[FREE] faceit.com
[PAID BOTNET] play.esea.net

>Betting/Trading/Item Related
csgolounge.com
csgobackpack.net
i.imgur.com/9s0lcBb.jpg
gosugamers.net
gamblersanonymous.org/ga/
Always inspect in game, always assume the worst. Bet what you can afford to lose and most importantly always do the opposite of what /csgog/ says.

>Game Mechanic Info
Damage Chart: schuzak.jp/cs-go/dmgchart.html
Recoil Mechanics: twowordbird.com/articles/csgo-recoil-mechanics

>Ranks & Stats
csgo-stats.com
hltv.org/?pageid=183&gameid=2
gosugamers.net/counterstrike/rankings#team

>Game Enhancements
simpleradar.com/
i.imgur.com/1p5TP1w.jpg
spddl.de/csgo_english-txt/csgo_multi-txt

>Watching Streams
Livestreamer: docs.livestreamer.io/
Open Source Twitch Chat: sourceforge.net/projects/getchatty

>Watch this everyday
youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/5jmw16/an_open_letter_to_the_pea_its_member_teams_and/
discordapp.com/invite/ZwBP8Sy
twitter.com/sintillaGAMES/status/735009028128968704
espn.com/esports/story/_/id/18339214/pea-releases-statement-regarding-team-solomid-epl
medium.com/@nwhinston/an-open-letter-to-sirscoots-the-counter-strike-players-contracted-to-pea-organizations-and-the-5e80446b61c4#.lcl2bgbv9
twitlonger.com/show/n_1spff9t
twitter.com/jwCSGO/status/812385086364667905
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the thread died at 200?

hello?

bumpin

>thread 404'd

dead game dead general dead esport

Why tho? I know it's christmas but it wasn't this dead a year ago

this whole rank S streaming culture is fucking cancer

not sure. people just either over the game or over the skins betting shit

I actually have no idea why no one posts in csgog anymore.

a shame its only NA streamers.

literally only s1mple streams sometimes

i-i decided not to get meme expensive chocolates for my xmas family gifts, my dad text me to not to do it for the 5th time in a row.
Anyone have any good cheap xmas gifts(budget 10k)

>budget 10k

10k dollars?

yeah, $10,000 usd

I'm curious, what chocolates are the one's you usually got?

Also, get your dad a poster of a thing he likes. It's usually cheap and not a boring gift.

Buy cool shit if it's for dudes, like a multitool or a sick watch.

Chicks are harder to shop for, since they hate 99% of everything. Find out their favourite perfume brands or get them an oversize chick wallet. If you're feeling adventurous, go for shoes, but bring a grill along who knows the person you're buying for. They'll know what they will like cus chicks all talk to each other about how nice certain styles of shoes are.

something off of godiva i like to mix it up a bit, they're way overpriced but look fancy and pretentious so they're a great buy.

well i have to buy gifts for at least 10 people so id rather buy them all the same thing.

I play CS daily, there's just nothing to post about when tournaments aren't on

just buy fancy chocolate nigga.

Steel's thoughts on fucking anything:

"You wanna know what x is like? This is what x is like. I say/do something super intelligent like always, and then x is dumb and illogical, like litchrully everyone who disagrees with me. Holy fuck, dude. It's so dumb. So fucking stupid it triggers me."

Throw in a mocking voice and banning anyone in his chat that disagrees even slightly

my family is rich so buying them a multitool looks kinda trashy, unless its something overpriced like a rolex they probably wont wear it. I-i don't have any friends thats why im asking here.

but its my dad's money, if ive been in tight rope with him, last thing I want him to do is cut my money off

Steel is reddit to the core. Dazed in Veeky Forums's IBP martyr

buy your dad some beer m8 or fancy cigars or some shit

unless he don't like that shit

Would it be tacky to get custom calendar for all of my family members? They'll all have different pictures for each poster.

I'm low on cash and they're like $5 each

i could actually just buy them all wine, thanks for the idea user.

how about scratch tickets?

>scratch tickets

that's a great idea, thanks family

>b4 thread dies again
what are yall getting yalls family for xmas

me

xmas lunch bbq with family

got $50 from my older brother

that's about it. we don't really make a big deal out of xmas like most people. a nice family lunch and bbq is usually what we do

should I buy a phase 4 Gut knife doppler or nah?

OPERATION FUCKING WHEN VALVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WE USED TO HAVE 3-4 OF THESE A YEAR. FUCKKKK.

buying gut knife just makes you look like that guy who couldn't afford an expensive knife with a good skin, so he settled with the cheap knife with the same skin

all those maps... like dust in the wind user

ded

this PEA drama is heating up lads.

first the players letter

Richard Lewis made a video on it

now it seems Sean from team solomid for being apart of the letter

thorrin "ill make a video on the PEA situation in the next few hours" SOON

*sean from team solomid is being fired for being apart of the letter

also his team mate Shazam refuses to play for TSM if sean is let go

DRAMA

Makes me WET

What pea drama?

reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/5jmw16/an_open_letter_to_the_pea_its_member_teams_and/

Basically most of the US teams got fucked over by big suits with their contracts. PEA refuses to let their US teams play in ESL.

Players backlash, write a formal public letter standing against the PEA.

TSM leader who was with his team player now backstabs him for that PEA dosh (fires him).

Shazam says "nope lol" if you fire him I leave too = now his flipflopping.

Basically big dramas with NA CS

>NA CS

I know I know.

sounds like this stuff is going to spill over to EU too with WESA and that stuff Astralis is involved in (or this shit storm has convinced them to back off).

richard lewis made a 1hr long video about the whole PEA situation, its a good listen. although his video was made before this firing from TSM leader.

Thorrin got really bitter toward TSM leader on twitter then said he was on holiday but making a video about the whole PEA situation in the next few hours.

SOON.

CSGOG discord server

How do I find other good cunts in my region to derank with?

>cunts

hello aus user

I may or may not also be an aus fag.

twitter.com/sintillaGAMES/status/735009028128968704

what would you do to ska's GF

Has there been a bigger case in the world of a girl just using a guy for his efame?

she's been dating him since iBP and maybe even before that. i think she likes him because he's tall and white.

Love this disgusting ape creature Reginald going on about muh reputation while in a twitter fight with his players

>All these cuck players making Sean out to be the good guy

Sean is a fucking dumbass meat head. Get him out of the scene already. Anyone with half a brain would see that he is in the wrong.

Literally this

>SLURP oh yeah that PEA cock good!

I had a panic attack while playing cs go. I was playing deathmatch on dust and my whole team had died. I knew at this point that I was completely on my own

Idk I got scared. Maybe it was all the enemies around me and that I would certainly get killed. My heart was beating out of my chest and i started shaking. I heard one enemy coming towards the wall i was hiding behind and i quickly unplugged my pc from the wall before he could get me. I cried for like 10 minutes after that.

>There are people who unironically side with PEA on this debate

>Thinking that exclusive leagues is a good idea
>Wanting to be unable to watch two different leagues of teams compete unless it was at a Major.
>implying Regi OWNS the players that play for him
Say what you will about Sean Gares and whatnot; but to defend the fucking fact that leagues will then be split up and we won't be able to see NA top teams vs EU top teams is gay as shit.

Like exclusive leagues in fucking Counter-Strike makes no sense, in soccer, the leagues are exclusive based on the fucking regions players are in with the occasional big league and whatnot. But CSGO is literally an online game, having exclusive leagues is fucking retarded and may end up killing the game even more.

>trusting TSM after they did not give a single shit about the current Astralis Roster
el oh el what a retard move, TSM is doing TSM things again

did you read sean's response to reginald? sean did approach reginald, and reginald was made aware of the fact that scott would be the players' representative.

It has literally nothing to do with PEA itself. It's about how Sean handled himself.

>Believing Reginalds story and not reading seans account

hmmm fuck off tsm shill

But that's not the point whatsoever; it's the message in this case. I could not give a shit how Sean handled himself, sure he shouldn't have done it the way he did if he didn't want to get cut from TSM but in all fairness, Regi's acting like the "#playerrights" in this case is like TSM abusing the players when in reality they mean that PEA does not give a shit about a player's right to play in other leagues. Regi was arguing fucking semantics rather than saying "here; we audi 5000 from PEA, unless you allow us to play in both your league and ours, bye!!"

Rate my gay AK and P250 /csgog/

shit dead game

If Thorin, Richard lewis et al. are so smart why aren't they multimillionaire team owners?

different skillsets/interests, personalities not suited for running businesses, etc.

Got any better excuses?

thorin and richard lewis might be smarter but not as smart as the team owners.

they might have similar IQ's but different scoring on subtests like verbal vs math vs spatial.

Do you use the HRTF sound system now?

Corporate shills leave
We dont want your money grubbing jew hands in our vidya

Does erp make me better at cs?

maybe

tfw girls send you vids cuz youre good at rp but no gf or bf

A $400+ multitool isn't trashy, but if your dad is the type who doesn't have any hobbies, it probably won't be used.

Maybe some 50 year old whiskey or an aged cognac, there's plenty of top shelf shit out there, or a set of crystal flutes for your mum.
If you're buying expensive things, you have to have taste, user.

What rank, nyoongar

Hello all,

As the title says, i realy want to become a pro in CS GO. This question is probably asked tons of times on here but whatever. My biggest hero at the moment is ScreaM, not only because he's very good in the game, but because he's from Belgium just like me. I like his nonchalant style of playing, like it's super easy to one tap a quad kill and stuff. I've only been playing CS GO for about 3 weeks now and i can feel a lot of improvement, still i feel like my aiming can differ a lot from day to day. I know that's normal, but somehow you got to keep that consistent level of aiming right? I'm practicing every day for about 5-6 hours, this include: at least 1 hour of doing the basic workshop maps ( training bot aim, fast reflex, training aim csgo 2,...), doing some DM ( about 30 mins ) before MM. After that i usually do MM for about 4 hours and that sums it all. Is there anything i can do more to improve? At the moment i'm playing at 400 CPI with an in game sens of 2 since i feel like this is the best for me. Oh and i've been in the FPS scene for a while. I started to know Counter strike when i was about 10 years old, been playing that for 5 years and i used to be part of a pro clan in Wolfenstein enemy territory for several years.

Anyone else catch grief from kids when they find you are older than their fathers and playing the same level they are?

I generally play with others in their upper 30's and 40's who are MG2/MGE's and when a kid checks my profile and see that I'm 48, they basically telling me I have no life.

I always get a laugh out of a statements like that, especially on a Friday or Saturday night, because I never would have been home on those nights in my 20's...

I have no life? Uh no... I have 4 adult kids and a granddaughter, am pushing 50 and have nothing but free time in the evenings, with exception of the Master's Degree I'm finishing. I've been a PC gamer since Doom, why the hell should I stop enjoying something I've done for decades if it is still fun?

Any other older gamers catching grief?

Any kids wishing their dads would play? Just curious, as my two oldest sons played the original Counter-Strike with me before joining the Army.

reddit?

Half the battle about getting higher ranks is equipment. A good monitor that does more than 80Hz is basically the game changer.

As for sensitivity, if your mouse has a native DPI at 400 then use that, if not, set it to the native sensitivity, then scale your combined sensitivity score to account for the new DPI.

I'm pretty sure you can go to 4 decimal places for in game sensitivity, so don't feel trapped by whole numbers.

The trick to getting past MG is proper co-ordinated smokes and flashes. If you can shut down the enemy team every round, you'll almost never lose.

Xth for steam is down this morning what am I supposed to do?

you have to channel your inner rage user, pic related

>I was playing deathmatch on dust and my whole team had died.
what

espn.com/esports/story/_/id/18339214/pea-releases-statement-regarding-team-solomid-epl

>wake up
>steam is down

what the FUCK am I supposed to do

>be PEA
>start new online league
>"Yo there's too much saturation this needs to stop"

is there no self awareness?

medium.com/@nwhinston/an-open-letter-to-sirscoots-the-counter-strike-players-contracted-to-pea-organizations-and-the-5e80446b61c4#.lcl2bgbv9

twitlonger.com/show/n_1spff9t

They want everyone else to stop obviously.

and they thought everyone would just be cool with it? all the players rights shit aside, who the fuck wants a NA league produced by pgl with remote slav commentators?

>remote slav commentators
Eh, they could probably buy some room on fire and Thorin.
Some people are obviously tied down but a good chunk of decent talent is available for cash.

PEA is doing everything they can to run a league as cheaply as possible so they can tout the higher winnings the players can possibly have. read the thing from the immortals owner. I doubt they will hire people that are more 'known' that also come with a higher commission fee. I'll be glad to be wrong of course

Who absolutely loves this drama? Since it doesn't affect any good teams it's just all good

But I hope this purges all these fucking scum organisations and let the players reform

I figured I'd be bored with this lull between tournaments but CSGO really delivered us a nice gift for christmas.

>tfw to intelligent to spend money on pixels

>my dad text me not to do it for the 5th time in a row.
who the fuck wants $10,000 chocolates?? take that money and buy literally anything else and it's a better gift

>winning 14-3
>suddenly entire team has internet problems
>we lose 14-16
really activates my cortex

twitter.com/jwCSGO/status/812385086364667905

I sort of miss last year when we had a bunch of lazy christmassy tournaments during this period.

i don't spend 10k on chocolates, my dad gives me the money to spend for family gifts and i always try to buy the least i can and spend the rest on myself

Your father should have strangled you as a baby.

is this 10k pesos or yen or is it in real currency?

10K (you)

i wish for that every night
read up

i followed the replies, you don't say what currency. just answer you faggot

don't be so rude user