Colorad/o/ meet pt.2

>castle rock edition

Last time around no one could make up there fucking minds about where to have a meet.
Castle Rock is in the middle of the state and seems like a reasonable place every user could drive to. Any interest in a square state meet?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11922247
strawpoll.me/11922406
strawpoll.me/11922535
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Missed pt1 but it seems like these threads never go anywhere regardless

Springs plebs aside, most of us are north of Denver it seems, so I think just Denver would be good, Castle rock is a little far for those in Fort Collins or even Boulder. Additionally, if we try to organize a meet it would be really tough and few would show, I think it would be best to just meet up at an existing meet like nationwide

Parkerfag here.
Sounds fun

>Castle Rock

Too far for me.

It's in Castle Rock. Tough shit if you live in the mosquito plains or Pueblo.

almost hit a deer on parker road last night, he was jumping around in the median getting spooked by traffic on each side- if he'd jumped out on my side I would have totalled the jeep and the deer.

Agreed.
Castle rock is a easy place to get too and has large areas, driving in downtown denver is always a fucking pain in the ass.

I-25 to castle rock from denver is a 45-1hr drive at best.

March 25 or 26 2017?

I'm the SoCal fag in CO.
When ever they do a meet it's always in LA.
Which is like a 4hr drive for me.
And I know niggas from SD make they're way up there.
People just need to stop being bitches. I'm sure it's a nice drive anyway.

It's a really nice drive honestly, the further you get from denver the more mountains and scenery you get to see, honestly wouldn't mind a mountain meet like up in central city or golden. would be A+ place to take pictures.

>it would be really tough and few would show
This is honestly the problem. No one wants to drive anywhere. If my shitbox would make it to Denver I would go, even limping it to castle rock would be a little much.

it's fucking Veeky Forums
>nobody wants to drive

I literally took off last saturday to drive and get lost in the snow.
Also planed to take pics, but when I found a good spot turns out my camera battery was dead.
This place is gorgeous with snow and the right light.

right but who fucking cares if a few an/o/ns are too pussy to take the bus that far?

if you put it in pubelo who is going to go? it makes it a 4 hour drive for some. ditto putting it in longmont. you fuck more people way harder by not having it in castle rock. castle rock splits the difference between the most anons (Denver) and second most (COS) without catering to either of them.

I'm sure the one fag who actually lives in Castle Rock will be happy too.

>tfw i live in parker and castle rock is literally 10 min away from me

I agree, Castle Rock (or anywhere between cos and Denver really) is the best place for it. I'm down to have it in CR, I don't care if only like 5 anons actually show up, if a firm date and place can be decided on I'll go.

>put it in Pueblo
Kek

I can get down with castle rock

BTW, set the date/time/place

I'll have a bunch of free stuff to give out to people

EG: stickers, shirts, and everyone who shows up will get a special printed hoodie.

just because im feeling generous.

Castle Rock user should choose a place since he'll be most familiar with the city.

How about one of these as the date? Post if this conflicts with your schedules anons.

I ain't driving to castle rock in my Miata. Sorry, I just fucking despise highways in that car, and there's nothing else in CR.
But anyone know of more widespread meets? (read: normie meets)

you're not invited

>One of the only cool tripfags isn't invited
Nah dude. Nah.

>fell for the miata meme
>can't drive anywhere

fucking Veeky Forums in a nutshell

>kkk
>cool

pick none

now put your trip back on

Honestly both of the CO trip fags (as far as I know) aren't nearly as faggoty as the rest of them

Get rekt, cunt

Yeah, KKK actually seems to know enough to help people with basic car needs, and he actually does help. Isn't some 2good4u lrn2car faggot.

The roads to Estes park are amazing. Also the roads down south around Telluride and Silverton are awesome too. Mountain rides would be worth the drive to me

yeah but he's ALWAYS wrong

he pulls more dumb ass shit out of his ass than anybody else on the board, gives the worst advice and I don't want to listen again to how one day he is going to get a miata, a mustang, a boat, a harley, a cafe racer project, a crown vic one or whatever one more fucking time.

Also I'll bring my camera to get pictures of the meme machines

Such a shame they had to close Estes because of graffiti and litter

amazing you have a camera

Why would I buy a boat, a Miata, a mustang, a crown vic or a cafe project?

Only reason I'd buy a crown vic would be to front suspension swap

When was this? I went for the first time last year, the cunt of a gf I had made it a miserable time but the roads were nice and it was very picturesque. Was hoping to go again and have a better time.

I'd just prefer to just "dominate the touge" in the mountains, than drive 70mph @4,000 RPM on the highway for 3 hours just to hang out with some guys on a Chinese cartoon website in a city with nothing of interest..

No kidding? I haven't been there in a while. I'm a NM fag desu but wanted to check this out and also see what's up on this

I don't fucking pay attention to your dreams faggot I just know you're always saying how you're going to get this or that or the other thing.

You are like the most unselfaware cunt I've ever known.

I somewhat agree with this. If we're gonna do it let's meet in the mountains at least. Or progress?

Seriously. "We live in a beautiful state with some of the best mountain roads in North America, but lets meet in CASTLE ROCK."
What's next, you guys gonna go ski'ing in Sterling?

>Or progress?
This could be a thing if enough people want to.

Oh shit my bad I confused Estes with hanging lake

Are you this asshurt because I want to do a bunch of things yet suffer from the basic economic condition of many wants and limited resources
>Yfw buying gt40p compatible headers tomorrow

there are some fucking nice roads out of castle rock. 85 to 67 into the mountains, or 105 to monument, back up 83, nice climb to 86 and loop back to castle rock.

you'd rather drive up 70 for an hour to drive around Vail in the spring?

Hey parker is beautiful in its own right

>but lets meet in CASTLE ROCK."
Yes, making the decision to have it in castle rock is the closest we've come to organizing anything. If you don't want to go don't.

Okay, fuck you then, I won't go. Have fun jerking off the other 2 people who do go.

you must live in longmont

What car do you have?

don't forget your ball

What is this road? Also fair warning if I bring my truck, it takes 23 seconds to get to 60 in good weather. I'll be at the back of a pack

Everything I have is 4x4 I wouldn't sweat it. Then again I'll probably ride if it's not snowing.

It's 67 the problem is it's pretty much out and back unless you live in COS or want to make a 4 hour loop.

105 is more rolling hills, less touge but it loops and the climb up 83 is fucking gorgeous.

I don't think you'll be at the back

>carbd
>less than 80hp
>idles around 100rpm most days
Always starts right up though, even when it was -10 the other day

I need some good driving roads so I'm hyped

Battle of the shitboxes. This thing probably puts down like 60 to the wheels based on weight and dragstrip times. Also doesn't help that its auto

>Castle rock
Im down to show up and leak oil everywhere and slide into a pole or something

Living the dream

Who needs a main seal anyway? I just feed it about 1/2 quart a week and ruin parking lots

I'm game for some mountain roads.
As long as they arent dirt.

We could all meet in boulder or golden and take I70 or any other path to some cool looking areas.

>dont make fun of me i have a focus ST

I agree wholeheartedly, really North Co is implied, Springs fags can either make the drive or fuck off

I'm in Fort Collins for example, would I drive to Denver?
yeah probably

Do I want to crawl through the entirety of Denver on I25 just to get to Castle Cuck? not at all

I propose the Wooly Mammoth Parking Lot

This is where all the meets in Denver happen pretty much, it's a huge open space, and it's just outside of Denver by Golden - so my fellow Front Range niggas can avoid central Denver I25 entirely

There's touges a short drive from the lot, as fun as it would be to shoot the shit in the cold for several hours, spirited driving would be nice too

Seriously fuck Castle Rock, just make it somewhere in Denver and people will show up. Co Springs cunts can drive the extra 30 minutes if they're already making that commitment, and all of us in Denver or north of it aren't going down there for no fucking reason

ayy Loyale fag here, I'll fuckin whip ya cunt
are you retarded? 34 was closed for renovations, they weren't able to make it 100% after the flood

>carbed

didn't even see that, I've got SPFI bitch I'll fucking ruin you

Yeah meant hanging lake for a little

>Co Springs cunts can drive the extra 30 minutes
Why can't the northern fags do the extra driving, my shitbox can't handle Denver traffic.
Also, fuck you and your loyale, I bet you only have single range 4X4. GL is best

so don't go.

and kkk is clinically retarded faml

Tru ;)

Also probably a good idea not to bring the old lady to the meat

I bring the meat to your old lady

Power to you. It's a good time

I actually got a dual range with all the interior trim and shit the other day, but yeah still rockin' the single range until enough shmoo melts off the car that I can swap it

My shitbox can't handle the Denver traffic either friend, and I have a hell of a drive from FoCo too.

let's try to compromise - here's the thing - people coming from anywhere above central Denver have to crawl through the entirety of Denver to Castle Rock

The last time I made the drive to the Springs (not even in rush hour), I spent literally 3 hours on I25, crawling through Denver, until the traffic opened up around Castle Rock coincidentally

This is why I'm proposing Wooly Mammoth, there's plenty of roads going there that everyone can take to avoid traffic shitstorms of the major highways, mainly I25/I70

Boulder/Foco/Longmont fags can take 287 then 93 down through Golden - never any traffic

Denver fags get it easy

Castle Rock fag can take the indicated route, also easy and avoids Denver traffic

>so don't go

you're basically telling everyone north of Denver not to go, I'm sure there's others that feel similarly

I would Imagine the majority of you are in NoCo, Colorado Springs/Pleblo might as well be in another state

I guess "rush hour" doesn't really mean anything anymore anyways, I25 is constantly way over capacity

Look, I'm new to this state, but this shit seems retarded.
Let's say Denver and fuckit.
So maybe some one will have to an hour or 2 more, like me, boo fucking hoo.
It's seems most people are centered around Denver, north, south, whatever.
And I'm sure Denver has some good spots for a meet.
Someone who knows there area pick a spot and just start setting shit up. People will come or they wont. If they don't you waste one fucking day. Life goes one.

>I spent literally 3 hours on I25, crawling through Denver, until the traffic opened up around Castle Rock coincidentally
This is why I don't want my overheating shitheap to have to go farther than CR.
No matter where this happens people are going to have to deal with Denver traffic, I just don't want it to be me lol.

The drive from castle rock to WM parking lot would be worse than the drive from cos to cr. I might be the only one in this boat but, my car could make it to castle rock but not into Denver proper. It would get me into an accident almost immediately.

Sports authority is always central, but it sucks to do anything. That's why somewhere like golden or parker or castle Rock is decent

I have a turbo miata, would love to come but it needs a tiny little major transmission repair at the moment and I'm broke. Next time guys.

where are you?

Castle Rock to WM isn't bad at all, you take 85 up to 470 and that takes you all the way there. there's almost no elevation change and mostly smooth highway with no traffic, it's at most a half hour

I proposed the WM because besides those actually in Denver, everyone else gets to avoid Denver traffic because there's plenty of less used roads going up there from all around

Boulder County and Fort Collins will probably yield the most participants besides those in Denver so it would be convenient enough for all, since everyone above Denver can just take 93 down through Golden, which I've never seen traffic of any sort on

But honestly fucking whatever, it's not like there's not a Nationwide meet every sunday night

funny enough, at the WM lot

go back to Cali faggot

jk you have a point

Here is an OP image
can be updated as needed

How about Douglas Co fairgrounds?

to clarify, those in Denver can deal with the traffic since regardless the spot would be very close to them and traffic is unavoidable

the reason it's not going to be woolly is because this shit always breaks down when people argue about where so it's in castle rock, just get over it.

Being in the Denver Aurora border down by 225, I'd be down with castle Rock.

Someone make a Google survey

No survey it's castle rock
How many times do I have to say it, if you don't like it fuck right off and don't come

>I'd be down for castle Rock
Go eat a bag of dicks

Friend.

>where: Caste Rock
how convenient, you cheeky fuck

I'm in Denver and I don't care too much, but it really seems like there's a single person advocating for Castle Rock because their ride is whack, and everyone else is up North. I guess I understand the frustration from those in Denver or North of it.

Ok guys we've got a containment meet for Kit Kuck and Colorado Springs degenerates

North Colorado patricians will meet in Denver, look out for the "Not gay C/o/lorado meet" thread

>North Colorado
>Patricians
I almost kek'd

I'm ok with pretty much anywhere except downtown denver

Fuck driving in downtown denver

how about a mountains meet? the pics will be way danker than shitstain castlerock

If this containment meet goes down in cos I'll happily go start a gay CO meet thread.
>tfw Coloradans are such cunts they have to have two meets because they can't get along.

I'll make a strawpoll if someone tonight unless someone wants to do it earlier.

No a few of us in osg talked about it and the main stumbling block for a meet is everybody thinks it should be close to them. The only way to fix that is to decide in abundance where is going to be and not open it for discussion. It's not like you decided to arrange a meet, WE decided to arrange a meet.

That said feel free to share your opinion
strawpoll.me/11922247

Don't forget your ball. Also great idea to have a co meet, where did you ever come up with it?

>meeting from Veeky Forums
>bunch of guys talking and admiring eachothers cars
>implying its not a gay meet as is

I count four or five, depending on if there is one or more Parker fags.

I don't count kkk because he'll agree to anything and then not come.

Cars and anime stickers, don't underrate it nigger.

u right u right.
regardless if its gay or not i will attend.

>hopfully some qt traps will show up

It was mostly a joke, but yes

Compared to Co Springs and Pueblo, most urban centers in NoCo are a few notches above

Down for a mountains meet, hence the suggestion to meet west of the city so all that shit is avoided and there's touge nearby

to be fair, NorCal and Hou for example are much more specific, there's an inherent difficulty to organizing for an entire state where the 2 most populated areas are 6 hours apart

as said, the difficulty lies in everyone prioritizing their proximity, and that poll only emphasizes that

I'll set up an actual poll, and we'll see where evryone is at

It's stupid to insist on castle rock because you drive a piece of shit, so everyone should come to you

Somewhere in or around Denver would likely be ideal

I've actually started a few c/o/ threads in the past, this is about how they go

here's a poll
strawpoll.me/11922406

>there's touge nearby
Pro tip there's gay toes near castle rock.

I'm saying castle rock because it's between two large centers and there are great rides there. I assume it would be good for a drive but I only go down to the stagecoach then ride. I live in commerce city and the area around cr is nicer than around Monmouth and less traffic. That combined with bringing some people from cos makes it better- none of this shit is any more convenient for me but nobody wants to drive out in the plains.

Denver fags deal with the traffic all the time, why is it such a huge fucking problem?

let me put it this way

strawpoll.me/11922535

nobody is asking you to drive out to the plains

Woolly Mammoth is much closer to Commerce City than fucking Castle Rock

it's the fucking foothills of the Rockies in that direction by the way, not the plains

The people that have to deal with traffic is everyone that's gonna have to take i25 through Denver just to get to Castle Rock because OP drives a piece of shit, what I was saying is that Woolly Mammoth offers those that aren't in Denver the chance to get there without having to go through Denver, thereby eliminating the whole traffic problem for these people entirely

And those that are in Denver can deal with it getting to Golden, since they're the closest anyways

>Denver fags deal with the traffic all the time, why is it such a huge fucking problem?

They needed a reason to exclude everybody else so it could be the northern colorado circlejerk it was supposed to be apparently.

that's supposed to be "OP's", i'm not sure why they don't show quotes or apostrophes

>The people that have to deal with traffic is everyone that's gonna have to take i25 through Denver just to get to Castle Rock because OP drives a piece of shit
Me and anyone else who has to come from cos or farther south (I feel like I'm the only one at this point.) has to deal with just as much traffic as the people who have to drive through Denver to castle rock.

Forgot to put op on that

as easy as it is to act all offended, you can't be this stupid

the problem is obviously that most of us are in Denver or north of it, and driving all the way through Denver on i25 to Castle Rock, for the sole reason that your car is a shitbox and you're afraid to drive it is unreasonable

You're asking everyone to deal with the hours of traffic crawling getting to you, instead of driving the 30 minutes up to Denver where everyone else is

The solution then, is to avoid I25 and denver entirely while allowing everyone reasonably easy access, which the WM lot provides

>You're asking everyone to deal with the hours of traffic crawling getting to you, instead of driving the 30 minutes up to Denver where everyone else is
Everyone is going to have to traffic crawl though, no matter where it is. The point of having it in castle rock is so that no one person has to drive more than 2 hours (hopefully, fuck I25)

As I explained in there's ways to get to woolly Mammoth from every Urban center in NoCo and from south of Denver while avoiding I25. I will literally draw up a route for anyone. Those in Central denver obviously just suck it up, since they're no more than 30 minutes out from any location.

As mind boggling as it is, where I am in North FoCo is almost the same exact distance from Denver as Colorado Springs is

If you drive from Colorado Springs, and branch off I25 at Castle Rock where traffic starts, and make your way up to Woolly Mammoth, it's about the same drive that I have to do

What bothers me is that in order to get to castle rock, I have to double the time of my trip because there's no other way besides going through the entirety of Denver on i25

Woolly Mammoth is literally perfect, it's in the mountains with beautiful roads, and nobody has to use I25. Those in Denver get to just make their way through Denver

What I'm saying with the route thing, I've been around enough to know the roads that don't ever generate traffic, which is most of them besides I25 kek

I mean depends when we do it. Weekend i25 really isn't bad