steamcommunity.com/id/Rosetheme/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THEY DO IT FOR FREE

lol

sniff

for no monetary compensation.

>That one guy that keeps trolling and saying SFV is bad

The salt is strong with this one

Reminder that Helen/Kolin is coming next. We need more rushdown agile blonde characters.

I have fun playing SFV. I also hate mustard.

So does a mod just browse here and delete the thread when they get mad, or what?

What's the joypad/joystick situation with SFV PC now?

If you get banned it deletes all your posts

Last thread was too stinky I guess.

Where do i go to git gud with GGXrdRevelator? Dustloop seems pretty dead and i want to Kum so hard

Is this Sorceress still good?

there is dinput support

Yes. Nothing's changed; Kunzite and her dash are still god-tier.

I think there's character discords for Xrd now. No idea where to look for or how to get into them though.

in game tutorials

challenges aren't practical usually but give you an idea of what the character can do

keeponrock.in

playing a lot

>one guy

She'll be a slow psychic necromancer grappler though

what happened old thread?

So what's up with Vega in this patch? Did they fix his hitboxes? Any new tech?

reminds me of that chick bodyguard lex luthor had with him in the old superman cartoon.

A Rose-esque character? That'd be lovely.

You can use any controller that your motherboard recognizes, just like it has always been with any PC game

Happy Birthday Parasoul!

yeah she was cool

What should I be using to get in as Urien? Doing pretty good in neutral but I just can't get the pain train going when I get a knockdown or frame advantage.

yo she was boss. especially when they had her fight with harley
she and the lightning girl were my fav chicks from that show.

cr mk xx vtrigger
dash

cummy blasterz season 2 characters when desu

just mash the chop and hope for a CC

Lion Gouki
youtube.com/watch?v=qk0EhW_-dgY

sf5 / usf4 eu?

What's a good beginner fighting stick
Why shouldn't I get the Hori Fighting Stick Mini 4

there is no such thing as a 'beginner' stick, just get one that looks sturdy and has sanwa parts

>Sanwa

there's no need for it to be any more complicated for a beginner

Could do SF5 but I might be shit?

because it's a piece of shit with shitty tiny buttons

also stop abusing spoilers you autistic crossposting fuck

No one does pick Kum. This is the stats from the Mikado's stream cabinet

ok what's your steam? Just gonna finish up my coffee

SFV IS SHIT WTF IS WITH THE HORRIBLE LAG??

In season 3 will capcom finally learn that Juris basic combos need to do more damage than everyone elses if they are going to require her to charge her specials?

or they could do the opposite and make it so every other character also needs to charge their specials.

So?

steamcommunity.com/id/Rosetheme/

There aren't going to be that much resources for that character.

anyone want to play something on fightcade?

I just discovered this quite interesting mechanic with Akuma's regular fireballs.

As you know, Akuma's regular Gohadou disappear at one point of the screen depending on the strength of the move, LP Gohadou being the most far reaching (it disappears at almost full-screen) and HP Gohadou the least far reaching (more or less at 1/4 of the screen).

However, Akuma's regular fireballs have this sub-mechanic where you can increase the amount of stun out of them if you just hit the opponent with the little explosion animation they generate when they disappear.

Instead than 100 Stun you'll get 120 Stun, which is nice. Also you can get 120 Stun if you combo a Gohadou from a normal like s.MK.

So, as a player, you want to zone the opponent making your fireballs explode in their faces.

It's fun.

>sfv s2

Now that the dust has settled, did Capcom once again save the fighting game genre with season 2?

I like the changes I think they're an improvement.

She should at least start the round with the moves already charged.

hey look its SFV Mature

I wish there were more tools in SFV that would reward reactions rather than unga rushdown or preventive footsies.

But thats Vice

>block a shoto ex dp
>get up
>go to the store
>get my brakes checked
>get my hair cut
>come back
>still have a second to walk under them (if i need to) and start a CC combo that will corner them and put them in a life or death high/low 50/50

thank you god

thats not how it works anymore grandpa if he finds the kum discord he'll have more than enough info

Yep, mostly you

Our guy combofiend saved fighting games with season 1, now he's defining them with season 2.

Season 2 is the new Super Turbo.

SFV is the kind of game that you wouldn't tell a difference between a random Diamond Rank Necalli player and Haitani's Necalli.

This is why you don't let a goober balance a SF game. He made online style of unga play useful.

No it's not?

You fell for it. You fell for it hook, line, and sinker. I can't fucking believe you actually fell for it.

if there is one necalli in the world that you can differentiate from others is haitani. come on now.
everyone else is the same tho

Why did you just post Shermie?

Does Akuma have a 3f jab?

Why is this thread so slow, did fighting games die?

CROSS SYSTEM MESSAGING IN SF WHEN?!

we're all waiting for the year of fighting games

Is this a new Dark Age of Fighting Games?

Would you?

No I would not fuck a super hot monster that can transform into anything

t. no one

Yes, st.lp

Judging by what I've learned about the intellect of the average PSN user from these threads, hopefully never.

You know what, i think you WANT me to shitpost about SFV, yeah im on to you you like it dont you, you dirty whore!

Maximilian is alright. Chill, competent but still at the skill range where most people who watch him can relate. No wonder he's the only streamer in the genre that hit big.

It is said that if you say "sfv is shit" enough times, the glory days of SF4 and SF3 will return and save us from this simpleton's feast!

Come, brothers! Let us save our favorite genre. Repeat after me:

"SFV is shit"

He's also charismatic. Nobody wants to watch boring silent gameplay live. YouTube and replays exist for that.

SFV is...ok?

reminder that all fighting games are great if you enjoy them!

and also great if you don't enjoy them, since someone else does!

3s had no glory days

I like him but I lose my shit every time he wears that awful red Korean jacket thing. I'm surprised he's not on that Veeky Forums PSA yet.

Give it 6+ years and people will miss this game like they're doing with SFIV now.

SFV is good!

just wish the DLC was cheaper...

That's the joke; it implies that people who say 'SFV sucks' are 09ers who've never actually even played a good Street Fighter game.

>season 6 we'll have 50 characters

I'm hyped already

>Instant kill someone twice after getting a stun during one match
>He leaves in the middle of the second Instant kill's animation

Do you think we'll have an arcade mode and proper lobbies by then?

outlook not so good

By season 6 Capcom has eaten their words once again and forced players to buy x-pacs.

>By season 6 Capcom has eaten their words once again and forced players to buy x-pacs.
We've already reached that. Akuma costs more than what the average SFV owner has in FM. The game stopped having free gameplay content. It was all lies. They locked all the FM behind the one mode that is incredibly sadistic and punishing.

SFV devs deserve death.

Gootecks and Mike Ross' popularity ascended beyond mere streaming.
People recognize Gootecks without even knowing who he is!

Is upper gold the new upper bronze?

The current model is actually harsher to newer people as time goes as the first thing they will see is a giant roster with locks behind them.

I wonder if they will ever release like a "super but not really" version of the game you can buy that just comes with everything up to a certain point unlocked for like 40 bucks.

I'd imagine that is in their plans eventually

>become regular at locals
>can beat platinum ranked graduates offline just fine, to the point of humiliation
>tight sets against other offline warriors
>I still lose in the end
>repeat everytime I go to locals

>make good local goober players also sweat
>they still end up clutching

Wat do? I'm honestly feeling like a gatekeeper. Offline's fun as hell and I've made plenty of new friends in past 12 months or so but I feel like I hit extremely subtle brick wall.

Mikas never had to learn how to play the actual game, because they played a different game.

>I wonder if they will ever release like a "super but not really" version of the game you can buy that just comes with everything up to a certain point unlocked for like 40 bucks.
That's what everyone thought they would do for Season 2 but instead they just did some small "balance" tweaks and continued with the DLC milking.

I wonder, why can Valve make a game that's completely F2P and also make every hero free while Capcom charges $60 for its game and then $5 per character.

unga bunga button mashy

>lag switching to look good
Nice.

I don't get the point of these webms. Everyone has a bad match occassionally. Or you're just tired and stop giving a shit. I rarely see anyone upload webms of themselves fucking up. It's always a passive-aggressive way to insinuate how much better you are.