/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 12/20/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/the-us-government-make-people-draw-more-of-chiaki-s-butt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Naegiri is the best and cutest ship.

first

Matsunko is the best and cutest ship

Don't worry, if it happened, then she caused it deliberaly.
She's the kind of girl that keeps the situation under control 24/7.

Psst...Anyone notice something peculiar between them?

Lewdest ship. No one in DR EVER handholded as much as they did.

Oh shit, king nigger is going latch into it.

Miu confirmed for Survivor Status.

latch into what, now?

WHERE IS THE 2ND OST DR3 DISC?
Not even Funi was this late

So with the bonus mode what class will V3 be enrolled into at HPA?

>President of /drg/
Namefagging is bad enough. Proclaiming yourself president is even worse my man.
Missed you a bit though

All Miu is need is a bishie asshole to treat her like shit and she's set to go.

Not you again....

so will Miu have D.I.D if ur pointing out what they have in common

Hey now, I was voted in by /drg/ via a poll. You can even ask the regulars yourself.

Class 79. Because Kaede and the others refer to Naegi as a senpai. It's also why the DR1/2 cast are the only ones showing up because HPA is a three year school and they're from classes 77 and 78. V3 is 79.

Oh, I'm a regular. But the fact is it was a minority of people that participated in the poll, and most people would've been happier if it never existed. A lot has changed while you were away mate.

79th class

Not necessarily D.I.D. but the fact that they share mannerisms between Souda and Fukawa. Arrogant at first, but they spaz the fuck out when someone challenges their line of thinking.

And Miu spazzes out when she gets proven wrong.

The fuck? Really? I need Tokopo to fill me in on the details...

79th obviously. It's where tragedy never struck.

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

Pretty much the thread hates all namefags and avatarfags now because they got too cocky and started derailing shit too much.

Not all of them, just the really annoying autistic roleplaying ones.

Not really different from the memefags who keep talking about rape.

t. Namefag.

Kaede getting raped is part of our culture

you got it wrong, you rapememers are on the same page as the junkofag.

Monaca getting spanked should be part of it.

So the class 79 SHSL Lucky student will be either Shuuichi or Kokichi.

but kokichi aready has a talent.

Which is most likely fake.

Which is fake.

>DR1
The villain is who you least expected it to be - a stupid model who got impaled by 50 spikes right at the start

>DR2
The villain is who you least expect it to be - the villain who got splattered by a giant press

>V3
The villain is who you least expect it to be - the villain who already died 50 fucking times in a completely unrelated arc

But we are all expecting the villain to be Junko, the only Kodaka could out ass pull himself would be if someone like Chihiro or something, and have him claim he was the mastermind of the prievous games.

The sheer rage would be great people use rage as a reliable source of fuel

>DR3
The villain is who you least expected it to be - a retarded animator with absolutely nothing interesting about him
Seriously DR3 had so many better potential villains and even actual villains, why wasn't Chisa the final boss?

It was Tengan.

why wasn't Junko in Kyoko's body the final boss of Naegi, Togami, Weedman & Aoi

&

Chisa the final boss for class 77

But Tengan was the villain.

tengan a shit fuck him

Why wasn't Junko in Chiaki's body the final boss?

Well, he was the main villain, but not the last, like Valentine and Alt-Diego

More like a hero for culling the Future Foundation

Mitarai isn't even a villain.

cause Chiaki's body was probably bones by the time of Dr3 Also Junko has a longer history with kyoko and made Yui burn kyoko's hands if Junko really does turn out to be Licorne

Tengan was the villain as much as Izuru was in DR2, and Mukuro was in DR1
Sure they were heavily involved but not the main villain and not the final boss

>orchestrated the whole thing
>not the main villain

How much Rage would Hinata have if Junko did come back in dr3 in chiaki's body and mimicked the way chiaki use to say his name

"Hinata-kun...*Junko voice* Or should I say Kamkura-senpai ?"

I was talking about a robotic Chiaki, but then I remembered such thing does not exist.

That would be cool though

oh well fuck

Which DR is best for anal and why is it Chiaki?

We're talking about Hinata, not you.

Also, Chiaki's robot body being overtaken is better than Junko on kirigiri?

>Someone wasn't here for all the anal memes

Again, so did Izuru
But he's not the villain of DR2, Junko is
>Hope arc
>turns out Izuru saved Chiaki because bullshit god powers
>Chiaki shows up with the rest of the class to stop Ryota
>after they do, Chiaki walks up to Ryota
>"Hinata-kun"
>Chiaki stabs Ryota, and springs a trap
>"how about we play one final game? Should be fun, right Kamukura-senpai"

Chiaki's butt looks so soft.

that's not Chihiro

Yeah I could see it now we'd still have hinata going to where chisa's body was in the real episode and he'd see someone in shadow standing over chisa's body like they were giving respect but then he'd call out to them and she'd go Hinata-kun ? then step out into the light but her hoodie would be up and covering her hair pin. Hinata would be like Chiaki ? How are you still alive ? they'd hug and then he'd lift off her hoodie to reveal that inplace of chiaki's hair clip theres now a monokuma hair clip then it would be what I've already said with her saying Hinata-kun then dropping the act by saying Kamakura senpai ~

Junko doing her various personas in chiaki's body would look kinda weird

That's gay.

Kyoko or Chiaki being taken over by junko I woulda been fine with either one

That would be an OH SHIT MOMENT

Okay...as much bullshit it would be for Junko to be revived, this scenario would lead to a MUCH better ending than the one we currently have.

Would've been more interesting than what we got desu

Komahina is the best and cutest ship.

CHIAKI-CHWAN!

«Komahina is the best and cutest ship!»—a voice came from the chamber-pot party. But guys did not pay any attention to these screechy shouts, as usual. Let the fujo crow, what can you expect of him? Fujo is not a person, and tonight he’s going to have a very tough night. Throughout the last year and a half, every single one of his nights was like this, thus now his anus has been stretched so wide that one could easily hide a hard drive full of yaoi inside of it.

Her butt probably feels like cotton. Sticking your dick in it about you warmed it up is probably even better than chocolate milk.

Why chocolate milk?

ew what the fuck

Because chocolate milk is the best thing in the world.

change.org/p/the-us-government-make-people-draw-more-of-chiaki-s-butt

>saihara kun ur amazing with you it'll be like we have 100 people on our side
>(wow this guy is so unreliable)

stop lying bitch

Still nothing about the data dump?

This is taking a while.

The first DR game with lying as a mechanic and it's also the one to make the protagonist a female :^)

Fucking lying piano baka

>closed
NOOOOoooo
There's no reason Kirigiri is the only one to get her cute butt smacked.

I don't think her butt's that small, though...

>complains about Kaede lying
>forgets about Naegi almost breaking a promise to Kirigiri in DR1

help me out anons
bought the pc version last night and i cant start the game
when i try to launch it from the launch menu
its doesnt start and steam sends me to the shop
pls i need your help

She is literally pic related

Kamuhina is the best and cutest ship!

Almost.
And Kaede is basically Naegi, but more assertive

Her whole thing is wanting to create harmony, trust and befriend others precisely like Naegi. Only difference being that Naegi prefers to not lie even in class trials, and having no real skills, he feels like he isn't an Ultimate like others

Who else can't wait for Miu to die

NO!! she's 100% female she just cross dressed once as a boy named Licorne/Rei when she was 11-12

No, Kaede was saying Shuuichi s e e m s unreliable, not outright unreliable like you faggots are suggesting. Shuuichi presents himself that way, but Kaede sees through Shuuichi's bullshit

I am not talking about Shuuichi, user.
Just saying that Naegi and Kaede are indeed very similar, since you pointed out that Naegi was going to break a promise and it's worse than lying

If you're not one of those anons, then explain why Shuuichi wasn't relevant to my statement about Kaede being accused of lying, prompting me to bring up Naegi almost breaking a promise

It seems like we're are in agreement since I compared Kaede to Naegi

>the lying bitch is the protagonist but not the truthful and adorable robot

HEY U Mean not the truthful and beautful Demon Princess

>100%
Can we truly be sure but?
More despairing to discover that she was a born a boy and became a girl
adds more character development and cuts away the dick~

>~

wrong
Kaede knows he's reliable, she's just stating how he presents himself as reliable

give the kiibofags an inch, and they go the whole mile just like SJWs do

they both can be the MCs, still better than the lying one.

I bet the DLC you play in Chapter 1 will die in Chapter 2 and that you'll switch to a different one if you lied a lot or if you were truthful.

Stage 5: acceptance.

test

I can see you

icular cancer

Yes we can be truly sure of that that wouldn't be the right kind of despair anyway

>ifunny
Fuck off.

See what, retard?