What 2 do if your parents are poorfags with poor financial decision-making?

What 2 do if your parents are poorfags with poor financial decision-making?

>Keep telling me about the newest MLM and cryptocurrency and all this shit
>They keep telling me I should drop my Accounting major and just join Amway because they heard some people are making 6-figures doing it
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
>think "drumpf should've lost he didn't get le popular vote!!"
>Keep telling me liberal things they heard on bernie sanders discussion forums
>Keep telling me how capitalism is evil and horrible and that there's a conspiracy to make us poor
>Keep telling me how world war 3will start soon and so money will become useless anyway
>Can't get a job because of their shit since they keep making retarded rules

Fuck man I know I'm living under their roof but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of financially literate parents.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no real job and no gf.

How do you guys deal with your poorfag family?

Start saving as much as possible, work 2 jobs so you don't have to be home as much. Move out, or attend a college and live on campus/with roommates so you can get cheaper rent

You don't need a gf. You don't need your parents. What you need is to move the fuck out, find an apartment with 6 roommates. Split hummus. Make a shit ton of dough doing something that'll pay.

I'm studying accounting though

I want to maintain my gpa though. You might be right about filling up my time by working though.

I'm studying right now man. Kind of do need my parents...

Then buy a van, and live out of it. Spend all your time improving yourself. You don't need anybody, and you're only limiting yourself when you refuse to think how to improve your situation.

>They keep telling me I should drop my Accounting major
Your parents aren't poor at financial decision making.
They're just stupid.
There are no parents that exist that think that the nearly risk-free path of taking a job with real value is better than a risk-laden path like becoming an artist, or better yet "joining a fucking MLM."

I wouldn't call them your parents, just stupid people you were forced to live with for the first few decades of your life.
I suggest you disown them as soon as you're able to, so that you don't have to pay their debts when they die.

>buy a van
is this a feasible idea? Anyone else done it? Seems disastrous if your car gets broken in ...let alone storing food somewhere and all that seems like it'd be less of a hassle to just rent with roommates.

Lol you're sounding like Stefan Molyneux

But you're definitely right. Still though I wonder if biting my tongue and just dealing with it might be a better option financially

Realistically speaking, nobody won't break in to your van. Insulate it, and then set it up so you have a space to sleep. Get a cheap gym membership to shower/shave and workout. You would literally be able to drive anywhere, and you will be totally by yourself so you don't have to listen to your parents. You'll have complete autonomy. Study in your schools library.

If someone breaks in though... you just lost every single piece of id, your laptop, cash, valuables etc.

Pretty much completely fucked-tier

>Stay, it's only 4 years (unless it's really bad)
>Open money account with only you on it
>Make it paperless/email
>If you parents ask you only have $100
>Start saving/investing
>Nod and vaguely agree to all your parents say
>But do what you need to do to improve like finishing degree

I've been doing this but it's getting to be too much now

How many years do you have left for your degree?

>Go to school early as possible
>Stay/work until late (8 or 9 pm)
>Only home for breakfast, dinner, and sleep. (even on weekends)

Sounds like you live with a coupe of biz posters

bump

>Parents voted dem so I'm poorfag
How poor are you, exactly?

Nothing you posted indicates that your parents are in any way impoverished.

But, to provide some advice:
1) tell your parents thank-you for housing me while I'm going to college. "I know that many parents kick kids out at this age and I'm thankful for a roof over my head and warm meals".
2) >can't get a job because of their shit...
BS. You can't find a job because you've either wasted your money (or your parent's money) on a crappy school or haven't networked enough to get your foot in the door.

Be thankful for what you are given and work off of it.

>BS. You can't find a job because you've either wasted your money (or your parent's money) on a crappy school or haven't networked enough to get your foot in the door.

Well I'm studying Accounting and obviously trying to maintain a good GPA but besides that they've always made stupid rules which make working very difficult.

During highschool for example they pretty much banned me from working a part-time job besides working with my uncle on the weekends. Just overall really dumb reasoning

> they've always made stupid rules
>besides working with my uncle on the weekends.
>provided with employment opportunity, still shunned for it.

>Well I'm studying Accounting and obviously trying to maintain a good GPA

Please tell me that you're at least enrolled in a 4-year school...

>Just overall really dumb reasoning
>don't get a job at subway, when you can work with your uncle at a much better job.

How is this dumb reasoning?

Except it's only on the weekends when I had loads of freetime throughout the week. Dumb because I could have saved up a lot of money during highschool.

Yes I'm obviously working towards my bachelors

What does your uncle do?

>which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
>Can't get a job because of their shit since they keep making retarded rules
you're just retarded.

kill yourself now.

Was fortunate enough they were blue collar work hards.

Mom married a cop and they manage well like most middle class I guess.

Dad fell for the work hard meme harder than anyone I ever met. Mother fuckers can hardly walk in his mid fifties and his so called net worth is over 2 mill even though he makes less than I do now. There is no convincing them or any of my friends.

There is only the comfort to know when I make my money that they will get to keep their homes and not have to worry about defunct 401k's that I tried to talk them out of...

Shitty camper 1-2k.

Camper spot 200-400 month.

Buddy to haul shitty camper and various pallets and tarps to make it liveable. 100 bucks.

Don't live in a fucking van when u can have running water and a fridge and a place to shit.

go to the van dwelling sub on leddit if you're seriously considering living out of a van

My parents are like this. Hippies (communists), but always looking for an easy income derived from an immoral economic exchange. They're like this because their generation was literally brainwashed by the KJB.

me currently