My girlfriend just got a 2012 Nissan Juke the other day. She originally wanted a 2008 CRV but left with this instead...

My girlfriend just got a 2012 Nissan Juke the other day. She originally wanted a 2008 CRV but left with this instead. Other than being ugly, what can you guys tell me about it?

She also uses black ice trees.

It overall sucks. Not a lot of backseat space and boot. It produces 188hp in a 1.6L 4cyl. Also is a crossover, which are a disgrace to SUVs. Of the Nissan SUVs, an xTerra would have been better, only down side is mileage. My xTerra is pic.

CRV would have been the rational choice, but she's female so she fell for the millennial design meme that is the Juke.

It'll probably be alright. It is Japanese, just the worst Japanese of the big 3.

She probably would have loved an Xterra. She had a Jeep Liberty and liked the style and height of it, and that Xterra is damn near identical. She really wanted something with good mileage though. I was disappointed in the back of the Juke as well, the roof is super low and it's smaller than the Liberty which sucks considering how often we'd sit/lay/fuck back there, and even the Liberty was almost a bit too small for me.

It's a piece of shit and the cvt will grenade before too long. Who wants a practical crv then gets the tiny juke? Fucking woman logic. Kill her before you reproduce.

3k civic

This isn't funny. This is not what my meme is supposed to be. It was supposed to be a solid recommendation for someone that wants an econobox.

Ugly compact soccer mom SUV. Horrendously underpowered in all models apart from the DIG-T and Nismo models. AWD is an expensive optional extra in the DIG-T and Nismo models only. Auto transmission is CVT and an unreliable one at that. Has very few redeeming features.

It's not the worst car out there, but it's not far above the bottom of the barrel.

I'm not sure what looks worse, the Juke or the PT Cruiser.

should have gotten a vehicross

It's a box with wheels, almost any other box with wheels is superior to it.
Basically your GF has been brainwashed and as sutch is may kill you in your sleep.

>my meme

>Not a lot of backseat space and boot
It's called a trunk you retarded yuropoor

KYS

The styling on the juke has grown on me since the initial shock of seeing on in the wild a few years ago. As long as she didn't over pay its not the worst car you could own.

I agree with everyone else. They are shit. Nissan are pretty bad these days if you look at JD Pwer or Consumer Reports. The cvt is dismal.
BUT it's probably more reliable and better overall than a fucking Jeep Liberty.
I strongly advise against marrying this woman.

should've just gotten a crv hell anything other than a jewuke

You mean the Nissan joke?

It's a supermini (which I think over there they call a subcompact) crossover that is built in either Sunderland or Indonesia, which are pretty much the same in terms of being shitholes. It's weird, grinning face confuses you onto where the headlights actually are, its not comfortable and adults shouldn't sit in the back for more than 15 minutes. However, it is a very safe car, and over in the uk, it is really popular on the motability scheme, so that's a good way to get them out on the road.

chinksan puke

I feel like Nissan makes the most mediocre cars on sale today when it comes to driving and reliability. The only area they excel is in hideous design.

Nissan is rental car tier, only poorfags with screwed up credit drive them.

>it didnt used to be like diss

How much mileage do you get on your xterra

OP here, funnily enough I drive a Nissan pickup.

I average around 19mpg, mostly highway since I live on one. In the city it will do around 16mpg.

Fucking cancermobile.
Who the FUCK thinks they need an "urban SUV" seriously, we're reaching levels of marketing retardation that should not be humanly possible.

it's a nissan, so expect lots of driving noise, lousy pickup, and gas mileage way under rating. my parents are both nissan people, and they put me off enjoying driving until well into my 20s.