/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Starlight Celebration (December 15th - December 31st)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/The_Starlight_Celebration/

>Free login campaign (December 1st - January 4th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7f6f03825f75fdb71701f7ad9f68cbf4d8ab3bca

>Tokyo Fanfest (December 23rd - December 24th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/34e70073fb0a9d3f7059d05394abe5faf882f0a2

>Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previously:

1st for Alphinaud is a fuccboi

In just 2 more days we will find out who really has no life via surfing the archives.

>implying were not going to be shitposting from our phones
boi

>you will FUCKING NEVER breed with sophia

>spent my last christmas sitting on the couch at my grandmas talking to abe on steam
yea

cue renkotrash shitting on you for cucki--
oh wait, nobody but you has an organized shitposting posse, and you couldn't cuck anyone cuz nobody would ever want you

>Grandma I know your stories are interesting and I have limited time with you, but I gotta shitpost to people I will never see about virtual cat butts.
Lmao

>nobody would ever want you
true

Bye bye /xivg/, see you in a week!

Fuck marry kill
NPC Edition

This post warrants a three day ban for off topic. Adds nothing to the thread at all, avatarfagging.

Now where is the mod that bans these shitposters

>normalfags being with their "families" and their "friends" for the holiday season

You pretty much don't belong here if you aren't going to be here for Christmas.

you clearly dont know what avatarfagging is

Someone has to warn the new people about you nasty fucks

The most anyone can do is just try to spread goodwill and cheer.

Like most generals, the people you actually meet in - game are nicer than the posters.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I made my best bro a sprite of his ff character for xmas pls no bully

I'd post a response, but I'm in bed. A merry Christmas to you, too, all the same.

>fuck
Y'da. 100%. Turn her to fucking jello.
>Marry
Tataru.
>kill
BASKET MOOGLE

That's really nice looking

As they know their actions in game can get them banned. A ban they cannot evade. Authority keeps people in line. This thread needs that same authority.

hello

lizer

Do you ever sleep?

>ywn be a boy dating another boy
hurts a fucking lot

Thats so fucking cool

I want to be a boy dating a girl in-game, though.

hey

If you use reassemble to ensure that lead shot crits, does that cause every tick to also crit?

That looks amazing, well done! I'd love to have sprite art of Mado done, I really art to find someone to commission that.

h-hey

lithard

>ywn be a boy

Anyone wanna ERP on alts?

squizard

ye

>Thousands of botters weekly
>"Hi There" still botting
Yeah no, apparently the only way to get banned on XIV is to mass whisper people with gold spam or "interrupt someone's RP"

Post world and city.

Godspeed and shyv would like a word

Cactuar/Limsa
Any preferred race?

This is not a hook-up thread
Go to f-list

jokes on you LOSERS
I did clear A12 just on my main who you will never find out where they are
hahahaha

Sorry, user. Just about to go to bed.

I JUST made a c@ on cactaur and asked if anyone wanted to hang out. Where were you a few hours earlier?

I really wish you guys would stop saying elk is a clingy sociopath that latches on to anyone that gives him attention. I tired giving him lots of attention but he didn't latch onto me. Why did you mislead me xivg?

Okay?

I was raiding;_;

Maybe next time then, user. Good night.

You were ugly
He only clings to cute looking toons

I don't believe that. Renko isn't cute in the slightest.

Where my butts at

Renko is grownman bait as was mumu
Use shitty blush

If you wake up early enough, we can hang out later.

Specify.

How do I get elk to reply to me on steam...?

Don't try to derail this thread.

Oh, ok. I lost all interest in elk though. Does rum or ram like shitty blush?

Character butts, preferably female but either is fine

he likes attention
shoot him a tell and hell show you a good time

Please do not try to derail the thread.
Go to Nekosentai

What is this image supposed to be showing me? That they're the same person? Because the class levels don't match up at all.

Alt

Why would you level up an alt with nearly the same class levels? Isn't this the kind of thing where you'd want to branch out into other classes?

Thread derailed.
You lose.

those are his two characters
hes has severe autism so he needed them to have almost even levels

I'm not looking for erp though. And I'm already a relationship.

That's exactly what I said when I saw it, I can only see it as someone doing that to avoid suspicion of being the alt.

>some dumbfuck puts a Quasar in the middle
>another dumbfuck goes to the safe corner one move too early and puts a Quasar in there
hahAAHAA fUCK THIS GAMe

if i resub now whats there do

Depends on where you last left off

they used to be identical as well. he fantad the one on the left to slutpost with it

Can we ERP too?
Also, someone pls ERP with me

Sophia EX is fun and watching losers put Meteors in awful places on Mhach and watching the salt flow never gets old.

Not as severe as the one who keeps posting these images

If I cut your taill off will it hurt?

Sure, but you also have to talk about the game.

For example : where is the cheapest place to get this game legally and still get the 30 days free / Heavensward?

right when mach came out

It would be extremely painful.

>tfw no brown qt midlander gf

You're a big girl.

hey

hey

There's Sophia, Alexander: Creator (iirc this wasn't out yet when Mhach first released?) and Palace of the Dead where you left off.

Oh you have sophetia
And two new duengons as well as shire gear replaceing the lore gear.
Ilv cap was raised to 270
And we got a new set of crafted items and weapons along with wondrous tails, which gives you goodies based off of bingo by doing old content runs.
There is also squadrons where you can get a shitload of materia, bluescripts, and mgp as well as new Grand company gear for glamor with the new rank of first lieutenant.

For you.

I can talk about the game, user. I like playing it.
Can't answer that question though cause I bought ARR forever ago and I traded some gold from another mmo to my friend in exchange of Heavensward

Have a nice night, /xivg/!

Oh my, this is the perfect midlander.

:3

>rewatching 2.55 cutscenes

So are we all agreed that pretty much no matter what sort of cliffhanger we get for 3.55, the 'wrap up' to the Ul'dah storyline in Heavensward is going to make it really hard to care ?

does anyone even play this game anymore

Ilberd was a cocksucker and i hope he's never relevant again

Is this going to be Veeky Forums side or fireden side? How does the coding on that work? Is there a news outlet for this?

Expert, crafting all GC turn ins, 6 ixal dailies, 3 moogle, 3 ARR beast tribe to catch them all up to trusted, Expert roulette, talking with friends, eRP, and idling around tree chatting with random people who come up to me.
5/5 comfy game.

He's literally in the latest patch.

Duality been uploaded anywhere yet?

kill me PLEASE

he's very most likely the gryphon.

no, that's some random jaggoff we saved at around 25-30 in the MSQ

Post more!