strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Last thread:

looks like a butt

She's asian so it probably is that flat

Alright, somebody fucking explain this to me.

I play Azure Drake, so I've got the +1 spell damage. I then play Fandral, giving me both options for choose-one cards. I then play Wrath, which either does 1 damage or 3 damage normally, but with +1 spell damage does 2 damage or 4 damage, but with Fandral should do 6 damage total, right? But it only does 5 damage.

What's not working out here?

>she

No

It does 1+3 from the double effect and then gets +1 spell power. My dad works at Team5 and he can confirm as soon as he sobers up.

What are you on about.

Fandral gives you both effects of the card for a total of 4. 1+ means you will do 5.

What's not working is your brain.

s-shut up

Fandral combines the effects before spell damage is applied. It will always be 4+x and not 3+x+1+x

s-sorry

Make this card balanced and playable.

when will paladin be playable again?

how do you counter miracle rogue? whatever shit I play, they always have answers.

BUT user, DON'T YOU LIKE MURLOCS? THINK ABOUT THE STORIES!!!

>opponent has 4 damage on board
>play dirty rat + coin doomsayer turn 3
>pull 2 damage minion
>still get completely cleared from raw damage

really makes me think

>Play doomsayer on 2
>Play taunt on 3
>Heal on 4
>Clear board on 5
>Still dead on 6

EBIN, GREAT GAME TEAM 5 XDXD

Just think.
The state of Paladin now will be the State of Shaman in a few months.

>Patrons just stay at 0 health and don't die off so more can be summoned

I only had two on board too at the start, that sucks.

Also when did this deck start running fucking coldlight oracle? Burned a shitload of my combo pieces by that random ass card

In his defence, the card actually says to pick *4* or *2* damage if you have spell power

I lost to some midrange paladin today

All you gotta do is win a 25% MC tech, and a 1/607 on the mulch and you're good to go

How much can I get for an account with all adventures and every relevant legendary

I'm sick of this shit now

>Needs 5 exact cards
>LOL why you put cheapest card draw in the game in your deck?

>force a pirate warrior to hold his weapon for 3 turns in a row until I kill him

lmao thanks

Honestly I've only run into one other deck that's not just a standard netdeck with maybe one card changed and that was anyfin pally

can this card stop pirate warrior?

Remember to play Jade Druid and Renolock everyday to keep the Fedora warriors out of the game forever. HS is far better without them.

sure, if you play it with a prep fan and have ooze for the turn after

Got to rank 5 with Tempo Mage just now.

Actually as weird as it sounds, Tempo Mage does pretty well in this meta. Since there is so much aggro, I just cut every useless card one used to play for control value and run double Mirror Image and double Arcane Explosion.

Great deck to run if you can't afford Gadgetzan cards, I can't personally. The only card I can see myself running is the Volcanic Potion anyway.

No

>renolock not just control warrior under a different name

it's literally the same gameplan of "remove all your shit forever until I play X" where instead of Elise or Grom it's Jaraxxus or Leeroy

At least they can bursted. Justicar is pure cancer.
Also Renolock is pretty fun to play and more proactive, everytime I play a control warrior I'm constantly under the impression that he's having no fun either and is playing that shit just to spite me.

No it's not, Reno Lock is capable of killing any deck in the game from minion play alone.

WHO GOES THARRrrr?
I'M IN CHARGE NOW(chanCHAAAAAAAAAAN chan chan chanananachannnnnn chan chan...)

>I'M IN CHARRRGE NOW

Is Molten Giant still used in anything? I pulled one in my tavern pack and was thinking of dusting him.

Is there any decent lists for what rares/epics are absolute shit so I know to dust them asap?

Yeah, he's used in something, yes.

People use him in the holy wrath joke deck

So nothing actually good?

right now hes not, no.

but basically every card has potential to be used at some point, nothing is a safe dust anymore.

But they can't always clear your board by Turn 5 with a single spell.

That sucks :-/

I'm so FUCKING MAD right now. How in the FUCK is this CUNT allowed to deal with a FUCKING COINED OUT DOOMSAYER??? That's some great fucking balance devs. This emoting retard with daddy issues can kill a FUCKING 7 HP MINION ON TURN 2? It wasn't enough that he had several control decks, now he has a "just play on curve and win no matter what your opponent does" deck. Honestly shadow word pain needs a nerf.

>mountain giant turn 4
>shadowflame turn 5
>inb4 "that doesn't count"

>Since there is so much aggro, I just cut every useless card one used to play for control value and run double Mirror Image and double Arcane Explosion.
How do you fare against Pirate Shamans?

I don't know whether I should have two Assassins blades, it's a finisher much like doomhammer but considering my six weapon buffs is it to clunky considering I might by overriding a dagger buff or is that ok?

Actually find them the easiest to play against out of the 3 pirate classes, they lack the explosive opener of warrior and thus have to use lava burst etc on minions.

Honestly if aggro decks was the only thing you met one ladder, Tempo Mage would be tier one now in my opinion.

>"""""Miracle"""""""""" Rogue
>it's just an aggro deck with Auctioneers
I hate all the plebby fair weather Rogue players using this deck right now thinking that it makes them some kind of tactical patrician because they Cold Blooded a free Stonetusk Boar for lethal.

wow you can Pillager Prep Eviscerate face what a brilliant play.

I miss the days when Rogue actually took some semblance of skill to play well.

there is not enough synergy cards in the game to justify that many pirates

When was that? Never?

You're right I should craft sky captain

Dropped Ancient of War and Aya for two Senjins to better contain aggro. Costing one mana less than druid of the claw is really nice, and 3/5 is good against basically any aggro card. Got any recommendations for further improvement?

>wow you can Pillager Prep Eviscerate face what a brilliant play.
Nobody does that outside rank 20.

It doesn't, because the post clearly specified "a single spell" in reference to Brawl.

You're posting a combo. Brawl doesn't need a combo. I can't cockblock a Brawl by Sapping Mountain Giant.

Care to post a decklist?

shadowflame is a single spell, and brawl isn't a full board clear :^)

rogue players were always arrogant, thinking because they don't play green cards they're a genius. i'm surprised druid players don't boast the same air of pseudo intellectualism considering innervate.

It feels so patrician when coin innervate something out, it sticks, and your next turns aren't ruined because you either draw on curve or draw more draw

What decks are the most accessible without legendaries?

The only ones I have atm are Jaraxxus and Fireball Mage dude.

Bump
wewlads

>wow you can Pillager Prep Eviscerate face what a brilliant play.

>just shieldbro things

Does anyone else sometimes accidentally Blastcrystal their minion instead of Shadowflaming it? Fuck, they could have made the two cards look slightly more different.

I actually once friended a random druid who beat me just to ask about this.

Play more shit. Especially high hp taunts - they usually only have one sap and slamming their minions against your minions is counter-productive for them. Also, more hp means they need to use up more spells, so there's a good chance they will run out, since the only damage effects they have are 2x backstab, 2x eviscerate, 2x SI:7, 2x FOK, 1x shadow strike and whatever they burgle from you.

>tfw 0/2 against MCT today
What's a fun meme deck where I NEVER have more than 3 minions on board?

Rogue probably

You're going to get our deckslots taken away with your stupidity friend

>missing the point this completely

SW:P doesnt develop your board while killing doomsayer

>Daring reporter doesn't get the buff if the card is burnt
Good or bad?

>wild

UGH

Cyclopian horror is a better sen'jin when everyone has at least 2 minions on the board on turn 4

Bad because it means it works poorly with mill which is honestly one of the only ways you could even try to make the card useful.

And yea I know reporter is shit in mill

>there are people who don't think eloise is ugly

I know Renounce Darkness is a meme but damn is it fun

Is some form of C'thun still the best deck for newish f2p guys? My friend started playing over break and he wants something that can do OK on the ladder with. I feel bad for him for picking the game up with 6 expansions out, half of which will be gone in a few months.

stop posting please

Reddit is this way
>>>/Reddit/

two words.

MAKE UP.

No it's the dress and youthful hairstyle

It' really not his fault for the images.
Veeky Forums sometimes rotates images if it's a non-standard resolution. I have plenty of images that will be rotated automatically if I post them.

First time playing in a month.

Is arena filled with paladins just buffing their hands? 4 out of 5 games have been like that for me now.

It is his fault. Veeky Forums doesn't rotate them by itself - it does because the images tell it to from their EXIF data or whatever. If he thought about it for a moment and fixed it he wouldn't have to shit up the thread.

>when they don't greet you back

why?

tier list is:

Warlock
Mage
Everyone else
Druid and Hunter

They think you're trying to BM.

>he doesn't squelch immediately after mulligan

>Warlock on top
I don't believe you.

>renounce darkness into rogue
>turn 6 enemy has 9 nerubians in his deck
>draw no nerubians for the next 6 turns and lose
>day i craft pirate warrior get closer every game

do you believe me now

>Flamestrike
>Created by babbling book
>Arena

Haha get rekt with my skill.

Warlock is either 12 wins or 0 wins. Mage is more consistent.

>Heh, greeting
>flame imp coin n'zoth first mate
kill yourself

Warlock got some elder god tier arena cards this expansion while mage lost several with the recent nerf.
And Warlock was never bad in arena. Just that mage was insanely good and Rogue great. Even before the nerfs I had several arena runs where I could easily make a construct tier Zoo and aggro my way up to +10 wins. Abyssal now just pushed him up.

Flame imp is a warlock card and first mate is a warrior card.

>not multiclassing
?

The drop rate for MSoG cards is higher than the other sets so you're wrong. The insane Mage deck is better than the insane Warlock deck of course but you'll almost always see at least one Enforcer when drafting Warlock.

I know right how silly would it be if warrior got a 1mana 3/2

>Doctor we are losing her
CHARGE! NOT LIKE THIS GODAMN IT. I SAID CHARGE

>I feel for the renolock meme

>Reno in bottom ten cards every game
>Hard punished for tapping, the foundation of the deck
>Aggro decks are so consistent in drawing burn now that you are on a set clock to reno or you lose, even then you might lose anyway

>There are no fun demons to use with Krul
>Cho'gall is still irrelevant even with kazakus potions

I feel completely betrayed

Should have crafted reno mage or priest

What deck do I play to crush patches shitters into the fucking ground? I dont care if I have to autoconcede vs dragon priesterinos and renowarlockerinos I just want to shit on these aggro fucks in the hope that a game with me will push at least one of these troglodytes into switching decks if not outright uninstalling.