/sgg/ Slasher Games General

Friday 13th, Last Year, Dead by Daylight /dbdg/

We are transitioning from a singular game general to a collection general. Please excuse the OP information as more will be added through in the next few thread cycles.

As of right now still using the Dead By Daylight information.

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them

>What is Friday the 13th?
a upcoming slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one
f13game.com/

>Official Wikis and sites
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_the_13th:_The_Game
deadbydaylight.com/
f13game.com/
lastyearthegame.com/

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (v1.3.1)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/154642901285984203/

>Game freezes
>Watch a fellow AJ walk into a wall and strut that booty

MMM

>Good counselor team with voice communication
>Working together to keep fear low and safe from Jason
>Hop out a window
>Notice everyone walking into walls
I swear to god the worst part of the beta is knowing you're about to get a travel error so you can either quit immediately or hope the game is just lagging really hard instead.

How do I into Deborah? She only has 2 less composure and 1 less stealth than A.J. but I find that that makes all the difference in the world.

oh right, double weekend is live

was wondering how did I get from 36k points to 101k after 1 game where I got 20k and finished two dailies

time to finish all the perk grinds

Has there been any talk of a Friday the 13th open beta?

They've said there won't be one.

Post your >metas

Reminder that if you play SWF, you're actually garbage.

That's a shame.

Extra garbo if they all run saboteur as well.

Ayy, I was in that game.

Knew going back for the car was a mistake.

The car escape is really only viable if the Jason is busy chasing someone else and isn't paying attention. You'll never escape with it if he's currently hunting.

Christmas is rapidly approaching /dbdg/. Did you remember to write your letters to Santa? Did you check under your tree for any new daily rituals you should do?

You did remember to do your daily rituals, right /dbdg/?

I'm about to finish a sandbag daily.

Good luck Phara

well there wasnt much potential in trying to sandbag against a nurse on shelter woods

>tfw bought DBD because there were dlc codes in the last thread

What am I in for? Any tips?

Aw I got my first DbD comment hater. It's especially funny because I set my country to Kazakhstan just because of my name (haha so funny) and he actually thought I'm from there.

I camped him because he was the cookie cutter survivor that gives me a bad name what with pallet town, to ironworks infinite, to standing in doorway bodyblocking when all my hooks are broken. Ahhhh and of course his profile is private.

And he didn't even do his research aka look at my profile to see that I still haven't hit rank 5 killer and have like 500 sacs. So I'm clearly not a 900 hour killer.

Why did you camp bro?

You know how you should punish killers who camp to push them away from thinking camping is a good idea?

It's the same concept but for survivors. Play like a douche canoe pay for it. But I don't care about killer rank I'm mostly doing it for double points and achievements.

>Playing on Azarov's Pallet Place as Wraith
>Grab some guy and stick him on a hill hook, can hear some survivor obviously following me while I do this
>Survivor immediately dashes to the car shop infinite as I turn around and just sits there, waiting for me to chase him, then starts tea bagging as if that's gonna convince

Do you people actually bite the bait? I would have left the hook had he not done that, but now it's obvious that he's trying to distract me toward an unwinnable situation...

You poor thing.

so much salt that even Gordon wont dare to say it's bland

>still no rule34 of nurse sucking off dwight with her sack partially pulled up like spiderman kissing mary jane
wtf

>people do try to do this to me as meyers
>Build up to EW3
>Start to walk away
>wait about 2 seconds
>Spin around and lunge them in the face as they're stepping back through the window/over the pallet

A game where survivors expect you to never use any tactics that might negatively """ruin""" their experience, but at the same time use the most cancerous tactics imaginable. Then they'll proceed to complain on Leddit about how all the Killers need to be nerfed to the ground and survivors need buffs across the board.

Ahaha
Fool

So do lobbies give priority to who gets Jason or am I just cursed/joining games where the same two people are rotating him?

Because I'm seriously at 30 games now as just counselors.

Does it matter which survivor I play as in DBD?

No, each character gets unique perks but at levels 30/35/40 you get the teachable versions of them meaning they will show up on the blood web of other characters. I personally suggest starting as Meg but that's me.

>Jason abuses telegrab
"Lol just get good"
>Types in PJ SALT
holy shit I hope he dies sometimes soon

>Not juking

Start main jake

>hating Kazakhstan

main jake, find a toolbox on the map(optional but helpful), and pick up saboteur when it shows up. then you can go around and disable all of the killer's hooks and make him have to drag people to his basement. if he doesn't have iron grasp and you're decently far away he'll never be able to hook anyone

If you get seen by/chased by jason are you just fucked?

My character was shitting their pants in fear after a bit of running from jason.

Also how do you find the last guy if you can't see him with your wallhacks? The map is so huge.

>If you get seen by/chased by jason are you just fucked?
Yes.

>Also how do you find the last guy
Just check objectives and turn off the lights everywhere so the last guy's fear meter would rise and you could see him

>NNNNGGH
>AUGGGH
>NNNNNNNNNNGGH

Yeah, no.

Dwightfag

I'm starting to see a pattern as to why survivors never want to end up on hooks.

Ho, wait till you hear Laurie.

твoя гoвopить пo pyccки?

Sure why not?

I'm pretty sure this general has at least three Russian speaking players

>Spawn in as Fives near the two seater
>Go inside a random cabin
>Car keys, two decisive strikes, and a battery
>Find gas in the cabin one over
>Fix the car in no time
>Get in
>Travel error

I guess I'll go fuck myself then

>lemme just put this guy down and hunt for the last guy before he ge...

fffuck

I swear to fuck that survivor players are entitled whiners, who shriek at the idea of you trying to win the game instead of being a blood point pinata.

stop playing this shit game
its not healthy mentally

>tfw the reverse has happened to me as well

literally instant, unavoidable death from 2 seconds into the game unless you're Vanessa

The nurse got a new uniform and a gas mask
Neet

I hope in the actual game he can't morph right away.

>playing against stealth sabo claudettes
>only managed to have some fun with the rank 1 bloody dwight by letting him escape completely 3 times
>rest of the game I was just chainsawing around for 15 minutes

send me to pallet town someone

I hate playing against stealthy survivors.

DBD is miles better than F13. I'm so drained from how tense it is.

That's like, your opinion, man

>scooby doo chases

while i'm reserving judgement on F13 until they make changes based on the beta feedback, F13 '''''''''''chases'''''''''''' are fucking retarded

Give it time lad, compare what they've done in the last few days, They've listened to feed back and released four patches already that's fixed mostly everything besides the Travel error bug and the occasional camera/animation lock

Finally had my first Steam rage response. Added me to some shitty group named Salty Killers or some bullshit.

I love collecting Survivor tears.

SWF is fine. SWF with voice chat is straight-up cheating.

You're in for a pretty good time with some great mindgames up until you get up to the high ranks as a killer, at which point you'll be matched almost exclusively with groups of friends who use third-party voice chat to stay in constant communication. You can't be in four places at once no matter how skilled you are, so there's pretty much nothing you'll be able to do.

If you play survivor but don't cheat with third-party voice chat programs yourself, then every game will be a crapshoot because your teammates may be idiots or the killer can stumble upon you any time and you're punished a lot more for bad luck than the killer is. Your own skill level can ameliorate this, but only to an extent.

It's a pretty fun game when everything goes right, and definitely worth the money IMO, but there's always going to be some frustrating rounds.

Thank you for the response sir.

3TF6M-0RNV3-TQQEE
JHEIF-PFMRD-KT6JD
02TC7-B5BLF-AZTJZ
Q70LL-FT2P4-MLVZA

Grab em fags.

Anybody know how the intelligence stat works in F13?

Does it give a wider range to hit the repair checks or something?

Used last one. Thanks user. Have a nice holidays.

Jarvis, who has maxed stats, only needs to pass 2 skill checks to repair the phone and both of them are 1/3 of the size of the entire ring

>when you see a vanessa bee-line towards you and you're nowhere near a cabin

Do they think that Jason will give up on their ass when they get an instant kill on AJ?

TY so much

God, i havent even hit past 130 hours and i've gotten about 10 people that have commented on my profile and about 5 that added me to yell at me.
Got one specifically that spammed atleast 20 comments before i blocked him.
What's your secret Kaz?

anybody got a beta key they can give me please?

Are there any nurse addons worth running besides the +blinks ones?

>We are transitioning from a singular game general to a collection general. Please excuse the OP information as more will be added through in the next few thread cycles.

Pocket watch

I find it funny that dbd loyalists shit on f13 and then turn around and complain about the 50 broken cheating strategies that still exist in their garbage heap game

I can't wait until we go back to /dbdg/.

why dat?

Great, steam is ded
How did you do that? I have more than 300 hours and no one commented on my profile yet.

you just need to play the killer, the scummier the faster they accumulate

I swear I'm just unlucky or the community is on another level of salt.
I've gotten everything. Camper group invites, full swf friend invites, the profile comments.
Not even that good of a killercuck and play no different from anyone on here.

But i'm killer main, dude. And i sometimes facecamp pallet shitters and cancel DS.

Idk, my profile is full of comments. Then for a month I didn't get any only to get flooded again... not sure what makes them do that.

I think F13 looks awful

wouldn't say it looks horrible, just a little stiff

Sometimes i'm not sure what i prefer - dbd with very little facial animation, or f13 with more facial animation, but poorly done. Can somebody post scared jenny?

pretty sure f13 facial animations are place holder. Theres no way those are final.

Who knows, we shall see

Godammit, I just want to farm bp
COME BACK TO ME STEAM

on a side note, this meg might never learn

can i still get the legacy prestige skins?
i've been at level 50 forever but haven't had a ton of time to play since the beginning of september, and i haven't read anything about when the window for those closes.

No, you can't

You'll have to wait until the devs get insane from all the requests for bringing them back. They're very likely to do it for the money. It will go something along the lines of "oh we've got some stats and it says that only 0.003% of people actually use them, so I don't see why not!".

>play stealther
>survive to be the last one because played stealthily
>if your the last one, jason senses you regardless of anything
>slow speed/low stamina because built for stealth
>die
k

>"oh we've got some stats and it says that only 0.003% of people actually use them, so I don't see why not!".
I honestly would not be surprised even though that is the entire fucking point of the skins. They are supposed to be rare.

Hey, if RIOT could screw people over, I don't see why the frogs wouldn't.

The real question is when will they add random drop clothes or some shit instead of this p2bepretty shit.

can we please resplit the threads after this one
there's no reason to lump them together

t. matt