit

p229 is underrated holy shit this gun is fun

>mfw poopy

>No Gundam skin

t. rob

>mfw a whole 30 posts

How do I train myself to shoot people who strafe unpredictably?

>3 armor
>roaming

fucking pick one

Do you fucking drink salt?

we need to ban teamspeak from this place and we are good
im sure this shitposting is comming from ts cesspool

Dead game?

t.standotas

Who the fuck joins random custom games
seriously

And once again anime proves it ruins everything it touches

>complaining about teamspeak

same reason ehco isnt

ubi are retarded

Recruit customization when?

shota cat op when

dead general

Dont some people use Kap to roam a bit, or at least lurk around in the rooms near the objective?

Fuggin den/den

Blackbeard looks like that dude from 2077

I kinda like the BB one.

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY

When Japan gets their second dlc in year 3

lizard girl operator when

Teamspeak sounded like a giant circle jerk with everyone sucking the 2011 guys dick.

t.Standotas

t. Apples

Will /r6g/ have a team in next Veeky Forums leauge ?

t.Apples

t. Jojo loving anime weeb furry retardicus faggot

siege anime now

i hope so

Doorkickers is not very helpful as to some details. Any way to make your troopers crouch/allow them to fire over a teammate's head?

So are we still gonna deal with this bullshit how general gets constantly fucked by the TS and I am pretty sure operate like the dark souls one where they randomly post all this shit then go back to the teamspeak and laugh about it.

>inb4 that one dude who constantly defends the TS comes in

It kinda seems like it since the other generals were going fine. I am not even sure new people join it anymore its the same people all the time.

>Why do you have a fucking hard on Montagne?

literally all of these posts are from 2007 posting on a proxy/his phone

sorry bruh nick says nothing because i don't hang out with you fags

>fall off the roof
>two guys were up there with me, somehow dont notice
>ask them in the chat to rev me
>they fucking dont
>in ranked

fucking kill me

it's literally 2007 and the more attention you give him the more he's going to do this shit.

and yeah i guess i am giving him attention with this post but whatever but whatever.

why dont you guys kick him or something

i keep seeing this 2007 and i wonder.. why you just dont ban this piece of shit?

>trade with a IQ in stairs on skyscraper
>bleed all over smoke's shaving gear while calling on mic for valk to help and crawling up the stairs
>she takes out cams and let me bleed out

we need the reminder docteur, there seem to be some people who don't understand

im not a mod of the TS

hes also behind the honor posting

I contacted support and had this:

"Thank you for your patience. I am not seeing any record of the purchase, you may wish to contact Steam and make sure that the content was purchased successfully and, if it was, make sure that it has been correctly added to your account."

But Steam says "Your purchase was completed successfully on our end.

If you are having trouble finding in the game, you will need to contact the game's publisher or developer for more information." when I try to press the "I cannot find this purchase in-game" button.

So support said he would open up a request to add the content to my uPlay account.

Can anyone who bought the Blitz skin confirm if it shows up on the DLC tab like the other DLCs for Siege do?

really shame we cant just ban the fuck out all faggots from thread and ts
just take a look at begining of this thread, it's awful. i doubt anyone will miss these underage cucks.

Any recommendations for someone with a 750 and AMD 8350

>underage
>TS
Reminds me of something

The other time the TS was being cancer like when this game 1st came out and we forced it out of the general?

Then some faggot complained months later such a competitive game lacked a place where people could play together.

Like i said a few threads ago:

Delete the ts from the op

>shit at game
>play a lot, get better
>take break because play too much, play other games
>come back to rainbow
>shit again

kill me

We do but were so dead that I think the TS are the only people who bother with the OPs

Thinking of buying this at 50% off

tell me why not or why

Are the passes and complete edition required? How pay 2 win or grind 2 win is it?

Of course mon ami

You have been visited by the Doc of friendliness and no shitposting
Nice threads and drugs will come to you but only if you reply to this post with "merci, docteur"

Friendly reminder that if you want to avoid cancer in the general, simply employ 4chanx's handy Filter tool to filter the typical shitposting starters. Or at the very least, do not reply to them! It's that simple.

Do your part. Do not fan the flames of shitposters. Only you can prevent bad generals.

So give them evidence of the fact that Steam says the payment went through on their end and tell them to add the hat to your account. Just keep adding shit on to your ticket endlessly until they break.

honestly it's just a cycle of the life of the general at this point.

1. the TS (usually 2007) shits up the general

2. some people join in or 2007 continues for (you's) of those expressing annoyance and telling him to stop.

3. people talk about how the TS need to be removed, the TS causes the general to be shit, the /r6g/ was better before the TS, this general is going downhill, etc.

4. usually after 50-100 replies he stops

5. the general goes straight for 5-8 editions before step 1 gets repeated again.

personally i find him annoying which is why i tend not to play with him, and the people i play with in the TS are nice enough, even some of the memers who play with 2007 can be great guys and are fun to play with , but when they're around 2007 it kinda, turns memey.

i think hes annoying but this happens infrequently enough that i don't feel he should be banned, just publicly shamed and ignored.

Haven't posted my ash stats since a week or two.

All DLCs are free, but operators cost quite a few credits.
You earn about 150 credits if you lose a match, 300 credits if you win.
Normal operators cost about 1000 credits, but the ones added after the game's launch cost 25k credits.
The season pass gives you inmediate access to those characters, and some cosmetics.
It's not necessary at all, since none of the new characters are essential.

removing the TS isn't going to fix anything. most of the people who cancer up the general are already in the TS , so removing it isn't going to stop them. all its going to do is make it harder for new players or those who want to play with others find a group to play with.

the problem isn't the TS as a whole, the problem is a small amount of users (2-5)

>in b4 discord
the people would just move from the TS to the discord, it wouldn't make anything better. the means of communication don't matter as long as the users stay the same.

>image

You've reminded me of a terrible loss

>why
it's a pretty good game
>why not
ubisoft

>Ubi nerfs Blackbeard, quoting, "-based on his average KD"
>Somehow Ash is perfectly fine

Whats the deal

> valk

top tier choice