Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: platoon is kill

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

Other urls found in this thread:

bf4stats.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=qXdeQL6l5y8&t=57s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The day of the Huot is coming

Just wait, in a couple weeks the Huot WILL be FOTM.

YOU WILL RUE THE DAY

>when you are an alpha as fuck airchav and force the enemy team to get an AA truck on offense

trash game.

anyone wanna buy my account? cant believe i wasted $60 on this crap

i also got bf4, bf2142, bfcb2, bf3 and bf1 all dlc's btw

selling for $90 and negotiable

huot is.cute

yo, how alive is the bf4 community on ps4? i already have the base game for which there are barely any servers and the season pass is on sale for 15€. so is it worth it whatchu think? and no i wont buy bf1 for fucking 100€

over 100k players in peak times and we have a /bfg/ group on ps4 that has like 20 people in it

bf4stats.com/

tomorrow lads

>playing operations
>someone says "GUYS LET'S HAVE A CHRISTMAS TRUCE!"
>all 63 people agree
>be me
>get in a bomber and lay waste

kys

Why is the Lewis gun so fucking terrible?
All the other LMGs have some quirk that makes them stand out
Benet-Mercie has the least dropoff
BAR has most firerate
Madsen is just a slighty slower BAR with 10 more rounds
MG15 has clip size
I'm not support rank 10 yet but i've heard the Huot is even fucking worse.
What the Lewis and Huot need is to get rid of that pointless lower than base damage to make up for the firerate.

Both have cool shroud

Is this fucking game gonna die when the paid map packs come out?

I wanna really dive in but i have bad hopes

typically the expansions are the ones that die within a few months

What's the name of the community senpai?

Lewis supressive is pretty good. Large mag size, less recoil and more accuracy than the MG.

battlefield general

is that good or bad

honestly is it worth to burn 35 euro on this?

I wish this was a fucking Vietnam or WW2 Battlefield

things_that_never_happened.txt

>throw fire bomb
>teammate sprints in front of me and it engulfs me instead

What is your reason to hate the Giant's Shadow? Pretty sure that we all agree that it's a shit map but what's the biggest reason why?

I would say the fact that it's literally hillnigger: the map is why the map is complete shit

it's another, "I run out in the open for faggots that skip revive" episode

I usually don't get mad playing videogames but this shit makes my blood boil. there should be an option to disable the skull for players who have a certain ratio of skipping revives

depends on what your priorities are, I'd say it's easily the best BF in a long time

why?

This is why I stopped playing a revive medic

Is there a bfg club on the xbox?

>campers on the enemy team
>don't capture flags
>don't even flank
>just sit there and farm the odd fellow running past
>they lose hard

wew
wewewewew

The most satisfying feeling is running over them with the horse

it was on amiens so they couldn't even snipe

I can't really meme roleplay with my buddies in a WW1 environment.
>Battlefield 1 Vietnam
>"IT AIN'T ME, IT AIN'T ME"
>"Gon' fry me us some gooks tonight boiz everyone get on Battlefield"
I just can't really get into the spirit of WW1

>imperial germany
>colonial britain
>ottomans
>can't meme roleplay

?

The discord admin is a huge cuck don't join it

what is being done just right here?

I have never been part of a good discord group EVER.

They all devolve into shitposting/anime, which go hand in hand

Boring shit.

I could play this game forever if they gave me a huey

Its fucking FREE, what do you expect? They were the always autistic cucks of battlefield generals

we seem to be on the dead end of things.

>oh hey, 2 superior battlepacks
both camo 1907
>scrap those and buy another
camo 1907
>scrap a few more things and get just enough to buy one last pack
camo 1907

I seriously hope you were only scrapping the dupes because you should always keep one of each.

I don't keep any that look like shit.

I swear it affects your chances of getting duplicates

>still playing this shit

LMAO

That wouldn't surprise me. I've really only been going after superior packs so I can get the puzzle pieces that never fucking drop anymore.

I have three for both, I just want the blartek FUCK

Every fucking standard issue rifle server is full of "hey guys let's make a trench." I just want to play conquest with rifles but every other person on my team is fucking about in between two points, complaining that they're being killed by planes and tanks while they're building their fucking sandcastles.

Then they act offended when you tell them they're shits and it's not going to happen. "if you don't like it then leave" why don't you leave and play an actual trench warfare game you fucking pillock. as if you pissing about in a two foot hole in the ground is bringing back historical accuracy.

Just don't go to revive them if the skull icon is flashing. If they're already skipping the revive, why try and save them?

I'd like to see even one SIR server

there aren't really any good trench maps anyway, hoping for the first expansion

no cover

where there's cover, there's too many angles to die from

it's just suez with grass

and planes, don't know why there's planes on such a tiny map

There's a couple on PC. Just search for "Standard" and there's usually a couple open. The Jackfrags one is the fucking worst though, supposedly he made everyone make trenches for one game so every fucking round is people whining that they should do that again.

The first expansion is based on the Battle of Verdun or something, so hopefully there's some trench based stuff. Right now other than the opening of the second operation there's not really much. That opening part is still really fun, though.

kill yourself

Why are all the scouts nigger?

how many maps are there that aren't ruined by Hillniggers, of both the skilled and unskilled variety?

Thinking about learning to use the MG15 Suppressive. I like the zone control aspect of it. Only seems useful on large maps, though. Thoughts from Supportbros?

honestly all you'll be needing is a good wall to cover you from snipers, though moving every now and then to prevent someone from getting wise and bombing you works well

Huot is pretty awful
MG15 is GOAT

If you're thinking of using it for actual suppressive fire, don't bother. Using it anywhere outside of down a hallway is just going to get you sniped by a scout, and at that point you're just going to be spammed with grenades anyway.

>it's just suez with grass
Because Suez worked out so well in the first place. Good thing they cuntpasted it

That's the variant with the scope, right? Tried it for a bit and just hated it. If you pump rounds properly and have decent aim you can reach out pretty far with the Storm. Trying to ADS with the suppressive at anything within 100m gets messy.

QUITE UNENDING IN EITHER DIRECTION

Why only about 20% of the players care about taking the flags and winning?

I'm guessing it's a remnant of the old scoring system; people working for that k/d because it used to matter. Now it's literally just points per second per point captured. You can die 100 times and it doesn't matter as long as you maintain majority of the points.

Because 80% of the gamer population are retarded.

flatposters gtfo

Every map is has at least one spot hillniggers stay

t. brown name shitter

TO CONQUER ONE LAST PIECE OF HELL

so is the christmas truce happening or not?

just to let everyone know
tomorrow if there is a christmas truce in the server i am currently playing on i will not uphold the cease fire and I will kill you

don't say i didn't warn you

kys

thanks for the squad boosts famalam

I want to buy battlefield 1 on the PS4,are there many players there?

read

Went from 97 to 99 in a day.

It's amazing how much operations reward you for playing the objective, and having a squad boost active at the same time.

Going to finish it after christmas, hate having to complete the codexes to completely 'finish' the game, though.

scuffed screenshot

the thing with operations is that if you have a bad team, your score is going to be absolute shit

Where is Giants Shadow on the rotation?

>no Giant's Shadow Operations mode

How often do premium users get free battlepacks?

>thread 404s at 230 posts

ded thread

thank you user for the answer that's super helpful man

The problem is BF4 forever ruined these threads because of the huge influx of autistic attention seeking, drama whoring children. What happened is they made the threads literally unbearable and scared away anyone who wasn't a autistic retard until the threads were literally nothing but shitposting for MONTHS and ultimately collapsed and died so that they split off into cliques. Tthese current threads are dead as a result because they post their discussion, webms, shitposts, etc in their own little sekret clubhouse (steam group chat for one side, skype/mumble/discord for another) that they went to after the threads died.

I've seen Veeky Forums for it's entire lifetime since it's induction and I can honestly say that the BF4 era battlefield generals were unironcally the worst/most cancerous generals to ever exist on the board. It's ultimately a good thing for you that these threads are dead and 404ing early constantly because at least you don't have to expose yourself to that autism and they're now locked away in their containment hideouts

what's the best website for editing mp4's into webbums?

>website
Fucking use webm4retards.

meant to say tool k?

calm ur tits

Just use the fucking shit.
Be glad I told you.

Some capacity and some accuracy and some recoil. Its not suppose to be good at anything, just a med tier gun i guess.
t. someone who has 6 sevice stars with lewis gun supressive

>end up in one of the videos of e-celebs for few minutes
>some autist adds me and invites me to play TDM.

Jfc, who even plays TDM in Battlefield?

What e celeb?

Try /gsg when the steamgruppe is raiding.

Levelcap

Thing that makes Lewis stand out is that it can fire up to 50 rounds before overheating, and it's the only high capacity LMG that can do so. Others will overheat if more than 35 rounds are shot

It still won't save it and the Huot (practically zero horizontal recoil) from being mediocre because both suffer from horrible minimum damage. 15 minimum damage is a joke, even with the buffed ranges extending where minimum damage happens out further.

Why spray and pray with the Lewis when the MG15 can shoot faster and does more damage at the slight cost of recoil control and accuracy? Why run Huot when the BAR/Madsen are superior close range options and the Benet-Mercie the better mid range and beyond?

DICE needs to up the minimum damage of the Lewis and Huot to 17.5 already, make the Benet-Mercie do 20 minimum damage, and the rest of the LMGs 19 min dmg so all of them are 6 shot killers at a distance except the Benet (which will be able to theoretically kill at 5 shots from anywhere)

Man, Levelcap is a super casual, I have no idea how anyone can stand to listen to his opinions.

youtube.com/watch?v=qXdeQL6l5y8&t=57s

Oh, yay.

Yeah I cringed at that video.

I like him, he's the kind of casual that is likeable and he seems like a nice guy to have a beer with.