When did you realize life is a scam?

When did you realize life is a scam?

Government - doesn't care, just wants power and the members of it want control and money

Mr. Shekelburg - your boss. Doesn't care if you die tomorrow from cancer, all that's important is the profit you bring him

Doctors - just care about fulfilling their own sense of worth and making a lot of money

Friends - don't care about you. Just want emotional support or other benefits from your friendship.

Parents - only care about who's going to take care of them when they're old and passing on their genes

Companies - just creating false need in your mind to sell you shit you dont need

Is there anyone still moral on this earth or is it a lie?

I just think it's fucked up that people act to persuade others to act in their interests. Isn't there anything done not in self interest? Or at the very least not so covertly?

stop blaming others for things that are wrong in your life. also if you are really interested in moral, read Beyond Good and Evil from Nietzsche

Stop whining and fuck off.

>Parents - only care about who's going to take care of them when they're old and passing on their genes

Oh shit lad you got problems pretty sure your parents would jump in front of a car to save you, if thats programmed in to us sure whatever but they would give their life to save yours.

Your parents definitely cate about you. I dont see my larents asking for the money it took to raise me back. And on the issue of friends it depends on which friend. Your closest ones probably do care about you.

The purpose of government is to uphold laws. If laws arent specific enough then i can see people taking advantage of it for personal gain. Businesses only want money. I have to agree with you there. Your boss has to care about the busness more than the employees or hes putting his job at risk as well as yours, so yeah, profits.

Doctors have alot of patients and can only do what they were taught. Emotion doesnt work well when tough decisions have to be made.

In reality there are too many people and not enough resources to go around for everyone to be happy.

>In reality there are too many people and not enough resources to go around for everyone to be happy.

Thats the perspective of a hamster running around a wheel

"Life is just one scam after another"
-Anonymous.

gee your right op guess you should just kill yourself haha

I dunno, but things look more real when they're formatted like that with quotes and everything.

Go live in a monastery or if you're even too aspie for that, a cave by the beach. Every village needs its idiot.

your perspectives are legitimate OP, but not complete

TIME CUBE 4 CORNER SIMULTANEOUS TIME CORNED TIME CUBE DAYS

Lucky fucking you. My stepdad demanded 800 doringos a month to live with him and my mom after high school, and THEN pay back a "12,000 dollar debt" I owed him for every fucking cent he spent helping me out, like getting a car I got for literally free up and running, and helping me get into school.

>My stepdad demanded 800 doringos a month to live with him and my mom after high school, and THEN pay back a "12,000 dollar debt"

what did you mean by this?

I was paying 800 rent, and then being made to pay back extra to work down the money I supposedly owed him.

why didn't you just move out? $800 seems like what you could rent for, if even with roommates.

They talked me out of it a few times. They were paying for my phone and car insurance at the time. They threatened to cut that off as soon as I moved out. Which they eventually did. By the time I moved out, I had paid them in excess of 11,500 dollars. I'm not paying them another goddamn cent as long as he lives, that's for sure.

(OP)
i realized life was a scam when I was a child. your parents must have spoiled you.

Mr. Shekelburg does care about you dying tomorrow because it means you will stop bringing him profits. I don't know why you would expect any more than this. he didn't put a gun to your head and force him to work for him. in your perfect world, do you want Mr. Shekelburg to be your mommy and think of your special feelings above all else? great business model. jesus fucking christ sack up, user.

the best part about this is that most likely are actively doing 0 to make this world a better place.

shiet senpai

How are you doing now? Still in contact with them at all?

Yeah I do this with my kids. I charge them $5000 each time I give them a good-night kiss or tell them I love them. Then when they turn 18 they'll owe me billions of dollars. I'm gonna be rich.

I'm a little surprised nobody has killed your stepdad yet. You should take him to court and demand back the money you paid him plus interest. You don't legally owe him for services he didn't tell you up front would cost you money.

I've been moved out for a year, living with my dad rent-free on the stipulation that I help support him (Disabled, retired) and my baby sister (Turning 3 soon) in day-to-day stuff. I'm not required to work til the turn of the year unless I go to school, which I will be. I'm looking at enrolling fall. In the mean time, I'll probably work a part-timer and play with penny stocks.

He's retired Airforce SF, and he's about as broke the fuck down as it comes. I was a dumbshit and signed a housing agreement when I graduated. I'm just going to wait the fucker out. He'll either kick off or eat a 9mm in a few years.

the day i wasnt born rich and goodlooking

are you going to kill your stepdad?

Not if he beats me to the punch.

I think OP's post was excellent and I've read Beyond Good and Evil and some of that freaks other works. If Nietzsche was around today he may have posted something similar. This is why the state must take every child and indoctrinate them into "society" in the prime learning years, this process of self domestication is what we call civilization with the basic drawback being the system is full of obvious parasites. I also read Parasite Rex and a few other books on the subject and parasites drive most evolution. We have a long parasite ridden way to go. The parasites may even kill the host - civilization - in the end.

wtf nietzche was a hidden hand member?

are you retarded? why should anyone care? if everyone looks after himself everyone is cared for.
also parents generally have a tendency to care for their offspring. I don't understand it. I think they're stupid. But it is what it is. Now stop whining you faggot.

>government
kinda wants citizens to succeed tho
>boss
in larger companies yes, but middle managers may care
>doctors
definitely, god complex in most
>friends
depends on what kind of friend
>parents
seriously? some of them are shit
>companies
of course dummy