What's your favorite anime about cars, Veeky Forums?

What's your favorite anime about cars, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rvZ3OCH9IE
youtube.com/watch?v=Sst-reJ-Y4M
bakabt.me/torrent/155709/riding-bean-bd-720p-dual-duality
bakabt.me/torrent/128035/ex-driver-the-movie-a4e
bakabt.me/torrent/181196/ex-driver-nina-rei-danger-zone-odd-jobs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wangan Midnight and Initial D a best.
Saw a Wangan Midnight arcade game for sale for $700, wish I could excuse spending that much on a game.

>Initial D isn't his favorite car-related chinese cartoon

Redline

Evangelion

i just started watching initial d to see what all the hype was about. i've never really stuck with an anime. i've seen several in passing but never actually liked it enough to stick with a series.

i'm still on the first stage, episode 7 i think. i kinda like it, idk. its fun to watch to pass time

>about cars

Though it's pretty sad that Misato had like 2 dozen payments left a 40 year old automatic, electric French shitbox

Cyber Formula

You're Under Arrest

Hands down the best

Inishal D

What the fuck do you think?

Is this show the reason I became a furfag? I used to watch this shit all the time. It's all starting to make sense now. Still doesn't explain the homosexuality though.

None, anime is shit.

Speed Racer. The voice acting was shit but it had an actual evolving plot.

Cars are a shit!

REDLINE is fantastic.

>tfw we will never have a WipEout anime
why even live?

It really gets better at each stage. Remember, its half racing anime, half how shitty women are

>It really gets better at each stage

No it doesn't lmao. First stage is a best, second and third are decent, 4th starts ok but after a while just feels repetitive as fuck and after that it's just straight boring. Also too many asspull wins in later stages

The A310 has actually never been available with a slushbox. Nor electic drivetrain.
French or not it was a great car way better than soulless 911 or fucking bland Z model made at the time.

eX-Driver was good and that's gonna be my job in the future. Autonomous car wrangler.

inishal dee
INISHUL DEEE BAM BAM BAAAAM

>anime

>tfw no qt detective driving porch

>It really gets better at each stage

youre the first person I have ever seen say this

most agree that 4th stage and later are meh at best

I couldnt even finish 4th stage since it got so boring

confirmed for never having watched the show

its an electric and automatic

fuck off for calling classic 911s and S30s bland tho

besides the d, the only car anime ive watched is Wangan Midnight

This. Honda City is a cute.

IS PICO A YOUNG KEISUKE???

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO MOK-KUN??? :`(

take a look into ex-Driver like OP posted. It's set in the future where a team of specially licensed drivers are the only people capable any longer of driving cars themselves. The team uses their old cars to track down and stop rogue or out of control self-driving cars.
IIRC, cars featured include:
Lotus Europa
Lancia Stratos
Caterham Super 7
Subaru Impreza WRX STI

and dozens more if you watch the movie. There's also a 1 episode special heavily featuring an NA Miata going against an army tank called "Danger Zone" that was a special with the movie.

Go watch the first episode of Evangelion, like the first 10 minutes

It gets totaled too, lel

>It gets totaled too, lel
It was fine, they literally drove it away from the N2 mine.

Well, not fine, but it ran and that is what counts

Yes, I loved this one. It had nice cameos of cars throughout all of the seasons.

The Super 7 and the ERA were my favorites.

>The A310 has actually never been available with a slushbox. Nor electic drivetrain.

That's because the car in the show wasn't an A310.

That's some strange anatomy

In the rebuilds she actually calls it a Renault
it probably is an A310, but had an electric motor swapp probably because oil would be fucking expensive in eva

is that a stratos?

Nothing some duct tape can't fix

fun fact: they were originally going to go with a fictional car, before the visual style of the world ended up being a more grounded one

Anyone else not like Wagan Midnight, its the complete opposite of Initial D. Watched the first six or so episodes and just seemed like add more horsepower to win.

Gunsmith Cats.
Dat GT-500

>It gets replaced with a Mustang II

Yes, also the PS3 game spoils the whole thing by giving HP specs of all cars
>Devil Z has over 1000 HP from a stock engine and no other mods

Looks good
Kinda a mix of german, japanese and french design on sport cars

Fuck that, I wanted a game that covers all the eras from that Wipeout 2048 video intro
>you will never have a 1928 era racing game

I cri everytiem

>INITIAAAAL DEE
>BA DA BA BAM BAM VVRRWR

Not him, but I still liked fourth stage onward.

My major issue with fourth stage was the sheer amount of content that got cut simply so the focus could be on Takumi, there's an interesting dynamic with the competition/development of both Keisuke and Takumi but it pretty much all gets cut out so Tak can be a super-cool pro racer and Keisuke is just a sidekick beta bitch.

Manga's way better from 4th stage onward, anime could have been GOAT if it simply just did things 1:1.

I mean that's pretty much exactly what highway/wangan racing is, user. "Midnight Club" and all that.

One of my favorite car animes of all time was Speed Racer X. It debutted in Japan in 1997 as Mach Go Go Go, a remake or the original series. DiC got the licensing rights in America for a while and aired episodes on Nickelodian's "Slam!" programming block. 12 episodes were shown before it was pulled from TV due to a lawsuit between DiC and Speed Racer Enterprises. 52 episodes were planned, but 34 were produced, and only 12 should in America. You can find some of the episodes on youtube.
Episode 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=-rvZ3OCH9IE

Wangan Midnight felt more introspective than Initial D in most aspects.

Also, it's street racing. The solution to racing on the Wangan really just is add more torque more revs more balls.

I liked the interplay of the four/fiveish main characters of Wangan Midnight more so than Takumi (but I do enjoy the Ryosuke/Keisuke dynamic) in Initial D.

I prefer maximum velocity over bendy mountain, though, and S30s and BNR32s over AE86s and Subies, though.

>I prefer maximum velocity over bendy mountain, though, and S30s and BNR32s over AE86s and Subies, though.
I'm the exact opposite on all that.

But what I really don't like about Wangan Midnight is that it's the worst kind of street racing. They're on highways with other cars, weaving in and out of traffic, and getting into wrecks. I actually just started watching it the other night and in only 5 episodes, I've seen or heard of a ridiculous number of wrecks.

I watched the entirety of Initial D and I can only recall two times when other cars on the road during a race where a thing. One of those times, it was another racer who crashed, so that doesn't really even count. The other time it-I feel like it happened purely to justify that second woman riding in the Sileighty during the race, since she had that talent to know when oncoming cars were going to show up.

Street racing is both the kind of racing I like the most and hate the most. I like how it's down-to-earth with ordinary people buying, racing, modifying, and fixing their own cars with their own money unlike professional racing. I hate the stupidity of racing on public roads where you're a threat to people who aren't a part of the race.

Mah niggas

Burst was a mistake

delet

This guy knows whats up

Is there any anime with a 5th gen Celica in it?

This!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=Sst-reJ-Y4M

>What's your favorite anime about cars
Riding Bean

Riding Bean anime download:
bakabt.me/torrent/155709/riding-bean-bd-720p-dual-duality

Ex-Driver movie:
bakabt.me/torrent/128035/ex-driver-the-movie-a4e

Ex-Driver Danger Zone
bakabt.me/torrent/181196/ex-driver-nina-rei-danger-zone-odd-jobs

Capeta & Future GPX Cyber Formula

just go see F-Zero The Legend of Falcon instead