What is the manliest road legal vehicle ever built?

What is the manliest road legal vehicle ever built?

The H1

I honestly want make one into a drift car for giggles but only with the shitty SEA or south american ones cause they are expected to be shitty and don't wanna butcher a clean one.
There's like only one dude in my city with a RHD Patrol imported thats lifted but I bet he ain't driving it now since there's road salts around this time.

LAND CRUISER
A
N
D

C
R
U
I
S
E
R

can't argue

manlets need not apply

wanted one since I saw it in that Hulk Hogan Christmas movie

>he doesn't dd a le mans protoype

But then you watched The Rock right?

those are the manlet vehicle of choice there lil tex

kek

7 out of 10 times I see a man 5'5 or smaller getting in/out of one of those.

This

That too

A Tank.

Literally.

As long as the cannon has been decomissioned, shit's street legal

Miata

this

Needs rubber treads, too.

ew, mission bay, I fucking hate how rough the roads are there, not bad just abrasive as fuck. Also the water there is fucking shit, go there on occasion with buddies to take out boats and shit. Don't goto that place and go in the water after 8am. fucking rich fags in there big as boats fucking kicking up huge wakes us poor fags have to deal with.

It even has the symbol for man on the front.

Ronny Dahl's truck is legendary

I can never figure out why people think this thing looks good. The mix of straight and curved lines, the bug-eye headlamps.. I don't think I've seen many other cars that look so designed-by-committee

This. Every older Volvo.
Even better as wagon.

A true man becomes a family man at some point in his life.

How has this not been posted?

This. Can't beat this.

Ronny Dahl is the champion the Sand Gropers need LMAO.
Worth checking this thing out. Basically a VDJ79 with absolutely everything out of the Mark's Adapters catalogue.
I don't actually give a shit about H1 Hummers. But you're 100% correct.

Similar line of thinking, but this came to mind instead

And
Also, being honest, most manly men who aren't into cars drive a simple but good looking car/truck, keep it running well, keep it clean, and never mod it unless the circumstances call for it (like say, having a farm, inawoods, etc.).
Those who are into cars, are usually so much into cars that manliness is no longer a defining factor towards liking a car.

Pic related manly as fuck

>mall crawlers that never ever see even a dirt road: the thread

Micra K11 is the manliest vehicle ever built because if driving a cute little shitbox doesn't scare you - you're a real man

Why do I keep seeing this vehicle every time I come on Veeky Forums?
Is it a new meme?

>I fucking hate how rough the roads are there
That's why he's driving it there lel

They're so fucking nice. It's sad it's turned into a grocery getter/nigmobile for the rappers and shit. I'm thinking about getting an older diesel because it'll be manual and not a douchebag car

op didnt mean the gayest

Honda Beat.

>road legal vehicle

y'all must have forgot about pic related