>Digimon Adventure tri. episodes:
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=digimon tri

>Digimon Adventure tri. part 4 "Loss" PV
dailymotion.com/video/x5599kt_digimon-adventure-tri-part-4-pv1_tv

>Digimon World: Next Order is coming to the west
gematsu.com/2016/09/digimon-world-next-order-coming-west-ps4-early-2017

>Discord link
discord.gg/0u0H6He7d5af9WO9

>Appmon Episode 10 (11's subs have been delayed)
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=877712

>Digimon World Next Order English Trailer
youtu.be/kfIMnZ77niQ

>Digimon World Next Order Pre-Order Bonuses and Release Date
gematsu.com/2016/11/digimon-world-next-order-launches-january-31-north-america

This is a popular digital devil

I think Ceresmon would make for a fitting fusion of Rosemon and Hooumon

Just just meant "group of kids get partners that they adventure and battle with, who sometimes go SHINKAAAAAA" ala 01/02/Tamers/Tri

None of this "fusion only" or "gotta punch da digimon to power up" shit.

Ah, so you simply want regular evolution as the exclusive evolution method and that they evolve from regular digimon.

And why Savers isn't included there? From all the digivice wielders, there was the grand total of a single one who punched mons, everybody else evolved their mons the old fashioned way

I would make a digital devil saga out of her if you know what I mean

>And why Savers isn't included there?

It might give off the impression that I actually like the retarded "human can literally kill digimon himself with a single punch" garbage

Rei is what happens when a nerd tries to act edgy.

It was such a minor part of the show that I don't really see it as a dealbreaker. Besides, he never killed anyone with punches, he barely hurt the digimon except for that time he broke saberleomon's fang or craniamon's I forgot if shield or weapon.

I could've sworn that he flat out killed some smaller mooks.

Maybe you are mixing it with his xros wars "lets ride the hype train" appeareance? There he punched belialvamdemons so hard they exploded.

>There he punched belialvamdemons so hard they exploded.

Thats it. Well I'm glad that Savers wasn't as fucked as I thought then

Masaru was the true user of the DOKKAN PUNCH before Eri made it mainstream.

He only did that in Xros Wars.

He broke SaberLeomon's fang after Kurata's machine hit it and weakened it. Though he did deal the final blow on the shield it was everyone attacking it that made the shield flimsy as hell.

This was both amazing and stupid all in one.

Why the fuck did he even bother having an Agumon?

I would call it stupidly awesome. So over the top and stupid that turned around and become pure awesome.

Because he's an idiot. And he can't defeat anything on his own.

He couldn't do that until after the series ended.

Man, Daisuke must've felt very stupid with how easily Masaru soloed with a single punch the final boss of his adventure times four.

>soloed with a single punch the final boss of his adventure times four
Wasn't soloed, though. The other group that comes in from the top of the frame, and causes the explosion, was from OmegaShoutmon.

You'd kill her and devour her carcass.

If omegamon is omegashoutmon's dad, who is the mom?

So apparently letting this thing starve in its own poo and get its ass kicked 70% of the time was good enough to warrant evolution.

Some human broad.

Apparently Woodmon is the Numemon of this game.

She would become my atma avatar.

>needing a gayma avatar
Small wonder the whole thing is based on Hinduism, the characters were the designated shitters in a series where a normalfag highschool student becomes the savior of humanity (and then gets betrayed and murdered) and they, hardened gangsters, needed jrpg boss forms to get anything done.
At least demi-bitch punched things to death.

To be fair, every other megaten hero would get quickly murdered if their entire party was made of regular humans who only had access to the sword and gun attacks like it happened to the early heroes. They heavily rely in having a party of demons or special snowflake humans who somehow can use magic in a world where humans can only slash and shoot to have shit done.

This is why the demon summoning program is the best thing ever.
Pascal would have soloed the duology with it (if we stretch solo to mean Asahi and her demons), it's that op.
Also there are already elemental and status bullets which are love in metal form.

Pascal would've crutch carrier MC all the way up to midgame at beast, but even with all his strenght he couldn't have carried him till the end without the help of top tier demons, and elemental weapons and bullets are a double edged weapon considering how wide can be the variety of demons to be found in a single area.

Now, Raidou Kuzunoha the 14th, now that is one total badass. He can solo almost everything by himself without even needing demon helpers or elemental bullets. Strongest 100% human megaten hero ever.

Wrong doggo user.

bump

Appmon episode 11 English subs are finally up!

Cool, but I should have gone to slep a while ago. See it then.

WELP

Remember the Tokomon X from the X-Evolution movie?

Re:Digitize Decode serves as sequel to the movie and it reveals the little guy died from X-Antibody overexposure.

Is there a reason as to why Imperialdramon is considered the 'modern' evolution of the Veemon line and Ulforce is the older?

Also, memes aside, what's Imperialdramon (NOT Daisuke's Imperialdramon) powerlevel? He isn't in any special snowflake group like the RK like Ulforce/Magnamon, but I believe he is pretty strong.

Bullshit, he was alive at the end, why make Dorumon life more miserable? Speaking of, does the game tells you what happened with Doru/Alphamon?

You meet him in the game. He, Omegamon X and Dukemon X show up in the game's third chapter.

That's amazing

Ok jokes aside Imperialdramon isn't all that special when it comes to power levels. The only one who's worth a damn is PM and he was the founder of the royal knights.

Alphamon life is nothing but suffering.

Poor Alphamon.

bump

So is that why it decided to torture everyone with coffee in CS? Lashing out against the world?

Well yeah. What better revenge?

I dunno. What I love about CS is how they give different Digimon comletely different personalities than in the anime. I know that they are different individuals but I still find it funny, that freakin Piedmon is looking for a job as a non-ironic clown, whereas anime Piedmon is a monster.

Appmon anime is pretty good so far. I really would like them to start toning down the catchphrases but I really like Haru and Gatchmon so I can forgive some of that stuff. Rei is cool too and the show seems to keep getting better.

Same. I also loved that Justimon case where he stereotyped the virus mons as villains.

I don't know how you can overdose with the X-Antibody.

bump

Thank fuck.

And now we wait for 12 and 13. However long they may take.

The best!

How can one girl be so perfect?

ADHD?

No, she wants friends and the taste of coffee washes the pain away like some form of alcohol.

It sure does add to her charm.

>charm

>like some form of alcohol
>implying she didn't put alcohol in her coffee

Sweet

Probably put Sleeping drugs in there as well given what happens to the MC iat the end of the first chapter

Please tell me that those arent the digi money ones, they are too good

I have some bad news for you...

She doesn't want to lose anyone else.

is digimon furry?

Yes.

>why Imperialdramon is considered the 'modern' evolution of the Veemon line and Ulforce is the older
Because Ulforce is special snowflake while Impy is generic.

>Also, memes aside, what's Imperialdramon (NOT Daisuke's Imperialdramon) powerlevel?
Honestly nothing special and pretty low tier.

no

Nah

That's pretty furry m8.

Yuri is a digimon plot, they will make all the men think the women are gay while slowly trying to actually turn the women gay so there's no competition for the human men.
Of course since digimon are disgusting animals all this just means the men would rather engage in homosex.

Imperialdramon is pretty low tier for an ultimate. He's huge and slow and if it uses its high speed flying mode, he's too fast to fight. Only good for ranged artillery so long there's meatshielf mons covering it in the frontlines as it is a sitting duck.

Fighter mode fares better as the humanoid mode gives him a much needed boost in mobility, it's still kinda shitty and fairly tall, making him a really visible target. His only redeeming factor is that Giga Death has a very high damage multiplier, being a stage 2 ultimate digimon attack in a stage 1 ultimate digimon body.

And paladin mode is only strong by virtue of having the power of the powerful omegamon within him, who due being an actually great digimon, turns the mediocre imperialdramon into something more useful.

But user, humans are animals too.

>Also, memes aside, what's Imperialdramon (NOT Daisuke's Imperialdramon) powerlevel?
Exactly the same as Daisuke's. It's really not that good.

Despite being a jorgess ultimate, Rosemon is equal in strength to it.

What is this face trying to convey?

>Giga Death has a very high damage multiplier, being a stage 2 ultimate digimon attack in a stage 1 ultimate digimon body.
Considering Forbidden Temptation is just at strong as it, it's really nothing special.

And animals seldom mate outside of their own species.
What's your point?

Ntr.

>Haru cumming inside

To be fair the one in tri was probably Daisukes Imperialdramon aka weak as hell / and might have been deliberately held back by Kaiser/Gennai, since he seemed awfully incompetent even for 02 Imperialdramon, what with him failing to kill a ROOKIE, while the Kaiser seemed to be very happy with the results.

I can't decide. Which one is cuter?

Honestly 02 and tri accurately portray how strong Imperialdramon is.

Eri is cuter and the center of the universe.

>all this just means the men would rather engage in homosex.
Sounds rad.

I dont know. It looks nice but I kinda like Omegamon Zwart D better, mostly because he looked like he was a cross between a mummy and a starving corpse.

Humans and digimon have in common that many things they do is out of pleasure, so they would fuck each other just because it feels good and as far as they are concerned, none of them is beast-like (unless its between a furry human and a beast mon, or between a furry human type mon and an animal like a cat)

Yeah, they went overboard with the EDGE

Edgy Rival needs edgy partner I guess

>what's Imperialdramon (NOT Daisuke's Imperialdramon) powerlevel
No difference.

Not even parasimon is as pathetic as imperialdramon, and those things only exists to parasite other digimon

Why don't they ever use the other Appmon in their squads? Rule of one active mon and support?

>Downspeed .1kb/s
This isn't worth it.

Gatchmon in sunglasses reminds me of Char.

Is this a new maymay or something?

Looks more like the person fucked up and re-wrote

nope

How far into cyber sleuth until I get to some really nice leveling areas? I'm on I think chapter 6 or 7 right now and I'm still seeing rookie mons that give shit xp commonly. There was this one area for a quest that put me into a small area that was perfect (all encounters were against 2 champions and gave about 850 xp per battle) and I grinded a while there but after I turned in the case I couldn't go back in. Is there any other good or better area coming up?