>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Is there just like no activity going on for help on bosses in Ariandel or is my shit fucked?

These aren't peak hours, user, and your SL may be way off. Or it might be something as dumb as you forgetting you had a password enabled.

DaS1 > DaS3 > DS > BB > shitty attempt at a DaS1 sequel with "souls" in the title

if you enjoy that piece of rotten garbage unironically please proceed to kill yourself.

(you)

DaS1 > DeS >=BB >DaS3 > > > > > DaS2

>BB not better than Demon's or DaS3

Honestly DaS3 was pretty disappointing, spent way too much time rolling around in DaS1 stuff. Didn't like it when DaS2 did it and they just turned it up to 11 in 3.

Reminder that DS2 is a good game because it has Smelter sword + curved nil sword powerstance, it has dual smelter sword powerstance and it has the iron king hammer

Did DaS 2 have a level with the atmosphere comparable to Tower of Latria?

For the sake of fairness you can imagine the level has the beta version lighting.

What's a fun cosplay? I don't know how accurate using a bow is when cosplaying Lucatiel, but I'm having fun all the same with a Black bow/hollowslayer build

>For the sake of fairness
DaS2 shitters are hilariously delusional. For the sake of fairness, you base impressions on what was actually released, not your made-up BS.

It's Christmas. Do an Outrider Knight and freeze people!

pure bow pvp is surprisingly fun, do a pharris cosplay, pharris can be both a male or female, it's pretty much a title that gets passed along instead of a name

I don't pvp

what's an appropriate sl range?

Be a witch

Already got one

80 is the average, but it's super active at 120 as well.

>Did DaS 2 have a level with the atmosphere comparable to Tower of Latria?
No.
It's all shitty, washed up levels with almost complete lack of ambience that makes real souls games so atmospheric.

Around level 100

>What's a fun cosplay?
MILLWOOD KNIGHT NIGGA
Literally the funniest and comfiest cosplay in series.

sup

Already got that too. Man I've put in over 500 hours into this game, I feel like there's nothing left to do

>out of country for a week
>open thread for first time since I got back
>people still ranting about das2
really makes you think

it should be around 80 - 90, that'd be an "appropiate" SL meta both for pve and pvp, but the imposed SL for literally everything is 120 - 125.

if we had lets say a 70 - 80 level cap it would give other unused and now useless builds a chance to shine, since a quality 40/40 is effective in both pve and pvp with almost no cons at all for the player at 120 and therefore has become the norm.

Cute.

Are you the same guy posting cute in every thread?

There's at least one another user who does too.

No, it wouldn't. Quality would have an overwhelming advantage at level 80.

Are you the cute user I gave my cookie recipe to?

>DS3
>best sorcery staff scales with faith
THANKS FROMSOFT

No, that's not me. I thought I had it saved, but I can't find it anywhere.

found this old pic, thought I lost it but then I remembered I used it as an avatar on github. Is there a collection of these drawings somewhere? google reverse search didn't help

Found it, do you mean this one?

Lol yeah that's the user
I actually just wanted to link the other cute posting user to my souls art folder and have him pick and choose out all the cute from it if he wanted

Here you go!

thanks man!

Honestly those bosses don't deserve the effort that went into this pic.
Is there a DS3 version?

What did Anor londo look like when it was thriving?

It looks like it's now except more people walking around.

A city full of rich nobility and distant relatives of the gods.
Paintings in anor londo castle show some of them, it seems.
Probably wasn't as cold and unwelcoming as Irithyll.

>implying any spiritualsequel had a level with atmosphere as thick as latria

Research Hall.

probably like this

Um, what cathedral is this?

The duomo in Milan

Milan Cathedral, in the Piazza del Duomo.

Praise the sun /dsg/

Is that the Nameless King's face in the lower right?

>tfw getting hatemail by invaders because I'm invincible while praying to this broken statue
good times mang, good times

I guess Dark Souls 3 confirmed this, so yes, yes it is

was this face on ds1's statue?
if yes, it's him
if no, it's just a ds2 fanfiction

what's your opinion on armor damage reduction being pretty much useless? should armor provide protection significantly? what would you change for it to become viable and relevant and not a fashion matter?

>what's your opinion on armor damage reduction being pretty much useless
25% damage reduction in pvp is far from useless. From was absolutely right in not allowing to stack super high values in pvp, it was retarded in early DS2, it would be equally retarded here. Right now the only thing DS3 heavy armor needs is better investment/return ratio from vitality. Make it at least 1.5 point per point of vitality, it will help both fast rolling light builds and heavy armored knights, right now both of those are kinda under-represented and everyone just goes with medium armor.

i took a two month break after starting ashes of ariandel and now i'm lost af

only boss i found was the gravetender, but i feel i explored quite a lot, i unlocked the shortcut around that bitch that lays on the table but that whole area seems to lead nowhere

help me dsg you are my only hope

well, it's pretty much only useless in DS3, armor was pretty effective in DS1/2.
they should just go back to making real heavy armor have good physical defense but shit elemental/magic defenses, and light armor having good elemental/magic defense but shit physical.

They shouldn't go overboard like in DS2, allowing to have armor combos effectively nullifying all damage for a certain element. but you know, balancing like that is pretty hard and takes a long time, so we'll never see this happen

end of blog, pls subscribe and follow

I agree that there should be a definite incentive to taking heavy armor and a greatshield. As it stands right now the majority of equipment in the game simply can't compete with the chosen few DEX/quality weapons and armor light enough to suit those min/maxed builds. Not that I have any idea how it SHOULD be balanced. I just think that it's the goal.

>what would you change for it to become viable and relevant

Make the different resistances more pronounced.
For example, plate armor would improve resistance toward slashing type of damage a great deal and cause durability damage to slashy weapons faster, but as a downside would be weak against blunt and only offer mediocre protection against piercing damage.

With light / padded armors they would provide more protection against blunt and maybe even piercing, but be weak to slash and also get torn up by that.

Armor should be able to get upgraded and "infused".

Armor infusions are either "heavy" or "mobility". The former adds protection in cost of increased weight and stamina regen penalty and the latter shaves off protection but with decreased stamina regen penalties and weight.

The zone past the painting girl is the progression route. Keep trying to climb the mountain.

Friendly reminder that if you spam fireballs or soulspears in other players backs while they're fighting other then you should kill yourself

HOLY SHIT
I DID IT, I ACTUALLY DID IT

I ALMOST HAD MY WEAPONS BREAK!

when encountering a new area, I always clear all enemies I encounter, activate bonfires but don't sit down so they respawn, once all enemies are cleared I retrace my steps and look for any missed treasure.

I actually had to use a repair powder when exploring smouldering lake.

git gud

That shit is so easy to dodge that they don't really have much choice other than to play support.

Thanks friends

Its easy to dodge but when you're fighting their teammate and to magic buttbuddies come spamming then how am I supposed to dodge.
Also those people don't fight anyone they just wait until their teammate almost kills someone and then finish them off.
Whats so fun about that?

nigger rolls cost like 0 stamina, manage your stamina so you're always ready to dodge

Same thing that is fun about playing support in any game.

Rather than the generic halberd 1h r1 moveset, Gundyr's Halberd should have has a r1 thrust attack. Prove me wrong

ohh thanks, i have no idea how i missed that big cave entrance

why did it have to be flies

this would make the already best halberd incredibly overpowered

Firstly, this isn't the only weapon I'd improve and in order to balance it out, I'd rather improve other weapons than make this one shit. Secondly, what overwhelming OP advantage does a one handed r1 thrust give?

gundyr's halberd is a single-stat weapon reaching the damage of quality halberds
if it had all the best halberd attacks at once as well (thrust 1hr1, overhead 2hr1) it would make the rest of the class completely irrelevant

Loo Cee Furry

is this the wrong place though

now i'm back at the chapel with the frigid bitch and now the cripple girl is sitting in the attic

No, it's the right place

you missed a lever in the fly room that opens the door to the final boss

BKGS is better damage with a better moveset and it's lighter. This change to Gundys would put it on par with BKGS

FUCK i saw the lever too

yea but for the BKGS launch combo you need to be real close, while the gundyr charge provides way more utility since you're so mobile during the charge. Both weapons are really really good, but when looking at halberds gundyr's is already toptier, no need to bump it even further from the rest

there's also an illusory wall in the room with flies leading outside to super sikrit area

Movesets?
On halberds? Or any weapon that even fucking looks like an axe?
In Dark Souls 3?

>BKGS is better damage
gundyr's halberd reaches 539 AR in 2h with 66STR, it's 26AR more than BKG
>better moveset
charge of gundyr's glaive is incredibly versatile, much more useful overall than a simple combo extender of BKG that was nerfed on top of it

you also forgot to mention that it's longer than BKG

It's upper mid tier, with BKGS at top tier. The fact that the boss has a thrust attack and the only thing to sggest gundyrs is a bos's weapon is a WA is bullshit. At least give it a unique thrust attack.

>It's upper mid tier
itt: retards who never should talk about tier lists

...why, tho?

>539 AR in 2h with 66STR, it's 26AR more than BKG
They scale differently, what do you expect? But for correct stat investment, a similar ammount has BKGS dealing more damage
>charge of gundyr's glaive is incredibly versatile, much more useful overall than a simple combo extender
I think the charge is a neat move but not enough to carry the weapon alone.

>itt: retards who should nevertalk about other retards who should never talk about tier lists
Fuck outta here

oh nice that's where you fought priscilla, thanks senpai

Just got done watching Dist do a playthrough as a giant. How does that work?

halberds are boring turtle weapons. to make it match gundyr's high pressure rushdown style would require giving it an entirely unique moveset.

>But for correct stat investment, a similar ammount has BKGS dealing more damage
it's 66/15STR/DEX versus 40/40, even at 65/15 it will deal more than BKG with the same amount of stat points needed
>not enough to carry the weapon alone
well it's a good thing that it's not the only strong point of gundyr's glaive

>fought
get out

STOP CALLING A GLAIVE A GREATSWORD RETARDS

fought, cut off the tail and killed, yes user

furries leave

>not slaying the filthy crossbred slut

on the bright side, there's an unused animation for the player to do the gundyr kick, it might be added to the weapon next DLC. Just like there's an unused alternative weaponart for the farron greatsword with a stance

That is kind of what I'm proposing.
> 66/15STR/DEX
518 AR gundyrs. BKG has 513 at 40/40. gundyrs edges out, I'll give you that
>well it's a good thing that it's not the only strong point of gundyr's glaive
It's not outstanding though. Even at 40/40, the red hilted halberd has comparable damage and has the thrust attack you think is so OP

That's what you get for using a katana.

>518 AR gundyrs
the only thing that matters is 2h damage and gundyrs especially excels at that
>red hilted halberd has comparable damage
red hilted is used completely differently and should not be compared to glaives

>comparable to Tower of Latria
No not even close, but that goes for all the titles in the series. The Gutter is the next best thing though. Beats Bligh Town by a longshot.

sellsword twinblades, but yeah, double hits means double durability loss

>the only thing that matters is 2h damage
518AR is 2h damage
They're all halberds bruv. The only difference is the WA and the thrust, and I'm proposing a thrust for gundyrs. It's perfectly reasonable to include them into the conversation.