>TDM Teams
Ohio and Chile

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

Other urls found in this thread:

gunghoonline.com/support/?gameid=2785
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Repost from the other thread for the map user

Can someone post the map around floor 34? Anyone also knows if today we can skip coen to get tier 5 fighters?

Well that's a bit shit, I saved up a ton of KC to spend there but now I'm just going to get invaded and have it stolen.

I found one somewhere in the 21-30 area, where it was pretty much an empty path to a room with 3 of them, potentially 4, but I don't know if it was a side room or not, or even what it was called for that matter.

Blood Sucker worth using? Just got it as a premium.

Friendly reminder:

gunghoonline.com/support/?gameid=2785

Fill it out, report that Jackal blueprints are bugged, and require a large quantity of materials that do not exist in the game.

Do they exist? Yes. But they're so rare they might as well not, if enough people report this as a bug, they, they will get the picture and change the requirements for crafting, then maybe we'll actually be able to make some of this shit.

If you have an open spot, why not, I never found that it healed a whole lot, at least with Mosquito, but if you can manage to not get hit, it can add up.

I read that invasions only happen when you're offline, but do I count as offline if I leave the game open and put my PS4 into rest mode?

>PS+ pack includes 10k coins and spl
>only have max storage of 6k for both
How does the money get added? Does it get sent to the reward box or do I need to redeem it right away?

I don't get the point of floors like Utatsu, all of floor 21-30 has rooms like this and it feels like an absolute waste to venture out to them. It's two hallways, one a trap room and one not, that leads to an end bit with a side area with mummies and one or two chests and a watery area with a chest and maybe a Screamer. It's never different on any of these side rooms, none of them have ever had a golden animal, stamp machine, or page, and I've never seen them have the secret store either.

Invasions happen whenever you leave the waiting room or are offline for more than an hour I think it was.

invasions happen at any time, except for when you're in the lobby
so yeah, I think that works

Yes. If you're offline, away from the lobby for more than an hour, or haven't moved FROM the lobby for more than I think half an hour, you're open to invasions.

Also I've got a dumb question: where the fuck are the Red Hot Iron BPs? I have searched every single floor from 1-10 for weeks and not found a single one. I find dozens and dozens of duplicates for Hammers and Bats and Crossbows, but no Irons. Is it exclusive to the traveling shopkeeper? If I open a box, see it contains a duplicate BP, and not take it, does that leave it stuck in the treasure pool or something?

>or haven't moved FROM the lobby for more than I think half an hour
This is wrong, its already been tested and confirmed you can idle in the loby for as long as you want, people that reported getting raided after an hour had their PS4 set to power saver mode and it went into sleep after an hour of idling, effectively disconnecting the game.

Explore side areas, someone said that apparently the drop tables don't get all of their items right away and you can only find them after exploring side areas in those floors.

Best area to send expeditions for fun fungus? Trying random 30-39 floor but one time i got 2 from 1 fighter,and i don't remember which floor was

I think 31 has them very occasionally, but I just found 2 doing GOTO runs in 36 Itanodai

Jin-die does piercing damage right? Trying to find a good armor set to punch her head in for greena.

Cluttered but Jackal Blaster goretastic.

is sending expeditions to chudo for gold rats worth the trouble?

Nah.

Been done.

I'm done.

I got a couple more mastery levels on the sword but I don't want to do them, because I have only this one, and they're both identical to every other weapon there's nothing new there.

That's pretty fucking disappointing, for all that work in even obtaining them I would have expected infinite durability or something.

Special Forces is the shit but I used a transparagus every time I fought her anyways. That laser bullshit is insufferable in that arena and you can often find a transparagus in that map each run.

>I would have expected infinite durability
Why? That would effectively make their entire system completely pointless. Why build up any other weapon when you can just get a Jackal sword that does 400+ damage that never degrades? You could just use Rage attacks over and over and over again with no consequence and a single attack chain would kill most anything.

I don't understand. Are you trying to convince us it'd be a neat idea?

Are there any bugged decals? I swapped out my 2 samurai decals for a Wizard and Barbarian, but my katana feels weaker now despite gaining a 7% damage increase.

>Something you literally cannot obtain until very late game that also has a fraction of the damage listing of higher end weapons
>Would somehow throw the game so far out of whack despite there being weapons that are literally better than them already

The whole big deal they made about people being able to kill Jackals and "disrupting the economy" was kind of bullshit spiel it seems.

Would the transparagus be likely to pop up in those tunnels? Every time I walked through I didn't see one. Maybe my luck is shit.

I really need the map around floor 35 of today guys

Anyone know a good floor for Mk2 and 3 Bullet Tubers? I've just picked up the quest

no boss skip today fampai

That's tomorrow broski, today you gotta go through COEN.

Already kill'd em' both

I need it for another reason
Even a phone photo,anything plis

Does anyone know how to get the good decals like barbell and legendaryhero to show up at the mushroom club? I beat the game and they STILL aren't there.

I'm almost naked after them,need the shortest way possible to the next elevator

>naked
Hoo boy the next elevator up is past GOTO
You're going to have to go back

Dude what, Barbell is like the first decal that's available in the kill coin portion of the shop.

One more boss, kiddo.

I got them both,but can't find the high star decals.

If she doesn't give me treasure hunter i'll spank her with guardshrooms

you are thinking of dumbell. barbell gives 15% instead of 7

Keep in mind those stronger weapons are two-handed and have an okay durability at best whereas this is something equivalent to a tier 3 machete that would never break. Another thing to keep in mind is that they plan on adding more floors to the game so these are only really current endgame weapons. You're basically getting a one-time buy infinite tier 3 machete, and what happens when they add in new Jackals on the later floors with better versions of the swords, yo-yos, and guns? Picking one up from them would give you an infinite durability katana-equivalent weapon at that point.

It would be nice to not have durability requirements, but that goes against their entire system of building up weapons and managing them.

I know Jin is weak to slash, but what're the other bosses weak too?

Oh my bad, that must be one of the decals you can only get from stew, which I still think is really retarded.

Pork Choppers still do just as much damage as a Katana (if not a bit less) does and are one handed.

The weapons just seem like novelty toys unless they get huge fucking upgrades when you level them.

transparagus works on jin die, yeah?

If you check the decal book, they have non-premium versions.

Dude, she's literally all cameras, the fuck you think? Ofcourse invisibility works.

Coen is literally the only enemy in the entire game it doesn't work on.

Supposedly it doesn't work on Goto if you start your invisibility before the fight starts.

Considering how quickly chopper degrades, and how quickly durability loss affects weapon damage, nearly 30 points is nothing to scoff at.

That sounds like a glitch.

Or its possible there's another factor, the info says he's got bad hearing and sight, but his smell is amazing and he loves shroomz, so maybe there's a specific shroom he can smell on the player.

No not there very often. I usually see them either in her area or down in the little snail pit next to the 3 scratcher tubers. Not sure if they're legit more likely to spawn there or they were popping up there by chance.

Is the sniper rifle rage move the single most useless thing in the entire game?

I'm at the point where I need the green version of the various metals. Is running through 11-20 and hope for trap rooms the best I can do while killing goto and jin-die on the way?

When it says x damage for a weapon, what is that calculating?

For instance, does Nail Gun + do 100 damage per bullet?

>Guaranteed headshot is the single most useless thing in a game where you can stack two stickers for 70% extra damage on headshots EACH, before even adding stickers for increasing crit damage and values.

>Wasting 3 bars on an auto aim

It might be useful for a boss or something but come on.

That is some nice goalpost shifting I do admit.

I'm not even the person that posted since I think sniper rifles are pretty much useless altogether, but 3 bars for that shit skill is pretty much the worst skill in the game compared to all the others.

>I'm not even the person
You responded to a post directed at him, whether you are or not, you're him as far as the discussion is concerned, now fuck off.

Now who's moving the goalposts fuckboi

You're a faggot, son.

Need some help sempais. Does the Longsword's rage move parry everything? Is it possible to parry bullets/projectiles?

Where the fuck can you cook food in the 31+ areas? I've cleared 5 floors now and haven't seen a single fire anywhere, sitting with a bunch of uncooked guardshrooms right now,

There are no fires but a trick I like to do is throw a lavashroom and throw uncooked stuff in it.

Reminder that there's a high chance for Gold Rats in Chudo
Check it out or send invasions to it

>Keiran-Jima comes back on rotation
>still no Screamers

>Its just a straight corridor with a hater in it

sure lovin' getting ganked by fully geared and upgraded haters with fucking irons and machetes while I'm on literally the first level of the tower with a completely naked fighter because I can't afford to buy anything because my waiting room is raided until I'm too broke to even afford the elevator

>throw teargas at him
>throw sleepgas at him
>sneak on him
>run past him
Many options to choose from sempai.

There's at least a guaranteed 3 tear gas available right from the start.

spoilers: The hater on the first floor ALWAYS spawns in the same place and you can sneak up on him and hit him with a jumping attack, then stomp him to death.
Also, Go to floor 3 and grind Coen.

Turns out I overprepared really fucking hard for 34F Coen. If anybody's struggling with him, just get a katana to +4, get 3-4 stingshrooms, 1 slowshroom and pick up 2-3 guardshrooms for after the slowshroom wears off. It only took me a minute to kill him, only used about 25% of my katana's durability.

Probably
It parries GOTO's bodyslam for fucktons of damage if you dont mess it up

Is there a faster way to farm candle wolf green metal than taking an elevator to 11F, killing Goto, and then taking the elevator back down? Shit takes forever and I need it for the longsword and I kinda want the knight's armor.

Also do you get more KC from enemies the higher you go in the tower? It doesn't really feel like it aside from BPs selling for more. Is there a good spot to farm KC?

>hearing the Jackal alarm for the first time

jesus christ my heart

C'est le vie

Nope.
Welcome to the hell that is Let It Die. Best way to get KC is to just do raids. If you don't want to do that, just play the game from 11F Maka-Tsutsumi all the way through to Jackson at 20F, nets you about 80k KC and some good exp if you need to level a character up.

I'm a masochist and I want a soundclip of it to make my phone alarm.

Yes, and yes though not be a real evident amount. Haters are where big spikes are

you need to climb the tower, defeat the first mid boss. you'll get an email regarding the unlocked tdm. you can enhance your defenses which brings in cash and lithium.

Shit and here I was leaving my ps4 on all night while rubberbanding so my fighter was in motion.

Meh it was just a test, now I know its possible I see no need

Game needs to add portable radio so you can listen to all the awesome music while actually playing. Seems a waste to put it all in the waiting room only.

BWOOOOOOOP

Seriously, what's the point of the radio when you don't hear it during the main part of the game?

I was thinking of something like this.
It would have to be something you carry in your inventory though, just because that's the way the game is.

Aditional: Players using express pass will be able to have it on without the need for a portable radio, and will be able to select the songs from a menu in the DH tab

There was an user a while back who told me in my next fight with GOTO I have to throw a raw stingshroom for him to eat and a cooked one for myself. What's the difference?

Weeeeell shit. Forget the Knight's armor I guess. At least I'm almost finished with the Longsword.

Also I'm mostly grinding KC for mushroom stew. Is this a bad idea? I actually got a duplicate Blood Sucker yesterday and it didn't even give me a second sticker to sell.

>haven't heard it yet
2fast4them

I'm past that. I'm just worried about whether I should redeem the free pack before I expand to 10k

Not him, but feeding him a raw stingshroom means he still gets stunned as if he had eaten any mushroom, but he also gets the defense debuff from eating it. Since he's stunned in that time anyway you won't have to worry about the damage boost he got and you'll be able to melt his health bar more quickly.

It will sit in your rewards box until you claim it.

And what, he doesn't get stunned with a cooked?

K

huh.
Cooked Stingshroom rases attack by 120% and lowers defense by 60%
Maybe Goto just doesn't like cooked shrooms?
I can't see a good reason otherwise to not throw out a cooked one for him.

he ignored cooked items

Any golden beast farming sections?

I just unlocked tier 4 fighters and I need base defenses fast

Does the midboss arena trigger the moment you walk in or do I have to stand in a specific place? Because now I think I wanna try laying down raw poisons around the map before I start the battle.

only place I know for Gold beasts today is F6 Chudo for a chance at Golden Rats
In 3 runs I got

Specific place. Also strange thing to note. Goto can eat a hammer