I'm fucked

Well Veeky Forums, I've fucked up entirely. I think I fucked up my life and my parents are ready to boot me out of the house, this is all because of Veeky Forums's favorite meme car, the AE86. My parents gave me spending money for graduating College with a high GPA score, I truly thought hard on what to spend the cash on and I was browsing craigslist's for weeks, then my parents suggested a nice sporty car that wouldn't break down on me. Lo and behold, I thought an AE86 would be a perfect car, especially after browsing Veeky Forums throughout my college life.

So I began the hunt and went through countless rust boxes, "I know what I've got", "No low ballers" and more "I know what've got!". After growing tired of searching I found the perfect "cheap one", it looked like a steal. I went to pay the owner a visit, it was some old lady whose husband had passed away and had the car sitting for quite a while, she didn't specify how long but it didn't matter to me being the dumbass I was, I didn't even ask what engine it was, where the rust spots were or any specific important questions about it. I bought the car straight away with pure emotion, I spent $7,500 fucking dollars.

>Mfw I found out the car had the weaker 4AC carby engine and NOT an actual 4AGE and this was AFTER I purchased it.

>Mfw the head gasket is going to blow at any second

>Mfw there is rust in the unibody and a repairman quoted me $5000 in total, and body work isn't even included.

hey user cheer up you can always ls swap it

kek theres so much bait in this post is hilarious

Iv seen this thread 1000 fucking times..

How can you not tell the difference between an EFI engine and a carburetor?

its a pasta that's how

The asking price for this '84 coupe is 35k Euros and given how it's rare as fuck (no Corolla GTS or even AE85s here), he might even get it.

Nah m8 my b8 is better, probably gr8. Can I get a r8? I'm looking for an 8 out of 8.

Put an SR20DET in there you faggot

>The asking price for this '84 coupe is 35k Euros and given how it's rare as fuck (no Corolla GTS or even AE85s here), he might even get it.

Come to UK, you can still get one for around 7 grand here.
Or import directly from nipland.

aren't they still expensive even in grorious nippon?

Near mint condition ones go for 10k in Japan. The only difference there is that you can get decent conditions/slightly riced ones for okay prices in larger amounts.

Oh, don't forget to add shipping on top of that.

No worries, put some stickers on it.They add 50BHP

You're not the first guy to buy a car with rose coloured glasses on, and certainly not the last.

I bought a Z32 a while back and got fairly fucked on it. Not as bad as you, but it still sucked.
Learn from the mistake. And there are worse things than being kicked out of the house. I have been. Lived in my truck for a while til a friend said he had a spare room, but I needed to put in for rent. Sucked dick, among other things, until I could find a real job.
Don't worry op, you're going to be fine.

Nigger could've gotten a BEAMS swapped one for around that price. Congrats on being a dumbcunt

OH LOOK ITS THIS THREAD AGAIN

HEY GUYS THIS IS A LITERAL COPYPASTA FROM NOT THAT LONG AGO

how retarded do you have to be to pay 35k euros for thi pile of shit even if its rare?
>meanwhile for 35k you can get this

let him have his (you)'s

>ever falling for memes

hahahahahahahaha

have you guys ordered your fingerboxes yet?

fucking pasta, get over it

2/10, got my attention

>wah wah my parents
>wah wah my toyota
>wah wah wahhhhh mommy i need some money

>fucking pasta
Toyshills spamming shitthreads? I find that very hard to believe.

OP was stupid. NEVER make a toy your main ride. Never. Not ever. Buy for utter reliability first and last.

With that advice you can't go wrong.

Forget being emotionally attached to vehicles and you can enjoy them more and make much wiser choices. Think like a used car dealer. They consider everything from a Twingo to Bugatti a shitbox at heart.

Stop thinking like a teenager. They are stupid creatures to be deprogrammed rapidly.

After ya get a good car, then buy a toy to break and learn on.

The AE86 owes all its glory to the price. It was the best RWD shitbox in nipland for the money back in the day. This is why they choose it for Initial D, it was a car that any teenager could afford and soon around. Given today's prices AE86 is totally irrelevant.

HAHAHAH in Canada you can get decent ones for 4-5k maple dollars, 3-3.5k if you're willing to settle with a little body rust or a GTS conversion. You could also import one from nippon for like 5-6k maple dollars, and you can get a levin coupe.